Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Vitalia

Vitalia

What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished]   What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:52 am

She squinted at him when he called her "womanly", looking down at her chest (which was covered by the safety mechanism at this point), back to him, and then back down. Minori's grip did seem to relax a little though, returning his reassuring smile with a small smile of her own.

But she should have known. She really should have known. As soon as his expression shifted, she muttered an inaudible "oh no" and had been on the verge of saying something when they were plunged downwards at an incredible speed. Her words cutting off with a squeak, she spent the descent completely mute, lips pressed together into a thin line. She simultaneously felt exhilarated and disturbed by the sensation of her stomach sinking as they fell, but it wasn't until they slowed down did she begin to relax.

"You're still terrible," Minori informed him, thrusting an arm out to the side to point at him accusingly, "Just when I think you're being sweet, you say that." She stuck her tongue out at him again, trying not to make her relief completely conspicuous. The girl was still in one piece and, most of all, still safely in her seat.
Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished]   What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:06 am

Lucius laughed even harder as the ride started to ascend once again, the ride being a two shot sort of deal. "Call me whatever you wan, you can't deny how much fun that was,"

Of course a part of him definitely meant the joke he made, the other part of him meant the ride. By itself the ride would have been whatever, but tormenting her like he was only made it more thrilling. The second round wouldn't surpass the first, but hey, if she can not spend this one with a feeling of true terror in the pit of her stomach, then perhaps he actually did a good deed.

"Besides you can't really blame me. There was no way I was resisting pulling a little prank like that,"
Back to top Go down
Vitalia

Vitalia

PostSubject: Re: What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished]   What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:19 am

Minori struggled for a second and then grudgingly relented. "Okay, I have to admit that it was pretty fun." She sighed, but it soon became apparent that the "it" she referred to was neither his joke or the ride when she continued to speak. "I mean, I really do appreciate you hanging out with me today. I can't imagine what a bore the day would have been going around here alone, so having your company was great."

She offered him a genuine, warm smile, and it lasted for all of a few seconds before she added, "I still kind of think you're a jerk though."

This time, the plunge down wasn't nearly as nerve-wracking as the previous round had been. Even though she didn't make her enjoyment as obvious as those who were screaming and throwing their arms up in the air, she looked decidedly more comfortable, a tiny grin gracing her face.

Maybe it was because she knew she wasn't going to die now.
Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished]   What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:25 am

"Well if you enjoyed my company so much maybe you wouldn't mind having it again, sometime?" Lucius replied before the ride plummeted once more. This time it wasn't quite as enjoyable, but he did make note of her tiny smirk. Seemed she overcame just a bit of her fear throughout this endeavor.

The safety devices lifted up and Lucius un-clipped his seatbelt. He stood up and offered a hand to the girl, in case she was a little shaky on her feet after that. "I'm assuming you have a cellphone? I'll add you and hit you up sometime,"

Lucius decided not to comment on the jerk part. He already knew he was, and he loved it.
Back to top Go down
Vitalia

Vitalia

PostSubject: Re: What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished]   What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:34 am

Minori had spent the descent considering his request, not that it took much thought. She rarely rejected offers to hang out unless it was being extended by someone shady or that she didn't know well enough. A day of exploring the amusement park together definitely put Lucius well above the category of "stranger", and further up than "mere acquaintance" as well.

...She wasn't exactly sure where he sat beyond that, though. Friends? Kind of friends?

Still, Minori felt more comfortable around him than she was willing to admit. She attributed it to his friendly--if not rather mischievous--attitude and the fact that she could feel at ease acting as she did with him. Seeing little reason of saying no, she removed her seatbelt as soon as it was safe to, took his offered hand, and slowly rose up on her trembling legs.

"Sure," Minori answered easily, waiting until they had stepped away from the ride to retrieve her phone from her pocket, "Just give me your number and I'll text you now so that you'll have mine."
Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished]   What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:44 am

Lucius nodded, took his phone out, turned it on and read his number out to her. He was pretty glad she accepted the offer, and he figured she would, since she was probably the most interesting person he has met since arriving at Azores.

Once he read the number out to her and waited for her response he smirked, "Nice. Perhaps we can even continue our little game of 20 questions some time,"
Back to top Go down
Vitalia

Vitalia

PostSubject: Re: What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished]   What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:47 am

Dutifully typing his number into her phone, she saved it before firing a quick text to him so that he'd have her contact information in return.

Text to Lucius wrote:
(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ Hi Lucius!

Stop implying that I'm short.

With that done, she shot him a grin and returned her phone to her pocket. "Maybe we could," Minori agreed with a little laugh, "Sometimes I'll be busy with work, but text me whenever and we can make plans to hang out, okay?"

She was genuinely surprised that it was as late as it was, but it was apparent that it was probably about time for her to go. Minori reached up with both hands, unabashedly set them on Lucius' cheeks, and squished them playfully. "Thanks again for today! Let's do it again sometime."
Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished]   What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:41 pm

Lucius smirked back at the girl, then blinked as she...squished his cheeks? He patted her on the head in response and nodded as best he could.

"Likewise to you, I'll be in touch," With that he put his phone away and started to exit the theme park. He was glad that his venture hadn't left him feeling disappointed. The day had been fun even with how fast it went by.

So it was San Malarus ferry for him, to find his way home yet again.

Lucius exits.
Back to top Go down
Vitalia

Vitalia

PostSubject: Re: What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished]   What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:34 pm

"Until then!" Waving goodbye, Minori glanced back down at her phone shortly after, firing a text off to her mom to assure her that she was coming home now. With that done, she let out a sigh--goodness, was she ever tired now--and merged into the crowd that was slowly filtering out of the park.

To think she had initially been sad that her friend couldn't make it. It was funny how it all worked out in the end.

Smiling to herself, she shook her head and began her trip back home.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished]   What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What good's a theme park anyway? [Minori] [Finished]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4