Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Tremora's Awakening (Philemon) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Tremora's Awakening (Philemon) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Tremora's Awakening (Philemon) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Tremora's Awakening (Philemon) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Tremora's Awakening (Philemon) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Tremora's Awakening (Philemon) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Tremora's Awakening (Philemon) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Tremora's Awakening (Philemon) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Tremora's Awakening (Philemon) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Tremora's Awakening (Philemon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Tremora's Awakening (Philemon) Empty
PostSubject: Tremora's Awakening (Philemon)   Tremora's Awakening (Philemon) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:48 pm

Ahhh, another bright day in the island of San Malarus... with that bloody green star still in the sky. It seems that no one knows what the heck is going on with that star. I even tried to trail "Personager Red" but somehow lost him. Jeez, it all comes down to "Persona" doesn't it.

If you have one, you get all the info and a chance to possibly change things for the better. And if you don't your just a civilian caught up in extraordinary events. But what exactly is this "Persona"? It probably doesn't mean mask, so does that mean a part of the psyche? If that is so, then what part of it makes the
"persona"?

Jeez, I gotta get this all out of my head already. I don't have enough information to even get to new information, so I should just do my regular routine. I mean, based on these circumstances, there are bound to be more people needing help. So I finally get out of my house after finishing with my simple breakfast, and feel something strange.

Suddenly I fall and am knocked unconscious, what a lame way to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Tremora's Awakening (Philemon)   Tremora's Awakening (Philemon) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:59 pm

When Tremora opened the door outside his house, everything seemed in order, though oddly enough, his attention was somehow drawn to an odd blue butterfly, landing on the knob of the door. It almost seemed that it was looking at him....the butterfly would pause after landing for a few silent moments, before passing by his face, and vanishing into blue pearls. It would not be long afterwards that Tremora would feel incredibly dizzy, and a wave of darkness fell over his eyes as he would lose consciousness...
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Tremora's Awakening (Philemon)   Tremora's Awakening (Philemon) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 11:02 pm

"Why the hell am I dreaming? It's the middle of the day isn't it? I have stuff to do don't I?" I heard the questioning part of my mind say in the vaults of my mind. Ah, dreaming is so good, there are no horrors of reality, and it makes you just want to melt away in bliss. But then again I have obligations to follow through, and a life to live.

Jeez, I wonder if my thoughts are audible in this, because it seems everyone in my dreams know what I'm thinking. But then again, it is my dream, so I probably really like being answered. But this dream is just completely different, there is only color. That's it, color and me, all alone in this dream landscape. It honestly makes me feel as if I can't see anything but the sky.

Why am I having a dream like this now? I definently got enough rest, but wait, wasn't there a butterfly? A weird blue butterfly was on my door, and then I felt dizzy and passed out. I can't think of any other cause but how would that be possible? Just as I start to think of supernatural causes something weird happens.

"Why did my entire mind landscape just turn blue?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Tremora's Awakening (Philemon)   Tremora's Awakening (Philemon) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:25 pm

They would be out cold for a while while constantly feeling the sensation of falling weightlessly, and when Tremora woke up, they would see nothing but world full of bright stars; a world where he knew they had been here before, but they couldn’t remember when, or how they even got there. He would also notice that she was alone where she was, and had no corporeal form as if they were in a dream; they could not move around, or act. He could only look upon a tall man who stood some distance away from them on some kind of platform. He wore nothing but pure white, and a modest tie; but what was most eye-catching was the mask He wore. It beheld a butterfly to the side.

Tremora's Awakening (Philemon) Tumblr_nazdc7UFV51rpsmato2_500

“I welcome you.” He said with such a tone that was so pleasant anyone could be calmed by the mere sound of his voice. “I am Philemon. I dwell beneath your subconscious, and am responsible for the actions you take that you are not aware of. I am the God of the Ego, and one who watches over you.” After taking a greeting bow, he would cross his arms, and look to the faceless man.

“You remember who you are I understand? You are one of the rare few that possess this astounding ability here in the realm of the collective unconsciousness. Your will is rather strong, so you must realize what you are capable of. You can be both generously pure, and yet passionately selfish. People go about their lives by wearing masks; masks they wear when confronting life’s many hardships. What you are now is just one of those many masks you have control over. And yet you still manage to hang onto your identity as a human being. You are no weak person.”

As he spoke, his hand would open to the side and reveal a figure dressed in light that looked like a Greek titan that emanated fire.“I will grant you the power of Persona. It is the ability to use the many faces you wear, the Gods and Demons you harbor within you. If you choose to take this power, know that it will be of great need, as in Azores, slowly forces are beginning to build, and there will be a point down your path where it will destroy your home. If you choose to accept this, then you must sign a contract, saying that you shall take responsibility for the choices you make. You and you alone must bear the burden of your own decisions.” When he finished, a piece of paper unfolded seemingly out of nowhere in front of Tremora. If he willed it, his name would appear on this contract without needing to write it himself. It would be his only chance to make a choice, and decide if this was the fate he wished to accept.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Tremora's Awakening (Philemon)   Tremora's Awakening (Philemon) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:02 pm

I don't have my body anymore? That doesn't happen to people in dreams. Also who is this tuxedo guy with a mask.... wait a minute, don't tell me it's more supernatural shenanigans. "Your name is Philemon? Pleased to meet you. Wait, your the god of the ego?" What the hell is this madness!?

"Well of course I remember, I don't have amnesia you know. Wait, so this place is the collective unconsciousness? I know I am not weak Philemon, but I have to be stronger to protect others. Wait, your just giving me a persona? Even though you don't know what I might do with it? Wait, then it's certain a catastrophy is going to happen?"

"I hope you realize that people always have to accept the consequences of their actions. So in exchange for this power I'll be on the higher ends of the consequence scale? For that I gladly accept, especially due to me bearing the burden of my actions." Right as I say that I will the contract to be signed and signed it is.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Tremora's Awakening (Philemon)   Tremora's Awakening (Philemon) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:33 pm

Philemon nodded, and the contract would vanish, along with Tremora's vision of this world. He would wake up on the floor of his home, mere seconds after his fall, as though what had happened was separate from time itself. But he could tell it was no dream; for he now felt a presence in his head that he could call forth in battle, and use to travel to other worlds. His newfound Persona...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tremora's Awakening (Philemon)   Tremora's Awakening (Philemon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tremora's Awakening (Philemon)
Page 1 of 1