Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian) - Page 8 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Athena

Athena

Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian)   Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:09 am

If Nagisa could think a word for this mission then that word would be disaster. Sure they manage to defeat the insects and protect Malstu but at what cost? Her dress was RUINED, those disgusting creatures completely ignored her protests and attacked her over and over again until her summer dress was covered in that strange green liquid....blegh! At the very least she learned a think or two about fighting shadows and how to use her persona more effectively in battle. As Euryale disappeared in thin air she noticed the woman who had dragged them here and she felt her rage rising.

"How nice of you to compliment us. Next time though I would appreciate if you were more helpful during the fight. Do you have any idea how much this dress costs? It's...it's a catastrophe! I need to cool my head, take a nice hot bubblebath or maybe two and all because you guys couldn't afford a nice insect repeller...I'm so mad right now!" Nagisa complained, after several seconds of intense nagging she manage to calm down a bit, enough to pay attention to the woman's question. "My name is Nagisa Sugihara... I am ugh...with the guy in the red latex though I don't dress like that. We are glad we were able to help but make no mistake. I'm extremely upset about my dress." Nagisa added hopping that she could now go back to her world.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian)   Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:51 pm

For the love of God- finally. Julian looked around, double checking that no other insects were about to buzz around before letting his shoulders relax and his soulbound disappear in a dribble of silver. Finally, it was over. No more bugs, no more things to kill. Jak was the only one who looked disappointed despite the goop matting his hair and staining his normally somewhat presentable suit.

"Nice work." he said quietly, speaking to the persona more so than the strangers he ended up fighting alongside. The demon, in turn, quirked one side of his mouth upwards in that awkward little smile before giving a stiff, almost bashful bow and fading away in a puff of smog.

There wasn't much time to relax to celebrate. A certain soldier girl was walking up and asking for his name, along with those of his companions. As he tried to regain his breath and clear the light headache starting to form at the back of his head, he listened intently as the others introduced themselves. // Jack, kids' cartoon wannabe...Nagisa, kind of a priss...// Not much to go on, really, and he didn't want to label them right now without knowing them better, but the association would at least keep them straight in his mind for now.

Once he was sure the other two were done with their spiels, Julian chipped in. "My name's Julian." While he'd also like to know why she didn't help them out--especially since she apparently had some soldiers to spare--he opted not to stir up too much strife, especially in an alternate world. Best to keep whatever relationships he had positive.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian)   Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 5:37 pm

Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian) - Page 8 Leona-10

The woman looked at Nagisa and snooted. "Sandra Dulrish to you. I left to help other citizens get to safety. I figured you could succeed without me, but I guess I was wrong. Did you need help? You didn't seem like a loser at first." She nodded to Julian. "Hello....Julian you say? Hm....you sound familiar. I've heard of a Julian....oh well. Good work sir!" she said smacking his shoulder roughly before crossing her arms. "You guys did great. I will put your names up on the list. You can help us figure out why these Shadows are messing around this town. You are dismissed if you do not have any questions!" she said, giving them a proud salute. She definitely seemed rough, but it was clear she was grateful for the help. Her smirk even looked commending.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian)   Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:21 pm

...What?

Julian paused for a second, a little put off by her comment. She'd heard of him before? Was this place connected to the other Penecia, or was it something else...? Recovering quickly, Julian smiled slightly, albeit a little tiredly. "Well, didn't know I was well-known around here. I hope they were good things you were hearing?" he'd chuckle softly, trying to keep the mood casual and light. Hopefully his demeanor would keep her at ease and maybe keep her mouth the same.

"So I take it that these bugs weren't the only problem this place has had?" It couldn't hurt to have more of an idea about what was going wrong in this world. Besides, maybe he might get some leads about that angel in the process...
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian)   Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 3:24 pm

Nagisa turned to the man who called himself Julian. "I'm Nagisa but I believe I already introduced myself. Pardon me but I can't stay like this much longer, this filth is not something I'm familiar with She said as she pointed at her dress "I will get back to our world now, you can join me if you like but since you seem interested in this place I'm not going to pressure you. Again thanks for your help we couldn't have done it without you. Perhaps we will meet again. Until then farewell." Nagisa would reply and without spending another second she would walk towards the exit. If Julian decided to follow her she would decrease her speed so she could match his differently she would walk as fast as possible in order to get a hot bath back in her house quickly. She really hated bugs.

[Nagisa leaves the scene]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian)   Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:11 pm

"Yup! From what they told me, you're a loyal kid. There are plenty of stuff running around here that you can take care of. But go on and scram for now. I gotta go report to the boss." She said, practically pushing Julian towards the portal before shoving him in, with actually incredible athletic strength.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian)   Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exterminate The pests (Mission Nagisa, Julian)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8