Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:09 pm

“How about you stop thinking and act? Ask for help. You will only get so far when you go off on your own. The whole point of entertainment isn’t just to appeal to one person. You gotta try and appeal to everyone. Sure there will be people who don’t like that, but you can’t let that bug you. You can talk it out, or something…” she didn’t know what else se could say. If people couldn’t talk things out then what was the point? The last thing that she wanted was to see people fight. “I don’t think people are loners at heart. I bet that if you tried you could get some to help you. If you go alone, then only you bear the risk. And if you mess up, who can help you? At least with others you have guys you can rely on. It’s like…well, a circus. We wouldn’t be complete without each and every person working at their exact role. You should make your team like a skelton….skel…body.” She sat up and poked Rita’s head a couple times. “If you have to fight on your own to save this world, then are you saving the world? There’s nothing wrong with not being able to shoulder it all. Not everyone can do that. Actually, not many can…at least in my experience,” she said. She looked out of the window, out on the field, at one of the many rifts that was now visible to her. She frowned at it. She disliked that something like this was so easy to make someone feel like they have no one to turn to. She didn’t get angry often, but this was one of the times she was. She looked at Rita, a firm face that looked almost out of character for her gesturing her eyes. She looked almost…mature despite her personality. “You better ask me for help if something goes wrong. Either that, or I will have to make you ask someone, okay? Isn't that my job as your Valentine?” she said, her face returning to her soft smile with far off eyes as her mind wandered around.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:57 pm

"That... I don't know how to do that. If I don't think, then how can I act? I'm confused... appealing to everyone is hard, there are some who won't follow just out of sheer stubbornness, even if they think someone's cause is just. Lia..." Rita frowned, closing her eyes painfuly. If she couldn't even convince herself of what to do, then how would she do so towards other people? She wasn't a leader, she wasn't charismatic, so maybe this didn't fit her after all... If anything, all Rita was, was determined... could that aid her in this at all?

"I... I don't know if I can..." Rita curled up on the bed, hugging her legs and hiding her face. "Shouldering it all..." The pokes made her squirm slightly, but not much, as she rolled slightly and faced the ceiling, stretching her arms outwards. "I know I have friends to help me, I know that... But what if I can't live up to their expectations? If they follow me, I'm their leader... I'm the one they should trust, right? What if I can't return that trust back at them? I'm not my brother... I'm no leader... I can't even reassure myself of what I should do...!" Rita's voice cracked slightly towards the end as one of her arms moved to cover her eyes. She was obviously distraught, but mainly... jealous. She didn't have that many good qualities, that was for sure, and leadership was definitely not one of the few, so what could she even do?

Rita took a deep breath before tossing her arm to the side again, her eyes stained red both in iris and in the skin around them. "Lia... I don't know what to do. I have no idea what I should do, even. The only thing I want to do is help... can someone who's impartial be trustworthy? I want to make everyone happy... so I need help. Your help as well." She sat up and faced Lia directly, placing her hands over the performer's. "I'm not sure what to say to you... but I know that I can trust you more than anyone else. So I'll help you too... because that's my job as your Valentine..." Rita would lean onto Lia slightly, letting her head drop onto her shoulder. What the silvernette really needed right now... well, it was just a shoulder to cry on...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:20 pm

As much as she wanted to give her a kind of pep talk, Rita was not wrong. People really did have trouble agreeing with one another outside of certain events and environments. It would be a challenge to get everyone to agree. People compromising was hard enough; she herself had no idea how to do that. It was not her thing at all to have to do that, since everyone was in a good mood after she was done with them and performing. Convincing them of your ideas can be even scarier. That sometimes happens with old and new workers alike. They all have things to bring to the table, so you have to consider every one of them, and when you can’t take one, you have to compromise as best as you can. She took Rita’s words to heart. Someone like her was definitely someone who had a rough time dealing with pleasing others. One could only wonder how she joined the circus in the first place; then again, she wasn’t performing. She didn’t know what she could say to help her. But then, she was a performer, and she was built on the idea that actions spoke a thousand times more than words.

She turned her head over Rita’s, and lowered her head down to her, placing her lips gently over hers and placing her hands over her cheek, giving her a kiss only an inexperienced girl could give. And it really was. It felt like she was trying to kiss as though it was out of a movie, but all that she managed was to push her lips awkwardly against hers and occasionally move above below her nose. Her “smooch” would last for a few seconds before she pulled away, her face conveying bashfulness, but the color of her face still the same.

“You don’t need to be alone to be a leader. I don't know if you have to be, but why not have a bunch of leaders? That’s why we had Kings and Queens. Something like this I think needs more than someone alone to try and figure it out. Even if it’s not me, don’t try to have everyone look up to you. Have them look up to what you’re trying to do. You don’t have to be a leader, be a teammate and a comrade. That’s why I gave you this,” she said pointing at the bracelet Rita was now wearing. Even if Lia didn’t have the same powers she had, she could still be there with her. Of course, some things couldn’t be avoided in her head, but that was for another day. For now, her focus was Rita. That kiss if nothing else truly was affection. She had slowly begun to understand how she was, and accept that she and her were from two different worlds. But that did not in any way make them impossible to connect.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 6:18 pm

She honestly had no idea what to say... the kiss was unexpected but not unappreciated, as Rita leaned into it smoothly after the initial shock, eyes wide but then closed as she calmed down slightly, a few puffy tears still forming around their edges. The silvernette may have had no idea of what to say... but at least now she knew what to do... kinda.

"I..." Rita clenched her teeth and sniffed loudly, then pushed herself onto Lia's body, hiding her currently crying face. "I'm sorry... I'm really, really sorry...! I'm such an idiot... I put up that strong face, why am I this way only with you? I'm stupid... stupid, stupid, stupid...!" If Lia glanced down, she would be able to see that Rita actually was bawling quite heavily, and banging her knuckle against the performer's chest, though obviously not hard enough for it to actually hurt.

"I want to make people see, at least, what I want to do... I don't want anyone to feel forced to join me... but I'll stay true to myself. If everyone supports each other, if everyone pitches in... I'll be their friend, and I'm sure they'll be mine in return. Lia... I can say it now. I think my feelings for you have gone way beyond just "liking"... but I'm sure you already know that..." The silvernette calmed down slightly, tears flowing slower than before, at least, and her face wouldn't look so pained, as more of a rosy color coated her cheeks. Rita wasn't used to this, at all, but maybe spending some time together right now would help them... at least she wasn't going to ask Lia to be her lover this time, that wasn't necessary. Just being here with her... that's all she needed. Rita had more than enough determination to come back safely from anything...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 11:33 pm

Lia smiled even despite being in the presence of Rita's weakness. "If you just stay honest, then you have nothing to worry about. You'll be able to figure out when something's up. I know you're smart like that." She had to simply calm down and do what she wanted to do. And she needed a place to relieve stress. If she had to do it by herself, well, that's how it had to be. But it is always good to have someone to confide into. Otherwise you only have yourself to deal with, and you won't always like that. She held her close to her chest and let her cry for a bit. It was odd that she was spending all this time just laying in her bed, when she could be out practicing. Then again, someone needed her. She had to do something. And she had originally come here and moped herself, so it would not be fair if she couldn't either. "Trust yourself okay? You gotta try, or else you're gonna let the crowd leave you. We make sure that that never happens at this Top. We make sure the crowd is right with us. Everyone is on the same level with entertainment, just like you and your friends."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:40 am

Rita nodded with puffy eyes to Lia's words, holding on to the latter's shoulders with both hands while her head laid itself gently down below Lia's own, above her chest. "Honest... some times, I don't know if I can do that. I fool myself more than anyone else... I act strong because I don't want to be weak. I may be smart... but I'm an idiot." Rita took one of her hands and wiped her face with it, putting on a crooked smile, still unsure of herself. There was no question that she was relying on Lia right now... she hated doing that. Relying on other people was strange. Even though she kinda relied on her brother monetarily... well, that was different. Relying on someone else, though, that was just weird with the way she grew up.

"Mhm... okay... I'll try. I trust you as well, though... it's why I want to be with you so much." Rita'd sniff slightly and wrap her arms around Lia now, leaning into her with a slightly wider smile. "I don't want to let you down... so I'll try my best. I'll do so for as long as you keep believing in me too... Aha... I'm an idiot some times... how do you put up with me?" The silvernette would relax a bit more, tears flowing slower than before. She was calmer, at the very least... they could probably go train later on in the day. Actually, now that she thought of it... didn't they have a bit of target practice training at the festival before? That was hard... maybe she could improve her aim like this... Rita just hoped that they could be together more... like this...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:51 am

Lia smiled as she held her close to her chest. "I put up with you the same way I put up with anyone else. I talk to them. No one around here is really that big of a deal. Even the part timers know what they get into and are alright to hang with. You're not the only one with big problems, so everyone talks to everyone to help each other out. Some don't really like to talk about it so we let it be and just try to help them have fun." She pulled her hair behind her head as she spoke. The circus did act like a family and Rita having worked here for some time now, has probably realized the almost network system they had here. They were some of the most social individuals, but maybe that was part of the circus atmosphere and environment.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:04 am

"I see... I think you're the only one I could honestly talk to about this. I'm glad that you're here with me... really, really glad." With a small purr, Rita straightened herself on the bed, starting to break the hug although not fully doing it. "Well... was that enough time moping? I really think we should get to training now." Rita'd chuckle slightly, eyes still lightly red and sore as she broke the hug, but afterwards, she'd take Lia's hands in her own with a soft smile. This was fine, right? Surely... just being together was enough for Rita right now, no matter the circumstances.

You could argue that Rita didn't fit really well into the circus, being the mostly anti-social person she was... but that wasn't too bad right now. She lived to please, after all, right? Being a performer was a bit scary... but with Lia's help, she was sure that all would work out fine. That's how much Rita trusted her, after all... they both needed help, right? Maybe they could both help each other in the end... nothing would make Rita happier, truth be told...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 3:05 am

When Rita began to talk about training, Lia let go of her and leaned over her bed, which was somewhat low to the ground, and adding on that Lia was rather tall, she reached under the bed and fumbled a bit while some of her body still remained on top. And at once in a short second, a long object would fly past Rita's head as she came back up a foot from her and land into the wall, reflecting an odd light. It was obviously a throwing knife, but Lia didn't seem fazed at all by the fact that she just threw a weapon past a girl as though it was par for the course. "That is what I want you to be able to do when we are done with your practicing. Come with me, this is an order," she would say whether Rita was surprised or not. She would pull her out of the bed, and grab the knife before leading her outside and to the back, where there were several targets of varying sizes and widths, that all seemed to have strange slash marks on them. Lia grinned and pointed out to each of them. "These are mine, but they can hold knives. Don't worry about me, I will be safe," she said when she held out the small blade for her to hold and backed up behind her, though remaining close enough to the point where it seemed like Lia trusted her. Now she only had to wonder how Rita's aim was. She remembered when they played ball, so she was probably average. She would definitely not be the worst she suspected.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 6:53 pm

Rita looked at Lia oddly as she fumbled around, an intrigued expression on her face, and peeked slightly in. The next event, though, startled her and made her fall back onto the bed with a girly squeal. What the heck...?!

"Aaah! J-Jesus, you startled me!!" The silvernette got slowly back up, holding a hand to her chest as her heart beat fastened to speeds that could be likened to a drum roll of sorts. "That?! W-wow, like, really?! If I'm able to do that when I'm done, you're the best teacher ever!" Despite being initially scared, Rita trusted Lia in this. She knew that the performer would never intentionally hit her... so was it to see her startled? Sneaky. Either way, Lia had no need to pull her out, since afterwards, Rita was pumped as could be to do this, so she'd simply follow her out to the intended spots.

Rita looked around the area, recognizing the basic layout as a sort of archery range... except this one was for throwing knives. Simple enough, she guessed. "I know you will be... hell, even if I suck and shoot backwards, I know you'll find a way to dodge it." She chuckled and took the knife in one hand. It wasn't hard getting into position for it, as she lowered her body overall to make it smaller, and set the hand with the knife on her side, holding its hilt to her other arm. After a short while of concentrating, Rita waved her hand in front of her, releasing the knife from her grasp around the middle of the arc, hoping that it would be enough to hit the first target straight on... though most likely not. Either way, she'd relax again afterwards, whatever was the case.

Hit chance:

"Was my stance alright there? I never actually got into this kind of stuff before... I've seen archers training, but this is way different from that..." Rita would turn to Lia while scratching her nape. She really had no idea what to actually do in this... she just guessed based on anime she's seen and such, and that was most likely wrong anyway so who knows? Lia, probably.

Last edited by Rita Arisato on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 11:14 pm

Her knife would hit a little off center in the shoulder, but it was not bad for a starter. "Not bad for a new guy. The easiest way to aim is to trust your hand," she said. In a flash she would pull out a red whip from her side about fourteen feet long and start to twirl it; anyone who knew Cuore would recognize it as the ruby red whip she always used in performances. "Watch, I am going to aim right for the neck. You don't need to look at the weapon at all, just where you're aiming, and keep a firm but loose grip, then let your hand take over," she said. She would look at the same target that Rita threw her knife into, and in a flash, cracked it with a loud pop into the neck of the mannequin with such deadly aim that the slash mark that appeared on it almost looked like a pierce mark. The head looked a bit wobbly, like t had been cut clean through, or perhaps the pressure from the slash was enough to weaken its foundation.
"Don't look at your weapon when aiming. Always focus on the target. It will take some practice, but you don't need to worry about stances, just how straight you stand, your arm not being too tight or loose, and your eyes, on the prize," she said, pulling her whip back into a roll and hanging it off of her hip.

Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:14 pm

"R-really?" Rita went wide-eyed for a bit, rubbing her nape at Lia's comment. Maybe she wasn't so bad after all? Well, only training would show. Rita fixated her sight on the knife stuck in the shoulder of the mannequin, pondering what she did wrong, until Lia brought out her whip... oh no.

The silvernette gulped slightly as the performer demonstrated the moves. You could totally see that she had been trained in this, no doubt, much in the same way you could possibly see Rita's training in her swordsmanship. "I see... so I just need to trust my body to shoot where I'm aiming? Gotcha..." She quickly ran to retrieve the knife from the mannequin before retreating back onto the practice side of the range. "I think I'm gonna need more knives." With a chuckle, Rita turned around and looked at another mannequin, aligning herself up with it well enough so she'd be able to aim properly. Her knife would be held in a bit of an off-hand stance, almost between her index and middle fingers while still held strongly but gently enough by her thumb.

The silvernette took a deep breath and took a less formal stance now, with loose arms while her legs kept to their regular positions, digging into the ground slightly so she wouldn't slide off accidentally. Aside from that, she just held her arm slightly off to the side, ready to spring out like a, well... spring. She focused straight on the mannequin's forehead, narrowed to a predator's level. In a flash, her arm would swing in front of her and the knife would be released smoothly at the middle, hopefully, as her pose relaxed. Sure, stances were kinda unnecessary, but it felt awkward doing it without one... then again, maybe she wasn't really firing it off like a performer would, but more like a combatant... did that matter, though? As long as she could master one or the other, they should serve their purpose in both areas.

Let's play a game!:

Regardless of the outcome, Rita would turn her head around again. "How was that now? Maybe not so stiff? I'll follow your instructions, teach!" She'd giggle lightly afterwards. This was actually fun... maybe it was because Lia was the one helping her? Who knows? Most likely, though.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:05 pm

When she tossed the knife again, she ended up being not so far from her target. Luck or not, it was certainly a good start. “Cool, I like it a lot. One thing I have to say though is that when you practice, use your full hand. Usually using fingers is for show or when you are trained. You need your entire hand for control when practicing, until you slowly but surely get used to less fingers. Don’t want to make a mistake early on.” She advised. It was just the better idea to control it. She also used a sword so she probably knows what Lia meant by using the hand for control. She even needed it for a whip even as a one hand. It’s arguably harder for whips and knives because you need your one hand to be both power and control. She probably guessed in swords you could use one hand for power, and the other for control. She went to the doll and pulled out the knife, and returned it to her. “Do it one more time, and I think we will be done for the day,” she said. She took a few steps back and watched.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:22 pm

Rita was satisfied with her shot there, for whatever it was worth. It was probably luck that had gotten her that close of a hit, but still mighty impressive for someone who started practicing probably not ten minutes ago. She wasn't sure, no watch on her at the moment.

"Hm, got it. Full hand it is. I'm really not sure why I send it like that, I guess it's just too much TV... hehe." She smiled sheepishly, admitting that to both of them, really. Rita didn't watch much TV now, but anime... well, that was a different story. Fantasy knife-throwing was very different from real-life, so she probably couldn't apply it that well. It was fine, though, just adapting it could work to make something cool and functional. That was what she did with swordsmanship, after all.

The silvernette watched as the performer went to fetch the knife back, not quite sure why she'd do that, but shrugging mentally after the latter spoke up. "Alright, one more time it is. I'll make sure to focus the most on this one." Saying that wasn't just saying that. Rita winked at Lia then straightened her back, holding the handle of the knife above her head with the blade pointed upwards. She'd take a deep breath while closing her eyes, then exhale while opening them. After a little while, she'd set her sights right on the same mannequin's chest, on its heart area, and steeled her position. Taking a few practice swings beforehand, Rita brought her hand upwards above her head again, before arcing with her arm in front of her, releasing the knife slightly above her head so its trajectory would be optimal. She was used to this kind of throw when playing something like darts, but that was a long time ago... and she was never good at that game anyway. In any case, Rita would anxiously expect the results of her throw this time around, it being the final one...

Game part 2:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:49 pm

Lia gave her a large nod in satisfaction and went off to go get the knife. "Not bad. We can practice more another day. I think that's it for us now. Hm......I think that does it though for today. I am gonna prepare and go exercise. I will probably call you up once it is all started, or if you're at school we can do it another day. If you can't make it feel free to watch, I love big crowds. Sound good?" she asked. She set the knife down and wrapped her arms around Rita, pulling her close and giving her a big hug. "Maybe the word "lovers" is weird to me, but I know you're one of us; our family. I love you just as much as everyone else. You're very dear to me. Happy Valentine's Day, Rita." She could probably get better in time, and she would like to see that. But she had a life, and Lia of course understood it. It wasn't her place to keep her out of it. It was almost time for the big day anyway. Everyone had many things to do; and while Rita could go do stuff behind the scenes, Cuore could definitely work out on stage. She had her show to spice up after all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next