Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Learning is Fun! (Sharaku) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Learning is Fun! (Sharaku) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Learning is Fun! (Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Learning is Fun! (Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Learning is Fun! (Sharaku) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Learning is Fun! (Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Learning is Fun! (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Learning is Fun! (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Learning is Fun! (Sharaku) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Learning is Fun! (Sharaku)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Learning is Fun! (Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: Learning is Fun! (Sharaku)   Learning is Fun! (Sharaku) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:06 am

Alexander stood there, in the museum, admiring the various things they had on display. 'This... thing...' he thought, while looking at a rusted trinket, 'I wonder where they got it. Like, did they just find it on the ground? Wouldn't people have just kept finding valuable-looking artifacts and just sell them if they were just lying there? I mean, most people aren't archaeologists. Like, everyone else would just sell it. I think.' He continued pondering the economic value of various artifacts on display, not even thinking once to read the plaques. This may very well be another boring, unproductive trip, with no knowledge gained. Again.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Learning is Fun! (Sharaku)   Learning is Fun! (Sharaku) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 4:55 am

It was a fact that Sharaku wasn't particularly interested in this type of history. Honestly, the only reason he was here right now...was because he had randomly passed by the place, and found it amusing. For the fact that he had been there only once since he came here to Azores. And it was that one time where he met Naomi for the first time, wasn't it? And that girl Rinna too, but he frankly had no idea what was going on with her nowaydays. She hadn't liked him too much, apparently. Though, he did vaguely wonder what she was doing. She did get a Persona back there at Lunapa, had she not? All that had been so long ago, however. If he was someone else, he would probably actually feel nostalgic. Well, maybe he was a little bit. Otherwise he wouldn't have stayed around. Most likely.

Learning is Fun! (Sharaku) GNg5jvO

All that aside, he still had no actual interest in the expositions. ''This place is still the same as always...'', he would mutter under his breath, golden eyes looking around, a bit bored. Why was he here again? Frankly, he wasn't paying things much attention either, nor people, considering how he didn't seem to take notice of the young man nearby. Then again, when did he ever? Speaking to random people wasn't a favorite activity of his, and there was always the risk that they would give him weird looks because of his appearance. Not that he really gave a damn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning is Fun! (Sharaku)   Learning is Fun! (Sharaku) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 6:07 am

Uninterested in the dull exhibit, Alexander turned, and started walking, hoping to find a statue to sketch a drawing of. Whilst looking down, to reach into his bag to pull out the necessary materials, he accidentally swung his leg into a bench. The sudden contact caused him to stumble, and the contents of his bag (mostly books) spilled out into a large pile on floor, right in the way of a rather well-dressed lad.

Alex, feeling the stares of nearby strangers, rushed to shove his belongings back in their place. "Uh- I... erhm, s- uh... s-sorry," Alex barely managed to mumble to the man. There was nothing he hated more than embarrassing himself in public, which, unfortunately, he did often. Standing back up, he was unsuccessfully attempting to shove everything back into place, making the bag unable to fully close. He looked around, making sure he got everything, not knowing what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Learning is Fun! (Sharaku)   Learning is Fun! (Sharaku) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 7:17 am

''.....?''

Well, so much for not paying attention. Then again, Sharaku hadn't been moving anywhere at the moment, so there was no big problem. Aside from the fact that his train of thought got interrupted by the noise of falling...books, apparently. He would blink at the scenery a few times. Was there even a way to slip? He seriously hadn't been paying enough attention until right now. Ah well. In some way, this scene was still more entertaining than staring at random historical stuff that didn't ring a single bell for him at all. With a slightly amused expression, he would crouch down, picking up one random book, before standing back up and observing it as he listened to the young man stuttering out some sort of apology. His gaze would flicker to the other momentarily. ''I think I'm still alive, so there is no need for that.'', he would state somewhat nonchalantly, still holding the book in his hand. Well, he was going to return it sooner or later anyway. He just felt like poking around at the moment. Besides, the guy was taking some time to arrange the stuff to fit in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning is Fun! (Sharaku)   Learning is Fun! (Sharaku) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:31 pm

"Oh, uh, okay."Alex replied, while several more moments to arrange his belongings. It was during this time he noticed the man was holding his copy of 'Hyperbole and a Half: Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, Mayhem, and Other Things That Happened.' 'Oh... oh, my' he thought to himself. He began looking for words to say. "Um..." Alex started. "That book you are holding. It's mine, so, uh..." He shifted his hand forward, ever so subtly, in a manner that seemed to suggest that he wanted it back.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Learning is Fun! (Sharaku)   Learning is Fun! (Sharaku) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 3:58 am

Hmm. Sharaku would keep looking over the book, even briefly opening it, scanning over the text inside. It was a strange book indeed. Or so it appeared to be at such a short glance. "Hm?", he would hum absentmindedly before turning his gaze towards the guy. "I'm aware that it is yours, yes.", he would state with an amused smile. "I just thought it looked more interesting than those exhibits around here.", he'd shrug slightly before handing the book over.

"Here you go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning is Fun! (Sharaku)   Learning is Fun! (Sharaku) Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning is Fun! (Sharaku)
Page 1 of 1