Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Wild Goddess Appears! EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Wild Goddess Appears! EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Wild Goddess Appears! EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Wild Goddess Appears! EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Wild Goddess Appears! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Wild Goddess Appears! EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Wild Goddess Appears! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Wild Goddess Appears! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Wild Goddess Appears! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Wild Goddess Appears!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagura Shirosutechi

Kagura Shirosutechi

A Wild Goddess Appears! Empty
PostSubject: A Wild Goddess Appears!   A Wild Goddess Appears! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:37 pm

From a top of the Shirosutechi buildings penthouse office all of San Malarus's inhabitants looked exactly as Kagura viewed them, insignificant moving dots.  Kagura stood her back turned to the long fancy desk where several men in business suits sat awaiting her next word.  At their feat, briefcases housing folders and documents with charts and contracts pertaining to the meeting.  Next to the large screen with even more charts stood a woman dressed in a suit, judging by the scene she was obviously second in command at the meeting.  Kagura curled her lips looking at the lowly scum that inhabited the earth below her.  

"I'm pleased to see you all were able to make it here on such short notice," Kagura's words broke a long silence and the venom in her voice could almost be tasted in the air.  

Kagura moved in front of the large screen facing her company's inner most circle of executives. They all faced her awaiting her next word. The woman they devoted their lives to since the unfortunate death of her parents. The pale woman with the rainbow colored hair, a woman bathed in luxury and elegance from her custom fitted feathery white dress to her silver choker. Her fingers adorning precious gems fixed into golden bands and above all else the terrifying gaze she had. The look in her eye intimidated everyone in the room, as if a lioness was focusing in on her prey.

"It's no shock that after this company fell into my guiding hands, we've seen an increase in productivity, sales, and reputation. In just 5 short years we've expanded to nearly every corner of the globe and there isn't a household out there that hasn't heard of the Shirosutechi name. " Kagura smirked fiendishly pausing for the gentle clap from her staff before continuing.

"The San Malarus Branch I've established here, will soon convert to our new Main Branch. Despite that other branches are doing better, I have decided to make my stay here in San Malarus for the time being. This island will become my new Eden, this Branch will be ran directly by myself effective immediately.  While I subjugate this island, I want the rest of you working on Special Projects for the time being. Your goddess has spoken."  Kagura tilted her head looking down at her executives with her last sentence. The room fell into immediate submission, no one so much as twitched at the words and instead all stood and bowed formally to her saying in union, "As you wish"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Several Hours Later - San Malarus Branch Lobby F1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Man must be reminded of his place. Let him look upon the face of a god. Have the driver pull my car around, I think I shall tour this New Eden, I shall create." Kagura smirked as she walked through the massive lobby. This company spared no expense at making their new branch something that their CEO and self-proclaimed goddess would dwell in.  Marble floors and winding staircases, gold railings and several paintings of Kagura decorating the place. A large fountain stretching towards the crystal chandelier and various foliage in expensive vases all scattered to compliment the decorum.  

It wasn't long after that Kagura took her place in the back of a white limo. She folded her legs holding out her hand to take the glass of champagne her assistant had already poured for before she entered the vehicle. Kagura said nothing as she daintily brought the glass to her lips. She shifted her eyes to see out the window at the busy town and the humans in awe seeing her limo driving down their streets.

"Such a humble little island. There's so much potential. All it needs is a shining light to lead the poor lost fools. They should be grateful of the whole world I took interest in this place. Let us check out the competition shall we." Kagura stated bring her curled hand to in front of her lips as she laughed.

Kagura's limo stopped in front of a line of clothing stores. Kagura waited with a confident smirk as her driver opened her door. As she stepped out the people nearby all stopped to look at her. She looked up at the large sign of the clothing store in front of her. She immediately judged it store as the clerks began to stare at her from behind the counter and through the large glass windows.  

With her assistant anchored with bags and boxes, Kagura walked from one store to the other purchasing anything that fetched her eye.  Taking only a small break to stare down the road assessing how many store she hadn't been in. Her thought was interrupted by a little girl tugging on her mothers skirt, "Mommy mommy look at the pretty lady" Kagura looked at the child with a venomous sneer of disgust before continuing her stroll.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Goddess Appears!   A Wild Goddess Appears! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:45 pm

Another one of those cool winter days. And Sharaku still had not gotten himself anything warmer to wear. How did he keep forgetting that, even with the constant reminder of the weather was a miracle. Azores sure knew how to throw him out of the loop. He wasn't really used to this kind of cold. He almost felt lame. Mentally complaining most of the time wasn't going to solve the issue after all. Which was why he decided to set out and actually look for something plausible today. Which would most likely prove to be a challenge. He was not a fan of sweaters or the like, so he'd have to pick carefully. Oh well.

For now, he was wearing his usual suit get up, though instead of black, it was a darker grey this time around. Lately he didn't even wear a hat, since it was seriously troublesome to get his hair somewhere comfortable when he did. That's what you pay for having really long hair. He had spent some time walking around, casting a quick look here and there, not really paying attention to the other people. Until he heard a young girlish voice saying something. Honestly, he usually didn't care, but he found the situation intriguing enough to take a brief look at the woman in question, nearby on the street. And subsequently raise his eyebrow, both at seeing her expression, the her looks. Rainbow hair? And he thought he looked strange. Was that some sort of new fashion trend? He didn't really make any move at the moment, besides looking at her, rather baffled. She was weird, yes, but that didn't give him a reason to speak to her. He wasn't here for talk, after all. At least, that was not his original intention.
Back to top Go down
Kagura Shirosutechi

Kagura Shirosutechi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Goddess Appears!   A Wild Goddess Appears! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:15 pm

Kagura sighed clearly not amused with the lowly fashion strip this island provided her with.  Her assistant was carrying a great deal of boxes and bags that looked heavy but her assistant had yet to break a sweat. Instead her assistant approached Kagura slowly kneel her head in and whispering to her. What ever she said was clearly intriguing enough to make Kagura stop in her steps and turn her gaze on Sharaku.  Without saying a word or narrowing her eyes, it would feel as if her very gaze was undressing Sharaku, as if she were examining him through X-Rays. She gave a fiendish smirk.

A Wild Goddess Appears! Smirk_zpscbb558c8

"How peculiar..." she whispered under her breath. "Take my things to the limo, I'll call you when I need you." Kagura ordered her subordinate without so much missing a beat as her mind was already fixated on the man.

After a short delay, her gaze never once leaving the grey-skinned man  she began to walk towards him. Even in just the act of walking she displayed her finesse and elegance.  Before long she was standing in front of him, just slightly in his personal space giving him an obvious once over with her serpentine eyes. "Most peculiar indeed." She went back to looking him in the eyes, "And here I thought this little island held no treasures aside from myself. And yet here you stand." She tilted her head bringing her hand to her chin as if she were examining a vase or painting in a museum. "And it appears to be quite fashionable as well. How amusing. What should I call it?" she spoke as if Sharaku was just an animal or object holding no other value than being able to intrigue her.  She even called him and it affirming her views on him without having any conscious thought to change her wording. It all just came naturally to her. As her selfish hunger for what remained completely unknown but would feel as if she were looking at him much like a lioness stares at a gazelle she was about to devour.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Goddess Appears!   A Wild Goddess Appears! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:31 pm

....What? Sharaku was most definitely not liking the way the woman turned onto him, staring him down. What was her deal? It's kind of rude to act like that to people in the street. She was not rubbing him off in the good way so far. Far from it. Forget the rainbow hair. Her attitude was far from a rainbow. He's experienced displays of similar behaviour before, but never to this extent before, and he was not enjoying himself. Usually, he just clashes with these kind of people, and that was most likely goung to happen now as well. If anything, he was not the one to take that kind of approach.

He would narrow his eyes, in obvious displeasure, crossing his arms over his chest. ''Excuse me, miss, but I think I have no reason to answer you with the approach you're giving me. Maybe I'll change my mind when you stop ridiculing me.'' His tone was rather irked at the moment. Who was she to speak to him like that? He was not an it, nor did he appreciate being mocked about his outfit. He did not find it amusing. He had no idea what kind of treasure she considered herself, but whatever it was, did not strike his fancy at all. People with a big ego just annoyed him.
Back to top Go down
Kagura Shirosutechi

Kagura Shirosutechi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Goddess Appears!   A Wild Goddess Appears! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:21 am

Kagura made a look of shock that flowed in one fluid motion to her bringing a curled wrist to her lips letting a elegant chuckle. It had been several years since anyone dared to talk to her in such a manner. "Oh how adorable! To talk to ME, Kagura Shirosutechi, like that! Oh how wonderful!" Kagura seemed scarily excited spreading her arms out as to make a grand gesture to herself. Sharaku's reasonable response fell on deft ears. She took a single step forward leaning in some. In a heartbeat her arrogant cheer turned to an intense malice as she narrowed her eyes, "Impudence looks terrible on you my dear"

She took another step back making another overly dramatic gesture, "Mankind is such a flawed creature. I suppose I should've anticipated such ignorance." Kagura tilted her head upwards looking at him over the crest of her nose bringing her fingers to her chest daintily. "Some creatures are hopelessly unaware of their stature in life. " She smirked wickedly again, "Then again, perhaps you truly are a most unique treasure. One of a kind, the highest form of rarity..." Just before her next line she flicked her hair, the rainbow colored underside glimmering brightly, shining on its own, "And here I thought I'd be the only thing worth any significant value in my new Eden."

The grey-skinned man intrigued her as not only an oddity that stood out much like herself, but also, as something unnatural. Her eyes trailed over him again focusing on his exposed bits of grey flesh. Her gaze would feel as if she were running her hands across him examining him for any flaw. She noted his complexion, there seemed to be smooth none of the tale tell signs of full body tattooing.  And it did not shimmer in the light like a make-up. No, for what ever the reason his skin seemed to truly be grey.  "Such a lovely shade of grey and such flawless complexion, even the pores are tightly closed to give the smooth texture, you must tell me your secret. Do you use any product?" she asked as she fought the urge to touch him and probe his flesh for any human imperfections. She believed herself to be a goddess among humans. Though as she stared at this man, she questioned his humanity. What was he? She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Goddess Appears!   A Wild Goddess Appears! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:29 am

In all seriousness? This woman was either crazy, or just unbelievably full of herself. For one, Sharaku did not have a single idea who she was, and even if he for some reason did, there was no reason for him to talk to her the way she desired. Not when she did the exact opposite. In case she expected him to play by her overly self-centered rules, she was mistaken. There was no way he would willingly take this kind of 'bullshit'. He did not know her, and had no plausible reason to even respect her, if he so chose. And to say the truth, her tries to 'intimidate' him, were accomplishing as much as annoying him more than neccesary. She hadn't given him a reason to be afraid of a look, no matter how malicious she tried to make it seem. He would give her a rather blank and unimpressed stare in return. ''I believe I have no reason to consider the opinion of a person I don't even know. Don't flatter yourself this much, it makes you look ridiculous.'' Please, like he gave a damn how he looked when he acted this way. At the very least, he gave no damn when it concerned someone he was completely unfamiliar with. She was the one that started this. Normally, he tended to stick to being polite. It was her fault he was giving her this kind of attitude. She wants to be insulting? Be it, but don't expect him to worship her for that.

''I can choose where I stand without someone telling me. Who are you to claim things about people anyway?'' What did she think she was? Having rainbow hair or stuff didn't make her any more than another person. Unless she could prove she had the kind of authority, he wasn't buying this. He would proceed to frown at her, putting one hand at his hip. She was really bugging him with the way she acted, no lying here. ''No, I don't. What's it to you?'' He was in no mood to be nice to her at the moment. What for?
Back to top Go down
Kagura Shirosutechi

Kagura Shirosutechi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Goddess Appears!   A Wild Goddess Appears! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 7:46 pm

"You're belief is no more than ignorance my dear. The facts do not change.  Life will be so much more blissful if you accept this." She spoke with a tone that carried the wait of authority behind it. Whether Sharaku fell to it or not, her posture, the way she carried herself, no matter how elegant, was carried as if it were her birthright. An unwavering confidence and true belief that the man before her despite how interesting should feel honored to merely have her attention. He smirked callously, "I am Kagura Shirosutechi, and I will be the hands that guide this world to it's inevitable metamorphosis. You should feel blessed to be present as I create my New Eden."

Kagura gave a scheming smile when Sharaku denied any alterations on his end to his body. The look in her eyes, that primal hunger seemed to intensify to the point you'd expect her to start salivating. Kagura turned to face the towering citadel that was her corporations building.

"The Gods would occasionally come from Olympus to influence Mankind and satiate their own desires. As superior beings themselves, Mankind was nothing more than a play thing to them. Mortals relinquished their wills to the desires of the Gods, and it was heresy to question their will.  Always looking up at the heavens for guidance, for even they knew that the heavens were for the divine."

Kagura's tone made it sound as if she were referring to herself. As if the fact she told applied directly to her and that the large towering skyscraper was her own personal Olympus.  Kagura turned to face Sharaku holding her arms open as if to welcome her into her bosom. "It's unheard of superior creatures to fraternize with their predecessors on the same level, so tell me, wh-" Kagura's head snapped towards her assistant who stood behind her interrupting her with a formal bow, "My deepest apologies, but my lady, HE has arrived and is waiting for you in your office."

Kagura sneered giving a tck sound as she turned back to face Sharaku, "Such is poor timing. We will meet again I'm sure. After all you will be here to witness my will first hand." Kagura turned and began to walk towards the white limo that pulled up promptly, her assistant holding the door open for her.  Before getting in she mumbled under her breath looking back at Sharaku with great intrigue, "What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Goddess Appears!   A Wild Goddess Appears! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:18 pm

Accept? Like hell was he accepting the ideas of someone like that. Who ever proved she was right? ''I believe the only thing you have used to prove your 'facts' so far, is your own arrogance. In case of which, I have no intention to be accepting anything.'', he would snort faintly. This woman was the definition of a self-confidence gone overboard. Sure, he would consider himself confident, but please, he wouldn't talk to people like they were to follow whatever he said. What kind of logic was that? They didn't live in medieval times anymore, where people either served the king, or had an utter belief in Gods. ''Humans have their own will. Maybe not equal to Gods, but that doesn't mean a reason to bow to them without question. That's just being weak. If that was the case, humans wouldn't be living nowadays.'' So what if Gods had power. You could still fight back, even at a disatvantage. Giving in like fools did you nothing good. He was far from enthused by the idea of worshipping someone, when they might as well not be deserving of that treatment.

''Maybe. Perhaps I'd like to see just what amazing things you can do with that inflated ego of yours.'', he would roll his eyes at her when she went off. Honestly, if she was always that way, then it would do him better to nor run into her again, but he didn't believe in such luck. She was rather irritating with her attitude, but he would be lying if he said she wasn't amusing as well. It'd be fun to see her fall, and realize she wasn't the one to dictate how things went.

Now back to what he was doing...

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Goddess Appears!   A Wild Goddess Appears! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:21 pm

Kagura and Sharaku failed to bond...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Goddess Appears!   A Wild Goddess Appears! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wild Goddess Appears!
Page 1 of 1