Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
It requires patience(Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
It requires patience(Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
It requires patience(Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
It requires patience(Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
It requires patience(Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
It requires patience(Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
It requires patience(Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
It requires patience(Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
It requires patience(Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

It requires patience(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

It requires patience(Open) Empty
PostSubject: It requires patience(Open)   It requires patience(Open) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:05 pm

It was about 18:00,it was a hot day and Blaez caught a nasty cold on the day before,both his dorm room and window were wide open.Blaez was on his desk working on a bead necklace for a while,he was about to put another bead on the string when he sneezed,his elbow hit a plastic box full of small parts used for making necklaces,the pieces where everywhere,some rolled to outside the room.Blaez placed placed the necklace on the desk and grunted,he would have to pick everything up,he started with the ones that were outside his room"...This will take a while."The student took a deep breath trying to calm down,he was halfway done with the necklace but had to interrupt.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: It requires patience(Open)   It requires patience(Open) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 7:30 pm

Jack was enjoying one of the few days he allowed himself to have off. One day a month, that was his maximum. Today was the day he DIDN'T go out and fight the forces of evil, and DIDN'T practice any speeches or poses. He even went as far as to NOT put on his costume. Yep for the first time in a month he wasn't wearing his trademark red spandex under his cloths. Yes today was a day of rest, and relaxation. It was his way of reminding himself he wasn't his costume. Jack had spent the day as far from anything FeatherMan related as possible, just to insure he wasn't tempted to wear his suit... This meant he had spent the day out of the dorms and away from his collection of memorabilia, however around 6 his resolve had began to waver.... one quick episode couldn't hurt could it?...

As Jack worked his way through he halls of the dorms and back to his room he couldn't help but hear the distinct sound of a sneeze... fallowed by a clatter... P-Probably nothing!... Yep... No chance of trouble! Not today! HAHAHA!... Then he heard a disgruntled grunt.... Nope! Nothings wrong! No one to help!

Then a small bead rolled to Jack's feet... he slowly bet down to pick it up and sighed... Then he spotted the young man scrambling to pick them up... He locked eyes with the man for a moment...So much for his day off...

"Need some help?''
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: It requires patience(Open)   It requires patience(Open) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:51 pm

As the student picked it up,he heard footsteps,when he looked up and he saw Jack,a guy who he met a few nights ago"Oh hey Jack."Blaez resumed his task and said"Yeah i could use a hand."The student sighed in relief,Jack's help would accelerate the process immensely.
One of the beads slipped from Blaez's hand and fell on another bead,now they were even more spread,the student didn't showed much reaction,Blaez would stay silent the whole time if Jack didn't tried to start a conversation with him.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: It requires patience(Open)   It requires patience(Open) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 11:25 pm

Jack sighed slightly as he mentally berated himself for letting this call for help break his "Vacation" resolve. Yet he couldn't help but smile in spite of himself. He bent down and quietly began to pick up the beads. Wait... Jack new this guy from some where... he better at least... He know Jack's name after all... Oh wait! This was the guy from a few nights ago! Yeah the one who almost got mugged! huh... the people you run into on your day off...

"You know Blaez... You caught me on my day off from heroing... So normally I wouldn't be able to help ya out but today. but it's minor so just so long as you don't tell anyone it should be fine. Hehe..."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: It requires patience(Open)   It requires patience(Open) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 12:53 am

"I don't thinks this has anything to do with heroism,but sure..."They were almost done with the pieces that rolled outside the student's room"So,how's going?"it was quiet a while since both Jack and Blaez meet each other,and Jack the way he is probably did some interesting stuff in the mean time.
The student would sneeze every once in a while during the task,but he always covered his nose with his arm"Uhm,sorry about that,caught a cold yesterd-"he got interrupted by another sneeze"Damn it!"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: It requires patience(Open)   It requires patience(Open) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 10:55 pm

"That my young friend is where you are wrong. You see the mere act of helping some one is an act of heroism." Jack laughed a little to himself as he picked up the last of the beads. Being a hero meant, to him at least, that you must help out where ever you go with any problem you come across, no matter how big or small. In order to keep himself from being pulled into an act of heroics he kept completely to himself today.... and it had gone so very well! Until he decided to come back... sigh... Still.. Beads... how strange

"May I ask... Why the beads?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: It requires patience(Open)   It requires patience(Open) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:43 am

"I was working on a necklace."Despite knowing that some people would mock that kinda of hobby,Blaez didn't hide it,maybe it's because he is extremely honest or maybe he knows that people are scared of him,either way he explained it to Jack"It's a hobby i have."he scratched the back of his head waiting for Jack's reaction,though he didn't mind if it was negative.
Both students were finally done with the task,Blaez placed the plastic box on his desk again"Thanks for the help Jack."the student cracked his back and took his hand out for a hand shake,Blaez now felt in debt with Jack,they've run into each other two times,and both Jack helped him out with something"Man,i definitely own you one..."He folded his arms and thought for a while"What about buying you a burger?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: It requires patience(Open)   It requires patience(Open) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:56 am

"Necklace huh?...." Jack momentarily looked at the collection of beads on the table and thought for a moment... Blaez didn't seem like the kind of guy to be into arts and crafts but then again... Charles didn't seem like a robot, so looks have proven to be very deceiving. He looked at the half completed necklace and took int the various colors of beads he had used..."You should use more Red... Red is awesome! Heh..." Jack smiled and chuckled lightly.

That's when he said it.... the one word in the English language that may be even more beautiful then  Justice.... more graceful then Ranger... more perfect then Red....

Burger.... More over a FREE burger.... Being a hero really does pay off some times.

"Blaez... My friend... I would be honored if you bought me a burger... Mind if we went to Wild Duck Burger? Haven't had a McDuck in a while!" Jack laughed as he exited Blaez's room. His joy however... was cut short rather quickly....

"Help! Help! I-I'm stuck!" A frantic voice echoed down the hall...

"WELP WE BETTER GET GOING!"no... NO! Jack was on his day OFF!... He already almost ruined it by helping Blaez... he was NOT going to jeopardize his vacation any further!
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: It requires patience(Open)   It requires patience(Open) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 3:53 am

"Red..."The student pondered on making a "red necklace",that sounded like a good idea,Blaez uses more neutral colors in his creations.Jack seemed excited about getting a free lunch,Jack just left the room when both students heard a someone yelling for help,"I'm stuck",it came from down the hall."WELP LET'S GET GOING" Jack said...Jack may show off a bit,but he seems to be genuine about helping people,he even ignored his "day off" to answer a call for help,Blaez just nodded in affirmation to Jack.Blaez went ahead following the source,he had no idea of what to expect,the though on the possibilities until they arrived.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: It requires patience(Open)   It requires patience(Open) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:23 pm

No, no no no no no no no no no nONONONONONONONONONO! No helping people! Not today! Day off! Relax! Free Burger! Go back watch some Featherman! Work on gundam model, chat with friends online, play some games, and RELAX!.... No helping!... None! Jack was going to get a burger, it just so happened to be that the exit to the dorms were in the same direction as the calls for help... Yep! Just a funny coincidence! The two had NOTHING to do with... oh heck is that a freshmen with her skirt caught in her room's door?.... Yes... yes it was....

"Oh! Thank goodness! Are you two here to save me? Oh thank you!"

S-Save?.... Oh no... Jack could feel it coming... no no NO

"DON'T WORRY! WE'RE HERE TO HELP!" God why?
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: It requires patience(Open)   It requires patience(Open) EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:01 pm

Jack seemed really enthusiastic about "saving" the girl,for Blaez it just made the situation dumber,the girl wasn't even in danger,it was just a inconvenience,he understands Jack's intentions just don't like the way he showed it"Save?You're not even in danger..."Blaez paused to collect his thoughts"...Just...be careful next time."He looked over to Jack"Do you think if we open the door,it will rip her skirt?"He folded his arms waiting for an answer.

Last edited by Blaez_Wynter on Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: It requires patience(Open)   It requires patience(Open) EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:18 pm

"Nope, not doing it! Not gunna open this door and not gunna save this girl... She got herself into this and she will have to get herself out... " Jack thought to himself as he looked at the door. He continued to think similar things and she gave the dress a sharp tug and a sigh... it was caught tight... If he pulled to hard the dress would tare and this girl would be exposed to the world....

Jack listened to what Blaez said and chuckled... ,"Yeah... The way it's caught it would probably rip the dress off..." This brought a shriek of fear from the young lady... an ear splitting... soul wrenching shriek.

"BUT! We won't do that... ow..."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: It requires patience(Open)   It requires patience(Open) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:42 am

The girl shriek at the possibility of having her skirt ripped,her concern was understandable,but Blaez thought she was overreacting, either way Jack calmed the girl,"Good job Jack."The student thought to himself,the last thing he wanted was the girl having a hysteric attack.As much Blaez analyzed,there wasn't many options,they could try to give her something to cover when he skirt ripped,though she probably wouldn't agree with it,maybe Jack had an idea?Blaez hadn't much idea of what to do in a situation like that"I'm clueless,any idea?"Once again Blaze asked Jack.If Jack had no idea either,Blaez would open the door not minding the consequences,the could slap,call him a pervert or whatever,it would be that or staying stuck.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: It requires patience(Open)   It requires patience(Open) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:30 pm

Jack counted back from ten... then twenty... then fifty... Nope! Still blindingly angry!....Good... that meant he didn't lose track of how much this ruined his day. Vacations are sacred... you take them because you're tired and want a break. If work calls you in on your vacation you are allowed by the laws of the universe to tell work to go shove it and die in a hole... But when that work is helping people in need...you can't really do that now can you?...

Jack sighed one more time and turned to Blaez"Blaez... I really don't want to do what I'm about to do... but I do have to do it... so please do stop me before I do do the do that I don't want to do... heh... I said dodo..."

Without another word Jack would begin to tug at the dress, probably on his way to ripping it. He would continue to do this until someone stopped him or the dress was ripped free.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: It requires patience(Open)   It requires patience(Open) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:10 pm

Jack also was also clueless,though instead of opening the door he would try to rip the cloth,which was the same thing as opening the door,while Jack was distracted,Blaez walked up to door and opened it,he didn't payed much attention if it ripped the skirt or not and "how" he did it,he walked back to where he was standing before,but with his back to Jack and the girl"D-did i ripped it?".The girl's skirt had no visible damage,maybe Blaez was skilled enough,maybe it was luck,since nobody was watching it would be impossible to know,at least the girl is free now.

Strength :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It requires patience(Open)   It requires patience(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

It requires patience(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Out of World :: General Threads :: Archives :: Azores :: Zela Academy :: Zela School Dorms-
Jump to: