Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Shopping day [SerDanny] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Shopping day [SerDanny] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Shopping day [SerDanny] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Shopping day [SerDanny] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Shopping day [SerDanny] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Shopping day [SerDanny] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Shopping day [SerDanny] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Shopping day [SerDanny] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Shopping day [SerDanny] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Shopping day [SerDanny]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Shopping day [SerDanny] Empty
PostSubject: Shopping day [SerDanny]   Shopping day [SerDanny] EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:28 pm

Life was moving on as usual for Mae. After a long 2 days of absence from school spent recovering from her Awakening, she was restless. And she couldn't wait to get some things done. She had a very important thing to do today, so directly after her second day of school after the two days absence, Mae set out for San Malarus.

--Are you sure this is a good idea, Mae? Shouldn't you be focusing on your studies?--

The tranquil voice of her Persona, Qilin, echoed inside Mae's head, with a worried tone. Now that the Pinkette had awakened to her Persona made Mae's life that much more interesting, and less lonely. Thanks to the firey steed, she was never truly alone. And the two had a long time to talk during her absence from school, so  Mae had grown accustomed to the disembodied voice of her persona floating around inside her head. // Yeah, I know, Qilin, but I can't just neglect Julian and the date on Saturday... I need some new clothes and a gift for him... It's valentines soon, after all... And besides, I have the entirety of sunday to spend on studying, so I'll be fine. // Mae answered.

--Alright then... If you say so.--

Qilin replied, her voice carried a tone of understanding. // And I have one other thing I need to buy today too. You remember what, right? //

--Ah, yes. Aside from gift for the boy who helped you awaken... Julian was his name, if I'm not mistaken? You needed to get some presents for your mother, right? Her birthday is the 1st of march, If I'm not mistaken.--

// Y-yeah... What do you think I should give Juilian though? I already got a good idea of what I should get for Kinaku, I'm clueless as to what I should give Julian... As I said we're going on a date on Saturday, and It's the perfect time to give him something to show my gratitude for saving my life... // Mae answered nervously. It was still a bid weird confiding in her persona like this, but in all honesty, It did make her feel better about things.

--A necklace perhaps? I have no experience with human boys, so how should I know?--

// Sure, that seems like a great idea. Thanks, Qilin! // She had not anticipated Qilin to answer her question at all. A Necklace sounded like something Julian might like, so Mae headed towards the San Malarus Mall. On her way there, she bumped into someone, lost in her conversation with Qilin occuring inside her head... "Oh, Sorry!" Mae apologized quickly, bowing towards the stranger. Why did she have this uncanny ability to bump into random folks while walking around on the streets like this anyway?

Last edited by Jerry-kun on Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FIXED STOOF >.>)
Back to top Go down
Attendant Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Shopping day [SerDanny]   Shopping day [SerDanny] EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:33 pm

Top-Cat wasn't in a good mood he readjusted his Top hat and sighs. Top-Cat put a cigarette to his lips he leaves it was hanging from his lips limply. Top-Cat then pulled out a matchbox pulling out a single match he scraped it against the match box lighting it, he then used it to light the cigarette hanging from his lips. Double his pet cat with two tails was sitting on his shoulder like a parrot as usual. Top-Cat inhaled deeply then blew smoke out of his nostrils. Top-Cat saw some kids in an alley tagging the walls with spray paint. Top-Cat smirked he had calmed down a bit. Top-Cat continued to walk through the streets aimlessly. Top-Cat heard a car blaring music driving down the street when he walked down the sidewalk. Top-Cat smiled walking by a couple of thugs his age. Top-Cat noticed the adult thugs were starting to follow him his eyes narrowed more then they were usually. "You bastard I'll.." Top-Cat simply ignored the thug and left  thankfully a big crowd was right in front of him he had lost the thugs following him. Top-Cat smiled his luck had just randomly fluctuated back to extremely good. Top-Cat smiled knowing that today could only get  better inhaling then blowing out a cloud of smoke. Top-Cat continued walking then someone ran into him and he looked at the small girl.

"Nah it's no problem girl" Top-Cat said nonchalantly. Top-Cat stroked his facial hair thinking. "You know you should watch were you are going though strange things have been going on lately" Top-Cat said firmly with a frown. Top-Cat didn't understand why teenagers these days were not more careful there were a lot of dangerous people in the world. Double his two tailed cat yawned and then she stretched. The cat then jumped on the side walk  Double examined the strange girl before rubbing up against her leg while purring. Double continued to purr. Top-Cat remained silent what a strange teen he had a feeling today would be very interesting. Top-Cat then smiled again "Anyways do you need something or you going to keep staring  I know I am scary looking but this is ridiculous" Top-Cat said while tightening his tie. Top-Cat sighed was she really that scared of him, he knew the younger generations were quite scared of him or was this something else Top-Cat went into deep thought he didn't know what was going on he would just wait and see if something lucky in a good or a bad way would happen. Top-Cat took in a deep breath and blowed out a cloud of smoke, seeing his cigarette was now almost gone he flicked the stub that was left into a trash can that was near by. Top-Cat now waited, while Double purred rubbing it's head against the girls leg.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Shopping day [SerDanny]   Shopping day [SerDanny] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:34 pm

Strange things? Yeah, obviously. Mae had already gone through something strange allright. "Yeah... I'm so sorry. I really should be more careful." Mae smiled sheepishly at the stranger. "Well, I wouldn't really say I need any help. The name is Mae Iharu by the way. Pleased to meet you." She would give the man a bright smile, offering her hand for a handshake. It was up to him whether he would shake it or not, awaiting the man to introduce himself properly as well. After introductions had been finished, Mae crouched down, and held out a hand for the little cat. "Hey, there." The pinkette said in a soft tone, as she petted the two tailed cat. It was a bit strange to see something like that. Mae was just happy that the cat had taken a liking to her somewhat.

"No, I wouldn't say you're that scary..." Mae shrugged. Sure, he was a tower of a man, but was he scary...? Not really. Slightly intimidating maybe, but not scary. "I was just wondering if you know any good places to buy a gift for valentines... I'm going on a date then, you see, and I have absolutely no clue what a boy my age would want..."

--Hahaha, what about my suggestion?--

Qilins amused voice echoed inside Mae's head. She couldn't help but crack a smile at the persona's witty, and somewhat snarky comment. // I'm just broadening my horizons, that's all. // The girl answered her persona. Hopefully, the stranger would help her in this.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Shopping day [SerDanny]   Shopping day [SerDanny] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 7:44 pm

Top-Cat shook her hand and then let he took off his Top-Hat and bowed "My name is Top-Cat it is a pleasure to meet you" he stated he then put his top-hat were it belongs on his head. Top-Cat smiled at Mae and the affection she gave his cat partner Double. "Oh and it seems you met my cat partner Double." Top-Cat then stroked his beard thinking about how to answer the young lady's questions "well Mae I'm no expert on this but if it's your boyfriend you know him better than I would, what I would recommend is getting him something you think he would like since I don't know the guy personally" Top-Cat said to Mae. "Hmm have you tried a necklace even though it's not my sort of thing maybe it will be his" Top-Cat smiled wryly.  This child was a little to sweet she might give her boyfriend diabetes with how nice she is. "So is it your boyfriend's birthday or something"? Top-Cat asked he was generally curious. Top-Cat smiled "All right anything else you need there Sunshine?" Top-Cat questioned Mae. Top-Cat face went back to his normal frown.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Shopping day [SerDanny]   Shopping day [SerDanny] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 3:29 pm

"Top-Cat? That's a strange name... But it's nice to meet you all the same. Mind if I call you Toppy? Top-Cat doesn't exactly roll off the tongue..." Mae chuckled slightly. Toppy was the first nickname that had come to the teens mind. As she had said, Top-Cat wasn't exactly the easiest name to say, and Toppy rolled off the tongue much easier.

"Ah, hey there Double!" Mae petted the small cat. "Hehe, I see how she got her name. She's cute." The girl stood up, letting Double do her thing while Mae listened to Toppy's suggestion. "Yeah, I had something like that in mind... You know any good jewellry stores around here?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. She truly didn't know anything about the stores available in San Malarus, as she didn't live there, but someone like Toppy here might know something.

"V-Valentines, actually..." The girl blushed slightly the moment Top-Cat had said the word boyfriend. Julian and Mae was far away from anything like that at the moment, but hearing someone say it like that caused Mae's cheeks to turn red. "W-We're dating, actually... On saturday, we're going to the Galaxy Amusement Park in Penecia..." The girl fidgeted slightly. Just thinking about it made Mae nervous... She had never been on a date prior to this saturday. Mostly because the vast majority of the guys at her old school in japan had been jerks...
Back to top Go down
Attendant Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Shopping day [SerDanny]   Shopping day [SerDanny] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:43 am

"Hmm that's fine Mae you can call me Toppy but I would prefer TC" Top-Cat said to Mae. Top-Cat pulled out another cigarette an put it in his mouth, he also pulled out a match book  he then scraped it against  the matchbox he then put the lit match to his cigarette lighting it. Top-Cat looked at Mae with a great amount of amusement, such an excited child oh she would be fun to tease just like a younger sister. Top-Cat heard a car drive by the on the street it was playing the radio  station that had the horse races on it since the car was stopped he heard that the horse he betted on lost. Top-Cat sighed quite loudly it seems his cat meowed when he sighed so it sounded like they both sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Shopping day [SerDanny]   Shopping day [SerDanny] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 2:30 pm

"TC? Alright, that works!" Mae smiled back at the older man. "So, when did you two come here to Azores? Have you always lived here, or did you move here just like I did?" She had to carry the conversation further along while the two were looking for a jewelry shop nearby. "I got here not to long ago, actually. Like... 2 weeks ago. So I'm still relatively new here." Normally, Mae wasn't fond of people smoking, but this time she made an exception. How was Top-Cat supposed to know what Mae thought on the subject. She didn't want to be rude.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Shopping day [SerDanny]   Shopping day [SerDanny] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 3:04 pm

"Me almost my whole life I've lived here I'm am an Orphan grew up on Lunapa at thee Orphanage I can find pretty much anything on these Islands with my eyes closed"   Top-Cat stated well he really could is the sad part.  Top-Cat glared heard his cat purring and smiled. "Well I have the perfect nickname for you Mae how about Sunshine?" Top-Cat asked. Top-Cat smiled at the younger girl he smelled something in the air animals was he correct?. "Hey Sunshine do you have any pets?" Top-Cat asked as he took another puff of his cigarette. Double was purring rubbing up against Mae. Top-Cat listened to the sounds  San Marlus. Top-Cat then grinned as he waited for Mae to say something.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Shopping day [SerDanny]   Shopping day [SerDanny] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 12:20 pm

"Really? Huh... Then that's something we have in common then. I'm an orphan too. I got adopted when I was 12 years old, luckily. Not everyone is that fortunate. So, I can relate. In fact, the whole reason why I came to Azores in the first place is finding my real parents... If they are still alive, that is. I just need to know who they are..." Mae's expression turned serious. "Well, studies is a big part of it too, of course."

"Sunshine? I guess I'm quite cheery, so it does kinda fit..." The teen looked up at TC thoughtfully. "Yeah, it does have a nice ring to it. I like it!" She said, giggling.

"Pets? No, but my grandparents own a cat called Kyu-chan. She's a small, white cat with very poofy fur." Kyu had always been a nice cat. Friendly, social, and loved to cuddle up next to Mae while she was sleeping over at her grandparents place.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Shopping day [SerDanny]   Shopping day [SerDanny] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:35 pm

Top-Cat puffed on his cigarette a few times before smirking again this was hilarious. Top-Cat tipped his top hat before he thought of something stroking his beard. "Also there is a jewelry store just over there if you want to look there" Top-Cat said pointing to the shop right there. Top-Cat grinned as he stroked his facial hair. Top-Cat grinned as he patted Sunshine on the head. "You see that isn't that bad you must have gotten affected by my Extremely Good luck  ha-ha-ha so Sunshine want to take a look?" Top-Cat grinned this kid was like a little sister she was adorable.  Top-Cat then snapped his fingers Double then  crouched a little like it legs made of springs jumped up onto Top-Cat's shoulder staying there like a parrot. Top-Cat grinned as he petted Double's head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping day [SerDanny]   Shopping day [SerDanny] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping day [SerDanny]
Page 1 of 1