Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Compass (Helen) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Compass (Helen) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Compass (Helen) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Compass (Helen) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Compass (Helen) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Compass (Helen) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Compass (Helen) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Compass (Helen) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Compass (Helen) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Compass (Helen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Compass (Helen) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compass (Helen)   Compass (Helen) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 6:28 pm

Helen held her arms close to her body. To talk about her personal life? No one really bothered to ask. It isn't like she had much to say, but if she must, then so be it. "This world is a lot harsher than your own. It's a world where technology and gadgets rule the market, and fashion and decadence is the high point of our society. People are left in the dust by the government, and people like me who managed to grab a building to turn into a club, make it by with easy money and little bills because I care little about technology on my body. My life has been this way, trying to get by and secretly protect this silly world, while making silent changes to it. It's what I believe in," she explained. As she spoke, her arms dropped slowly, removing her closed off body language, and becoming comfortable with speaking to others.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Compass (Helen)   Compass (Helen) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 6:52 pm

Well, the good thing is Helen didn’t strike out at Oki when it invaded her personal space, but instead just seemed to become more closed as she held her arms close to herself. As she spoke Oki would listen, its head tilting occasionally one way or the other as it absorbed the information.

“So Helen fights by herself to change this strange world, but why? Is it corrupt or is it the technology that bothers you? Why change this world?” Oki asked staying where it was its attitude more relaxed as it shifted into collection mode. it was a strange habit, perhaps, but at least it was not being hostile to the woman as it tried to make sense of what information it could gain from her.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Compass (Helen)   Compass (Helen) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 10:15 pm

"This world is not worth saving. Technology breeds corruption, and corruption inspires technology. It's a circle of a nightmare that I don't want to be a part of simply put. This world isn't the most exciting place to live in as much as everything would like you to believe." Her cynical behavior may be tainting her words, but it wasn't as though she was far off the mark, or at least that is what she felt. "You say you come from not so different backgrounds, you know of a world where everything seems hopeless without something massive to come in and ruin it all? That is our world."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Compass (Helen)   Compass (Helen) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:08 am

“Your words ring similar to my thoughts on science. A circle of corruption where only the most extreme ends can erase…” Oki said softly as its eyes lowered and the being considered the world from her view. Alternate San Malarus... it had not been the most welcoming of places from the start. When Oki had entered back then, it had come in walking on painful glass that it wanted to get off of, but was too afraid to run lest something notice it. The world was hostile to it and closed. Whatever fun and excitement was to be noticed never presented itself to Oki and to be honest the being hadn’t hung around the place after the first bad encounter, but according to Helen the place was wearing a mask of wonder, but underneath it was really twisted and rotten. The cases were similar, but the villains and scales were different. Yet...Oki could understand Helen's plight.

“Yes. I knew of a world like that, but that world was not as spread out as this one and it was controlled absolutely by the demons that loved dark science. It was pain and suffering all the time until the tides changed and it all came crumbling down. Oki did not fight to change that world. We did not see that as option. Instead Oki was freed and given a second chance, but you,” Oki looked up at Helen calmly.

“You still have your battles here. You still fight alone, but why? Why fight for change if you feel the world is not worth saving?”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Compass (Helen)   Compass (Helen) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:18 pm

Oki did bring up a good point. If the world was not worth saving why should she continue on with her plans? "I suppose, I am hopelessly optimistic, despite it all. I want to believe that there is room for redemption even if this world doesn't deserve it. It's my one wish before anything should happen to me. You and I aren't so different after all."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Compass (Helen)   Compass (Helen) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 4:01 pm

Hopelessly optimistic, huh? Oki would tilt its head at Helen a little as it processed it all. From looking at the woman or interacting with her, this side of her would’ve never been guessed. She seemed so cold and serious all the time, but then again maybe that was the way she had to be in this world she lived in. Maybe the act was a shield for herself and her wish…

In any case, the information caused Oki’s view of Helen to change as it viewed her in a new light as it nodded and smiled lightly at her.

“Perhaps we are more similar than I thought and maybe that is why we are together now,” Oki said calmly to the other before becoming quiet as it studied her thoughtfully for a moment. Perhaps it had her all wrong in the end. With a new respect gained for the woman, Oki’s thoughtful gaze would end as it gave her a light nod.

“Thank you for sharing and I apologize for my earlier accusations. Perhaps I was reading things all wrong under stress. Forgive?” the being said as it bowed to the other apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Compass (Helen)   Compass (Helen) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:37 pm

When Oki bowed, Helen lifted her chin up with her arms crossed. "I did not ask for your apology nor your shame. You did little wrong in this manner. So don't apologize if you did nothing wrong, that's an order." After which, she dropped her arms and watched them. "Don't go dying on me now. You have been through hell like myself. We can talk more about this another time. Go and fight that Angel if you wish. Be sure to prepare. Our powers of Deva gives us an edge over other Angels that normal people with supernatural abilities wouldn't have. Whatever it does for you, I am sure you will think of something, even if it doesn't sound right at first," she said, turning to the side and covering her mouth. Perhaps Oki would notice something so obvious, but it was what she was hiding that she did not want seen; the small smirk that twisted her lips.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Compass (Helen)   Compass (Helen) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 4:51 pm

Oki bowed in apology for its earlier behavior, but instead of saying anything right off the bat, the being felt Helen’s fingers against its chin. The light pressure of her trying to raise the being’s head was felt and not resisted as Oki let itself become eye-to-eye with the woman once more.

A small moment of shock would play across Oki’s face and then the moment passed as the expression shifted into a warm smile.

“Understood,” it replied to her words as it straightened itself out and then tilted its head at Helen as she spoke her next set of words. To this Oki, nodded feeling a bit more calmer than before.

“I look forward to our next chat then. You stay well too Helen and next time I will be more than prepared when facing an angel,” the being said to her easily enough with a grin. A grin that faded slightly as it saw the woman turn to the side covering her mouth. As the being saw this action, it tilted its head from one side to the other. Did it just see…a smirk upon her lips? The gesture was so quickly covered that it was hard to be sure, but it had to have been there right? Oki wasn’t sure, but it wanted to believe that smile was there. Feeling a bit of warmth from the conversation and this change, Oki would bid Helen farewell before turning to leave. It took a few steps forward and then paused as it remembered another reason why it had come to meet Helen.

“Neh, Helen?” it began as it turned back to her slightly. “I have a friend I would like you to meet. Would you happen to have the time to grant such a visit?”

It would fall silent after this and await her answer before it left.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Compass (Helen)   Compass (Helen) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 9:35 pm

Helen nodded thoughtfully. "As you wish. Well then, good luck. And do not fail." She placed a gentle hand over Oki's shoulder before walking past them, and down a path up the stairs. Unless Oki needed something more, she would continue on, as the invisible line between them grew thicker.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Compass (Helen)   Compass (Helen) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 10:23 am

Oki would let out a light "hm" as it nodded to Helen, pleased with the arrangement and also agreeing not to fail her. While at first this meeting had been tensed, it seemed to be a much needed action. The wall that was between Oki and Helen seemed to break a little and ease some of the caution the being had for the woman that was its ally in this strange war.

As she placed her hand on its shoulder, Oki would raise one hand up and rest its hand on top of hers, a reassurance that it was not giving up or abandoning her any time soon. The touch was brief, but the message had been passed and then just like that, the woman was passed Oki and disappearing up the stairs. As she did this, Oki would begin to trace its own steps back to the outside world and home. It had some work to do if it wanted the next meeting to occur in a smooth fashion.

(Thank you for the thread!)

~Oki has left the thread. Thread ended~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Compass (Helen)   Compass (Helen) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 10:16 pm

Oki and Helen's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compass (Helen)   Compass (Helen) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Compass (Helen)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2