Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Statue's true power (Traeh)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 6:04 pm

Traeh fell to her knees in defeat. "Noooo! Damn... I really thought I could out smart you there. Neither of us had picked rock yet so I presumed you'd think one of us would pick rock. However I also thought that you might do the same thing so I could pick paper to out smart you. But then I thought that you might think the same thought! And in that case you'd know I'd pick paper to attack your rock so you would then pick scissors to best me! So in the end if I did pick rock I would of double got you..." Traeh stopped to take in some air and then realised how much nonsense she was spouting. "Ehm... If that made any sense to you I congratulate you sir."

Picking herself up again and dusting herself off, Traeh held out her hand to Jack. "Well, you've bested me Jack. Congratulations!" She then took a step back and bowed. "Now you'll be ready for sure to take on that statue! Give it your all!" Now Jack can beat his inanimate rival, she was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 6:19 pm

"Victory! AH Whew! That was kinda intense! Like.. Holy shit! You put up one hell of a fight Treah! I admit you almost had me... But your one mistake was putting your faith in logic! Where mine is in my gut! I picked paper because It looks like a high five! And what is better then a high five? Nothing! AHAHAHAHA! Jack would happlly shake Treah's hand and smile widely... She had helped him better his Janken skills on this day... and with these skill he would best his statue foe once and for all"Thank you Treah... I will never forget the kindness you have shown me on this day. Now if you will excuse me..."

Jack would turn to the statue and hold out his fist, gathering his chi "Whowaaaaaaaaaaa! JAN! KEN! FIST!" With a mighty cry Jack tossed down his fist and shouted his choice "SCISSORS!" a wave of pride washed over Jack as he looked to the statue... only for it to be cushed into dust as he saw the statues clenched fist. "R-R-Rock!? H-How!? T-Two out of three! JENKEN FIST! ROCK!" he had to win this time! He just had to! The statue couldn't move so...

Jack looked at the statues hand once more... Flat as a board.... Paper Jack would fall to the ground as tears flowed freely from his eyes..."Why me?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 6:40 pm

"Of course Jack, anytime." Traeh replied, now back to smiling and stepping out of the way so he could get to the statue. Okay, this is it, time to watch him beat his rival in a totally legit and fair battle of wits. She watched inquisitively as Jack took his battle position and cried out his first attack... Which was scissors... But the statue was clenching a fist to begin with you fool! One, nil to sir statue.

Jack was then clearly upset and stomped around a bit to the other side of the statue before suddenly crying out his next attack, of rock!... Sure he wouldn't of won that fight but at least he drew... Wait... Traeh noticed tears flow from Jacks eyes and peered around to the other side of the statue whose hand was out flat in its walking position. Dang! Two, nil to sir statue! All that training for nothing. "Don't worry about it Jack, clearly this statue has had a lot of free time to become very good at these games. What else is he supposed to do all day eh? Give it a rest you can try to beat him another day." She said calmingly to help calm Jack's mood, but wait why is she acting like the statues alive too? Never mind. Traeh then placed a hand on Jack's shoulder and helped him back to his feet. "You'll do better next time!"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 6:53 pm

Jack would sniffle slightly as he let Traeh heft him to his feet. Her touch calmed him slightly and eased his pain... "Y-Yeah... I guess that makes sense... But that just makes him an even better rival! I'm not giving up! Ya hear me ya pile of rocks! I'm not gunna give up! I'll beat you someday! And when I do I'll be the smart one! I'll be-dear god I'm yelling at a statue..." the sudden realization made Jack feel a little... okay a lot dumber.

"Sigh... Ya know what Traeh... You're alright... Say ya wanna hit up Wild Duck Burger and grab some grub? I haven't eaten or slept in about 25 hours so I'm pretty hungry. Come on! I'll show you the way!" jack would say as he left the scene with his new friend... this of course meant that he didn't see when a few moments later... The statue blinked.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 2:14 pm

Giggling for what seemed like the millionth time of the day, Traeh was pretty sure her laugh would just run out soon at this rate. Like seriously this is getting insane. But at least he realised his insanity on his own! That was a good start, although they should probably get going before one of the other people in the park think they are both complete mental heads and try to do something about it.

Traeh felt a warm feeling deep inside, this was one of the only times someone had actually liked her... And it was great! "T-thanks Jack... your pretty awesome too." She replied timidly, trying hard to avoid blushing. "Wait... You haven't eaten or slept for twenty five hours!? What is wrong with you! Yes, yes, yes come on let's go get some food you big dope." Shesh, he truly is insane she thought to herself as she allowed Jack to lead her off towards the 'Wild Duck Burger'... She really hoped that title wasn't literal.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 2:26 pm

"Yeeeeaaaaaaaaah that Staring contest went on for a LONG time Think I got here round noon yesterday... Didn't stop till you showed up. I am honestly surprised that I didn't go blind or at least lose a lot of my eyesight. Though the rain last night might have saved me in the end. Heh. Glad you came along with you did though. Who knows how long I would have gone for." Jack would laugh heartly and fail to notice the red in Traeh's face.

"Although I do have some new ideas for how to take that statue down! How about this? We set up a game of hopscotch! I'm pretty sure that thing cant jump, so I'll be able to easly trounce it in this game of witts! HA! Am I a genius or what?" Jack would let out another hearty laugh as he felt a wave of pride and joy wash over him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 2:38 pm

Looking at Jack and tilting her head out of confusion Traeh replied. "Woah... That's pretty damn impressive Jack. Really quite glad you didn't invite me to a game of stares, there would of been no chance I could of topped that! Like seriously what were you thinking when you challenged a statue to a staring contest though? You know they never blink right, well unless they're those statues that are like just guys painted silver..." She then looked away and looked back realising she had got off topic rambling again. "Anyway... Glad to of been of help!"

"Hmm... This is very true, I mean, if I did see that statue jump if you challenged it to hopscotch I'd be very surprised..." "And very, very freaked out" She thought to herself. "Sounds like a good idea though! Now then, where abouts is this food place you were taking me to?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 5:01 pm

"I did consider that it might be a dude painted silver... But put that theory aside after I bashed it over the head with a pipe and there was no reaction. Ether it's just a statue... Or he's a really... REALLY good actor heh. Ether way I'm sure I'll get that pile of rocks sooner or later... Hopefully sooner. I don't know how much more of this I can take heh." Jack would laugh as the two exited the park. He was mildly suprised at Traeh's question... Did she not know the lay of the land? Much more so, who didn't know about Wild Duck Burger... Weird... Was she not from around here?

"It's just up the street here" Jack would comment as the two approched the large green and yellow building. "I'm surprised you don't know where it is. Are you knew in town or something?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 5:22 pm

Being led out of the park and up an unfamiliar street Traeh stared around at her surroundings. Hmm, she had never been to this part of town before. It looked very unique... Definitely nothing like how the streets back in England were laid out. She thought it was very pretty though, with small little shops that were squished between bigger shops and apartments, many scattered food restaurants... All sorts! Staring around she noticed a sign with the words 'Wild Duck Burger' printed on them and was about to point it out when Jack asked her something first.

"Oh! Yeah, I actually only moved here abooouutt... Hmm, just under two weeks ago?... Yeah about that." Traeh then looked around at Jack, saw the interest in his eye and continued. "I used to live in England, which is now miles upon miles away from my new life here. But I like it here, it's a nice place. Much warmer than it was back in England that's for sure!" She grinned at Jack as they both entered the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 9:57 am

"Well Why didn't you say so? I'll be more then happy to show you around sometime. I've lived here all my life! I know it like the back of my morpher!" Jack would walk to the nearly empty counter and order his food, three large hamburgers, four orders of fries, and a small drink... Cus the large is a wast of money when you can refill your cup as much as you want. "Get what ever you like! I'm buyen! It's the least I can do for all you've done for me." Jack smiled as he moved to the side to let Traeh order.

Once the pair got their food he would seat them in his favorite booth...that just so happened to be right next to the play place... What!? A man has Needs!"So! What brings you to our little village? If it was to attend Zela... sorry to say but ya came at a bad time heh."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 10:23 am

"Thanks Jack. That would actually be really helpful, I can't recall the number of times I've got lost in this city already! I really need to learn how to navigate it properly." She would reply appreciatively whilst walking up to the counter.  "Thanks again Jack, although I personally don't really eat a lot, but that's real sweet of you." Traeh then went ahead and ordered a medium hamburger, one portion of fries and a small drink.

Heading over to take the seat Jack led her to, only then did she realise how much food Jack had ordered... Shesh... Well if he didn't eat anything for a whole day she guessed he would be pretty hungry. But still that was quite a lot of food to eat at once in Traeh's eyes. "Oh, I moved here with my brother because life back home got... Well, kinda complicated. I'd prefer not to get into it in too much detail..." Her voice then trailed off as she got lost deep in thought for a few seconds before snapping back. "But don't worry about all that, basically we wanted a new set of scenery to lay our mark in and have a fresh start ya know?... Also, what's a morpher?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 10:47 am

"Well worry no longer Traeh! I'll give you the grand tour some time. I'll show you all the important spots, Like the comic shot, the game shop, the toy store, the videogame store, the other comic shop... Huh... Can't think of much else that you would need..." Jack would say as he polished off his first burger in little more then two bites. With the seasoned hands of a master he would unwrap the second and begin without so much as a pause in his words or a look down to the burger.

"Ah I getcha... Personal stuff. I won't pry. But if ya need someone to talk to I'd be happy to lend an ear. I hate to assume But I get the impression you don't know many people yet so if ya want I could introduce you to a few friends of mine, get ya started on your circle heh." Jack would laugh and miss the question about his morpher... Good thing to... he probably would have Morphed right there if she had asked. (Changed into his costume in the bathroom then come running out)
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 11:27 am

Biting nimbly into her hamburger, Traeh couldn't believe the rate at which Jack was eating, she had hardly taken a bite and he was already onto his second burger! And his were bigger than hers! Like... How do you even manage to eat that fast? Jack should challenge that statue to an eating contest, he'd be sure to win that... "Awesome, although I'd probably need to know a little more than that." She smiled and took another bite into her burger. "Like maybe where a super market is, or a clothes shop?... Oh by the way do you have any idea if there is a place to do archery in town? I kinda want to get back into practicing that, don't want to lose my skills."

Traeh deeply appreciated that Jack would bother to listen to her worries, it was very heart warming to feel like she had someone like that to talk to... Not that she would ever really want to bring it up anyway... Still nice. She then began to tremble slightly at Jacks next question. "Umm... Y-yeah, I haven't really met up with many people here at all yet. I'm usually rather shy around new people, especially when its in a crowd. Heh." She considered the offer for a moment, it would probably benefit her... Although she really hoped Jack wouldn't end up bringing a lot of people, Traeh really could never handle herself well in crowds. "Buuttt... Sure, why not. I could sure benefit from meeting some new people, and if they're friends with you how bad could they be?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 1:50 pm

"Archery?... Hmmm... Not something I practice myself... But I know a few places" Jack would say through a full mouth as he downed his second burger and made for the fourth. Ya see... To Jack, burgers in all their forms represent the purest form of justice and power made real! Then fried and tossed on a bun. To say they were his favorite food would be a understatement... They were just about his only food.... How he stayed in such good shape was a true medical mystery. One that if we truly understood the answer to... We may learn much more about ourselves than we ever wanted to know....

"Great! I'll get some of my buddies together and we'll welcome you to the city proper! If ya want I could do it one at a time so you're never outnumbered by people you don't know."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:34 pm

With Jack getting onto his fourth burger by this point, it almost seemed like he was going for a speed eating world record. Traeh on the other hand had only just finished her first and well only burger, which was much nicer than she had expected it to be. She then took a quick sip of her drink and began on the fries. "Commonly people finish their mouthfuls before talking ya know. Makes it easier to hear what you're saying." She pointed out, toying with Jack jokingly. "But that's pretty cool that this place has that! I'd love for you to show me it at some point in the future."

Traeh then pondered on the thought of meeting up with Jack's friends for a while whilst still snacking on her remaining fries. Finally, she came to a decision. "Yeah, that should be fine. As long as they don't go completely overboard on questions and stuff and it's all chill there should be no worry." With that she then nommed down her remaining fries and sipped casually on her drink. "I'm sure all of your friends are nice guys and gals."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Statue's true power (Traeh)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next