Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A strange Popular Cafe (Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A strange Popular Cafe (Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A strange Popular Cafe (Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A strange Popular Cafe (Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A strange Popular Cafe (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A strange Popular Cafe (Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A strange Popular Cafe (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A strange Popular Cafe (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A strange Popular Cafe (Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A strange Popular Cafe (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel

Daniel

A strange Popular Cafe (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A strange Popular Cafe (Open)   A strange Popular Cafe (Open) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 11:01 pm

Dani was sitting in a random café he'd never been to before. Dani was waiting to order this was a little girly for him with all the pink. While waiting for the waitress to come seat him the place was more like a Restaurant then a café. Dani had been waiting for about an hour to order the place was very popular with males and females. Usually Dani wouldn't usually stop in a place like this but the place has been getting very popular with both males and females lately it was quite strange he couldn't figure out why though. Oh never mind now he knew why both males and females came here. There are Good looking male waiters taking the females' orders while male's were getting their orders taken by pretty female waitress' Dani probably has found the strangest plac he's ever been and that was saying a lot  Dani was finally seated in a booth with open seats the place was packed meaning he'd probably get stuck with other people just great.
Back to top Go down
Another Pear

Another Pear

PostSubject: Re: A strange Popular Cafe (Open)   A strange Popular Cafe (Open) EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 4:46 am

Mira stood outside the cafe with a handful of coins. She had spent a week saving up money so that she can buy one of the many special drinks she had heard about. As she made her way inside, she was shocked to see so many people inside. "Should I leave or should I try the drink that I've been wanting to try for months." she stood there mumbling. She looked around and a waiter seated her with someone that looked familiar.

"Hey you. Have we met?" Mira asked.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: A strange Popular Cafe (Open)   A strange Popular Cafe (Open) EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:02 pm

"Umm.. ha-have we I th-think we actually ha-have but it's been a wh-while" Dani stuttered the sentence out still not used to talking to girls. Dani was really nervous then a pretty waitress came up to take his order. The waitress spoke up in a rude voice "Well look at this if it isn't the piece of trash in Zela Academy why are you here come to apologize to my me for beating my friends up you should drop dead you are nothing but trash you deserve to be hated by everyone all you are good at is being violent you should be locked up forever you fucking idiot" The waitress berated Dani multiple times but Dani said nothing just gripping his pants tightly trying not to burst out in  anger. Dani didn't like this all he came in for was a cup of tea and ended up getting chewed out for no reason he was the bad guy for standing for those who were weaker than him all he could do was wait for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Another Pear

Another Pear

PostSubject: Re: A strange Popular Cafe (Open)   A strange Popular Cafe (Open) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:27 am

Mira glanced at the waitress and began to wait until she was going to stop talking. However the waitress kept on blabbering about the familiar guy beating up her friends. This was starting annoy Mira quite a bit. She closed her eyes for a bit and took a deep breath. "Can you shut up already? Or do I need to rip your tongue off. Now on to my order, I want one of the special drinks you sell her. Thanks." Mira said as she glared at the waitress.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: A strange Popular Cafe (Open)   A strange Popular Cafe (Open) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:37 am

"I agree I'll have some tea please now chop chop alright"   the waitress looked pissed and took their order and left. "hey thanks for standing up f-for me" Dani was blushing and stuttering. "My name is Dani Impel if you don't remember" Dani was blushing dark red. Dani watched the girl to see if she would say anything. Dani averted his eyes embarrassed he wanted to make sure it didn't look like he was staring at her. Dani sighed waiting for girl to speak up or do something interesting as he waited for their orders to come back.
Back to top Go down
Another Pear

Another Pear

PostSubject: Re: A strange Popular Cafe (Open)   A strange Popular Cafe (Open) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:44 pm

"The name's Mira. And I ain't standing up for ya, she was annoying me." she said with a slightly annoyed face. She looked up and tried to remember where they had met before. "Oh yea!!" she exclaimed, "You promised that you'l buy me somethin last time. How bout you pay for my drink." She looked at him with ecstatic eyes.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: A strange Popular Cafe (Open)   A strange Popular Cafe (Open) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 2:50 pm

"Yeah sure I'll buy you something if that's what you want" Dani sighed It was  going to be the death of his precious wallet. Dani simply waited for something to happen this was the most interesting thing to happen to him in a while so it's better than nothing he supposed. Dani was still blushing he was tiring to calm himself down before he would get to embarrassed and bolt like he usually did. Dani sighed this was really embarrassing him. Dani leaned back waiting for the order what was taking so damn long his usual blush disappeared it had been twenty minutes and the silence was nice and but to bad he was to embarrassed  to enjoy it himself this was quite annoying. Dani was still being quiet to embarrassed to say anything he never did in these sort of situations.
Back to top Go down
Another Pear

Another Pear

PostSubject: Re: A strange Popular Cafe (Open)   A strange Popular Cafe (Open) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:32 pm

"Thanks." Mira said as she sat there staring at him. She didn't have anything else to say as she does not have much experience with interacting with others. She blinked a few times and looked around. It was getting restless and the atmosphere was beginning to feel very awkward. She immediately got up, not realizing that a waiter was putting down the drinks on the table. "A-aaaah! S-sorry." she quickly said as the the drinks were spilled on her. Tears welled up in her eyes. She looked down embarrassed and stood there muttering the word sorry.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: A strange Popular Cafe (Open)   A strange Popular Cafe (Open) EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 6:43 pm

Dani got up to "You know you don't have to say sorry here you this to dry yourself off" Dani said looking at them. handed her some napkins that he was just happening to carry around with him. Dani waited for her to take the  napkins. Dani still was blushing he didn't talk to much because he was still embarrassed he decided not to interfere to much unless things got out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Another Pear

Another Pear

PostSubject: Re: A strange Popular Cafe (Open)   A strange Popular Cafe (Open) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:15 pm

"O-ok. Sorry..." Mira said as she quickly snatched the napkins out of his hands. The waiter apologized to the two of them and quickly went to get a knew drink for them. Mira continued to look down as she patted herself down. Luckily not many of the contents in the drinks had spilled so she was able to wipe most of it off. She gently put the napkin onto the table as she wiped her eyes with her hand. She looked at Dani and looked back down, remaining silent.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: A strange Popular Cafe (Open)   A strange Popular Cafe (Open) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:12 am

Dani sighed she didn't need to apologize for doing something that was an accident. Dani frowned "You don't have to  say sorry it was an accident neither of you are hurt so everything Is fine" Dani smiled at her to reassure the her. Dani sat back down in the booth and smiled, then he simply waited for the girl to say something interesting he might leave soon. The Waiter brought a receipt with the drinks and didn't mess up this time. Dani waited for Mira to speak up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A strange Popular Cafe (Open)   A strange Popular Cafe (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A strange Popular Cafe (Open)
Page 1 of 1