Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Brian's Group Home EmptyMon May 08, 2023 2:26 pm by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Brian's Group Home EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 5:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Brian's Group Home EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 11:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Brian's Group Home EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 11:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Brian's Group Home EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 7:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Brian's Group Home EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 10:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Brian's Group Home EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 9:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Brian's Group Home EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 8:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Brian's Group Home EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Brian's Group Home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Brian's Group Home Empty
PostSubject: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:59 pm

The one named Brian King would find himself face down in a familiar place. Though there wasn't a light source, so things looked dark and hazy, it was obvious it was the group home he was raised in. However, it was eerily quiet and empty; something a group home was never like. "He'd be burden." A voice would suddenly be heard from the darkness, yet with no source of where it came from. "Think about it. Raising this kid is going to put us in a financial crisis. He's not worth it. Just give him to your Grandmother so he's off our back." The voice was certainly from an older male, and was directly referring to Brian. "Yes, you're right. I can't let this burden ruin our lives." The conversation slowly faded out, as a pool of darkness began to form towards the corner of the room, behind Brian. The room once again fell into an awkward silence, but it was obvious someone or something was watching.

Last edited by Philemon on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

Brian's Group Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:29 pm

"what... is this?" Brian said hearing the voices. Brian looked left and right looking for the source of the voices. He found nothing. Brian recongized the voices though... It wasn't just any voice either, it was the voice of Brian's mom and dad. At first Brian had no idea who they were talking about at first... but it slowly dawned on him that he, Brian King was the one they were talking about. All he knew was that here he was, in the place he grew up. Taking a seat in a nearby chair Brian tried to access the situation in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

Brian's Group Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:15 pm

Another message from William... Genji's heart almost stopped when he heard that it was now Brian. He wouldn't react as terribly when Gabishi was thrown in, but he was still on edge. He couldn't help it. This was another friend that was now thrown into Limbo. He didn't know why so many people that they knew were being thrown into Limbo. It was very odd. He didn't know if Naito or Gabishi got the message or not, so he decided to send them the texts... But he didn't have Gabishi's number. He hoped that Naito did, he would mention it in his text.

Recipient: Tsurinai Naito
Subject: Someone Else Has Been Thrown In!

>>Naito-san, someone else has been thrown in. I don't know if you got the message or not, but I don't think I should go in alone. Unfortunately, we don't know how fast this shadow will transform, so I need to go in. Hopefully you can come as soon as you can. His name is Brian King. The door is in the usual place, so you know where to go. I also don't have Ogami-san's number. I'm not sure if you do or not. I think that bring him along might be good, we don't want him running into Limbo by himself like the two of us did, it's way to risky, but unlike the two of us, he won't have to. I hope you get this soon. I'm heading in after I send this.>>

Genji opened the door, he didn't know what he was going to find. He just hoped that Brian was still alive and that his shadow wasn't transformed yet. He concentrated and told Belial that he was ready to battle if he had to. He knew that Belial was ready to fight, too. He stepped into the bright light.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Brian's Group Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:03 pm

"I wouldn't get too comfortable." A voice came from the corner of the room where the black mass of energy was focusing on. Walking out of the darkness would be an exact copy of Brian, with distinct keen amber eyes. "It was so fun moving to Japan, away from the group home. Atleast, that's what I fooled myself into thinking. In reality, my parents thought I would be a burden, so Grandma took me in. Now, when she couldn't handle the burden, I was sent far away over seas. Talk about a broken family, huh?" The Shadow of Brian would give a crooked smile as it narrowed its eyes and looked around the home. "That's okay though, cause this place was far from "home". I was a member of a match set. Having so many brothers carrying me along in life really didn't give me the potential to stand out as my own person. Not like I'm mad or anything." Crossing its arms with a nonchalant shrug, the Shadow would look back towards its original. "When I moved to Japan, I was finally out of everyone's hair. I mean, I've been relying on people for the majority of my life. Mom and Dad surely loved that I was away. Or should I have said, we were away? I mean, we are the same, you and I." The Shadow gave a few sinister laughs under its breath. "But man, big ol' Japan. It's like a new start, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

Brian's Group Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:02 pm

"No... Thats not it at all." Brian said looking at the shadowy version of himself. "There is no way that is true. I may have been brought through life with the help of others... But they help me stand on my own." Brian screamed at the Shadowy version of him. Brian really didn't like having this conversation with himself. Turning himself around Brian attempted to find a door to help him escape.

OOC: sorry short post... Couldn't think of a better post.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

Brian's Group Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:01 am

"Brain, don't...," was all that Genji could shout before it was all done with. He could only now make sure that Brian was pushed away from his Shadow. He ran up to him and pushed him back, he said to him, "King-san, I know this is weird, I know this may be a dream, but it's not. The thing in front of you is trying to kill you. Please don't try to fight this, it will kill you if you do. Leave it to me. The only thing that I ask of you is to think of what your Shadow is saying. It is in pain, this is truly you. Now I have to beat this, but don't be sad, it's something I have to do if I want to save you." Genji turned to face the Shadow, which was transforming right in front of its eyes. It was going to be tough fighting this by himself, but maybe Naito would show up. If he didn't then he would have to prepare to fight this thing all by himself, he can't sit around wishing that someone would come. He had to assume the worst.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Brian's Group Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:41 am

The Shadow gave a crooked smile towards Genji as it was separated from its original. "You seem to be anxious to protect such a burden. Heh, do what you like." The Shadow spoke in a nonchalant tone as it chuckled under its lips and was covered in a black mist. "Well then, if I need to I guess I could kill you first to get to the burden. Shouldn't be hard at all, keheheh...!" The swirling black mist would cloak the doppelgänger of Brian King and the smaller frame of the Shadow would grow larger. When the mist broke, there would be a ten foot Jester towering over the ones named Genji and Brian.

Brian's Group Home Jester_1

"Hahah! I am a Shadow, the TRUE self! So I'm a burden, big deal! That won't stop me from killing you!" The demonic Jester would begin to bounce on its toes almost like it was dancing for the two humans before it. More like it was lowering their guard before its attack soon to comp. The giggles and laughs would soon come to a cease as the clown would spin on its heel and cause a rainbow of color to spread out across the room. Suddenly, in its place, would be a square box with a turn handle on the side. It looked exactly like a Jack-in-the-Box. "I've finally found my independence. I won't go back so easily!"

Box Stats:

Last edited by Philemon on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

Brian's Group Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:40 pm

Looking at the 10 foot Jester Brian couldn't help but look around for some confirmation that he wasn't on something or dreaming. Dreaming, yeah that was it. Brian was just in a dream. That's the reason that he was in the old group home where he grew up. There was no way in his mind that this thing could be real at all. But just in case Brian continued to look for a way out.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

Brian's Group Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:35 pm

Genji looked back at Brian, seeing him try to look for a way out. Genji shouted at him, "Brian, there isn't a way out of here, there will be one once I beat this guy down. But look deep into yourself, he is you. I hope you can find it in your heart to accept him once I kick his ass." Genji turned back to the box before him. He would yell to the Jack, "I won't let you hurt Brian, get out of that box and face me." He concentrated on his Persona, Belial. He would destroy this box in one move. Kill Rush would do it. With this new equipment he found, maybe it will break the box easily.

Genji's Stats:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Brian's Group Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:28 am

The box would be struck twice by the boy's Persona and would shatter even though it was resistant to the attack. Out of the box came vivid bright colors that bathed the dark room in bliss and the Jester dancing in place. "Oooh ho ho! That was surprising! Guess I should play your little game, then!" The Shadow danced in place before turning its butt to Genji and smacking it a few times. "Disappear, KEahahah!" It gave a distorted laugh as clouds formed above Genji. In a flash of light, a moderate powered bolt of lightning would fire down upon the Persona-User before the clouds would vanish. Once the attack was complete, the Jester would continue to jump around while giving a crooked toothy grin. It spun on its feet and literally danced around the room, slowly making its way towards its original. "Protecting the burden, that's no fair! Step aside, and maybe I'll let you live once I take his place! Hahah! Don't you want the real Brian? Well here I am! Right infront of you! You should be helping me rid this place of the burden!" The Shadow spoke scathing words about its doppelganger, looking to lower the morale of the one protecting him.

Shadow Brian:
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

Brian's Group Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:22 pm

Brian looked up at hearing the mention of his name and when he saw the giant clown he couldn't help but be perplex. Why am I here anyway? Brian had thought before seeing something come out of Genji and attack the clown. Then the clown shot lightning at Genji? Brian was abit confused about that. Scratching his head Brian decided that there was no way out of his dream and that he might as well just watch the fight between Dream Genji and Brian's dream doppleganger. It wasn't like he could die in his dream right?
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

Brian's Group Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:31 pm

Genji let out a "ah" sound as the lightning coursed throughout his body. He felt the pain end and he shook his body, as if shaking the pain off. The lightning didn't burn him... What was this? He wondered about the other times he was hurt, there wasn't blood or bruises later, so what gives? He was actually hurt by it, but not burns or blood. Genji shook his head, it didn't matter. What mattered was him defeating this shadow. His health was getting lower, he could feel his body get weaker, but he had to continue on. The fact this his Persona's attacks made him weaker didn't help much either. He sighed and called his Persona again, he would use the a different move this time, maybe this would leave a mark on the Shadow after all. Belial would stab at the joker twice this time, rather than bash with his sword.

Genji's Stats:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Brian's Group Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:41 am

The Shadow Jester would of course be struck by the attacks, and would stumble backwards with a smile. Hopping on the soles of his feet, the clown would wave and laugh before spinning around once again and emitting a number of lights. Once the bright display was over, there would be two boxes side by side. The Jester was no where to be seen, yet the boxes looked exactly like the first one before. Genji could bide his time, as the Jester made no attempt to attack this turn. Instead, he seemed to be up to something else entirely. The rainbow essence of colors would cease as of that moment.

Box #1:

Box # 2:
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

Brian's Group Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:04 am

Brian watched as the Jester make two boxes appear. Brian wasn't much for magic tricks but it seemed interesting enough. Brian thought for a moment maybe the game was like flipping a coin. If Dream Genji guessed wrong something bad was going to happen or nothing at all. Brian really didn't understand what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

Brian's Group Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:42 am

Genji was worried. He knew that if he chose the incorrect box, he would more than likely be knocked out by this Shadow and Brian would be left to his doom. He had to play it smart. He would call his Persona to his side once more, but rather than attack, he would let his Persona heal him. He instantly felt more confident now that he was healed. Next time he would use his Persona, it was going to destroy some boxes and save Brian.

Genji's Stats:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brian's Group Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Group Home   Brian's Group Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Brian's Group Home
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next