Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Exploration  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Exploration  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Exploration  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Exploration  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Exploration  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Exploration  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Exploration  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Exploration  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Exploration  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Exploration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chance

Chance

Exploration  Empty
PostSubject: Exploration    Exploration  EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:34 pm

"So this is a.. Market! I see, I see!" A young male.. or female? Well a young person stood outside the Satoshi Everyday Market with a notebook and pen in hand. They seemed to be jotting down some notes while looking at the Market with a curious look. "So if this is a Market, then I bet it has various gadgets inside ready to be purchased with currency!" A smile came across the Velvet Attendant's face as s/he continued to jot down notes like a real detective. Ah yes, Yu-san would be proud of her notes! He did say he wished to see the human world through her eyes, so s/he had to be diligent when it came to her various notes! Walking to one of the tables where young couples were sitting to enjoy the meal they ordered from the small shop, Chance would hover over them and continue to jot notes. "And now I see they enjoy to feast on the cooked carcass of the majestic animal known as the "Moo." Fascinating! Truly fascinating!" The Velvet Attendant certainly had many people looking towards them as s/he did her detective work. Well, perhaps it shouldn't be called detective work. Even though s/he was dressed as a detective, she was no where near a real one. That was to be sure.

Once finishing another page of notes, Chance would close his book and give a crooked smirk. "Another case down! Mind of a genius yet body of a child, super genius Chance always completes their duties!" The Attendant in blue with place a hand on their hip while folding the notebook and putting it in their jacket pocket. Now, what was next? To partake in the consumption of the cooked carcass of Moo? Perhaps take some back to the Velvet Room so Yu-san could get a taste himself?! Yes, of course! B-but..! Chance didn't know how to go about this! Would she have to make a confident stride into the establishment to demand the meaty goodness or would he need to take it from someone who had already purchased their own. Oh the ways of the human world was so confusing to those who stayed so far a part from it.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

Exploration  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration    Exploration  EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Kogami heads back to the dorm with the spy Materials in hand that he confiscated from the girls locker room and puts them away. He then lays on his bed and starts to think about tomorrow. “I wouldn’t say that today was the most productive day…but then again… I did manage to find something interesting. I wonder, this type of thing could get a person expelled or maybe arrested.” This was true; the spy equipment inside of such a private area was a serious offense that any student could be prosecuted for. Expelling could be the least of their worries, but that wasn’t as productive as Kogami had hoped for. Kogami started to formulate a plan on how to get the most out of this, a butterfly effect in a sense. “So, how to get the little bird trapped in my cage. For starters, ill reveal it to him and have him do me a bunch of favors. I am going to be pushed to the top.”
Kogami then walks over to his table , where a chess board was set up. He picks up the black king and gives it a slight kiss. “For good luck..” He also moves one of the black pawns forward, indicating the moves that the individual will make after Kogami blackmails him. “And he will do this…and for the whites being the school…. Everything would be in the reach of the student council. I am going to make this one of the top schools in existence, with me as the epicenter. Good practice for the real world. “He then goes to sleep…

Waking up/the next morning

Kogami could be seen heading to the market, a slight detour before he went to the electronics store. He was running low on groceries, even though it was his first week of school. “I need to learn how to ration my food better, this is simply embarrassing. He then looks over and sees another individual that mentioned something about a case, he walks over with a curious thought? “Case? I could have sworn this town was perfect…well…somewhat.”
Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

Exploration  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration    Exploration  EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Chance turned to look at the boy who approached, and lifted her hand to grab the tip of her hat. "There's always a case to solve, no matter the location. Atleast, that's what I saw on the shiny box." Of course s/he meant the television, but s/he really didn't know the name of the contraption. "And haven't you heard the news about Ueitawa? People are going missing, you know? That's far from perfect, but.. " Chance would place a hand on his chest while looking to the side. " ..I suppose that isn't entirely this town's fault alone. Such a strange region this is.. So many promising people, in such a looming situation. Oh how I hope they find the answers they seek." The Velvet Attendant of course spoke of the Shadows and the Persona-Users who would eventually face them. However, to someone like Kogami who hadn't known of the wonders of Limbo, or Shadows, it would most likely seem like crazy talk. Chance noticed she was drifting off from her research, and would snap back to reality by waving a hand infront of her face. "S-sorry about that. My name is Chance... I am an Information Broker by day and a Assistant by night. It is a pleasure to meet you Mr... ?" The Attendant would extend her arm to shake the one named Kogami if he wished to greet her the same way.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

Exploration  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration    Exploration  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:10 am

"Kogami Shibuya, i came here recently." Kogami then shakes the hand of the young women in front of him. "Chance huh? This is the first time i heard about people disappearing, that's interesting. A curfew has not been initiated? Haven't the police in the area been putting out a better search for the serial killer?" This Chance girl also talked about how the region is strange. "Strange? I am not sure what you mean by strange and promising people. Especially promising people. There are three types of people sadly chance, the rich...the poor....and the 1 percent that manage themselves well enough to not be poor..aka...the middle class...in those categories ....the personality of people are all predetermined depending on where they lie in those categories. But that is just my opinion. " Koga stops and looks at the fruit that the market was having for sale. "I should eat more healthy, and i commend you on your duties as an information broker.assistant. You probably saved a lot of lives at your time."
Kogami then buys a few oranges and puts it in his grocery bag.
Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

Exploration  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration    Exploration  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:17 pm

"What? You haven't heard of the disappearances? It's been all over the.. newscast?" Atleast that's what Chance believed it was called. "They don't know if a Serial Killer is behind it because no dead bodies have surfaced. People are vanishing without a trace." The Velvet Attendant would remove their notebook from their front pocket and open it slowly. "Three types of people, you say? You seem to have brainwashed yourself with cynical viewpoints, Kogami-san. People all possess limitless potential, they simply choose not to reach for it. Believing life is predetermined will never allow you to reach your full potential either. But.. I have no such room to talk. Unlike you, my path and purchase was chosen far before my creation. The laws of life are far different for one who govern's power, like myself." The Attendant's eyes would be downcast before s/he snapped out of her words and gave a smile. "You're right about one thing. I have saved many lives indirectly with my work. I just hope I can continue to serve my purpose to this world." Chance gave a smile before turning back to observe the people sitting at the tables. S/he removed a pen and began to jot notes down about them once again. "You're all so fascinating to me."
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

Exploration  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration    Exploration  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:13 pm

"You speak as if your not one of us. The words of You're and what now.... its almost as if your apart about some unknown world and know more about whats going on... or it could be just me... what do i know anyway? All i know is that i will make my own destiny, no matter what. Something similar to a game of chess, right?" Kogami takes a bite out of an apple and tosses one over to Chance. He then walks over casually, very curious as to what she was writing in her book. "So what are you working on? Do you know the reason as to why people are disappearing lately? I find it weird myself, when i hear about the disappearances...its vague.. its like the media is trying to cover it up. "Kogami takes another bite out of the apple.
Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

Exploration  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration    Exploration  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:56 pm

"Chess? I'm not familiar with the term." Chance happened to look towards Kogami at this time, and would duck the apple thrown his way. Looking at the apple roll onto the ground, the velvet attendant would kneel down and poke it with the butt of their pen. "Such a weird substance. Anyway, it is not my place to answer such a profound question. The truth will come to you of its own time, and no time sooner, Kogami-san." Once jotting down various notes of the strange apple, the Attendant would stand and close their journal. "What happens, it is up to the children of promise to overcome the ordeal. I am only here to assist, and nothing more." The Attendant would grab the tip of her hat before giving a slight bow. "It was nice speaking to you, Kogami-san. Do stay safe. Perhaps we'll meet again, in a different sort of environment." With one final wave, the detective dressed individual would begin to walk down the path, away from everyone else. However, instead of walking until s/he was out of view, she would disappear in a bright blue light. Well, to Kogami and the rest of the people, it would appear as though she vanished by walking through some invisible doorway. They were not guests of the Velvet Room, so they could not see the doorway like she could. They had yet to reach their own potential.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

Exploration  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration    Exploration  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:17 pm

"Wow, that was odd an uncalled for...how rude..that was 50 cents she wasted. " Kogami picks up the apple and tubs it on his shirt, he then takes a big bite out of it and walks over to the electronics store. Kogami puts the spy equipment on the table and the clerk shows up. "How can i help you sir." Kogami then explains the situation. "A student at my school lost this, can you run the id number so i can safely return this. I am with the student council and it is our duty to help out those who may need it." The clerk then ran the number and gave Kogami a print out. Kogami looks at the paper with a devilish smile. "This is it huh? Alright.... ill take on this challenge." Kogami thakes the equipment and walks away with the paper, thinking of his next course of action.

-exit
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Exploration  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration    Exploration  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:51 pm

Velvet Attendant Chance has the opportunity to establish a Social Link with Kogami of the Fortune Arcana...

Kogami has the opportunity to establish a Social Link with Attendant Chance of the Hierophant Arcana...

One who governs power and one who seeks purpose...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Exploration  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration    Exploration  Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploration
Page 1 of 1