Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 11:30 pm

Well... that was all that done... it was already starting to become night. More like... an astronomical twilight at this point. It looked pretty. Rita wasn't sure if she was going to succeed... even if this mission was fairly... simple. She was also worried about other things, but hopefully, they were left in good hands. After leaving San Malarus... she didn't exactly look back. Even now, though, she found herself once again in her... work place. Well... this was more of a second home now than a work place...

Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] PgsyM8e

"This is so much better... it's been way too long since I got to be with you like this."

Standing outside in the grass, Rita sat down, waiting for someone she had already called here... really, they had already agreed on being here, pretty much... maybe she was being too skittish. Her meeting with Angel had left her with... something. Something valuable, at least...

"It hasn't been that long since Ananke came along, has it? Jeez... seeing the night sky so peaceful, it almost feels like an eternity... hey, Lia? I'm really glad we got to meet each other like we did..." She didn't really look back as she laid down on her back, looking upwards at the stars. Her face seemed easy... smiling. Rita simply looked at the moon with glistening eyes. It was pretty, to say the least.

Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] Tumblr_mctxbrvC1j1rfmrkho1_500

"Most times, I wouldn't like being so cheesy... but Lia... tonight, I want to make sure I have no regrets. What I'm doing is dangerous... pretty much illegal. If something happens to me... I just want to make sure I've done my part. That involves being with you-- only you, right now..."

Last edited by Mir on Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:58 pm

Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] 85d0c962cb1963794e381bea4d5534d7

It wasn't long before Lia showed up to her, sitting next to her in her standard garb. It was sort of a force of habit to be always in her work clothes. "Well, I am too. Does that mean you are going to do something so dumb without me? If it's illegal, I don't want to see you get in trouble. Whatever needs to be done though....why don't you take me? I am sure I can think of something to do for you." Lia smiled a bit, offering a hand. Though, the way Rita came here, maybe she intended to go on her own. To Lia, that wasn't fair to simply let her go without an offering. She was family, and no matter how the islands ended up, it would be that way. "You have any leads on Ananke? Or maybe how to figure this all out? I can help if you need something. Don't make me all useless now."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:12 pm

Rita huffed, almost chuckling. "Well... if only I could do that. I can't let you come, though, you have other things you need to do here. We all have our part to play... If I take you, and we both get found out, who'll help the islands then? You're the only hope I have for keeping everyone happy, I won't risk you on something so stupid as this." The silvernette took hold of Lia's hand, closing her eyes. She managed to get herself up and sitting and scooted over closer to the performer. If only they could go together...

"I don't really know much about him... but he may be in Standasen with his sister. That's the only thing I can think of." Rita bit her lip at Lia's words... 'useless'. Now that was a word she never wanted to hear anyone being called. "Of course I won't make you useless... but you know I'm hesitant to bring you into this all. Even seeing you fine like this, I'm scared shitless that something will happen to you. I trust you, though, I know you won't go down easily. That's why my promise still stands. Even if it takes a little while, I'll still help you..." Taking this chance, Rita laid her head on her lover's shoulder, relaxing as she intertwined her fingers with Lia's. Maybe she was an idiot... but before she went out by herself, she needed to make sure... that there was nothing else taking her back.

"I've been wondering lately... are you happy with your life, Lia? I mean... are you glad you got to experience what you did, get here, right now? Fate's such a weird concept... it always feels like what we do is predestined, like there's already a set outcome where we all go... well, if that's how it is, I think this is the best possible thing that could have happened to me..." Hooking her other hand onto Lia's arm, Rita opened her eyes slowly, chuckling. Was this goodbye? Was this supposed to be the last time they spoke? Honestly... Rita didn't care. She was going to try her best to live, but what she had planned... was already dangerous. This wasn't a simple excursion to the school, no... the things she needed to find weren't regular documents, she was sure. Her goal wasn't just go in, get the stuff and come out... was this what she was meant to do, or not?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:34 pm

Lia sighed heavily. "If you say so. Trust me a little more alright? I can do things too you know. I can find info on that guy while you're gone. I won't even go to the police and tell on you," she joked. Of course she wouldn't do that. She didn't want her to get in trouble, sometimes things had to be done a certain way she guessed. When Rita brought up her question, Lia raised her eyebrow. "What's this about? Don't act like you're going on a homicide mission or anything right? Not everything you do in life is gonna be in your control. But when it is, you gotta make the most of it; that also means choosing how much control you want." She allowed Rita to hold her arm and placed a kiss over her cheek, while rubbing her own cheek against hers, nuzzling it.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 11:07 pm

Rita grimaced. "Lia... the only reason I don't bring you along isn't because I don't trust you... it's because I don't trust myself. I have no idea what I'll end up doing in there, and if something crazy happens, I'm not confident that I'll be able to help you through it as much as you would help me. That's always how it's been for us... that's always how it will be." The silvernette hovered her hand over her bracelet. Dammit... This wasn't how she wanted it to go. Even now, all she could do was have Lia console her. Who was she, her big sister? A relationship means you both help each other, but until now, Rita felt like all that happened was Lia helping her, not the reverse... and that showed through even to this decision.

"I... want to accept your offer, but I'm hesitant. I don't even know if I'm doing the right thing, trying to find more about him like this. Hah... I'm an idiot some times." She chuckled, despite her tone. "Well... what if that ends up happening? What if I get in a situation where the only thing I can do is... yeah... Would you still be with me then? If I got blood on my hands, would you still stick with me? I know it's a what if... but I need your answer on this..." Well, she wasn't going to act like it wasn't a possibility... whatever she found there, it would certainly be valuable enough to make known. She'd need to make it out at any costs if she made it inside and found anything, even if it meant... even if it meant resorting to homicide. Could Rita do it? Hell, not even she knew...

"Yesterday, I took a life... a life larger than anyone could have foreseen. Did you notice the volcano calming down? Well... a friend of mine and I went to the alternate world there... and we killed the Angel that was corrupted by Thesis. It was an accident, I know that, but... I can't help but blame my decisions for it." Rita tightened her grip on Lia's arm only slightly, albeit it still noticeably. She was shaken, still, despite what Angel had told her and what she went through before this... maybe it was the blessing that had given her the strength, but with Lia, all she could show was her weakness... Hell, even small beads of tears were already forming in the corners of her eyes. They weren't about to fall, but they were there...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:53 pm

"Well, if something goes wrong, come right back here. I'll protect you from the police okay? Wouldn't be the first time I've had to stretch the truth a bit..." she said with a slight giggle laced with mischief. She was willing at this point to go great lengths for her safety. If she couldn't be there with her, then by whatever god there was she was going to prepare if things didn't go so well. "And then when you get back I will kiss whatever got hurt all better okay?" It wouldn't hurt at all right?

The next question she posed weighed heavily on Lia. She herself would not ever understand why someone had to die. Would it be a good idea to stick with someone who had committed a crime like that? Then again, her life became what it was due to a crime. "I can't say I will ever agree.....but you're with me now. I have to trust you, no matter what. But I imagine you'll never get into that situation, or at least you shouldn't have to." Perhaps it wasn't a completely straight answer, but it was the only answer she had. Though Rita seemed to already be in that deep concerning life. It was the Angel that they struck down. Lia frowned, and was rather silent. She didn't know what to say to all of that, but Rita didn't look like she was happy about it. She placed a hand under her eyes to rub them. "Accidents happen...and I suppose sometimes people are forced to even if they don't mean it....I don't know. I can't say I've ever tried. But you won't turn into a bad person, because I can tell you didn't want to do it. Does that make sense?"

Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 10:19 pm

"Should I? Well... I have an idea... Lia, lean over here, I want you to do something for me..." Rita held herself on Lia's shoulder, reaching up to her ear and whispering something to her... this was part of her plan, in a way, but it was more personal than that. If something went wrong, she wanted Lia to be with her for it... even if it meant them both going on the run. After finishing her request, Rita sat back down, looking expectantly at her lover. The look on her face made it obvious that what she asked was something very important to her. To the other comment, she smiled, though.

The silvernette nodded silently, looking at the stars. "I won't try to do it... if I can, I'll avoid it. I'm not a murderer... That's something I never want to be, no matter what." Rita brushed a hand over Lia's leg, closing her eyes and leaning back onto her shoulder. "As long as I have you to come back to, I won't. You wouldn't like me if I did, would you? Heh... even this far in, you continue being my inspiration. What you said so long ago, about someone's reason... that creating a world where not everyone is happy isn't worth it. I still hold that dear to me." Stretching her back slightly, Rita got up onto her feet again. Did she have much more to say? Well... kinda. She had things to ask.

"Hey, Lia, you talked a bit before about how you arrived at the circus and such, and how you were treated... I want to hear more about you. Is there anything else aside from that one event that marked you? Did that sound awkward? Heh, it probably did..." Chuckling lightly, Rita rubbed the back of her head. She asked the question she wanted to ask there... that was all. Maybe it didn't make much sense, but she simply didn't feel like Lia had told her absolutely everything yet. It wasn't like it mattered, honestly... nothing could change how Rita felt about her. She was completely sure not even the most abnormal thing would be enough. And you know what? She'd keep that promise to herself...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:54 am

When Lia heard her plan, she was confused to say the least. It wasn't like she COULDN'T do it. It was just an odd thing to ask about, regardless, she nodded. "If you say so. Just let me know. I'll stay around the phone and keep watch with a first-aid kit. I promise." She placed a hand over hers, thinking hard about what she had been saying. "I don't think you're a murderer. There has to be an explanation for what's going on." She watched Rita get up, which caused her to sigh and pull on her wrist and try to get her back to the ground again. "Can't we talk not standing up? My calves are burning today."

Regardless if she did or didn't, Lia thought for a bit about things. Rita already knew about how her parents were probably long gone, perhaps still in Italy where they always have been, and then hopping on the circus caravan by accident. "Well, one time when I still had black hair I got called a witch in a old town back in Europe. I went out at night to go talk to people who liked my performance that day, but a couple guys decided to chase me. But I was too quick...!" she smirked. "I guess I learned that I like being different from everyone else. I kind of like to be the witch, cause it gets people to chase after you, and it makes people wonder, maybe even fear. It's fun that way. What about you? Anything about you I need to know about?"
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:14 am

She smiled when she agreed. "Thank you. I'm really glad I can still count on you. As soon as I need you, I'll call you. Besides, there's someone you need to meet too." Though, the next comment made her think... an explanation? Hah, they'd be hard-pressed to find one... only person she could think of that'd have one would be Alba, and Rita... didn't exactly want to meet with him as of yet. She'd abide by Lia's request, though, chuckling and sitting back down in front of her.

"Do you need a massage, then? I can only imagine how hard you worked today. Sorry I couldn't be here to train with you today... Lots of stuff happened, I... needed to do a lot of things." Rita shook her head at that. It was out of the way now, at least. She listened to the story, ready to chuckle, but she just smiled. She asked the question, so she'd have to take the answer seriously. "A witch? Now you made me curious. Why did they say that? Did you have these powers way way back or something? Did you do something like this?" Rita snapped her fingers to make a small ember appear around her index one. She was curious, that was for sure. "As for me... I don't think so. All I know about my past aside from the normal life I had before this... well, sans parents, is stories my brother tells me." Letting the flame flicker out, Rita leaned back on the grass, supporting herself on her open palms.

"Let me tell you a story now. A long time back, I imagine around seven years now, my brother was a User, just like we are right now. Just like now, there was a threat to this world... well, more like a threat to that town, in a way. Heh, I doubt I'd be here if they hadn't stopped it... but that's not the point. In that time, a disaster happened, a massacre unlike what we've seen up until today... they tried to write it off as an accident in the local and global news, pinning the blame on a heater explosion, but my brother was there... in a high school, during an assembly, a lone student took the stage, the Student Council President, a person everyone should trust, normally. Summoning powers like... these, the ones we have, he made the entire auditorium burst into flames with a loud explosion, unlike any heater could cause... luckily, most students got out only harmed, as my brother, who was fortunately away from the scene, arrived there and confronted that person. He... killed them. With his power, he avenged the few unlucky students who died. Funny thing is, his class should have been present in the assembly... in place of the members of the class who got killed by the attack. My friend, Laura, someone whom I consider to be like a sister to me now, was in there, and got out with... minor injuries, considerably. She still has the scar from the burn on her stomach, though. To be honest, I can only imagine what would have happened if the person kept going... if my brother didn't do anything about it. I wouldn't be here today... I wouldn't be here with you." Looking back down, Rita seemed to wander off her daydream, shaking her head as she looked at Lia with a lopsided and awkward smile.

"Oh, um, sorry, I didn't mean to take so long with that... It's just a story I've wanted to share for a long time... it isn't all, but it's an event that makes me wonder these what ifs..." She rubbed the back of her neck, then shifted onto all fours and walked gingerly back next to Lia, lying down on the grass and using her lap to lay her head down on. "Hehe... this is so comfortable." After saying that, the silvernette giggled, eager to listen to what Lia had to say. Maybe she took a bit too long with her story... she hoped not. Rita still wanted to hear more about Lia, not just talk about herself, after all.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 2:31 am

"I wouldn't be opposed to one. I can't say I've ever had one before," she said. She looked at Rita's hand as the flames danced over her fingers. "Showoff. But I can't talk. I can make a sword magically appear." She held a hand in front of her and in a red light a sword that looked like Rita's own appeared in her hand. "Not my style. The whip works just fine. Maybe I will have to see how it works at some point."

She was quiet throughout her story. So disaster was common in her life. That was sad to hear. "You're fine. It could be worse. You could have fallen into the tank with Jessie. That option's still up for grabs." It was mostly her way to cope with something like that. She wasn't exactly new to hardship, but she couldn't say that she knew all of the ways to talk to someone about their past. She isn't the greatest counselor or anything...

"I fell off one of the tigers and broke my arm during an act one time when I was younger. It isn't as exciting as what happened to you, but it hurt a lot. I had to complete the rest of the act and try to hide that my arm looked a little twisted. Taught me how to cry properly in front of an audience." She ran a hand through her hair, tilting her own head in embarrassment at the thought. The older days when she wasn't as experienced and agile....they were not the most fun in her life...
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 3:37 am

"If you want one, I'd be happy to do it... I have some practice, at least on myself, from when I first started training. Getting sore sucks, but at least it means you're doing it right." Rita smirked at the showoff comment. Was she? Maybe. She couldn't deny it. "Can you blame me? It isn't everyone that can summon fire to the field with a thought. Some times, it's not that great, though." Ever since the first broadcast, things had changed for her and so many others. Just because of these powers, they were... different. Could Rita consider herself human? Well, yes. Did those who were afraid of this power think that, though? "Everyone has their own thing. I'll be honest, I love using your whip when I can. You're gonna have to teach me how to handle it well later, I don't have nearly as much precision as you did when you showed it to me." Rita wasn't skilled with a whip, that was for sure, but she was good with weaponry in general, albeit not amazing with anything that wasn't a sword. A whip could work, but preferably, it shouldn't be her main method of attacking... which is why she most often turned it into flames instead and kept her sword ready to go.

"...fire and water don't mix well, sweetheart." Saying that with a matter-of-fact tone, Rita looked up at Lia, keeping a straight face before smirking and chuckling. A silly thing for her to do, but it was a silly comment. Really, it wasn't like what happened in the past affected Rita that much. She just recently found out about what her brother and Laura went through, it wasn't like she was too... heartbroken or scared. It made her think just how... strange, fate itself can be.

"You kept going after breaking you arm? Damn. I'm impressed. I'm curious, though, why did those guys chase you back then? You talked about it so now you're making me eager to know more. It's good for someone to learn lessons, though. Each time we mess up, it's just an opportunity for us to get better, at least that's what I say." The silvernette put her hand over Lia's and turned her face around to hers. Hell, what she was saying right now related to something she wanted to get to today as well... possibly. She wondered if Lia would even be okay with it... though, no, she shouldn't think of that right now. Right now, it was just enjoying the moment. These precious moments...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 1:46 am

"I suppose not. Then you better make due on your talk." Her sword vanished and she fell forwards into the grass and laid her head over her arms. "Let's just say that when I performed, I had a lot of flowers and glitter I liked to use my whip on. The town was a bit, older than other towns I've seen. I think it was the first time they had ever seen a circus like mine....or a circus at all," she said, pausing to think on it. She wondered what other places she missed out on by staying in Azores for so long. Maybe she would get to have other adventures if she left. She couldn't say for sure. She looked at Rita's crimson eyes and placed two fingers over her nose, giving it a light squeeze. "You're adorable sometimes. Can I adopt you? Would that be weird at all?" She giggled and flipped over on her back. "Maybe you'll learn. It's all in the snap of your arm. Don't use it in close quarters, use it with the intent to hit something far away, or catch something if you're really good. Aiming with a whip definitely needs a lot of practice."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 10:20 pm

She nodded. "Of course I will. I can't lie to you, so if I promise something, I'll go to hell and back just to make sure it's done." With a smirk, Rita giggled, then brushed a hand over Lia's shoulder. "Tricks like yours could fool the... dumber, let's say, of crowds. Hell, with your talent, if I'd never seen a whip before, I'd call you a witch too. Lucky for you, I like witches." The silvernette slid off, her smirk getting bigger. She winked for a split second, then closed her eyes.

As her nose was grabbed, Rita flailed for a second, snickering. "Well, if you want... adopting me will mean a lot of things, though." She got up onto her knees again, shuffling over to Lia as she got onto her back, then turned to her head, looking at her from above. "I think I'll still need the practice anyway... for now, though, I want to rest." Rita let herself fall to the side, right next to Lia, and nuzzled her neck. She didn't even know what worried her anymore... at this point, she could only focus on this moment.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 9:11 pm

Lia cuddled with Rita under the stars. "Yeah, I guess you're right..." She remained silent otherwise. She looked up at the green star that did not lose its luminosity no matter what time of day it was and looked back to Rita. "Have any idea what that is like? It's like it appeared out of nowhere. It doesn't seem to be like those weird portal things. What do you make of it?" she asked curiously. Perhaps she was killing the mood, but she herself never had the true chance to ask about it until now.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:12 am

Rita blinked, somewhat surprised. "I'm... not sure. I haven't actually tried to know for certain what it is..." The silvernette let her grasp fall as she got up onto her side, held by one arm on the grass. She tilted her head with a confused expression. "Are you worried about it? Well... today, just don't put too much thought into it. Both of us need peace of mind, alright?" Rolling along, Rita put an arm over Lia and looked at her in the eyes from above, smiling. Whatever threat would come at them, she knew they'd pull through... together. They always did.

"Hey... that green star may be odd, but I'm sure it isn't something to worry about too much. Whatever it is, if it's bad, I'll make it vanish, for you." Rita seemed to blush as her smile widened.

"Lia... I've wanted to talk to you for a while about something..."

Taking the chance to perform her own bold move, Rita lowered herself down, planting a kiss on Lia's lips that would last no more than a few seconds before getting back up and propelling herself to the side, sitting down on her legs next to Lia. "I... this is gonna sound cheesy. Whenever I'm with you, I feel... different. Not just because of our relationship, but because of some things I realized. You make me feel complete, I'd have to guess. It's like... when I'm with you, I feel like I have to change nothing about myself, that I'm fine how I am right now. You've seen my bad side and my good side, and you've stuck with me for so long... it makes me happier than anything else I've experienced since coming here... no, happier than anything I've experienced in my life, in general." Losing her smile, Rita leaned forward once again, putting her hands in front of her, looking at the ground then at Lia, if she sat up alongside her, then whisper in a low voice for only her lover to hear.

"I've showed you everything... and even now, you still find ways to captivate me. It's like you're a double agent... or a witch. It's not fair, stealing just my heart..."

"If you're going to take part of me..."

Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] WiSubyG

"Take all of me."

Last edited by Mir on Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next