Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fond Memories (Sharaku) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fond Memories (Sharaku) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fond Memories (Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fond Memories (Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fond Memories (Sharaku) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fond Memories (Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fond Memories (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fond Memories (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fond Memories (Sharaku) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fond Memories (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

Fond Memories (Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 7:46 pm

San Malarus was by far one of her favorite islands. The only place that beat it was Penecia, and that was because of the circus and amusement park. There was nothing she liked more than going there when she had the chance. Still, she wasn’t able to take the subway every single day. So wandering around this island was probably her favorite thing to do in the meantime. Still, she didn’t stay out for long because being in the sun made her tired. She could hold it off with the amount of candy she carried around, but that would eventually always run out. She really needed a better plan that eating sweets all the time. Still, she liked that plan. It was delicious. Looking into her purse, she found three small pieces of chocolate. That meant she could last for about two or three hours before she ran out and started falling asleep on the street.

She walked down the street when she noticed a store out the corner of her eye. She knew that store really well by now. She would stop and look inside with a happy smile. So many cute little stuffed animals were on the shelves inside, along with cars and robots and everything you would guess a toy store carried. They had even gotten an electronic games section in the last ten years. She remembered this place really well from her childhood. She had always wanted to buy everything inside and throw the ultimate tea party/ epic battle/ stuffed animal, pillow fort. That had never quite worked out, but she remembered those dreams fondly. She would just stand there, looking into the window, wondering if she should go inside or stay out. She didn’t have the money to buy anything to day, so going in would probably just make her sad. Still, she really wanted to…
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 8:02 pm

A wonder he came here so often lately. Yet, for whatever reason, more seemed to be happening on this island than on Penecia. Aside from the theme park crowdiness, but Sharaku had never really enjoyed that. Too many happy-go-lucky kids romping around for his tastes. San Malarus tended to be more peaceful during the day, and it wasn't that much worse. If only it didn't take time to get there. On the other hand, he had plenty of free time on his hands, so in retrospect, it wasn't a big deal for him. Might as well wander around. That was what he usually did, wasn't it? Anything was better than to be stuffed at home all the time. Living on your own sounds cool, but it gets boring once in a while. Such a contradiction.

Alas, as per routine, he found himself walking down the street absentmindedly, his thoughts on completely random things. Until he spotted something way too green out of the corner of his vision. Green kind of stood out in winter time, with all the snow and such. No doubt. A second glance confirmed that the green was a bit more familiar than expected. He sure had the luck of running into people he knew. Taking a short glance at the shop she was staring at, a bit surprised that it seemed to contain a lot of toys, he would shrug to himself before approaching her. ''Hello, Naomi. Doing some shopping, I assume?'', he'd greet her, along with a simple question. Frankly, he didn't expect her to like stuff that was more common among children, but you never know. Sometimes even adults slept with stuffed animals.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:41 pm

She was still staring into the window when she heard a familiar voice call her name. She turned her head, but not her entire body, to look in his direction. When he asked if she was shopping, she would shake her head, “Can’t afford it this month.” She hadn’t been taking her more questionable jobs lately, so what she got didn’t pay as much, “This month, most of my money is going towards helping to pay off the bills. Some of the stuff in our house broke down, so I’m helping to pay off the cost of repairing it. This place just brings back memories.” That meant no wasting it on something just because she wanted it. She would suddenly point into the window, “That one reminds me of you.” It was a black cat sitting on a pumpkin. The thought made her smile, “Oh, and that one looks like Intertwined.” She changed where she was pointing. This time she was looking at a pile of bears that came in a wide variety of colors. That made it hard to tell which one she was pointing to, “Aren’t they all so cute. I wish I could have them all.” She didn’t seem to be picky when it came to stuffed animals. She just thought they were cute, “What do you think of them?” Right after that, she realized how stupid that question was. She doubted Sharaku would have an opinion on something so childish. She would turn back to looking through the window. Her attention seemed to be taken by something in the very back of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:41 am

Ah, so she was just looking around then. That was plausible too. In a way, it's better to not waste money on too much random stuff, right? Theoretically speaking, at least. ''Window shopping then. That's one way as well.'' Sharaku wasn't really a fan of that activity. When you look, you're bound to eventually come across something you'd want, and in case you don't have the means to pay, it can be annoying. It's best to avoid looking, when you know you wouldn't be able to buy anything in the first place. At least, he'd do it that way. Though, he usually didn't do it at all, no matter whether money was available or not. Most of the time, it didn't even come to mind as a possibility. He went to look when he wanted to actually get something.

''Right.''
, he would mutter in an amused tone, when Naomi started pointing at various toys and plushies. A black cat, eh? That wasn't a first anymore. Did he really resemble a cat? Maybe he should start claiming to bring bad luck, seeing as black cats were known for such. When she asked for his opinion, he would look at the store absentmindedly. Hm, normally, he didn't consider toys much. ''They make interesting accessories, I'd say.'' That was as much as he could make up on the spot. She didn't seem to be paying attention anyway. ''Hm?'' He couldn't pinpoint where exactly she was looking at that moment, but apparently she was distracted for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:29 pm

“Accessories?” She would repeat. She was paying attention to him, just not looking in his direction. She wasn’t sure accessories was the right thing to call them, “I think of them more as companions. That’s how children think of them, after all.” She pried herself away from the window with a sigh, “It’s not there today, darn.” She was obviously pouting for some reason. That wasn’t important though, “Umm… Do you want to go somewhere else? I can’t imagine you like standing out in the winter like this.” It was a bit cold. She was used to it, but she didn’t know if Sharaku was, given he wasn’t from the islands, “There should be plenty of places nearby that we can go. I also live near here, so we could go there too. Although, I’m not sure how my mom would feel about me letting a man come over while she’s gone.” Her mother was okay with men coming over, just not when Naomi was home alone. She didn’t blame her, since she understood the reasoning, but she wished her mother would trust her more. She wasn’t just some kid anymore. She was a grown woman and could take care of herself, “Unless you want to stay out here, that is.” No one in their right mind wanted to stay in this cold. Then again, she didn’t care for being outside. Period.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:39 pm

Hm. Companions. She did have a point, but fact was that it was more of a children thing in this case. Sharaku would shrug lightly. ''Perhaps, but I think I'll leave that way of thinking to children for now. I sort of think of a living being when I hear the word companion. Not that it can't work in this case, but I find it a little strange.'' In general, he had nothing against toy animals. Admittably, they could be cute at times, he could agree with that, but he wouldn't think of them as far as companions. While he took notice that she looked a bit sad after her observation, he wouldn't comment right now. She was asking him questions right afterwards, and perhaps he could bring it up later, if. It'd be weird to discuss whatever it was in the middle of the street.

Speaking of outside. ''I suppose so. I can live with it, but warmer is always better.'' He was getting used to the cold by now, but it wasn't fun still. Though, it wouldn't kill him as long as it stayed away from the completely freezing kind of cold. Still, he of course didn't prefer cold to warmer weather in any normal circumistance. ''I don't really mind the place. I'll leave the decision to you for now. I'm okay with going to your place, as long as you are. I wouldn't want to upset your mom. Though, if you decide it's fine, then I'm okay with that one.'', he'd state, nodding at the blonde. He had been just wandering around up till now, so he had nothing specific in mind. He'd see what she thought first. There was always the option of backing out later in case he turned out to not like her choice of destination.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:00 pm

She would think for a moment before speaking, “I guess that depends on what kind of person you are. To some people, they mean a lot.” Mostly to children or for those who they had a special meaning. She would shrug, “I’m a grown woman. If she wants me to justify myself, I will. She can’t control me forever.” Not that her mother had ever had that much control over her. She was enigma when it came to how a normal family dynamic would work. She waved her hand, telling Sharaku to follow.

Naomi’s house looked nice on the outside. Some of the windows appeared to be a little frosted over and the roof was blanketed in snow, but other than that, it looked perfect. In the front sat a frame, which she pulled open to expose the wooden door behind. She pulled a small key out from her purse and unlocked the front door before going in. She held the door open for Sharaku. Once he was in, she would follow. The immediate area after the door had a rug, which she would leave her shoes on, “You don’t have to take off your shoes. I just do.” From a little ways inside the house, the sound of scattering feet could be heard. She laughed at the culprit, “I forgot to ask if you were allergic to cats. I’m sorry. You can be around them, right? I mean, they’re supposed to be hypoallergenic, but you never know.” She could take off her coat as she spoke, opening a nearby closet to hang it up. She’d offer to hang up his coat as well, but she wouldn’t force him.

Once he was taken care of, she would lead him to a moderately sized living room, which was joined to a small dining room. The floors of both were wood and glossy. She offered him a spot on the couch, which was cover in a thin bed sheet (which they used to cover the scratches from the resident cats), “Would you like anything to drink? We have water or coffee or some soda. Probably coke or something. We may also still have some eggnog, the kid friendly kind.” AKA, no alcohol in it. She just wanted to make sure her guest was taken care of. As she asked though, a small, thin white cat would go up to Sharaku and stare at him. He would find that if he tried to get closer to the cat or attempted to pet her, she would bolt down the hall where the bedrooms were.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 8:14 pm

''Well then, if you say so.'' Sharaku would nod nonchalantly at both of Naomi's answers. He wasn't going to argue with her on those points. There wasn't any reason for him to seek that. Everyone had their own opinion of things, and she was right in her own way. Some people clung onto that kind of view. He just wasn't the type. When Naomi gestured him to follow, he would do so, trailing after her quietly, thinking about God knows what. For now, he would stay silent, unless Naomi initiated some kind of talk on the way.

He would proceed to look the house over, until he got distracted by Naomi opening the door. ''I thought it was 'ladies first'.'', he'd say with a faint laugh, though he would take her offer and go in first. He figured she did that since he was the guest, but he couldn't resist to at least make a comment about it. ''It's fine. I'd rather not make you have to clean the floor afterwards.'', he would shake his head slightly at her statement. It was snowy outside. He'd probably just make a mess if he walked around in his shoes and all. Besides, it wasn't as if he minded. He'd shrug off his coat as well, letting her hang it, as he gave her an amused glance. ''No problem with that. I actually have a cat myself. I think I'll be just fine.'' He would, unless her cat had scratching strangers as a hobby. Hopefully not.

Following after her, he would sit down at the offered couch, after casting a wondering glance at the sheet. Though, he would shrug the thought off mentally right afterwards. ''Simple water will do. Don't bother with anything complicated.'', he'd answer her inquiry with a nod, his gaze turned onto the newcomer. The cat was sort of cute. He would look back at it for a while longer, before trying to reach out for it with one hand. ''Ah. I guess this one doesn't like strangers.'', he would comment a little quizzically, staring in the direction it bolted off to when he made his attempt. A shy cat, eh? Or maybe it just wasn't used to new people, in case Naomi didn't bring visitors often. It was okay though, can't get along with everyone and everything.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:59 am

She would roll her eyes with a smirk, “If we’re ever going down on the same ship, I will be glad to get off the boat first. In this case, however, guests are to be introduced in. Plus I don’t want to slam the door in your face.” She was a little nicer than that. She’d shrug with a smile when he explained he didn’t want to feel like he was creating more work, “If I didn’t do that I would feel like a freeloader. Have to earn my keep somehow.” She would joke as she proceeded to do the standard jobs of a host, “I didn’t know you had a cat. I hope they behave better than my two brats.” Those two had some bad habits that she wish they would be rid of. One of which was dragging her laundry around the house.

Naomi would laugh at Yuki’s reaction to Sharaku, “No, she loves people. She’s just far-sighted. If you make any sudden movements when you’re too close to her, she gets nervous and runs off. She’s probably just waiting to see if you’re friend or foe from a safer distance.” She would say from the kitchen, which was joined to the dining room and the living room, “The other one is probably hiding in the bathroom closet. She’ll make an appearance if you’re here long enough, but don’t expect anything.” She opened the fridge and took out a pitcher of water, pouring a glass for Sharaku. She went out and placed the glass cup on the bench right in front of the couch before going back to put away the water.

She would finally come out of the kitchen, “Sorry if it isn’t your taste, but welcome to my humble abode. Bathroom is down that hallway and to the left.” She would say in case he needed it later. It was the same hallway the cat had run down earlier. If he looked right instead of left, he would see the door to Naomi’s room was slightly a jar. The door at the end of the hall (her mother’s room) was closed to keep the cats out. She would awkwardly fidget before speaking again, “Umm… I’m not used to having people over, so I don’t know what to do now.” She was actually really nervous. She didn’t want to mess this up.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:32 pm

Well, she sure knew how to put him down quick, even with a joke. Of course, Sharaku didn't mind. He was all for jokes, but Naomi sure had an interesting way with hers. ''I feel so honored, indeed.'', he'd toss back jokingly, though he wouldn't protest. She had a point with the guest part afterall. Besides, he definitely wouldn't want the door in his face. That'd hurt pretty bad, for sure. ''Doesn't mean I'll give you work just for that. I'm sure you'll have other things to do.'', he'd respond back with a fleeting smile. She could do the dishes, or something. He had no reason to be lazy, just to give her additional housework to do. That wouldn't be nice of him, would it? He doubted she wouldn't have the opportunity to pull her load in other ways. He would blink a few times when the subject turned to pets. She had two? Interesting. ''I can wish.'', he would laugh shortly. ''But, at least I'm still alive.'' His hair was probably complaining, however.

''Well then. I suppose I'll just wait and see. Patience is virtue, as they say.'', he'd mutter, leaning against the back of the couch. She had interesting cats, that was for sure. Then again, he couldn't say much. If this was the opposite case, she would probably end up being pounced like a mouse. It'd be funny to see that happen. Not being approached might as well be the safer option. Unless you like being 'attacked' out of nowhere. He would look around briefly when she came back, giving her a nod. ''It's fine. I'm not picky about my surroundings. As long as no one decides to invite me into a trashcan, I think I'll be good.'', he'd joke, before staring up at the ceiling in contemplation at her next question. Hm, what to do? He didn't know either. ''I don't know. Maybe talk? Or we can play some game. I don't really mind anything. No use getting worked up over it.'', he'd say, looking back at her with a smile. It wasn't like he'd have a big problem with the lack of activities. No need to get too jittery. He was fine as he was.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:21 pm

She smile and put on a fake British accent as she mockingly curtsied, “Thank you, kind sir, for not subjecting me to unnecessary menial labor. Your thoughtfulness is much appreciated.” Joke for joke. It seemed like a good payment, but she wasn’t sure how he would take it. It wasn’t meant to be rude, just a witty response. She would nod in understanding when he mentioned how he wished his cat was better behaved, “Well, they sort of do that. You think you’re in charge, but they know who’s really running the show. I’m pretty sure they’re born knowing and just let us think we’re more powerful than them so we don’t suspect anything.” She was clearly joking. Except, she kind of wasn’t. She really did believe cats were more intelligent than people gave them credit for. Not super geniuses, but intelligent.

She shrugged, “Well, the good news is that I’m not a grouch.” Did she seriously just make a Sesame Street reference? She desperately need some new material. She pondered for a moment, “Talk? Play a game?” She would leave the room briefly and return with an old deck of playing cards. They were tattered and sort of beat up but they were still good, “We have these. They should work if you want to play something like old maid or go fish. I’m not sure that’s what you meant by a game though. We also have some old board games… If I could remember where they were.” Most games required more than one person to play them, and this was only a two person family. In retrospect, that was a bad call on their part, “I feel like it’s a tradition to talk while bonding over an amazing game of wit and cunning. Do you have a preference? Because if not, I may just pick go fish. It’s the easiest to play.” That or she watched too many movies where lazy exposition was given in that amount of time. As she spoke, Yuki would jump onto the back of the couch and walk by Sharaku’s head. She seemed to be sizing him up again, cautious of any movements he made.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:18 pm

Sharaku proceeded to stare at her for a moment. Whatever accent she was trying for, did not really ring many bells for him, and it made her words no easier to follow, to be honest. He was good at English, but a sudden change in accent could mess with him a little, when he did not expect it. He would shake his head to clear his thoughts. ''Por favor, I wouldn't be a gentleman if I did, would I?'', he'd respond, giving her a short bow in return after he managed to pierce her words together. ''Hm, perhaps. I still prefer them to dogs, however.'', he'd say with a slight shrug. He had no idea whether Naomi's idea was possible, but he was okay enough with cats to pass it by. Unless one tried to kill him, he wouldn't bother considering their plans much.

''Just giving ideas.'', he'd say, when she repeated his words. Though, it seemed she was up for it, seeing as she left and came back with cards soon afterwards. Well now. ''Eh, cards can do. I'm not really good with board games anyway.'' He'd be damned if she brought out chess, or any of the like. That was not his forte. When she gave suggestions, stop to think briefly. Hm. ''Can do. However, if you want wit and cunning, we could also play something like Poker. I'm game for whatever, though.'' He'd let her make the final decision on this one. As long as they did something, he did not mind which kind of game it ended as. When he noticed the white cat prowling around again, he would simply turn his head to look at it this time around. He wasn't interested in scaring it away again.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:19 pm

“I’m not picky about animals. In fact, we were originally planning to get a bird. They were the animal my mom budged on when I said I wanted a pet. That’s when we found Midnight, the cat you haven’t seen yet, abandoned in a nearby building back in our old place. We just took her in after that- my mom quite reluctantly. She’s been nothing but a trouble maker since.” She laughed at the memory, “We got Yuki when her last family couldn’t keep her anymore. I don’t regret it even a little.” Her mom on the other hand was going crazy having two cats running around the house. Especially since they didn’t get along very well, “Still kind of want that bird, but those two would attack it. They are the cutest little devils.” She obviously loved her cats. Even if they were trouble makers. Considering how long they had lived with them, it was no surprise.

She would leave once again to grab a bad of colorful Lego blocks, “Green is worth five, yellow worth ten, red worth fifty, blue worth one-hundred.” She handed him a stack of Legos that equaled out to 1,000. She thought that was how this worked at least. With a grin, she dealt out the cards for a game of poker. She only knew the basics, so this would be a bit harder, “I guess I’ll be player and house. This is going to get confusing.” It should be manageable, but a bit tricky, “Just wait until you see my poker face.” She would say as she smiled. She would always smile, despite her hand, making it impossible to tell what kind of cards she had. She would shuffle the cards and deal them for the first round. She looked at the cards in her hand. She couldn’t tell if this was good host behavior, but it seemed like fun for the time being, “So, what were you doing in San Malarus today? I mean, I don’t think you live in the area. Unless you do and I just misremembered.” She hung out her because she lived here, “We seem to meet here a lot, so maybe I’m wrong.” She was just trying to start a conversation. It felt a little weird, but she was glad to have someone over for once. She imagined this was what normal people in high school would do. It was pretty fun to her.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:00 pm

A bird? Sharaku had nothing against birds in general, of course, but he was having a hard time imagining Naomi with one, for some unknown reason. He didn't know why, but the idea of Naomi with something like a parrot on her shoulder was just hilarious. He'd find that more fitting for Hyde, to be honest. ''Lucky cats then.'', he'd laugh a little. ''Would they be able to get at a bird if you kept it in a cage? Or do you want it flying around?'' He could imagine that cats would love to hunt a bird, but if she kept it in a place they couldn't reach, it should work out somehow. Besides, birds were hard to train, so if she let it out, it could end up flying away. Not that he ever had a bird himself, but he didn't think they listened to commands too easily. Then again, cats didn't either.

''Ah, okay.'' Simply put, he found himself a little surprised she went ahead with what he had mentioned just like that. He would have been perfectly fine with Go fish as well. He wasn't about to complain about this, however. She wouldn't have gone for it, if she didn't want to, would she? ''I'm waiting, sure. You better not dissapoint me.'', he'd throw back at her, his tone laced with a bit of amusement. Unlike her, he probably didn't smile all the time, but she sure wouldn't catch him showing off sour mood. He would pick up his card, observing them calmly for a momement, before turning his gaze onto her as she asked a question. ''You're right about that one. I live in Penecia. I suppose I hang around San Malarus often enough, seeing as it's usually less crowded here. I'm not too fond of huge crowds, and the theme park and circus seem to bring about plenty of tourists. Just my luck.'', he would huff in faked dissapointment. ''As for today, I just had nothing better to do, so I went for a walk. Nothing special.'', he'd add neutrally, as he proceeded to rearrange the cards in his hands meanwhile.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:33 pm

She shrugged, “I’m not actually that big on keeping pets in containers. It’s the reason I carry my cats when they need to go out rather than putting them in a kennel. I’m not sure which they would prefer though…” She would think about it before continuing, “I would probably only put them in a cage at night to make sure they don’t get outside.” She was a little unsure about what to do, “I think it would like to fly around. That’s what birds do, after all.” That’s why she didn’t trust getting a bird, though. She was afraid that the cats would take out the bird and drop it off as a gift to show they loved her. That was a disturbing thought in its own right.

“Penecia? That place isn’t cheap. I had no clue you were so well off.” She thought San Malarus was a nice place to live. Penecia was like paradise on Earth, “I wish I could live in such a nice place.” Her eyes were twinkling at the thought, “Back when I lived in Standasen it was all I could dream about. Living in such a nice place. I used to visit all the time just so I could get a glimpse of it all. Although you are right that it was always really noisy there. It’s a giant tourist trap though, so it’s to be expected.” It wasn’t as bad as Maltsu, but it was pretty bad, “I guess San Malarus is the best island to live on if you think about it that way. This is just like any other place in the world. Lots of shops and places to live. I love Azores. Its islands are so unique that you can go to any one of them and find exactly what you’re looking for.” She flipped over the first card in the deck and tossed in two yellow Legos and a blue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fond Memories (Sharaku)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next