Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Complications [Flaming Gentry] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Complications [Flaming Gentry] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Complications [Flaming Gentry] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Complications [Flaming Gentry] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Complications [Flaming Gentry] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Complications [Flaming Gentry] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Complications [Flaming Gentry] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Complications [Flaming Gentry] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Complications [Flaming Gentry] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Complications [Flaming Gentry]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Complications [Flaming Gentry] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complications [Flaming Gentry]   Complications [Flaming Gentry] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:36 pm

Hikaru nodded in agreement at the comment on the school; Kumiko had been watching the news earlier in the morning and told him that the school was temporarily closed. Hikaru certainly felt excited when he heard the news, so he was able to go on a more extended walk across the island, jotting down whatever came to mind.

Then came the touchy subject of friends. Apparently Mae's childhood friend was being transferred to Zela and would attend classes as soon as the issue was resolved. The way she spoke of her friend Ayane reminded Hikaru of Alice Baisley, one of his few childhood friends. They were both quite young when they met at the orphanage, but they quickly learned to rely on each other. They played all the time and never grew tired of each other's presence. But his memories of Alice only ended with the day she was adopted. Hikaru wanted to cry at that point, but he stopped himself. It wasn't too hard; Hikaru had secretly been training himself for years to stop crying and start smiling. He simply smiled plainly, though a frown was attempting to form on his face.

Yeah... Well, it's good that your friend Ayane is coming over. Say, perhaps you'd both like a private performance? After all, music isn't bound by the language barrier, and my Japanese is still pretty strong. I'll be sure to practice thoroughly tonight, and maybe we can meet up sometime tomorrow."

"As for me, I'm just glad that I at least have you to talk to. I... was a bit nervous about moving here, but I guess people are a bit nicer than I credited them for. People talk to me, ask me questions, and show some interest in what I do. I guess... that'll do. For me, that's all I need... and all I'll get. *sigh*"

Mae's suggestion to visit the takoyaki shop threw Hikaru off a bit. He'd only been thinking about it, so it seemed like she had read his thoughts! Nevertheless, he quietly nodded and walked her down to the shop, glancing down the alleyways for any sign of the curious blue-hooded boy.

Suddenly, he felt a wave of nausea run through his body as he approached the shop. He abruptly stopped for a second, putting one hand on his stomach and the other on his forehead. The feeling quickly subsided, but the headache from earlier only seemed to intensify as he walked on. His right hand never seemed to leave his forehead, and he could feel himself begin to perspire. Before he could even manage to make it to the shop, the pain in his temples forced Hikaru to sit at a bench neighboring the takoyaki shop. He sat down quickly, burying his face in his hands and groaning aloud.

"Errrrg... Sorry, Mae. I just... mmmgh, need to sit down for a minute. You go ahead in if you want."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Complications [Flaming Gentry]   Complications [Flaming Gentry] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 11:28 am

"Ooooh... That would be fun, Hikaru-kun! I love music, and so does Ayane, so I'm sure she would be delighted to see you perform." Mae said cheerfully, before her tone turned serious. "She can be... a little much sometimes. Just a fair warning..." She would feel guilty if she forced Ayane on him without giving him a warning first. Ayane was... very flirt-happy when it comes to guys. At least when she first meets them. Normally, her abnormal forwardness tends to scare guys away from her. Those that were courageous (or oblivious) enough would just end up becoming friends with her. Just like Mae, Ayane had a nack for making friends with the strangest of people. Maybe it was from Mae that Ayane picked up that skill?

"Well, I'm glad to be of any help at all. That's what friends are for, right?" It might seem a bit early, but Mae did honestly consider Hikaru a friend. Not a very close friend, but a friend nontheless. And if there was anything Mae thought was important in friendships, it was the emotional support a friend could provide. Mae sure would've had a much tougher time in her old high-school, had it not been for Ayane's unwavering support.

"I-Is something wrong?" Mae asked worriedly. She sat down next to Hikaru on the bench. What was going on? "Going on ahead? Are you kidding me? I'm not leaving until I know you're better!" Mae was genuinely concerned for Hikaru's well being. She did care alot about those she considered to be her friends, almost in a motherly way if you got close enough with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complications [Flaming Gentry]   Complications [Flaming Gentry] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:10 pm

The pain in Hikaru's mind was equally reflected on his face; he grimaced in pain and frustration as Mae sat across from him, equally as concerned with his condition as he was. Hikaru kept his eyes closed as he felt the mysterious force overtaking him. He opened his eyes when he thought he felt it subside, hoping to see Mae's concerned face before him. His eyes opened, slightly crossed and filled with a feverish glaze. Mae was no longer in front of him; another figure took her place, one that Hikaru was all too familiar with.

It was Alex, his eyes closed but the comforting smile still plastered on his face. Hikaru then realized where he was; he was sitting at the same bench that Alex had invited him to before. In his hands was a familiar deck of tarot cards. Three quick movements of Alex's hands drew three tarot cards from the deck, spread out before him on the table. Hikaru's glazed eyes looked down on the table at the imaginary cards, his hands moving over them. Hikaru looked back up at Alex, and reeled back in terror at what he saw.

Alex was gone, leaving only a black silhouette sitting in his position. A silhouette with golden eyes. It stared at him, never breaking contact. It shifted to the right, and Mae began to appear in his delirium, though Hikaru knew that the fever vision was beginning to fade. Before the scene disappeared before his eyes, the silhouette began to stand up, wander behind Mae, and pulled a bladed weapon, holding it to Mae's neck, and speaking quietly.

"You are the wind. No roots, no direction, nothing to hold you in place. I will make sure of that..."

Hikarus vision faded away in time to hear Mae's concerned voice break the silence. Hikaru slowly stood up, wiped his forehead of sweat, and turned to walk back to the ferry.

"I... have to go. I'm sorry, Mae. But please, don't concern yourself over me. I'm just... not worth your life."

As Hikaru wandered away from Mae, never turning back to say goodbye, he questioned whether it was worth saving him from this Shadow of his.

"Nobody should concern themselves with me. They shouldn't die to just protect me. I... I just couldn't live with myself, could I? ...Gah. Thinking just hurts. I need to get home and rest..."

[END]
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Complications [Flaming Gentry]   Complications [Flaming Gentry] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:27 pm

Mae sat there on the bench, confused and worried as to what had just happened. "Hi-Hikaru-" She began, but before she could finish her sentence, Hikaru had already left the scene. It was with great worry Mae left the area, and headed towards the radio-towers... Seeing Hikaru's pained facial expression had steeled Mae's resolve. She was going to fight. Fight for a bright future for the Azorean people, no matter what the cost.

~All parties have exited the scene~
Complications - END
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Complications [Flaming Gentry]   Complications [Flaming Gentry] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 3:40 pm

Users have formed a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complications [Flaming Gentry]   Complications [Flaming Gentry] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Complications [Flaming Gentry]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2