Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open)   Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:55 pm

It's been a total of two weeks since the bellarose had finally moved into the huge home, away from the town. Vince sat on the balcony looking over the hill to the town and boy did he it look like fun to mess around in. He was called for dinner, it was about seven o’clock pm after all. He finally decided to answer to the servant that was calling him. “Im on my way, Please dont worry.” he got up from his seat as he fixed his collar before walking inside, taking out his phone as he called. “Car, In the front now….I'm going out.” He said as he did not go towards the dinning room but to the front double doors, opening them slowly he leaned on a column, as he crossed his arms and closed his eyes. Five minutes later a limbo rolled along the front of the building before the driver walked out, tipped his hat and opened the door for him, He went inside as he closed his eyes, laying his head on his hand as he leaned back.

A half an hour later the car stopped on a random street. “Stop, This is far enough, be ready to pick me up Walter.” He got out the car as he fixed his collar and looked around walking towards a nice part of town, rubbing his stomach he entered a family owned restaurant and sat down. Ordering his childhood favor Eel and duck sause with a side order of brown rice. He finished in no time at all. Talking or should he say mumbled. “the cooks could never make something that good.” He left a big tip and payed his bill. Walking out full he enjoyed the lit up streets. It was only eight o’clock, the fun was just starting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open)   Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:44 am

Aki was walking reading a book when she noticed a man walking around her age. She found it odd how smug he looked, most likely because he's not at school, she felt kids like this that dislike to learn  clearly are spoiled by being human. But with her small annoyance she tried to avoid the man, yet he seemed to be taking up the whole side walk. "P...Pardon but, I'm trying to get by..." Aki said a little worried something would happen to her like in the movies.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open)   Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:10 pm

He opened one eye looking at before stepping to the side. "Sorry Ma'm I didn't see you down there, hehe." He rubbed the back of his neck teasing up a bit as he didn't really mean to say it in a mocking tone. "Uh....Forgive me...Hey...I'm Vincent." he said while he blinked, having a small blush. All the girl wanted was to walk by and he somehow managed to insult her, apologize to her, and greet her. Nice start. "Got a name?" he said as he looked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open)   Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:24 pm

Aki giggles a little "You act like I'm some one you have to impress, my name is Kimiko Aki, you can call me Aki though. It's nice to meet you Vincent-san. Aki smiles so brightly it's brighter than the sun.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open)   Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:55 pm

He scratched his cheek with his index finger as he looked at her. "I-I was just trying to not come off as a jerk towards a random person just asking me to step aside...." He coughed, crossing his arms as he looked away. After a moment of thinking he smirked a bit. "Besides...I dont always impress cute girls I meet." He looked at her. "So if you dont think its creepy? or too nosy of me. Where are you heading out this late at night?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open)   Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:02 pm

Aki smirks, almost in a mocking way I'd like to ask you the same thing...You look and act young so I just thought you where a kid my age... Aki looked up to the sky and saw a starry sky, she sat there for a little bit with a smile on her face I came to see the stars...
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open)   Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:24 pm

"The stars?" He thought it was a boreding thing to do, really boreding infact that he wanted to know why and how she was enjoying stupid stars. "Well to answer your first question, I wanted some old fashion family style food, so I came to the city.....And now I was just planning on walking around is all." He looked down abit before looking up to the sky. "I dont see why you had to come to the middle of the town to see stupid stars, I mean their just a luminous balls of gas, mostly hydrogen and helium, held together by its own gravity. Which brings me to say that the  Nuclear fusion reactions in its core support the star against gravity and produce photons and heat, as well as small amounts of heavier elements. The Sun is the closest star to Earth, U-Uh that was a fun fact hehe." he showed his nerd.

He shooked his head as he smiled. "Forget about what I said, If you want to enjoy looking up at stupid balls of gas in the sky knock yourself out, But theres a park with a hill you can lay on not so far away you can relax without the the distraction of urban life. I could walk you there if you really want to experience the stars Aki." He said as he rubbed the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open)   Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:41 pm

She sits there processing everything he just said. You'd really do that for me? Are you sure your not some...Creeper? Aki moves her hand near the pepper spray Yu gave her.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open)   Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:50 pm

He pouted as he glared. "What! HELL NO!....Why would I be a creeper, As if.....Would a creeper just explain what a star was...Gosh if you dont trust me, fine by me, the park is two blocks that way, Just thought If I was going to be new In town that should make a friend." he sighed as he rubbed his temple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open)   Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:00 pm

Aki giggles uncontrollably Y..Y..Your so funny! Aki stops and frowns looking down. J..Just don't leave me alone...I...I heard a dog barking. Aki cowers a little moving closer to Vincent
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open)   Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:06 pm

He blinked as he tried to step back when she moved closer, only to hit the back of his head against the wall, he bit his lip to cover the ;'ouch' sound effect."What scared of dogs? I thought you were may age Aki?" he sighed and rolled his eyes. Fine whatever, Ill walk you home or to a bus stop or anywhere when your're looking at the stars? if that makes you feel better." He didnt want to call for a ride, even if deep down it would be easier to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open)   Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:11 pm

Aki gasps Are you alright?! You hit your head! Aki moves slightly closer and stands on her toes to see if his head had any injuries.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open)   Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:31 pm

He raised his hands in defence when she got closer. "Whoa Whoa...wait yeah Im fine, No need to get so close hehe." He scooted to the side as he kneeled bowing his head back. "See.....No bump, no blood nothing...No need to be worry Aki."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open)   Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:39 pm

Aki looks confused Do you...not like contact or something? Haphephobia? I'm sorry then... Aki steps back smiling.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open)   Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:45 pm

"No No, Its not a phobia or anything. Lets just go to the park before it gets really fucking late." He grabbed her hand as he speed walked. Letting go of her as he placed his hands in his pockets looking forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open)   Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking on the streets like what up Im such a rich kid(Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next