Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita] Empty
PostSubject: Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita]   Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita] EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 9:54 am

What the hell was that whole scene about? When the guy started walking out, Rita wasn't about to stop him, but simply because she was baffled. It took her a while to get back to her senses, but when she did, there'd be no-one left in front of her, as would be expected.

"...what the hell...?" He did say his name was Tykal Mahavari, correct? Well... only one thing to do. A few minutes was all it took for Rita to get his dorm number from whatever power gave it and, right afterwards, she was on the move to find it.

Though her speed wasn't too shabby, going too fast for too long did tire her out more than most people, but that wouldn't be a problem right now, everything she had to do was get to the dorm room and knock, knock loudly so he'd hear it, whatever he was doing. She hoped that he'd come here, at least, Rita wasn't one to give up when someone left like that without explanation. She was persistent, like a predator, this guy -whoever he was-, was a current prey, she didn't want to let him get off hassle-free. Whenever he opened the door, an annoyed expression came over her face, her foot tapping against the floor with a light thud.

"Excuse me, but why exactly did you scutter off like that? I think that pissed me off more than anything you said, you know?" If Tykal was the one that opened the door, she'd be quick on the scowl, pretty much at her wits' end with him. It wasn't every day that she got pissed like this, but when someone said that they were annoying her and then went off like that without even asking her something, it would get on her nerves, whoever it was. Right now, Rita had her sights on him, not to get back at him, but to get some answers out of him.

If he wasn't the one to open the door, though, her sharp tongue would be held back for now as her stare would ease slightly. "Excuse me, but I was told this was the dorm room of one Tykal Mahavari? Is that correct?" Seeing as she had no feud with anyone else but Tykal right now, the least she could do for whoever it was that lived with him was to act somewhat kindly.

After that whole mess, if it was Tykal that opened the door and, if for some reason he tried to close the door on her, she'd put her hand to hold it, stopping him. If either him or his roommate invited her in, she'd just simply walk calmly in, with her eyes half-focused on Tykal if it was him, and scanning the room it was his roommate.

"Excuse me for the intrusion, I just don't appreciate leaving things half-finished." Either to him or his roommate, her explanation would be exactly the same, though she was sure Tykal would understand better.

Strengths and Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita]   Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita] EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:49 pm

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Tykal groaned lowly as he was taken out of his trance of deep thought, which seemed to mostly involve Kael at the moment. Regret seemed to be a major emotion in his world right now. And that girl had reminded him of Kael so the thread were easy to follow. He stayed lying on the bed for a bit contemplating whether or not he should answer the door. What if it was his roommate? He did forget his keys last weekend. Maybe he should go answer.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Tykal sighed practically flipping to his feet from his bed. He walked over to the door to answer it. Bad thing about these dorms, no eye hole, to screen visitors. He opened the door only to be welcomed by Rita standing there with a scowl. His eyes widened in shock. What was she doing at his front door!? "M.. Miss R...Rita!?" His words stammered with his obvious shock. God did he offend her so much that she hunted him down.

She was clearly pissed and some of the people in the halls were watching, Tykal sighed looking both ways at all the clutter before ushering in her inside. The living room was pretty much what you'd expect from two male students. It was sparkling clean and well organized but it seemed to bare essentials, a couch, table, tv on a large table, his roommates video game system neatly resting at the side, a bookcase turned into housing movies and games and a rug Tykal brought with him to this school.

"Half-Finished?" Tykal said after a long sigh and closing the door. "Look I didn't mean to offend you, I thought it better to just leave before I ticked you off more."

It didn't even dawn on him that this was the first girl he had ever had in his dorm, with all the shock and worry he completely overlooked the fun factoid of his life. It took him until he saw her standing in his living room before he even came to the conclusion that if his roommate came home, the amount of damage control he'd have to do.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita]   Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita] EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 7:18 pm

God, what took so long? Rita was already at her wits' end at this point, having to wait so long only made her be more impatient. At least he answered the door himself, so she could be as flippant as she wanted right now.

"Yes, it's me, were you expecting the Easter Bunny? I don't think he's gonna be here until three or four months from now." She was impatient, sure, but this was meant just to try and poke at him right now, see how he'd react to sarcasm. Rita had always wanted to study someone in-depth, but she never quite had the chance to... at least the opportunity presented itself now.

"You buggering off like that only ticks me off even more, I just told you that." Disregarding the whole room factor, Rita just watched Tykal as he closed the door after she came in, her foot still tapping unevenly against the floor, making a knocking noise not unlike the one heard in the "Telltale Heart".

"So? Are you gonna tell me why you ran away like that or not? I don't buy that whole "not wanting to tick me off more" thing, it won't fly with me." Rita was pissed, that was clear, but she was going to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he did have some deep emotional motive, who knows? Either way, Rita didn't care, she was here to get answers, possibly do something about it, then leave. It wasn't her business to try and butt into others' lives anyway, that'd only end badly later on, she was sure of it.

Still, manners are always welcome and Rita wouldn't move from the main hall until invited in, no matter what anyone tried to do. It wasn't her business to explore the room so she couldn't care less about its interior right now. As someone would say, it wasn't her "jurisdiction".
Back to top Go down
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita]   Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita] EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 5:49 am

Tykal rose a brow when she talked about the Easter Bunny. It was an odd form of sarcasm that really didn't hit him at first. He cocked his head some confused before it dawned on him. "If he doesn't normal come for three or four months why would I be expecting him? I'm confused." he said innocently. Sure he got the joke but playing innocent and confused was a lot easier than confrontation, especially since he was a bit embarrassed he didn't get the sarcasm until after the point where it was socially acceptable to get the humor. Tykal closed the door softly and turned to face Rita, who by her body language, either took this as a personal offense or was easily set to a deep anger. "My apologies, like I said I didn't mean to offend you. If you're perusing a deeper meaning, I could give a thousands excuses ranging from my headache to my primal desire to not escalate our grievances into an argument."

Tykal paused for a moment judging her reactions before continuing regardless of her feelings towards his comment, "Though your hostility towards my answer does entitle me to a question. Why did you continue to seek me out? It's not like we know each other in depth or we have any ties outside of going to the same school. To find my exact dorm number had to have taken some effort in the student directory, and even after searching through the records, you came here still upset. If I offended you this much, I'm shocked you didn't just react violently in the library." Tykal was still acting uncharacteristically but normally a calm logic mixed with a verbal psychological analysis, proved to ward off people. Yet another verbal defense tool in his arsenal. Then again if Rita really was anything like Kael, his poking and prodding would only piss her off more. It was a risky gamble but he needed to gain control in this issue.

Sure he could've just ignored her, or asked her to leave, or even argued back but what would that prove. He had a reputation to uphold and the girl seemed the extroverted type, meaning at some point she had connections that he may end up having mutually and a negative impression was not something he felt like working on fixing down the road. If he could make her appear unreasonable or feel foolish in the matter than she'd lose her ammo and this whole conflict would make her out to the bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita]   Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita] EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 10:52 am

What? Was he actually trying to tick her off on purpose now? Shame, but Rita wasn't entirely like this "Kael" person, though she didn't know who he was or even heard his name, it just seemed to be the case, whatever the silvernette was thinking.

"Discussions don't need to be made into arguments. I was perfectly fine with you, I wasn't even angry at you until you went off. If you actually tried to stick around and not avoid conflict, perhaps we'd have actually been able to figure out something meaningful, now that whole talk in the library is useless." Rita'd roll her eyes at his excuse, however reasonable it may be, Rita never showed signs that she was truthfully angry. A bit off-put? Sure, but she was quite alright with continuing to discuss the issue. As she said before, what pissed her off more was not the beforehand, it was him going off on his own without even trying to fix it, that was looked upon as cowardly in her eyes.

Meh, that was a perfectly reasonable question, why was Rita supposed to get more pissed at it? She'd have no problem telling him the reason. "Didn't I just tell you that? I hate leaving things unfinished. I'm here so I can wrap this business up. I hate chasing down people, but I knew I had no choice, based on your behavior. Does that enlighten you?" Rita'd look no more pissed off than before. In fact, she'd look calmer, more confident, she wasn't about to lose her hand in this "game" of sorts, nor did she actually intend to press him more than needed. Honestly, if he had some deep and powerful reason for leaving her planted there in the library like he did, she'd sympathize with him somewhat, though she'd still be somewhat angry at the whole ordeal.

"In any case, I told you what my reasons were for coming here, now why was it that a normal debate about books and philosophy turned you off so badly that you needed to escape? I've never seen someone like that before, I can tell you that." Her posture would calm, looking less haughty now and more intrigued, though her body language would show that she was determined to press him for the truth, it was the only thing she had to do right now.
Back to top Go down
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita]   Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita] EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:17 am

Tykal watched her curiously, he was not anticipating her demeanor to shift so effortlessly. Perhaps he pegged her wrong. It wasn't the norm for him, but even he was entitled to misreading a person.  Tykal paused for a moment before looking down feeling a bit like an ass now. "It wasn't the conversation topic that made me so quick to leave. It was the way it was handled."  He took in a heavy a deep breath and moved behind the kitchen bar, easily seen from the living room and took down a glass pouring himself some water from a pitcher in the small refrigerator in the kitchen.  "Water?" he offered still somewhat somberly.  

Whether she took his offer or not he'd move back away from the kitchen leaning against the bar taking a sip from the glass. The water was pleasantly cold and hydrated his mouth that was becoming dry and scratching. "You remind me of someone I left back at my old school." he stated quickly as if meant not to allow any further comments towards the issue.  "We didn't exactly leave each other on the best of terms and you hit a touch button. That 'wrap' things up for you? Not that I don't take full responsibility for being so rude earlier but prying into peoples personal matters isn't exactly polite either. And your attire would suggest you understand that much. I think we can admit we're both a fault in this whole endeavor."

Tykal paused looking glum for before letting a slight smile. "I propose a mutual restart to all this nonsense. I dislike the idea of having an enemy or ill thoughts left on someones mind about me. Since you DID hunt me down, I may as well capitalize on you being here and remedy my err in judgement earlier." He would hold his hand out offering her a handshake, "Tykal Mahavari, third year class 3-C, official member of the fencing club and arts and music club."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita]   Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita] EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 10:55 am

A misjudge is a misjudge, there wasn't really any way that Tykal could read her accurately from so little display of behavior. Rita was harder to figure out than that, honestly. His excuse, though, while not satisfying in the slightest, made Rita shrug mentally, accepting it nonetheless. Rita's expression wouldn't waver, of course, why would it? She felt no intimidation right now, even if Tykal did want to intimidate, which she had no idea if he did or not. Honestly, most of the time, Rita tended to be the intimidating one, not the other way around, so she was quite used to keeping a brave face. Hell, even in front of Shadows, she usually kept her cool, somehow, though that stemmed more from cockiness than intimidation, which was a bad thing in itself, but whatever.

"Oh really? Then how, pray tell, was it handled wrongly? I spoke in much the same way I speak to whenever it's towards someone else, I gave you no special treatment whatsoever." That was the truth, Rita was just speaking normally, nonchalantly, uncaring, it was her usual facade. When offered water, though, she'd shake her head and sigh, refusing with her hand.

"..." His story did make her think for a bit, she wasn't really expecting it, but, honestly, why did she have to care? "Whoever that is, I'm not them, so don't go and run away from something just because it reminds you of the past. I have no idea who that person was to you, but if you were friends before, I'm sure that they wouldn't want you to act like that to others." Her scowl would be obvious, a glare that penetrated someone's very soul came from her eyes. To know that it was a personal thing that wasn't even related to her did make her calmer, but it was no excuse... it was a reason, though, so she got what she came for.

"I came here to get what I'm entitled to, an answer to a question I asked. If it's a personal matter is not my business, but I didn't come here to invade your privacy. You were the one who let me in, if you didn't want to tell me, I'd have been content with you telling me you simply don't like me." A methodical answer, true to how she is at all times... Rita never liked being around people, honestly, now she got a bit of elucidation on why.

"I'll admit that I should have, at least, been a little more understanding, and that it's partially my fault, but I hope you understand that that fact doesn't excuse your behavior." With that final word, she'd nod to his proposition. "Fine. I don't want to have enemies either, especially someone who just got here, if I remember correctly." Rita'd shrug, this time physically, and shake Tykal's hand with her own gloved one, though her fingers would still be felt normally.

"I've introduced myself before, but I'm Rita Shino Arisato, Class 3-B. I'm not in any clubs normally, though I'm registered officially in the swimming club." Fair was fair. If Tykal was giving out his whole student information, why would she not do so as well? Oh well, whatever works.

Strengths and Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita]   Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita] EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:23 pm

As much as he hated to admit it, she was right. She wasn't Kael. Still this whole mess felt extremely intrusive. Tykal gave a mental sigh and relinquished the thought of being brash with her immediately. It was better to remain silent and just let her get it off her chest. It took quite a bit of will to hold his tongue though, the subject of Kael was often a touch button for Tykal and that usually ended with an uncharacteristic 180 of his calm demeanor. Thankfully Kael wasn't here. Tykal would've been barking and hollering back on the subject if he were. That was one good thing about him. Whenever the two were together, Tykal never felt like he had to back down or hold his tongue.

Tykal rose a brow to Rita when she said the solution was simply stating that he didn't like her. Tykal held up his hand defensively, "Wait a second! Why would I say that? I don't NOT like you. Aside from hunting me down and unintentionally triggering some bad memories, which I can't hold you responsible for, why would I have a reason to not like you? I mean I don't know anything about you really. So I can't in good sense dislike you, yet alone, enough to tell it to your face."

Tykal smiled some when the she said she didn't want enemies and extended her hand. He gave her a formal handshake and sighed relieved. "So Miss Rita, since you're here and we sorta pressed a reset button, is there anything you'd like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita]   Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:43 am

Needless to say, Tykal staying quiet was quite unnerving for her, seeing as she was speaking to get a reaction and possibly solve the problem, not just to yell at him and scold him without objection. What would be the point of coming here if he just decided to stay quiet to most of what she said? How disheartening.

"Simply put, you'd lie to avoid conflict. Isn't that human nature? In my perspective, I tend to see that most people lie in order to just simply not have to argue. If you said you didn't like me or what I said, it would have been a justification and I'd be satisfied. Does that clear it up? Of course, if you don't want to lie, that's fine as well." His explanation would earn him a wry smirk. Rita valued honesty, really, she always liked someone that wasn't keen on lying. If he was one of those people, then perhaps some interest would arise after all... it'd be a long shot, though.

"I'm not terribly in the mood for an activity, but if you wish to do something with me, I won't refuse. However, I don't think that it'll be too fun or worth it to do something with me." In a very bored way, Rita pulled her arm back after the handshake, crossing it with her other one like before. Truly, she wasn't very keen on playing around or doing anything at all. Rita just wanted to put this issue to rest, go home, and relax. She'd had enough of this day anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita]   Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita] Empty

Back to top Go down

Interrogation (right after Regret) [Tykal and Rita]
Page 1 of 1