Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasuo Reiki

Yasuo Reiki

London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning] Empty
PostSubject: London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning]   London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Eichi had never been a coward. In fact, he had always been confident on himself to the point of almost crossing the line between bravery and boldness. However, when Port Island was locked down, Eichi felt fear.

Rumors were spreading everywhere, saying that the air was polluted, that someone had released a poisonous gas and that every single on of them was infected. According to the rumors, the lockdown had been established so the virus didn't spread, dooming in exchange each single life of the inhabitants of the island... And to be honest, seeing the grotesque defenses established around the perimeter of the city, so strong and so complex that seemed to be taken out straight from some kind of 1984ish futuristic dystopia, it might very well be the truth, and in that case... It may be already too late for them...

Eichi shuddered at the thought, shaking it from his head. He had no intention whatsoever of dying just yet!, Many years would have to pass before he even thought about surrendering his life!

Taking out his mobile phone, he stared again at the messages he had received earlier from a mysterious program called "Velvet P. Program"... The first explained what the program did, saying some weird stuff about using it to summon some kind of entity from within that was supposed to help him to survive and also said that should they not escape, they would all die... The other message was even more unnerving... It was a sort of news report... Of events yet to come... And to top that, one of them, the blackout, had already happened.

But no, this couldn't be real!, There was no way in the world this program was predicting the future or that it did any of the crazy stuff it claimed to do!, Surely it was all an elaborated hoax, perhaps from those wackos that had not long ago established that demonic cult... Nonetheless, he should show it to Reijo...

Hurrying up, he made his way through the university in search of their leader, Reijo. Surely he and Carmen would be able to help him find out the truth behind all of this.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning]   London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Reijo sat in the conference room where he was usually located. With his arms crossed, he started out towards his senior that sat across the table. "We seem to have enough supplies, Reijo. However, we should be cautious on who we help here. If we take too many people in, we may run low. Also, who's to say someone couldn't be working for the gangs and screwing us without us knowing?" As the man spoke, the silver haired student kept his eyes closed and arms crossed. "Yes, which is why I'm not helping those who are against my cause. If they wish to stay and fight in this pointless situation, let them. They'll be lively pawns for us to use to escape the lockdown. With the military focused on them, we'll simply find a weak point and force our way through." The bold student spoke without shame or consequence. He didn't care for those who didn't stand with him and follow his goals. They made for lively subjects the military could focus on while he made his bold escape. After all, only fools would give their lives in this lockdown. Only fools.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Yasuo Reiki

Yasuo Reiki

PostSubject: Re: London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning]   London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Soon enough, Eichi reached the conference room, now made temporal center of command of the university. Looking around, he found Reijo discussing something with another student. Hastily, Eichi approached closer, yet left some space for them to finish talking. He didn't understand much, but they seemed to be talking about how to escape the lockdown, something Eichi wanted more than anything, specially after the grim prediction he had just received.

"Senpai!", he said once they were done, approaching his leader. SInce the very start of the lockdown, Eichi had been doing everything within his grasp to help him achieve his objectives, no matter how small was the help he could provide. "I have to show you something", he said as he wiped out his mobile phone. "This morning, just as I woke up, I received some strange messages from a program that . At first I thought it was a hoax, and I still think so but...", he said, going silent for a second as he looked down and aside, with a troubled expression, "It included a list of events, some sort of report of things yet to happen... And so far all of them have become true", he continued saying as he handed Reijo his mobile phone. "... It also says that in seven days everyone in side the lockdown will die", he added when only Reijo could hear him, "But no one can learn that... If the rumor extended..."
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning]   London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Reijo looked towards Eichi, and then grasped the phone from his hand with a raised brow. All was quiet for a few seconds, before his eyes shifted back towards Eichi. "Is this some form of joke? I don't have time for this. The blackout must have already occurred, and this person must have just emailed it out that it did. They're playing with your head, Eichi. We have serious matters to discuss here." Reijo would return the boy's phone to him while recrossing his arms across his chest. "With the supplies we have now, we should be able to last till the end of the week atleast. Hopefully by then we have a solid plan of escape. The military seems vigilant of their patrols at the barricade, as my scouts have informed me. Getting pass them won't be an easy goal." Reijo clenching his chin in the palm of his hand before shifting his gaze back over to the newcomer to the room. "You there! Have you left the school building at all today? Do you have any updates other than an Email hoax to share with me? If not, please leave this room. With the power out, and supplies dropping fast, I'll need all the concentration I can get to think of our survival."
Back to top Go down
Yasuo Reiki

Yasuo Reiki

PostSubject: Re: London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning]   London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:52 pm

Eichi frowned as he was given back his mobile phone, staring at it as Reijo explained him that they had enough resources for a week alongside the situation in the barricade... Indeed it wouldn't be easy to escape, but to survive he was willing to do everything on his grasp, no matter how great the sacrifices had to be.

Then, Eichi had an idea. There was a very simple way of demonstrating wether this was all just a farse or truth... Using the program. He hadn't done so before and now it might be the appropriate moment. If this thing could really help them survive, they had to exploit it as much as they could.

Perhaps if he used that question program to investigate on the future events that it said that would happen, he'd be able to definitely check the authenticity of the program....

Reijo's words snapped him out of his thoughts, "Eh?, Not really. I'd like to check this thing out with Carmen later. Even if this is nothing but a hoax, she should be able to study the program and tells us who sent it. Whoever sent this to confuse us does not wish us well, so we should do something about it. And who knows?, This program might be really designed to trace our location or to spy us, and if that's so, we could even make some use of it.", he said. He might be flashy and popular, but that didn't make him less intelligent. He knew that it would be an invaluable help to be in possession of such a program, that way, they'd be able to trace the forces of the military and other factions and spy their leaders, greatly boosting their chances of success. "Besides that, if you don't require my assistance, I'll be leaving to try and make myself helpful."
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning]   London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Reijo closed his eyes and nodded his head towards his fellow survivor. "I see. As long as Carmen isn't working on something of more importance, I have no qualms about you asking her to take a look into that strange application. However, I must warn you. Don't let that hoax control your actions here. Focus on getting out of the lockdown, not on false promises from a computer program." With that said, Reijo would dismiss the boy and reach into his own pocket. Removing his cellphone, he'd take a look at the time with a raised brow. "Just a hoax, but something to consider." Reijo mumbled to himself as he closed his phone and stood up from the table. Walking over to the wall, he'd observe a map of Port Island in deep thought. There wasn't anything left for him to say on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo Reiki

Yasuo Reiki

PostSubject: Re: London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning]   London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:56 pm

"Understood Sempai", said Eichi as he bowed lightly towards Reijo. "I'll see you later, have a nice day", he added as he turned back, exiting the room as he sent a question through the program. It was time to investigate the police station.

[Exit & End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning]   London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning] Empty

Back to top Go down

London's Bridge is Falling Down [Day 1: Morning]
Page 1 of 1