Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KingWestie27

Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone)   Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 2:35 pm

As he read the story that Hikaru had shown him, he couldn't help but smile slightly and mutter "Its does serve him right, if you think about it." Before his smile faded and he hoped that Hikaru didn't hear what he said. He then realized what Hikaru had said about how the arcana reflected his life and replied with "Well, it's always good to have a bit of mystery in your life, isn't it?" and chuckled to himself afterwards. He then sighed and scratched the back of his head before saying "Sorry to bring up your shadow again but.... if....when you are taken into a parallel universe and encounter your Shadow Self, don't worry. I'll come to help.... and if I don't, I will explain it to you the next time that we meet."

He looked at Hikaru and tried his best to smile, reassuringly before he enthusiastically asked "Oh! Do you know of any shops nearby where I can buy a mobile phone? Also, which model do you think I should buy?", unaware of how weird his sudden change in attitude could seem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone)   Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 12:07 pm

It was for a brief moment, but the smile and cheerful expression on Hikaru's face quickly turned into a gloomy expression, his eyes gazing far off into the horizon.
"Yeah, my past is a bit of a mystery... for certain reasons. The point is, I just want to leave it behind. I don't want to bother anyone with it. It's not just you, Alex; nobody knows the full story, not even Kumiko. And... I intend to keep it that way."

Hikaru quickly regained his positive demeanor, though his once pleasant green eyes seemed to turn into jade eyes, beautiful in color but void of emotion.
"I appreciate your help, Alex. Truth be told, I'm scared to death of whatever the heck this shadow me is. But I won't let it beat me. I'll stand strong... Just like I always have.

Listening to Alex's request for a cellular phone, Hikaru quickly jumped to his feet and invited Alex to walk with him through the street until they approached a small tech shop in the corner of the street. Technology devices ranging from printers to high-tech laptops and accessories lined the racks, but Hikaru's interest was focused on the man standing behind the counter organizing new accessories on the displays.
"Garett! Hey, bud. Listen, do you have any simple upfront-pay cell phones available?"
"Like always, Hikaru. The ones on that rack are available for 10000 yen. A bit pricey, but I'd say it's well worth the cost. Who's your buddy here?
"A good friend who needs a... new cell phone. Last one met an unfortunate end. 10000, you say?
Hikaru swiped the phone from the hook and pulled out his wallet, handing 10000 yen to the clerk and having him open the box to retrieve the phone. Hikaru opened the phone first, entering the registered number into his contacts before giving it to Alex.
"Well, here you are. What do ya think? Pretty nifty?"
Back to top Go down
KingWestie27

PostSubject: Re: Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone)   Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:21 pm

As they walked outside of the shop, Alexander marveled at the phone in his hands and looked at Hikaru, smiling and saying "Thanks...this is awesome, Hikaru. So, how much do you want me to pay you back? 10000 is a big number, after all." As they walked away from the shop, Alexander, with the help of Hikaru, set up his phone before placing it in his bag, looking up at the sky as it began to rain and muttering "You've been pretty open about nearly everything about you...and I've just sat quietly, never contributing. I'm sorry about that. I should probably tell you the whole truth about me... albeit, I'm not sure to tell you now, or when your dreams get even more vivid, over the phone."

He sighed, acknowledging the fact he had hit the point of no return. Whether he left Hikaru, who would probably be asking himself what Alexander meant, hanging onto that or whether he told him later, Alexander knew he couldn't turn back and act like he had ever said this. He then turned to Hikaru and said "I'll just leave it up to you." The brown haired boy then looked towards the sky and muttered "Pathetic Fallacy... When the emotions of a creature align with the emotion portrayed by a certain aspect of nature... That fits here, don't you think?"

Alexander looked back towards Hikaru and smiled slightly, the usual spark that he had in his eyes had returned, before chuckling to himself and saying "Enough with all that stuff, anyway. Hikaru, when the dreams get really clear or vivid or whatever, or when you get a feeling it is near the time that you're going to get kidnapped, just call me, ok. We can come up with some sort of plan." He then sighed a sigh of relief and looked at the people passing by, who had taken no notice of their conversation at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone)   Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 9:49 pm

Hikaru smiled as Alex set up his phone, glad to see that his friend could quickly keep in touch. Hikaru was uncertain if he could really call him if he were to be abducted, but if he could speed-dial him, perhaps there would be time. When Alex offered to repay the price of the phone, Hikaru shook his head.
"No need. My father's pretty generous with the spending money. Dad's a pretty wealthy businessman. So, no need to pay me back. Think of it as a little present from me to you."
As Alex expressed his worry about not being fully open to Hikaru, he couldn't help but frown a bit. Hikaru believed that Alex wasn't telling him the full truth for his protection, so he shouldn't feel guilty about it. Hikaru also had a large part of his life that he prayed wouldn't have to return to light.
"No need to worry, Alex. I think it'd be best if you tell me later. I suppose I want it to feel like a birthday present; once this whole 'Shadow" business is over, I can relax and hear the whole story. As for your contribution, you don't need to worry about it; your secrets are respected by me so long as you respect mine. After all, I've got... a rather unfortunate past, and I'd prefer not to speak of it. I just want to leave it behind. But what I've told you before is fine to divulge. Ask me any questions, so long as they don't have to do with... the past."

Hikaru hadn't realized that his expression had suddenly shifted into a solemn, depressed face that reflected just how badly his past was to remain abandoned. He found himself looking at Alex with those same eyes of worry and concern Kumiko had given him earlier.

"No. Stop thinking about that, Hikaru. It's in the past. You have friends. You have a family. You won't be losing them. You... you shouldn't lose them. You can't go back to being alone. It will be all right."

Hikaru had to shake himself out of that depressing state; it didn't reflect his nature at all, and Alex might have been startled by his change, so he returned to his happy-go-lucky expression and continued to walk alongside Alex.

"I suppose I do have one question for you, and you can answer vaguely if you want. Do you have a family, Alex? I'd like to know as much of you as I can."
Back to top Go down
KingWestie27

PostSubject: Re: Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone)   Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:44 pm

The young Velvet Room Attendant scratched his head, saying "This ties in with what I was gonna tell you...but, I'll leave it at this. Depending on your point of view, I could have many siblings and only a father or I could have no siblings and no parents. I personally go with the latter." After he said these words, he looked down at a puddle and began to think about what he had just said. Was that really what he thought? He usually would think the former view, but he didn't think when he said it so... was that what he naturally thought? He then began drifting into thoughts of what his shadow would be like if he had one, and what he held deep behind the usual smile he wore. He then gulped and turned back to Hikaru. "So... do you want me to continue, or leave it at that?" he sighed.

Last edited by KingWestie27 on Wed May 06, 2015 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone)   Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:34 pm

"Wow... There really isn't a lot he can tell me without spoiling something. Just who is he? Is he... adopted like I am? Is he not so open to calling his family as they feel they are? But, more importantly, do I feel the same way? No. Not at all... I think. Kumiko's always been the best big sis I could ask for. Why would I think of her as anything different?

Hikaru scratched his head as he contemplated this, but quickly remembered that Alex was asking him a question. He casually shrugged and accepted what Alex could give him.

"If you don't want to say anymore, don't feel pressured to. So, you have a pseudo-family of some kind? I... suppose I could get behind that. They're related to you, but not in the typical family way. That can be understandable.

It's getting a bit late, so I should probably start heading home. But before I go..."

Hikaru stopped walking and extended his hand to Alex in the form of a fist. He held it there, hoping he knew that he was asking for a fist bump.

"Here's to our futures and the battles of life to come! Whaddaya say?"
Back to top Go down
KingWestie27

PostSubject: Re: Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone)   Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:02 pm

Alexander smiled and bumped his fist with Hikaru's, "Yeah. We're a team. When you go missing, I'm gonna be the first to find you...but if we have any doubts...we're gonna have to get this friendship of ours to grow quickly." He then chuckled before waving as Hikaru began to leave. "Tell Kumiko to call me if anything weird happens regarding you! If she requires an explanation, I'll tell her! Oh, and bye!" Alexander shouted, before walking out of the alleyway and walking back to the area where the door to his home resided.
"Bye for now...But hopefully, not for the last time....my friend."

[END]

Last edited by KingWestie27 on Thu May 07, 2015 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone)   Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:47 pm

As Alexander hurried off to wherever he lived, Hikaru found himself looking back at the mysterious boy. There was plenty Hikaru didn't know, and that lack of understanding was gnawing at his thoughts. But, with friends like Alex, he felt that no matter what happened, there'd be a way to solve it. He kept a mental note to take his advice and call Alex should anything come up.

Hikaru spun on his heels and continued his leisurely stroll back home, looking to the lovely setting sun that blew its orange aura across the waves.

"Bye for now, Alex. If I'm still alive to see another sunset like this, I want to see you sitting next to me again... as my friend. Yeah... My best friend."

[END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone)   Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beachside Poetry (Open to anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2