Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Grassy Plains [Nagisa] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Grassy Plains [Nagisa] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Grassy Plains [Nagisa] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Grassy Plains [Nagisa] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Grassy Plains [Nagisa] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Grassy Plains [Nagisa] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Grassy Plains [Nagisa] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Grassy Plains [Nagisa] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Grassy Plains [Nagisa] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Grassy Plains [Nagisa]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Grassy Plains [Nagisa] Empty
PostSubject: Grassy Plains [Nagisa]   Grassy Plains [Nagisa] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 2:38 pm

Hyde was training pretty hard all morning into the evening. His track mates never let up when it came to exercising; they wanted Hyde and everybody else to be in top shape. At the moment, Hyde was laying down on the grass while he listened to a repeat of a few of his favorite songs. “You know, it’s been a while since I played the guitar.” Hyde would say to himself as he yawned, laying out in the beautiful grass field as he enjoyed his small break. He didn’t want to be overworked now.

Grassy Plains [Nagisa] Image
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Plains [Nagisa]   Grassy Plains [Nagisa] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:11 pm

Nagisa had just finished talking with the manager of the track and field team about their new upcoming uniforms for the sports festival when she noticed a familiar figure laying on the grass. Nagisa walked closer to Hyde and once she was in hearing distance she spoke. "Working hard, I see." She said sarcastically as she placed her hand on her waist, since the weather has been improved Nagisa could finally wear the clothes she was waiting for since Winter break, when her mother launched her spring collection. Today she decided to wear a short pink summer dress along with a pair of sandals and a long floral scarf around her neck. "How come you're not with the rest of your team?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Plains [Nagisa]   Grassy Plains [Nagisa] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:21 pm

“Hmm?” Hyde took out one of his headphones when he noticed Nagisa. He didn’t necessarily get the first part of what she said, but he did get the last. Nagisa was asking why Hyde wasn’t with the rest of his team, was that a trick question?” Well, I’m taking a break and I decided to go cloud watching. When was the last time that you laid down on some nice grass, taking in a breath of fresh air, and bathed in the sunlight like this?” Hyde would say as be patted a grassy area right next to him. “ Come lay next to me if you want. I would prompt you too, but you know us boys don’t necessarily mind getting messy at time. If you don’t want to mess up your outfit I mean. “ Hyde was mindful, women can be like that sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Plains [Nagisa]   Grassy Plains [Nagisa] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:41 pm

"It's not that I mind getting dirty from time to time but... let's just say that this outfit is not something cheap. My mother designed it so I don't want to get it dirty, it might upset her but you know how fashion designers are with their creations." She said as she caressed the dress, proud of her mother's art. "Perhaps if there was something I could sit on i would reconsider your offer. After all a break is welcome, everyone seems to need something and the closer we come to the sports festival the more outrageous their demands become." She added clearly displeased with her new responsibilities.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Plains [Nagisa]   Grassy Plains [Nagisa] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 5:08 pm

Hyde thought for a moment and tossed over his gym bag. ‘Here, you could take a squat on this if you feel like it. “ Hyde offered his own things so Nagisa wouldn’t necessarily have to dirt herself. ‘Long live the queen, don’t you relish in the responsibilities that you find yourself in charge of? I never figured you out as a person who didn’t necessary enjoy the hard work, but I figured you wouldn’t mind it either. It’s like this al the time, just wait until the talent show comes along. “ Hyde would say with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Plains [Nagisa]   Grassy Plains [Nagisa] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 5:48 pm

Nagisa sat on Hyde's bag, it wasn't the most comfortable thing she could sit on but at least it wasn't dirty. "Thank you" was the only thing she said before she turned her gaze to the clouds listening at Hyde at the same time. "It's not the pressure that bothers me, it's the incompetence of others to finish their work in time. I work hard so everything will be in order while the rest of the team assigned to help the sports clubs slacks off. I swear behaviors like that drive me crazy."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Plains [Nagisa]   Grassy Plains [Nagisa] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:13 pm

That’s what it means to be in a leadership role, you are a very capable person that serves a very important factor that keeps the wheel turning. If you weren’t working as hard as you are now, how could you imagine things being right now? Surely you don’t think that the student council is sitting on their buts as well?” Hyde would say as he takes a deep breath. “ Why join the student council? Because it looks good on you transcript? Because of the perks? This is an open question; you don’t necessarily have to answer it if you want. I was just wondering… I always thought because it was due to the fact that they enjoyed helping others and contained a love for the school”
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Plains [Nagisa]   Grassy Plains [Nagisa] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:15 pm

Nagisa didn't reply right away. Nobody has ever asked her why she joined the student government, she was a member since her first year and even though she didn't try to become president she made sure to wield a certain amount of influence among it's members. "When I made my application I simply said that through the student counsel I wanted to experience the burden of command and test my limits though to be completely honest those were just minor reasons. The school was always working fine but it was far from perfect, when the student government began accepting new members I was given a choice, I could either work to improve the school or just complain all the time like my friends for every flaw the school had. That was also the reason I accepted Philemon's offer, I know well that in this world we have work to get what we want, nothing is going to magically solve itself out if we don't try. I might complain along the way but... at least I try to improve the situation."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Plains [Nagisa]   Grassy Plains [Nagisa] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 9:40 am

To be honest with you, that’s the first time I heard something like that, experiencing burdens willingly. But by initiating the chance for that change, you took advantage of a situation and made it seem a lot more brighter than other people assumed it to be. “ Hyde continued to stare at the clouds for a while. “ I notice these things about you…. You know? Sometimes the way you talk to the younger students or lower years doesn’t necessarily seem like you are talking down on them, but as if you are a parental figure or something. You work the hardest of the council and yet you are the easiest to talk to. “ Hyde then turns over from the glass and looks at Nagisa with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Plains [Nagisa]   Grassy Plains [Nagisa] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:50 am

Nagisa couldn't help but giggle. "Trust me I'm not as kind as you might think, they don't call me the humorless secretary for nothing you know. My methods can be harsh you know and sometimes I can get carried away, I should tell you about the day I made that senior cry." She said as she recalled her previous year in the academy. "You are... a good guy Hyde, a bit naive perhaps but good nevertheless I'm not like you I have more flaws than you might see at the moment." Nagisa stood back on her feet without taking her eyes off Hyde "I shouldn't take long breaks or else the rest of the members will do all the job themselves." She added sarcastically. "What about you, are you going to resume your training?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Plains [Nagisa]   Grassy Plains [Nagisa] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:11 am

“We all have an equal amount of flaws, and those are flaws that some people could notice immediately, or after a long time of hanging around with you. Either way, that what it means to be human, it’s that small hint of imperfection that kind of makes us perfect for who we are, if that makes any sense.” Hyde would then get up and start stretching. “ You’re right, I should get back to training. It’s just that the weather was feeling pretty nice and I really wanted to lay out here.” Hyde dusted of his track pants, there was a little bit of grass on him. “ I guess you have your work cut out for you nagisa sempai. But it’s strange; I wouldn’t think that you didn’t have a sense of humor? Or maybe I’m not much of a rumor guy myself.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Plains [Nagisa]   Grassy Plains [Nagisa] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:33 pm

"I try to be flawless or at least make as few mistakes as possible during my work so I don't have any time to joke around or be nice, that would be a waste of time. But here I am complaining about that again while I should be working" Nagisa said as she picked Hyde's bag from the ground and then offered it to him. "Make sure to train hard for the festival, perhaps someone will scout you and give you a scholarship for a university or something. It would be really nice if something like that happened, right?" She added with a smile on her face. She had to return to the student council room and take care a few more things before she could go back to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Plains [Nagisa]   Grassy Plains [Nagisa] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 12:18 am

Of course, we can take the victory picture with you being held up with me and the rest of the track members wit out shirts off, and ten you could hold the trophy, that would be something for the year books, ehhhh?” Hyde would give a small wink as he took the bag.” I’m off… nagisa sempai.” With one last wave, Hyde returned to practice. “It’s good that you came to see me, not a lot of people take interested in my sports. Maybe I could interrupt one of your student council meetings?” Hyde always had a knack for trouble, but he means well.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Plains [Nagisa]   Grassy Plains [Nagisa] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 6:38 am

"I'll remember that promise so make sure you will be able to lift me up once you win the race." She replied as she waved back to Hyde. "I expect to see you soon again. You have my phone number so call me if you need anything. Farewell."  She proceed to get on her way for the school council's club room. She didn't realize that she was humming a certain melody on her way to the room and only when a fellow member commented on it Nagisa managed to make herself stop. Apparently Hyde always knew how to lift her mood .

[Nagisa leaves the scene]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Plains [Nagisa]   Grassy Plains [Nagisa] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:11 pm

Hyde and Nagisa's relationship may grow stronger soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Plains [Nagisa]   Grassy Plains [Nagisa] Empty

Back to top Go down

Grassy Plains [Nagisa]
Page 1 of 1