Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] Empty
PostSubject: Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan]   Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:18 pm

With the New Year’s arrival, Shunnosuke had a little bit of free time from his duties — whether they’re academic activities or familiar business he had no choice but to attend to. Needless to say, being able to find some time to rest, despite his not-that-massive schedule, lifted his spirits greatly. Having a break from his parents at least once in a year could do wonders to his well-being. Though not bonded to display generosity, mainly towards the ones he classified as “strangers”, the teenager was actually eager to commit a good deed for a change and the content in his leather bag had everything to do with it. Sure an unusual behavior…or maybe not, because of course that benevolent action the blonde orchestrated would bring him positive results in the best scenery and he surely came prepared for it. After reaching the facility — Azores Prison —, Shunnosuke moved with hurried strides to the reception counter and meet a young lady, presumably the same worker he met when he’s been there in a previous occasion. — Hello there. I’m acquaintances with a prisoner here, Lewis Rhodes. I’ve been here before, in case you don’t remember me…can I arrange a meeting with him? — In his face, an atypically amicable smile.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan]   Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:13 pm

Looking at the young man, she nodded and went to her phone, calling someone. In a few moments, a familiar officer by the name of Qwentyn Harris would show up, raising an eyebrow. “Didn’t see this coming. You trying to get more out of him? He doesn’t talk much, but he behaves well enough. He’s in the back if you want to meet him,” he said. He would lead him down the hallway and into a meeting room with people talking to inmates on the side, and be led to a table. In a few minutes, Lewis Rhodes would be coming along with several other inmates to the table. Him along with a short few were cuffed, though conservatively as to leave his arms somewhat able to move. He looked at Shunnosuke, and seemed to raise an eyebrow himself, but walked to the table anyway. His hair was cut more even, and he had grown more of a beard. “Shunnosuke. Need something?” he asked simply as he scratched his chin. The dark circles under his eyes were a little darker, making him look a bit older than he was, but he still seemed....amicable for lack of a better word. Qwentyn was a bit further away near the wall by the door that they came through.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan]   Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:23 am

Shunnosuke would smile with satisfaction once Quentyn recognized him, even if the circumstances weren't truly favorable. — Still watchful around me, hm? Do I have to do something to erase your suspicions, Officer? — He asked in some sort of giggly, innuendo tone which might mislead the listeners, though not truly meaning what he could have implied. Without adding further comments, he followed Qwentyn into the meeting room. A bit...populated, isn't it? He didn't want to be seen by the other prisoners. Call it elitism or prejudice, but Shunnosuke was thinking about his own safety that time...even if they posed as no threat whatsoever — they were already detained, after all. What if they memorize his facial traits? He knew how remarkable he was! Among them, there's Lewis. He seemed quite surprised to see the student again. Does everyone think he was that selfish with second intentions? Can't he pay a good will visit withut having his intentions questioned?

Surpri-ise? I bet you'd thought you'd seen the last of me! — He replied, in what sounded affect though his sentence was more humorous than anything. That's of course a TV line he always wanted to mimic. Sitting down to the table, putting himself on a frontal view of the prisoner, he had a slightly frowned expression upon his face. His bag was put onto his lap. — ...Perhaps I took too long to check on you, how many years have passed since last time? You look completely... — Miserable, is what he'd say, if he hasn't pursed his lips at the right time. Lewis seriously had to shave. And sleep until those bags under his eyes returned to the normal skin color. The teen should have brought one of his moisturizing creams, he knew it. — Nevermind that. I came to pay a visit. Unless I'm wrong, I thought you could want some company for a change this time of the year.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan]   Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 7:17 pm

Lewis leaned back in his chair and ran a hand through his hair. “Oh well, you should probably be worrying about everything else. I am just doing my time quietly. Nothing much has changed. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year though I guess,” he said. He didn’t know what else to say. He figured Shunnosuke would be finding that woman from before. But who was he to worry about it? It was up to him to figure out what to do. “Well, thanks anyway. I don’t know what I can tell you, I don’t know much else. But I can help the best I can.”
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan]   Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:03 pm

Easy, Rome wasn't build in a day, isn't that what they say? Worry not, my peers have busied themselves with that. — The teenager raised one hand, a single gesture as a sign that he wasn't there to speak about that issue. Perhaps he had some questions the man could enlighten him about, but...not now. — Yes. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. Sadly the circumstances prevent you from actually enjoying the time, but I have something for you. — Shunnosuke broadened his smile, keeping his gaze at Lewis's countenance. The man didn't seem too enthusiastic about that visit, which is understandable in a sense, so he expected him to be at least a bit interested in his mysterious benevolence. — Care to first tell me how's everything so far?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan]   Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:50 pm

“Implying you haven’t? That’s what it sounds like,” he said, leaning back and running a hand through his hair. He didn’t really get why he was hear. He had tried to attack them before, so after getting the info, he expected that to be over and done with. He was curious he guessed with why Shun was here. Was it just small talk? Maybe it was a way to break from his quiet time. “What did you want to give? Nothing much has happened. I heard about what’s been going on, which is pretty surreal to me. I bet all of that would have made me think twice.” He nodded, crossing his arms. He really wish he had a cigarette right now.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan]   Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 1:13 pm

No. Implying my life doesn't revolve around that. — He said, in a prepoptent fashion that would make it clear that topic would end right there at least on his part. He obviously didn't enjoy the idea of being confronted insistently and the way he looked back at Lewis could indicate that, but even him could tell that was not the direction he wanted to lead that conversation to. Sighing, the teenager recovered quite well and returned his smile back to his face. — We're doing what we can with everything we were given to. It's not that simple of a task as you can guess, and there are some things out of reach for now. We'll get there eventually, but meanwhile, I just gotta live my normal life. And you... — He said, finally picking a small size package, well wrapped in a colorful, Christmas-themed ribbons, that's been hidden inside his bag the whole time. Putting it on the table and pushing it slightly in Lewis's direction, he continued. — ...don't worry about it. Just enjoy what you're given, I bet you don't receive many visitors besides...your brother? — Now the conversation followed right to the point he wanted. Should Lewis open the package, he'd find out a small yet decorated strawberry and cream cake fitting the pompous packing, along with a brighty and clean silver spoon. He seriously hoped the man would accept it, that costed quite some money.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan]   Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 1:28 am

Lewis tilted his head lightly at the box, but he'd open it anyway with a modest nod. He was more than a little surprised to see the pastry Shunnosuke had prepared for him. His eyes scrunched up and he looked to the side. "I can't accept it. I have done nothing to deserve it. You definitely shouldn't give it to me; wouldn't make sense right?" He didn't outright reject his gift, but he was definitely reluctant to accept it. His face held nothing but pain and remorse. He kidnapped and fought two girls, and he got cake for it? He doesn't think he deserves that kind of honor.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan]   Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:46 am

I told your brother this before, and now I'll tell you the same: I believe everybody needs a second chance, for everybody commits mistakes. — Shunnosuke anticipated that reaction. He figured Lewis would grieve over his bad deeds and act remorseful and pitiful, hence why the student has his speech, which was obviously nothing but fake because the teenager didn't believe in chances of redemption, prepared just in case of a "polite 'no'". Or even an outward "no", but he hoped they won't reach that point. — You're helping me to solve the case and prevent more disasters from happening, this tells me more than what you've done before. And I'm sure you'll help even more, so...accept it, will you? I can assure you it tastes way better than everything you've eaten here. — He spoke at a confident, amicable and humorous tone. God forbid that he actually rejects it, that would be his investment being fruitless and his money thrown to the garbage.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan]   Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 12:58 am

Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] Shiki-2010-poster-203x300

When Shunnosuke returned his refusal with his own insistence, Lewis chuckled a bit, his demeanor changing from a guilt-ridden man to an elder. "Now, I know you're smarter than that. "Everyone makes mistakes" is not an excuse you just throw around that easily. Not sure if you are trying to pity me or you just explained yourself poorly, but saying that to someone guilty of kidnapping and attempted murder is not something that will change worlds. I'd say you're young, but you obviously are not too young to get involved in business like this," he said. Though Lewis seemed to look down at him, his words sounding more like he was scolding him rather than outright insulting him, but the meaning was all the same. Lewis had a rough time believing that this young teen was so naive, unless all his talk back when they fought was nothing, and he really was all show. He did't touch the present just yet; he was obviously too occupied with seeing if Shunnosuke really understood what he meant, or if he simply did not care. The young man may not realize it, but this was actually a big deal for the convict.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan]   Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 9:31 am

...oh boy, here we go again. The Rhodes sure are insistent and troubling siblings when they want to. Of course that's all blablabla to the teenager, and he couldn't care less about one of the girls, namely Rinna — as for Lune, she's been sleeping when they met, so he had nothing against her per se —, yet this time, he had to be a bit more careful with his explanations.

Okay, I get it... — Shunnosuke took a deep breath, trying to find inside energy to keep up with that conversation, once more diverting from the direction he wanted to. It's such a bore when things doesn't exactly go as planned, he was growing annoyed by how frequent he saw himself in these situations lately. Man, showing compassion can be so tiresome, he was starting to realize why he never does it. Why he even tried if every time he got this kind of lame reaction...and for the wrong people... Can't everybody just be thankful the student can act as a “Good Samaritan” sometimes? — Yes, it was wrong beyond the acceptable, that's out of question. Yes, you should probably stay jailed for a long time to redeem yourself. Yet...the judgment has befallen on you already. You're paying for what you've done now, I'm not here to crucify you even more. I could, yes, but I won't, there's the whole world out there to do it in my place. I'd rather sit here, listen to what you have to say and know the person behind the criminal.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan]   Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:10 am

Lewis looked at him, crossing his arms. “Not sure if what you’re saying is sincere. My point wasn’t that I was trying to get you to pity me. I wanted to see if what you were saying was phoned in, or if you actually meant it. You sound nice enough, but I just am not entirely convinced. I have told you before that I have little to say. So if you really wish to know about me, what did you want to ask?” He would stay silent before reluctantly grabbing the fork and examining the cake with a glance before looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan]   Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 10:43 am

”Not entirely convinced”? For once those words made his eye twitch lightly. As if this was getting on Shun's nerves, finally. Still, he held himself and remained calm and amicable, although wondering what would be enough to make Lewis “convinced” he has (not so) good intentions in paying that visit. — Little to say is still something to say, isn't it? Tell me, you mentioned before you "heard about what's been going on". What exactly is it you heard? And how? — He had his suspicions, but it's always better to confirm them before jumping to conclusions. It didn't make sense if he has “heard about it all” being in captivity, unless a certain someone they know had some influence on it...
Oh, it's not poisoned. Tell me if it's good. I don't know your tastes, so I apologize in advance if strawberry is not your cup of tea. — Shunnosuke said, smiling satisfied that Lewis finally dropped his guard down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan]   Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 6:11 pm

Lewis smirked a bit when he asked how he knew, and pointed to one of the several hanging televisions in this room, showing constant news, mostly meant to at least give prisoners here an update of what is going on in the world. “I could have learned what had been happening from there. Looks like the radio tower has been taken over by strange things. Now rifts are around here and other places. Everyone can see them, so we even have guards keeping watch over them. One guy tried to escape using them, but failed. Another seemed to get what you got and went in. He hasn’t come back yet.” He said. Lewis scrunched his eyes at the cake before finally taking a small bite of it. He at least had to accept his kindness, even if he didn’t seem to care. “It’s fine, I don’t mind strawberry. Seems to be your style.”
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan]   Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 6:50 pm

Of course. Television. Most of his time, Shunnosuke turned his on to check on the regular shows he enjoyed watching on a daily basis. Not that he was oblivious to what was happening outside the limits of his room, but...he just doesn't make it a practice to spend his nights awake over it.
Yes, my style, but...what do you mean, "get what you got"? — That fragment in particular awakened his attention. Shunnosuke carefully glanced to both sides of them, examining if anyone in their surroundings was listening to the conversation. Could it be...more Persona Users venturing in those worlds, Persona Users unknown to him who also have awakened? Either way, he significantly lowered his tone, assuming a worried posture and expression this time. — I've been wanting to ask you this from the start...I know Mr. Ariston, your brother is aware of everything, including my involvement in this. And he made it clear it was you who said everything. How much does he know about me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan]   Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kindness Brings Kindness Forth...or Something Like That. [Gran-chan]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next