Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Investigation...? No. EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Investigation...? No. EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Investigation...? No. EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Investigation...? No. EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Investigation...? No. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Investigation...? No. EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Investigation...? No. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Investigation...? No. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Investigation...? No. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Investigation...? No.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Investigation...? No. Empty
PostSubject: Investigation...? No.   Investigation...? No. EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:43 pm

Disregarding anything else, there was something Rita needed to do at the moment, that involved no-one else. The Radio Tower was her destination, but she wouldn't try to get into it quite yet, no... something in the back of her mind kept nagging at her, actually, nagging her about the inside of the Tower. About the waiting room.

Investigation...? No. T7RSWc2

"Nero... what do you want me to do in there?" The silvernette spoke quietly and narrowed her eyes at the door, pulling the neck of her shirt up to hide her mouth, which was twirled into a pout itself. Before, she wasn't satisfied with what she found, no... at least not when it came to certain things. The school was a mess and the volcano at Malstu just burst. She wasn't going to do her own thing now, she needed to talk with Angel... and find out more about this.

"My Praetor, should we wait a bit more? I can't shake off this feeling that we need to find out more... there's something we're missing." In her mind, Nero spoke, clearly agitated. Rita, however, just considered her options. There was something they were missing, something everyone was missing. There were things still to find so far... well, not things. People, she needed to see where they were... where they were taken. For that reason, the silvernette tried to open the door casually, still narrowing her eyes at it and what was inside.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation...? No.   Investigation...? No. EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:16 pm

When approaching the door, it appeared to be glowing a strange light, and when attempting to open it, Rita would be repelled back and unable to actually touch the handle. The repelling was not painful, but it kept her from getting incredibly close to the door, much less touching the handle. It looked like something was keeping her out, but why? Was something going on inside? Rita could hear voices nearby, but even that seemed to have a foreboding nature, like the voices needed time to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation...? No.   Investigation...? No. EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:19 pm

"...What a pain." Rita looked around for a moment and made sure that there was no-one else near her before summoning her sword, already flaming like it was supposed to. At least, she did make sure that there was no-one else...

"That isn't wise, My Praetor..." Hell if she cared, though. The silvernette simply drove her hand, now coated in flames, with as much strength as she could into the door, trying to break through whatever was repelling her by force. She needed to get into the Waiting Room, regardless of what happened.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation...? No.   Investigation...? No. EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:32 pm

After summoning her abilities and fighting, the door once again repelled her, this time with more force and sent her straight to the ground several meters away. They could feel their own slashes hitting themselves as well. This repelling aura seemed much more like a warning than previously, as though it were sentient. Were she to continue, she may find definite resistance putting up a fight against her.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation...? No.   Investigation...? No. EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:45 pm

With the stronger push, Rita rolled along the ground, using her arms to propel herself upwards and onto her feet again as she did.

"Fair enough, so no-one gets in." The flames around her arm vanished as she simply approached the door with her arms crossed. "Whatever this is, it's preventing anyone from getting in... but I need to speak with Angel. Are you conscious, barrier? Give me some kind of signal if you are. I won't attack again, I get that I'm not supposed to go in." The silvernette spoke in a low tone, almost like a whisper, and narrowed her eyes at the door itself. This was ridiculous, she had to admit, but it was her best shot at figuring out anything.

"My Praetor... don't do the same thing again. This isn't something to be trifled with." Rita, though, shook her head. If attacking it didn't work, then perhaps talking to it would. It did her no good before to try and force herself into things anyway. Best to try this method out.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation...? No.   Investigation...? No. EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:05 pm

A voice echoed into her head, from seemingly nowhere. The voice sounded neither masculine nor feminine. But the voice generated an immense amount of power, almost overwhelming when hearing for the first time. Whoever was speaking into Rita's head truly seemed to be a true force to be reckoned with.

"Matters that concern others are taking place inside. Until they are completed or otherwise settled, I cannot let you inside."

With that, the voice vanished though the presence remained. It was fairly gentle the voice but it did not waver when it spoke. Hopefully they would understand for the moment. They did not want to see her intruding by mistake and complicating certain things.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation...? No.   Investigation...? No. EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:09 pm

Rita held her head for a moment, closing one eye. Damn, this was just stupendous.

"That's great, I get that. Can I at least talk to Angel? I need to ask her about some things... though, you may be able to answer me too, Presence." Rita frowned with a clearly angry face. Whatever this thing was, it was clear she wasn't afraid of it, but she still needed to find out what she came here for. There were things on her mind, and if she had to get the answers through a middle-man, so be it, she could just come back later anyway.

"If you can't answer me, I'll sit by this door and wait for it to be open. If you can't let me in, I won't keep you from doing your job. Who am I to argue with a God damned door anyway?" The silvernette sat down in front of the door, eyeing it curiously. Now this was one of the strangest things she had done in her life, but it was honestly worth it. She needed answers, this thing may have them, good enough for her.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation...? No.   Investigation...? No. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 9:14 pm

The voice remained silent. It did not seem like whatever was going on on the other side of those doors were ending soon, so Rita would either need to wait some time or come back later...It may prove wise to avoid a possible confrontation for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation...? No.   Investigation...? No. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 9:19 pm

The silvernette sighed, furrowing her brow. "If Angel's there, tell her that I need her when you can. I have stuff to keep me occupied." Saying this, Rita brought out a small book while getting up, and circled to the side of the Radio Tower to wait. She had information to organize anyway, so this was possibly beneficial to her anyway. Regardless, she'd wait until whatever was going on to be done for now...

"Nero, help me here..." With both Persona and User working, it was simply a matter of time, she hoped. Not like she had anything else to do today anyway...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigation...? No.   Investigation...? No. Empty

Back to top Go down

Investigation...? No.
Page 1 of 1