Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
What a coincidence! [Kazuya] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
What a coincidence! [Kazuya] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
What a coincidence! [Kazuya] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
What a coincidence! [Kazuya] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
What a coincidence! [Kazuya] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
What a coincidence! [Kazuya] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
What a coincidence! [Kazuya] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
What a coincidence! [Kazuya] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
What a coincidence! [Kazuya] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

What a coincidence! [Kazuya]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin

Kevin

What a coincidence! [Kazuya] Empty
PostSubject: What a coincidence! [Kazuya]   What a coincidence! [Kazuya] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 8:40 am

It's an another normal day of shopping but this time, it's me and myself and I are having a quality bond this time because I am in a mood to be alone. I think it's ok since i am on a hoodie jacket again so no one would notice me and block my way in order for them to get my pictures and autograph. It's kinda annoying but well, I've chosen this life. So I was walking around the mall while fiddling with my tablet which is connected to the mall's Wi-Fi. I was checking for some latest fabulous clothes that I want to buy or maybe even a new cellphone. I just like shopping very much especially after pay-day, I'll be on a shopping spree. Just like any girls, I would buy whatever I want whether they'd be an accessory,some snazzy clothes or maybe a jewelry. While I was busy with my tablet, I accidentally bumped a stranger.

BUMP!

Owww, that is my punishment for being busy with a tablet while walking carelessly in the middle of the mall. Owowowowowow my head hurts ouchie! We must've bumped each so hard.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: What a coincidence! [Kazuya]   What a coincidence! [Kazuya] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:29 pm

Kazuya was trying to take his stress out in the mall especially with all what happened in the 'alternate' Zela Academy. Nilo died and Kazuya can't forgive himself because of his carelessness. Nilo would be still alive if he didn't fell for that girl's charm. He and Charles accidentally killed Nilo that's why he wants forget about it. He doesn't have the guts to go to his funeral and see everyone's downed faces. Kazuya doesn't want to experience such deep negative emotions but when he did, he will do anything just to remove it. Kazuya was just looking down at the floor while walking around the mall, thinking about the incident and how will he move on about it. Kazuya was too busy to look on his way that's why he bumped into an unknown person.

"Ouch..." Kazuya got a really hard hit on his forehead and it got bruised. He looked at the person he bumps into and it turns out that the unknown person was Koharu. Although she has her hoodie on, her hood slid down on the impact, exposing her face to the public. Everyone noticed though since she was a famous model. So a bunch of people gathered around us blabbering
"What happened?","Wait, is that Koharu Tateyama?","Who is the bluehead? is that her boyfriend?" and many more random things. I stood up and walked up to Koharu then extended my hand. "It seems that we met again, Koharu. Are you okay? Can you stand?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: What a coincidence! [Kazuya]   What a coincidence! [Kazuya] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 3:41 am

I regained consciousness and Kazuya was in front of me, lending his hand. What a coincidence, I never expected that I will meet him again. After two months, we met again. "Kazuya?" I called his name and took his hand, letting him help me up. "What a coincidence!" I smiled at him but I frowned as I realized there is a crowd gathering around us. "oh no..." I grabbed Kazuya then ran with him as fast as I can to evade the crowd. Shoot! my hood fell off! Now im exposed to the public! I led myself and Kazuya to an empty place and placed my hood back. "Since the pace is clear now, wanna go grab some lunch? I've reserved a restaurant somewhere near here and i am glad to tell you that it's a famous fancy restaurant so normal people wouldn't be there to see me" I invited him.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: What a coincidence! [Kazuya]   What a coincidence! [Kazuya] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 5:30 am

{Woops almost forgot about this thread}

Kazuya has no idea, what's happening right now. First, they bumped into each other. Second, Koharu just dragged him off the scene without him knowing the reason and now, he got invited to eat in a fancy restaurant. "Umm... well... sure! If you want me to join you" Kazuya accepted the invitation but there are hesitations of course since Kazuya is not really used to this and for the fact that Koharu is supermodel. Kazuya is shy but still he accepted the invitation politely.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: What a coincidence! [Kazuya]   What a coincidence! [Kazuya] EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:12 pm

"Ok! It's a date then!" Koharu enthusiasm made her drag Kazuya again but this time on the restaurant where are they supposed to eat. The restaurant was filled with white decorations even the tables are white with a heart-shaped candle on the middle, it looks like that this two were having a date but not. The menu for today is garlic beef steak and potato soup yum yum! "So Kazuya what brings you here?" she asked taking a sip at her potato soup.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: What a coincidence! [Kazuya]   What a coincidence! [Kazuya] EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:56 pm

Well, that escalated quickly. First, they bumped each other. Now, they are eating on a fancy restaurant but despite that, the food looks delicious though. It was Kazuya's first time to eat something like this and to dine on this kind of restaurant, so it was a good experience. "Thanks for the invite Koharu. It's my first time to eat on this kind of restaurant so thank you" Kazuya thanked her with a smile. Kazuya then chomped down on his steak, he is not hungry but it was his hobby to eat when depressed. He can't still get on to the incident. He tried a lot to move on like going to a dorm party and going to a mall but it can't just work. The memory won't be removed on Kazuya's head like Nilo left a scar on Kazuya's memories. It hitted him when Koharu asked what is he doing here. Kazuya's head was down and puts his spoon & fork back to the table to properly answer her question. "I am just here... ummm.... you know... to cool off. I can't still move on what happened a week ago. A friend of mine died and I am blaming myself for his death. I was the reason why he was dead after all" Kazuya tried to hold back the tear and it was successful this time. I don't know why he told that but Koharu wouldn't even care anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: What a coincidence! [Kazuya]   What a coincidence! [Kazuya] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 1:30 pm

Koharu heartfully listened to Kazuya and it seems that he is suffering on depression. Koharu is not the therapist kind of person but she will still Kazuya in order to defeat this depression. She would place her hand on Kazuya's shoulder and said "Don't worry, Kazuya. I am sure your friend is happy on heaven now and I am sure that he will be happy there as long as you are happy. So don't be sad, I think he doesn't want to see you sad as well. Also, please don't blame yourself Kazuya. It's not your fault, it's only just an accident right? Nobody wants that to happen so don't blame yourself" comforting words came out of her mouth while patting Kazuya on the shoulder. She would then take a sip some of her soup and asked "Can you tell me what happened? You really need someone to talk about that and I will be here for you, Kazuya."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: What a coincidence! [Kazuya]   What a coincidence! [Kazuya] EmptyFri May 01, 2015 8:29 pm

Kazuya nods and told the whole story "Well, I am part of the Personangers. Now our mission is to find the angel in Zela Academy. Of course, we encountered some enemies though. We managed to survive the first two waves but the third one which the angel sent to challenge us. Everything went shit there and all of us are starting to fall down one by one. The enemy used some kind of hypnotizing spell on me and I attacked that boy by accident. Unfortunately, an another ally was affected by this and he attacked this boy too, completely killing him. So I was one of the reasons why he died so that's why i'm blaming myself". He puts his hand on his forehead and he ran out of appetite to eat. He doesn't know what to talk about anymore unless Koharu did something to make him. From there, Kazuya was silent and he didn't know that he carelessly told her about something in the alternate worlds. I hope Koharu has 'potential' powers too and she might understand what happen.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: What a coincidence! [Kazuya]   What a coincidence! [Kazuya] EmptySat May 02, 2015 6:23 am

The other worlds!? Koharu was shocked once she heard that. Is Kazuya an another person with 'potential' powers? It's been a month since she first stepped in the other worlds. Yeah, it was scary and she doubt that death does not exist there. More reason why she should be careful on the other worlds, she wants to help Kuma-kun but her life will be put in danger because of that. Ok getting back to Kazuya's problem. "I see, it was just an accident after all. You were hypnotized Kazuya so you don't know what you were doing that time. More reason why you shouldn't blame yourself honey. You need to move on Kaz or that will be a big distraction on your life if you didn't." she adviced Kazuya then taking a sip of water. "Also Kazuya, you mentioned something about the other worlds. Do you have a power?" I asked him seriously because if he really has one, I need his help about Kuma-kun getting more stronger.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: What a coincidence! [Kazuya]   What a coincidence! [Kazuya] EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:25 am

Kazuya took Koharu's advice very politely. Koharu was right after all if he keeps on like this, it will be a big distraction in his life. It looks like Kaz is now cheered up a little bit from hearing that. "Thank Koharu for your time and for that advice. I promise that I will move on" it seems that Kazuya is resolved, well that was fast. Kazuya is not really the type to keep his negative emotions so I think it's normal for him to be cheered up fast just like that. There is a sudden mood swing when she asked him about his powers. Wait does that mean, Koharu is a Persona-User too? "Yes i do have powers. I can wield a persona. Also, how did you know about this? Do you have a persona too?" Kazuya looked at Haru very seriously.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: What a coincidence! [Kazuya]   What a coincidence! [Kazuya] EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:42 am

"No problem Kazuya, you can talk to me whenever you have problems and don't be shy to call me" Koharu replied smiling at Kazuya. It feels they've grown closer with each other because of this. Is this a budding friendship? Well, their interactions will tell that. The atmosphere turned serious when they are talking about the other worlds now and 'potential' powers. Koharu is not familiar to the word 'Persona' nor 'Persona-User' since her power was to handle a shadow. "Persona? What is that? I am not a Persona-User. This might be crazy but I use a shadow as my weapon. Yeah I know that Shadows are the enemy of the Persona-Users but my shadow is nice just don't make him angry though" I answered Kazuya's question and opened the zipper of my hoodie jacket revealing monocolored bear behind it. "This is my shadow, his name is Kuma-kun" I introduced Kazuya to Kuma-kun. "Hi-ya!" Kuma-kun said hi to Kazuya. Kuma-kun's voice was so loud that Koharu zipped her zippers back. "SSSHHH! People might hear you!" I whispered to my hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: What a coincidence! [Kazuya]   What a coincidence! [Kazuya] EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:46 am

Shadow as a weapon? Well that is something Kazuya not familiar with. He only thought that shadows are only enemies but I don't know shadows can be allies too. "Hmmm, strange. I don't know that shadow can be allies too, interesting. Can you tell me what are his abilities?" he asked her. As she revealed her shadow weapon, it looks like a teddy bear but monocolored. The bear said hi to him and Kazuya waved then smiled at the shadow as the reply. It seems that Koharu is keeping this a secret so he just chuckled while those two argue.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: What a coincidence! [Kazuya]   What a coincidence! [Kazuya] EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:44 pm

"hey I can't breathe anymore, i need air" the bear cried poking himself out of Koharu's hoodie. "Kuma-kun is not that strong yet..." Koharu's statement would then get cut by Kuma-kun. "Just wait and see, Sakura. I'll get stronger" Kuma-kun said jumping into the dining table and then crossed his arms. "What I am saying is, Kuma-kum doesn't have all his abilities yet. For now his abilities are treasure detecting and healing, that's it for now. He can still fight with his claws though." Koharu continued her statement. "Now im done with mine, how about yours? What is this Persona and what are his abilities?" Koharu asked Kazuya, it was his turn this time. Koharu will know a lot about this so it's kind of a vital information.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: What a coincidence! [Kazuya]   What a coincidence! [Kazuya] EmptySat May 02, 2015 11:31 pm

"Umm well to start, these Personas are our other-self. They are our alter ego. We use them to face the hardships of our lives. Well my persona is 'Gryphon', you know the legendary bird in the british legend. As for his abilities, he can heal,fight,strengthen up your attack, and cast wind spells. That's it" Kazuya answered and the conversation was kinda weird because they're doing it in public but no one seems to be eavesdropping though, so they're safe. Kazuya has finished his meal and he has an errand coming so he needs to go now. He wiped his lips with a handkerchief then stood up. "Thank you Koharu for the meal but I have to leave now, i will be doing an errand. We both have our number right? Let's call each other when we need it so goodbye for now" Kazuya said his goodbyes,vowing at Koharu, then leaving the scene.

~Exit
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: What a coincidence! [Kazuya]   What a coincidence! [Kazuya] EmptySat May 02, 2015 11:58 pm

Koharu didn't only just made a friend,she also gathered more information about the other worlds. It seems that Koharu got more interested to this so she is more interested in strengthening Kuma-kun's powers. After Kazuya left the scene, she finished her meal first before leaving the restaurant as well. She might call or text Kazuya again if she needs him, Koharu has now a male friend to count on.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a coincidence! [Kazuya]   What a coincidence! [Kazuya] Empty

Back to top Go down

What a coincidence! [Kazuya]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next