Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Old and New Homes (Beep) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Old and New Homes (Beep) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Old and New Homes (Beep) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Old and New Homes (Beep) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Old and New Homes (Beep) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Old and New Homes (Beep) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Old and New Homes (Beep) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Old and New Homes (Beep) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Old and New Homes (Beep) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Old and New Homes (Beep)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

Old and New Homes (Beep) Empty
PostSubject: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 11:07 pm

Naomi sighed in aggravation. She had just fried her tablet. She had stopped on her way home to pick up a new one. Sure, this one still worked, more or less, but it was slowed down. She needed it to be fast. She would set up the new one tonight, but she needed to get back in touch with Beep right now. She sat in her room with her headphones on. She looked at her computer screen and took a deep breath. She threw a blanket over her head and the screen. Don’t get her too worked up. She needed to ease her into this. They wouldn’t get anywhere if she had no explain alternate worlds first. She let a little light get in so Beep could see her face.

With everything prepared, she would concentrate on connecting to Beep. She could cross space and time with her ability. She just had to get the AI up. As soon as she would see the Icon, she would click on it. Her computer was the kind that could supports apps, after all. Thank goodness she kept her tech up-to-date. She needed Beep right now. Things didn’t end well in the other San Malarus. She just hoped there would be no complications with this. Theoretically, there shouldn't be, but one never knew.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 11:55 pm

Old and New Homes (Beep) Tumblr_n6wb81BfH21sq0d8no3_250

Beep popped up on her laptop to see Naomi under a blanket. "Whoa! Where am I? Naomi! Are you okay?! Did something happen? Are you okay? Are you hurt!?" she said, floating on her side so her face was looking at her sideways. It wasn't long that Naomi came to talk to her after what happened in the other world, so she was very curious as to what she had to do. Though of course Beep herself had watched what happened, and had an odd face. She didn't know what to say, nor did she understand. Maybe Naomi could help her figure it out?
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:10 am

Naomi would shake her head, “I’m fine. I just fried my tablet trying to follow the lead. Had to get back in touch with you, so… I’m here.” In the darkness of a blanket, “I couldn't hear anything you were saying towards the end and I could barely see you. I was worried.” She sent a curious look the AI’s way, “How about you? Are you doing well? I was worried that something was happening I couldn’t see. I couldn’t even tell if you could hear anything I said. Did you see anything I did?” She had so many questions of her own. She had no idea what had really happened past her having a now buggy tablet. Maybe she could fix it later. She didn’t know what she had just got though, so who knew.

Once she was sure they had gotten all of that stuff down, she would switched to one of Beep’s other questions. She would lean back in her chair slightly, making sure the blanket didn’t fall down, “As for where you are… that’s both easy and hard to explain. You’re- well- I mean, you’re in my home. I’m finally strong enough to show you where I’m from. I just don’t want to give you too much of a shock, so I’m under a blanket at the moment.” She wasn’t trying to hide where she was. It was time Beep learned. She trusted the girl enough. She just hoped it wouldn’t be too overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 6:06 pm

"I......I saw it all.....Naomi what was that? Did that all have to do with older me? I know that lady though....I know her alot." She didn't seem very talkative, holding her hands behind her back and looking downcast. Maybe she was trying to come to terms with it all, not sure how to react, and if it meant anything to her. "This is where you live? Does it look like my home? Does it? I wanna know!" she said, still showing some visible restraint on her. What happened must have clearly rattled her...
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:18 am

Naomi gave Beep a sympathetis look, “A friend of yours?” She seemed as if she knew the girl. She just didn’t know what it was, “I met that girl once. Her name’s Helen, right? We had an entire conversation once.” She couldn’t say they were good friends. They had only met once. It was a bit strange to think about. It was so long ago, “But, I guess it may have been related your predesesor. That’s the lead I followed, so I’m not sure how much though.” She gave a small smile, “She’s not you, you know. You are your own person. So, I would say she’s an older you or that you are a newer her. You’re the Beep I know and love.” She commened, after hearing one sentence she said. She was Beep. Her own Beep. She loved her Beep. She laughed at her excitement, “Okay. I want to show you, but you have to promise to take it in slowly. Ask anything you want, but don’t overload yourself. My home is very different from yours. The world I’m from is different.” She used world purposefully. It probably came across as metaphorical, but she meant it in the literal sense, “You promise you will ask if you have any questions?” She wanted to make sure Beep would understand.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:10 am

"She works at that club.....Other Me's have met her....I know what they have told me. But maybe Older Me knows her....she said so when you saw her right?" She mumbled looking around. She didn't seem to respond much when she spoke about the findings. Not much seemed to get her to talk about that specifically. She had a lot going on in her head when it came to that; stuff that she couldn't quite sort out even with all of her knowledge, unless that was simply her generated personality that said as much. When she brought up showing her the other world, her eyes lightened, and she bounced by jumping up in the air. "Okay okay! Show me show me!" She said, suddenly looking a lot better than before. She certainly changed at the drop of a hat didn't she?
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:01 am

She had to shake her head, “That was a long time ago. I barely knew you back then, so if she said anything, I don’t remember.” She wasn’t that good at remembering things, “I did only meet her once, so it’s easy to forget some things.” She felt bad if she had forgotten something. Back then, she had barely known anything about that world, so she hadn’t known what to pay attention to, “I only remember she had a very… specific opinion on androids and people with augmentation.” That video explained a lot. Over time, she had grown into a different philosophy. One that wasn’t Helen’s as they spoke, but it wasn’t Beep’s either. It was more in between.

She would laugh and smile at Beep’s eagerness, “Okay, okay. I can only go so fast.” She breathed in. She hoped this was the right thing to do. She wanted to show Beep her home. She wanted to share this with her friend. That’s what she wanted. Maybe it wasn't the right thing to do, throwing caution to the wind, but she wanted it. She lifted the blanket slightly, letting light pour in. This seemed like it was taking forever, even though it was a short lived reveal. In no time, she had the blanket completely off and the camera of her computer would be showing Beep her messy room, “Well, first off, this is where I live. Specifically, this is my room.” She lifted the computer and went over to the window, showing Beep the world outside, “And this is my San Malarus; where I’m from.” It was finally all out in the open. She couldn’t take it back. Still, she didn’t want to, “So… what do you think? Any questions?” She would ask to keep it from going silent.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:00 am

Beep looked at the new world Naomi showed her. It was colorful, the sky was bright....and yet....something about this world was so familiar to her. "It's like....seeing a world of the past! Have you all advanced yet? Any robots and machines? Do you still have the other islands where you are? You have a San Malarus too..." she jumbled her words, going through it before hopping around the tablet and looking around her area. She definitely seemed excited in more ways than one. But it was only a wonder why this world looked so similar to the one she came from. It was certainly odd to see!
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:41 am

She laughed a little. Beep really was eager to learn about her world. She expected more surprise, honestly. Still, she was glad that Beep was taking this all in, “The past? Your world is just the future to me. But, no. I guess we aren’t as advanced as you are back in your world. We seem to be quite a bit behind in some places.” In a lot of places, actually. Beep’s world was science fiction to most people, “If you mean androids and cyborgs, we aren’t really that far. I know one android and I was shocked to find that out. We’re just beginning to tap into that kind of stuff. I hear they are making some impressive strides in controlling machines with your mind, but it’s still experimental at best.” She thought it was interesting, but it was probably old news to Beep, “But, yeah, we have the other islands… sort of… I mean, we have them, but something is happening to them that’s making us lose them.” The other worlds were leaking through and, [color=#ffcc00]“They are being torn apart by corruption lately.” She wasn’t going to hide that. She said she would answer Beep’s questions, “I’m worried that we will lose some of them.” That was a depressing thought.

She shook it off and pointed in the distance, “That way is Zela.” She pointed elsewhere, “Penecia, Malstu, Lunapa, and Stadasen- the place I grew up- are all in that direction… More or less. I was never good at geography. The entirety of the chain is called Azores.” She laughed at herself, “Someday, I will show you the other islands, if you want. I’m sure you’d love some of them.” If not all of them. She looked down at Beep’s face, “You said this was a world of the past. Does that mean your San Malarus used to look like this?” Sun, and green, and bright, and people going by without a care in the world? She would have liked to see that.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:02 pm

When she mentioned the possibility of losing islands, Beep perked to her. "It looked just like this! Then a bunch of things happened! We lost our islands too.....why are yours going away? We lost ours from a...something. I can't remember!" she said, too excited about Naomi's home to continue the subject currently. "Androids are so neat. I can't wait to see how they look! Does it rain here too?" she asked, looking around on her tablet, only finding herself a bit confused when she could see another source of internet in this world. "This is new! What is this?"
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 12:13 am

She looked a little uncomfortable talking about this, “Well, I guess other worlds are leaking into ours and something about those worlds is causing us to lose our own. It’s not the worlds themselves. Apparently it’s something in the worlds, I think. It’s complicated, and I honestly don’t understand all of it. I try, but I don’t know everything.” She really did understand very little of her own world, “I think it has to do with Angels, but I’m not sure why. Some people are trying to find them. I don’t know why exactly, aside from they were told to.” She was telling Beep about this problem and she didn’t know why. Would she understand? Would it go over her head? She had no idea, “Our androids look like people. At least the one I know does. You can’t even tell he’s not made of flesh and bone.” She nodded at Beeps follow up question, “It rains, it snows, it gets bright. We have all kinds of weather here.” She cheered at that statement, “You’ll get to see it all someday. I can show you this world now, and I think you’ll like it.” It would be great.

She noticed Beep’s interest in the internet, “Well, we have our own version of the world-wide-web. That is it right there.” She tapped the icon and pulled up a search engine, “Look for anything you want. I’m sure you’ll find something you enjoy. Just be careful though. I’m supporting you so you can be here and I don’t think you can go just anywhere you feel like. I mean, you can look at any sites, but as for anything else, I’m not sure.” Beep should be able to function similarly, but she wasn’t 100% sure.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:41 pm

"Angels?.........I've heard of them! I heard about them somewhere where I live! They are celestial beings that serve a deity! My friend told me about them too! I wonder what they are like...." she said, bolting around on the internet trying to look at all that she could find. "Hm....I can't touch anything there....maybe our software isn't compatible? I can look through it though...your software is so old! I can still look at your secret stuff!" she said, as her eyes began to dot with binary once more, scrolling through unknown things before sitting on the corner.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 10:03 pm

Her head tilted in confusion, “You’ve really heard of them? Are they that common? Am I the only one that is still in the dark about these things? Who told you?” She sighed. Maybe she should start learning about the angels. That seemed to be what everyone else was doing, “I know there is one somewhere in your world. Haven’t exactly been looking for it, but it’s supposed to be there. Where exactly, I don’t know. All I know is someone found it.” She remembered what was said to her offhandedly. Someone was with the angel in San Malarus. She wondered if that made the angel friend of foe. Probably more foe than friend. Or, maybe a friend that seemed like a foe? She didn’t know, “As for what they are like, won’t know until I meet them. When I do, I’ll let you know.” She was sure she would get many questions then.

Naomi crossed her arms, “That’s weird. I guess it doesn’t recognize you, since nothing like you don’t exist in our world. It’s okay. If you want to see anything just let me know. I’ll look it up for you in a jiffy.” She would be glad to teach Beep and let her explore what she could, “And hands off the private stuff. I told you before that was off limits. It’s rude to pry.” It was one of the very first things they ever spoke about, “That applies to this world too. And that stuff is still rather new, I will have you know. We’re just behind the times compared to you.” She would only do something about it if Beep continued to try. She trusted the AI to quit on her own, however, “So, how do you like it here? I know it’s not exactly your San Malarus, but… I’ve been wanting to show you my world for a while.” She actually thought this was weird. Beep seemed to take the concept of other worlds in rather quickly. Did she already know they existed or was she more excited than Naomi originally planned for? It was a weird thought.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:58 pm

"I learned in my world! I just have it in my memory! I wonder who gave me this memory, cause no one told me. I don't know where they are.....but I always see the name 'Deva' when I look through my memory.....maybe that's their name?" She said. She roamed the internet after avoiding Naomi's private stuff, before twitching her lips and frowning. "Alot of places here are a lot like my home....are they the same place? Does your home have areas that turn white sometimes? Alot of these things....are very familiar. Some have happened just like ours! Your Academy turned all sandy too? What is all of this?"
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 5:00 pm

Deva, huh? Well, at least she knew the angel’s name. That was a starting point. She could find them now and hopefully stop the corruption from coming. Or, at least slow it down to give them more time to stop it. She did a double take when she mentioned white worlds, “How did you know? Yeah, I’ve seen them before. It happened when I first go this power. I thought only people with power could tell when it happened. How did you know?” Was it another memory she was given? Or, was this one she knew first hand? She didn’t even know anymore. It was all a big jumbled mess to her.

Naomi turn silent when Beep mentioned how much their worlds were similar. There were a few things that caught her attention though, “Too? I thought you said it happened so long ago that no one remembered what happened to the other islands?” Was it possible that Beep was only now recalling something that was given to her as a memory instead of what she had witnessed herself? She had an idea of what that meant, “It is strange that the worlds are so similar. It’s too much to be a coincidence… So, what if they are the same. Well, same at the base, but as you go further in history, they start to deviate from one another in some aspects. Your world became more advanced at a faster rate than mine, but it also encountered Shadows and Persona earlier. If that’s so, and the other worlds showed up around the same time, I’m assuming, then that means… This world is starting to encounter the same thing yours did.” Was that how this worked or was it different? She was lost, “Or… you know, there are other worlds I can go to. They are all different. Yours, the forest of Lunapa, the desert of Standesan, and some others I haven’t been to yet. I’m wondering if those worlds are the ones you used to be connected too…” She didn’t know enough about them, but it was possible, “So… we’re taking the same path… And now my brain hurts.” There was too much all at once and her brain was having trouble coming up with every possibility. She could only put her mind under so much strain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) Empty

Back to top Go down

Old and New Homes (Beep)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next