Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) Empty
PostSubject: Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo)   Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:35 pm

Nilo sighed and looked out the window and into the sea. It was beautiful, to say the least; fish swimming wildly and sea birds swooping into the sea. His eyes strayed skyward, looking at the blurred clouds up in the sky.

His writer's instincts took charge as he took his book out and began writing about the clouds in the sky. He sighed as he continued writing, only to be followed with another sigh. He rolled his eyes at his sighing, wondering why he was sighing. He continued writing until either interrupted or his attention was taken away from his writing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo)   Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:16 am

I'm riding a train home. I looked at the window, I can see blue skies and flying birds of course. I also saw various places as the train continue its trail along the tracks. I looked around the train and I saw a familiar white hair on one of the seats. Is it Nilo? I approached the familiar white hair just to know and I was right. It is Nilo and he seems to be writing something. "Yo, hello there Nilo. It is nice to see you okay" I greeted him and I took a seat right beside him. "So how are you and your new Persona, Personas are amazing! isn't it?" I asked him like I was really curious.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo)   Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:25 pm

Nilo looked up from his book, smiling lightly at Kazuya before returning to his writing. He allowed the blue haired boy to speak before speaking himself, his polite and temperament voice never leaving him. "... If anything, it's quite frightening..." he said with a light sigh, continuing his writing with out missing a beat.

"... They are amazing... Yes... But... The price that comes from having them is staggering... You've noticed the rifts, right?" he asked, looking up at the boy. "Miss Divine opened them... Everyone can see them now... It's terrifying..." he said with a light sigh, finishing his writing before flipping to another page.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo)   Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:25 am

I listened to Nilo and I changed my happy face to serious face. as I heard him talking about the strange reporter that mentioned our names on TV. Who is Miss Divine? but whatever, if everyone can see the rifts now. Yeah, it is terrible and it would be more dangerous for ordinary people to go there. "Yeah, it is terrifying especially when people entered the rifts, it'll be dangerous for them because they don't have any powers to fight the shadows there.". I looked at the book where Nilo was writing despite his good writing skills, Kazuya has no sense of literature appreciation. So for him, it doesn't make sense what do those words mean but he focused on the topic again, thinking what will say next. "Well since our identity has been unraveled. I think it is half-dangerous to get out of the house because of some people that might thought that the people mentioned are evil. So let's not act suspicious and let's try to prevent people from entering on those rifts"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo)   Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:04 pm

Nilo blinked, looking up at Kazuya with a confused look. It was hard for the boy to imagine that people simply didn't notice simple things like this, with a twist of a strand of his hair, he looked up at Kazuya once more, giving him a confused look.

"... Kazuya, people without Persona can still not enter the other worlds... Are you feeling all right? It's hard to not notice these things, correct?" he said and asked, a concerned look on his face. "Further more, detouring people away from the rifts would raise more suspicion towards us... It'd be simply wiser to act as if we are like every other scared person..." he said with a light sigh, closing his book and returning to twisting a strand of his hair.

((Erm... I hate to be rude, but if you could, could you maybe look over the Timeline thread? It'll tell you what happened recently in the story so you know what's up and all.))
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo)   Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 7:45 am

(I know what happened, Miss Reporter is Miss Divine. My character is not on the thread so he has no idea what happened on the Tower)

Yeah he is right about that, People without awakened powers can't enter the rifts and he is right again, Keeping people away from the rifts will raise more suspicion. I would laugh a little bit on my mistake, blushing a little while scratching my head like I have no idea. "Hahahaha! You're right about that! hehe... Gosh! Why didn't I think of that" I punched myself on the head. "Hehe... It is true that a silent person is a smart person" but still, there is still one thing that I didn't know about. Who is Miss Divine? It is better to ask Nilo about it right now. "You mentioned someone Miss Divine right? If it's about the events inside the tower, I have no idea about it. So who is this Miss Divine you speak of?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo)   Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 5:35 pm

Nilo sighed and rubbed his eyes, looking down at his book for a while. He seemed tired, that could be deduced as he slowly came back to the world. He opened up his book and flipped to a specific page, retelling the events of the tower and all the information he gained there.

"The reporter is a divine, an angel if you will, one who works the closest with humans. She's wishing to work along side us to stop a goddess and her brother. The goddess's name is Thesus... She wishes to awaken the creator of our world and in doing so may destroy our world... During the broadcast, the rifts are now seen by everyone, not just those with the power of Persona... Along with this, she awakened a whole crowd of people to Persona... It is unknown if she forced this upon them or they had the 'potential.' Along with this, Sharaku, Rita, and I all entered the Broadcast tower, there we met Miss Divine, the reporter... She told us the aforementioned information. She and the others don't appear to follow either Philemon or Nylathrotep... The most interesting information is the tower withing the Broadcast Tower... It is only a waiting room at the moment, but it will grow into a huge tower where are fates will intertwine... She's staying there if you'd wish to ask her more..." he dolled out the same words he gave to the others. He didn't mean to come across as rude, but his tiredness made his voice seemed strained.

"... Sorry if I sound rude... I'm just stressed and tired... Sorry..." he said with a light yawn before closing his book again.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo)   Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:08 pm

I just nod as Nilo ended his statement with a stress. I think the events are making us stressed so let's the stir up the mood for a while and not think of that. "Ok since the topic is making us stressed, I think we should change the topic". I looked around for a topic to talk on and my eyes first met Nilo's notebook where has been writing all along in our conversation. I don't have a sense of literature appreciation but i'll try since I do have a little knowledge about writing. "Hey, I don't know if this may sound rude but... what are you writing?" I asked Nilo looking at his notebook.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo)   Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 6:08 pm

"... Oh, well... I'm describing how the clouds look like from under all this water." he said with a light smile, returning his gaze to look up and through the window at the blurry clouds. He found the sight breath taking, and he loved it. It made him feel happy, that something so far away could still be seen from so far under. It was odd, yes, but the boy found nothing wrong with it.

"I write constantly... If its poetry, a short story, a novel, research, descriptions... I love to write... And so I do just that... Write what I see." he said in a wistful tone before smiling lightly and returning to his writing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo)   Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:14 am

"I see... Writing can be a pain in the ass for me especially when writing traditional poems because you need it measured and every end must rhyme! in every paragraph! Gosh! I almost failed English there but at the least, I managed to get a good grade. Also, Writing takes a lot of thinking since you can't just put words in, you must write something interesting of course. Use deep words so you can hide the meaning so the readers will be glued to reading it. It can be fun since you write everything you feel so you don't have to show it to everyone. No wonder why you're silent Nilo, you write your feelings on your notebook. Well it's better than those good for nothing people on social media that write everything they want and they don't care if they'll hurt everybody." I think i've talked many much within the topic of writing. I didn't know that I have something hehe. Maybe it's Nilo's turn to speak now so let's go silent mode for now.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo)   Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:20 pm

Nilo listened to Kazuya's word with nary a word from him, continuing to write within his book. It wasn't foreign for him to gain praise due to his writing prowess, but he really didn't care all things considered. If you heard it once, you've heard it a thousand times... Or at least for him. He put on a light smile though, glad he could impress the oddly blue haired youth. Thinking of...

"... Kazuya? Why is your hair blue?" he asked with a tilt of his head. "My hair is white because of the deficiency of pigmentation within my body... But... Blue hair isn't natural. Do you dye it?" he asked again, curious of the topic now.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo)   Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 8:02 am

"I see... it is like a harmless disease or it's just an abnormality but whatevs, I'll accept you whoever you are" Now I understand him more so I might wanna get this opportunity to know him more. "Yes, I dyed it because I love the color blue very much! It is because it's the color of the sea and blue means loyalty & courage." I answered like a president on a podium. I'll ask more questions so I can get to know Nilo more, "By the way, Where do you live? We've known each other for 3 months and I don't know where you live. I live in San Malarus, if you ask."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo)   Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:05 pm

"Well... Albinism isn't harmless. Sunlight in general gives me third degree burns... That's why I'm always wearing long clothing. Outside of that, my vision isn't 20/20... Without the pigmentation within them, my eyes become strained and can become blind." he said is a factual tome before listening to Kazuya.

"I live in San Malarus... I have recently obtained a dorm room at Zela Academy but I rarely stay there..." he said politely and with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo)   Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:40 am

Before I could even say a word, I was distracted by the stopping of the train. "We've arrived in San Malarus" the conductor announced and it's time go I guess but I think I should go with Nilo since we live in the same place but if he is going home in his dorm room, it'll be fine. "It's seems that it's time to go home" then I stood up and looked at Nilo. "Shall we go home together? We can continue the conversation along the way and we both live in San Malarus but if you're going home on the dorms, it's fine." Well walking while talking could be fun but we should be careful because we might bump on something.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo)   Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:58 pm

Nilo looked at Kazuya with a light frown. Yes they lived in the same place but it wasn't as if they where next door neighbors. San Malarus was a huge city after all, the chances the blue haired boy lived in the ghetto like he was slim. He smiled politely though, rolling his eyes in light amusement.

"Kazuya, we don't live close together. We wouldn't have had the previous discussion if we did." he said with a light laugh before standing up, placing his book under one arm. "Regardless, I have to go run a few errands before I head home. You can accompany me if you'd like, after all, you did save me from a thug." he said with another roll of his eyes, remembering the events. "Really, people mugging me is absolutely useless. It's not like I look rich..." he muttered before exiting the train along with the others, not really paying attention to Kazuya at that moment.

If Kazuya accompanied him to do errands, then Nilo would gladly accept the company, if not, Nilo would simply brush it off and do his errands regardless before heading home.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo)   Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Clouds (Kazuya, Nilo)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next