Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)    Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:10 pm

Wait... now that he had gotten a better look at him... Jack recognized this guy. Yeah this was the guy that he had carried to the dock earlier. Huh... Seems like he's doing better. Jack was slightly relieved at the fact and mortified at the same time. From what Jack knew of him, Dani had a tendency to ramble and drop very personal things at the slightest provocation. Even though Jack had no problem with it he couldn't help but think that Oki would be put off by it. Wanting to keep things civil, and not wanting for his new acquaintance to be offended by his current one. Jack chuckled slightly and scratched the side of his helmet with one finger sliding slightly further under the water.

He was about to speak up, but seeing as how Oki had done so first, he would have to wait his turn. Her words were... frankly a little harsh, but seeing as how Dani over here decided to do everything short of cannon ball into the water... he couldn't blame her. Just as Jack feared though, Dani began to ramble slightly. He would let Dani say his piece before nodding and chuckling slightly.

"Well if you're trying to sooth scars I can tell ya, no place is better then a hot spring. Half the reason I came here is to work some kinks out of my muscles... But don't be so down on yourself. I'm sure you're not useless." Apparently ... Danie had not recognized Jack yet. Jack would keep it this way for now, after all, an air of mystery was always welcome in Jack's book.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)    Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:10 pm

Oho. This one had quite the tongue didn’t he?

Oki would keep a cool gaze upon the new comer unimpressed by the stranger or his rude behavior. When the other decided to be cheeky about his answer regarding a name, Oki would simply look away from the other not hiding the light baring of teeth at the annoyance. It was true Oki could handle a lot of things, but one way to really tick the other off was to approach it with attitude when there was clearly no reason for it. It was a huge pet peeve of Oki’s, but it would not express it out loud as it stayed quiet and listen to the rest of the words being said,

“Oki,” was the cool reply back as green eyes turned to the other who was facing the wrong way. Sure the other had apologize and what not, but it would take more than that to smooth things over with the being. Regardless of this, Oki would remain neutral to the other. After saying its name, Oki would fall silent once more watching the other scratch at some scars upon his body. Hmm…had this one been stabbed?…No those were pierce marks, no?….Arrows? No…something more sophisticated than that….bullets…

Oki’s eyes would look the other up and down for a second as a light frown of curiosity crossed its face. What had happened to cause that? Whatever the case was, Oki wasn’t about to find out so soon as the other dunked his head and the water; however as he came back up and sighed when whatever he was trying to accomplished failed, Oki would hear his words and raise an eyebrow at what was said. Dani didn’t seem to be talking to itself or Featherman, but what was heard was quite perplexing and the embarrassed reaction afterwards was even more confusing.

What a strange fellow…maybe Oki had gauged him a bit wrongly at first…Or maybe this was the guy’s way of trying to make things better. The being did not know which was the truth, but at the moment didn’t care as the air around the being remained crisp towards the new comer it was unsure of.

Oki took note as this whole thing went on that Featherman seemed to be getting uncomfortable with what was going on. While Oki wasn’t planning to start fights here, the being was very honest in the way it viewed things. If something was agitating it, it wouldn’t hide it. End of story. Still for its companion’ssake, the being would try to be a bit calmer as it kept an eye on the other and remained in its spot. It hadn’t been offend enough to waltz off just yet, but if the new comer wasn’t careful the tables could tilt in ugly fashions. Luckily for now things remained neutral.

In any case, when Featherman spoke, Oki would nod as a light “Mhmm” of agreement came from it. That is right. This was a place to relax, not get mad because of some unpleasantness here and there. The reminder helped the being calm just a bit more as it watched Dani.

“I would have to agree with my companion here. No one is useless. You just have to sometimes work a bit to find what you are good at,” Oki said in calm tones.

Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)    Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 5:10 pm

Dani sighed as he leaned back trying to enjoy himself and tried to relax only to remember bad things.  Dani sighed scratching the scars on his chest decided to tell them no point in hiding it "Murder two years ago I was  in a  boys only private school somebody died more specifically my best friend   he jumped in front of me the bullets pierced through him and hit me he died at the school  I survived and went through surgery and got the bullets removed I should of went to pray at his grave today maybe you two should go see him he always liked to meet new people" Dani sighed relaxed a little bit hoping the two weren't to freaked out. Dani Took off his glasses and cleaned them realizing he was face the wrong way to see a man in a featherman red helmet and a girl?. Dani was sure it was girl he got embarrassed looked down  he tried to calm himself by taking deep breaths of course it didn't work of course  it was a girl why didn't he notice before.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)    Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:05 pm

Jack was beginning to feel... uncomfortable... Very, very, very... VERY uncomfortable. He, to say the very least, was becoming squeamish. He laughed slightly awkwardly as Oki said her piece, though he was slightly surprised to hear her call him her "companion", but he quickly warmed up to the idea and smiled in spite of himself. Jack chuckled to himself and nodded sagely as Oki gave her advice. He raised a hand out of the water and pointed to his helmet with it,"Take me for example, once I found out that I was meant to be a hero, everything just fit into place, you'll find that one thing that you are meant to do soon, just keep at it."

Jack relaxed for a moment... until Dani delved deeper into his back story. Jack had several rules he held very dear, one of them was never... ever start a story with the word... "Murder"... He may have skipped a ahead in his story slightly seeing as how he jumped straight into the death of a dear friend... But hey!... It's his story and he can tell it however he wan-wait did he just ask if Jack wanted to go visit his friend's grave... OK! If Jack thought he felt uncomfortable before! Well...that was nothing compared to this! His heroic side wanted to say yes to help him out... but the human part of him wanted to get up and run... the two conflicting sides argued for a moment before deciding on this,"OOOooooooooooooh wow..."

Jack would look to Oki for help on this. If she could see his face under his helmet... it would show fear... deep routed fear.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)    Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 1:49 pm

Uneasy.

That was the best word to describe the strange air that was surrounding the hot springs where Featherman, Oki , and Dani resided. It was amazing how the entrance of one odd thing could completely tip the delicate balance of calmness in an area and while Oki was quite used to change, on some days it simply wished things to remain normal for once. However, it would appear that luck always had a way of turning her back upon the being and so it ended up in situations it wasn’t quite sure what to do with. This situation with Dani and Featherman was no different.

While everything had started off more or less calmly, the entrance of the blonde had quickly shifted the mood from semi-hostile to just plain weird in a matter of seconds. It was true Oki was odd and maybe even Featherman had his own quirks, but even so it would appear that both of them had common agreed upon rules that while unspoken left the playing field easy to roam about. One of these unspoken rules was how much of the personal was released.

Featherman had to decided to hide himself under a mask and Oki only gave out as much of the truth as it felt was appropriate to give with a stranger. These were perfectly normal things to do, yes? So why was it that these unspoken rules seemed to be lost upon the blonde that had entered?

For example, the other seemed very open about what had occurred to himself while beating himself up about being useless. While Oki wasn’t quite sure if this shift between the openness and self-criticism was the other’s way of knocking itself and Featherman off guard, it had tried to react to what was heard logically enough. It had tried to comfort the other in its own way that resulted in getting nervous laughter from Featherman before he was trying to use his heroic path to encourage the other not to give up in life.

The action was kind of sweet and gave Oki a new appreciation for this Featherman fellow. In fact, if things had remained normal, maybe the air would’ve released its tension and the trio could relax with normal conversation. Oki and Featherman had seemingly silently agreed on this point; however, Dani somehow missed the message as he instead scratched the scars again before diving off even deeper into his personal life without any prompting.

…………

Okay. Alright. This could be handled logically, right? Sure, this one had just dove off the deep end and spilled his life story to them regarding the scars which got an odd and fearful reaction from Featherman who just so happened to look at Oki when the being had turned its eyes towards the other in a questioning manner. What was it supposed to do with that information? Featherman didn’t seem like he would be any help in figuring it out. In fact, he was seemed to be looking for Oki for help. Hmmm…what to do?

Oki looked back at the blonde as it thought carefully how to respond before its mouth opened and words were coming out.

“That is quite unfortunate. I am sorry for your lost; however, I am afraid I will pass on the visitations for now. Still, I hope your friend rests well nonetheless,” Oki said rather calmly. It was not bothered by the dead, but it did find it rude and a bit awkward to visit a friend of a stranger due to a request. Perhaps if Oki knew Dani better, it would have complied to such a request, but alas it knew nothing of the other, so visiting was a no go.

In any case, Oki’s mood would remain slightly relaxed and neutral until it noticed the other was cleaning his glasses and turning to face them. As soon as Dani did this, he looked away from Oki seemingly embarrassed by something. At first the reaction seemed odd, but after processing what may have caused the discomfort, Oki came to a hunch of what the problem was…however, if Dani or Featherman thought the being would be leaving because of said hunch, both would be sadly mistaken. While this was indeed a public arena, the fact remained that Oki was here first and if either had an issues with the being, then they could leave. This was Oki’s pool in the end so they would have to deal with that.

Despite the territorial nature within, Oki would appear as calm as ever as it tilted its head at the blonde.

“What’s wrong?” it asked casually as it watched the guy with caution.

Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)    Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:06 pm

"Wait didn't remember saying that darnit sorry please enjoy you're relaxation" Dani got up  he would of answered Oki's question if he remembered what they were talking about. Dani got up and went to the changing room Dani got dressed and retied his waist long ponytail. Dani was talking very loudly to himself "Damit first the coughing fits now random blackouts were I don't remember what I was talking about I might need to start seeing a therapist but it felt like I dosed off for a few minutes I heard about the ruins in the area could that have been a spiritual possession either that or I'm going crazy could be an option I'm open but not that open". Dani was slammed into the wall why he was talking to himself loudly. Dani was being beat up by a few bullies he beat up quite a few months back "all right repeat of last fight that'll help me distress and relax after this incident plus I'm in a bad mood" . "Ha sorry Dani but you're pinned against a wall you can't beat us up". Dani had a fist straight in the gut Dani grunted in pain. "Hey guys might be a good idea to call the cops just don't come in here!" Dani yelled at the two in the hot springs good thing the two bullies were idiots and thought Dani was talking to himself. "Shut up there is no one here besides us you idiot".
Dani got punched hard in the gut.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)    Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:33 am

Jack sighed deeply... Dani had singlehandedly turned what was shaping up to be a nice night into an awkward mess... Perhaps it wasn't his fault... it was just who he was after all. He couldn't help who he was and he couldn't expect Dani to. After all, Jack was wearing a Neo Featherman Ranger Helmet, who as he to judge. He let himself sink further into the water as Oki said her piece. She seemed just as uncomfortable with the entire situation as he did... If not more so. Jack could honestly handle this, Oki on the other hand must have been silently fuming by this point. Her words didn't really reflect that but he could tell she was beginning to lose interest in the entire situation. He sighed one more time.

As if reading his mind Dani stood and took his leave."Oh Uh... You don't have to leave. Uh... Well..." Before he could protest further Dani had left the spring. He sighed and scratched the back of his helmet one more time. turning to Oki with a nervous laugh"Well... do you think we scared him off? I'd hate to think that we-"

Jack's thought was cut off by Dani's shout... wait... the police... Why would... wait... this feeling... Jack knew this feeling well... Very well... Slowly Jack stood and climbed out of the pool, making sure his towel was tight around him just to make sure Oki didn't see anything.. ehem... unsavory"Oki, if you would be so kind to excuse me I will be gone for just a moment, I do believe I must go save Dani's bacon. Once I get back we should continue our chat."

Jack tightened his red towel and made his way back to the changing rooms... he quietly whistled the opening to Freatherman: Magic Force. Once he reached the screen that separated the bath and the changing rooms he took a deep breath and steadied himself for a moment.

With a heroic shout, Jack burst into the room and charged forwards the pair of thugs,"MAGI! FEAAAAATHERMAAAAAAAAN! PUUUUUUUNCH!" In one fluid movement Jack brought his fist into the nearest thug's chest knocking him to the ground and spun to face the other.

"You face Neo Featherman Red! Prepare yourself villainous demon!"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)    Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 11:40 pm

A sigh came from Featherman that was followed by a quick departure from Dani after more words had been said. Featherman had tried to halt the boy from leaving, but the other didn’t halt his steps as he went into the changing rooms with an odd air about him. Not sure if it had offended the other with its words or if something else was going on, Oki would watch the other depart before looking back over at its original companion with a light frown.

As it heard the words, the being was on the edge of responding back as it thought for a moment if perhaps some form of apology was in order for the blonde. Sure, it wasn’t the sweetest at the time, but had it really been that mean to chase the other off? Oki might’ve pondered this a bit more; however, the sounds of shouting and a request to call the police stopped all thoughts and responses to previous guilt or questions.

As the sounds of a struggle cut through it all, Jack took his own leave politely excusing himself before heading off towards the danger whistling some form of song? A bit confused, Oki wondered if the guy truly bought into the idea of being a super hero….

"MAGI! FEAAAAATHERMAAAAAAAAN! PUUUUUUUNCH!"

Welp, if that yell didn’t disturb the world, it certainly answered Oki’s previous curiosity as it sunk into the water with a small frown. It honestly did not wish to move from its spot. It was no hero and to be honest, it wasn’t in the mood to save anyone’s “bacon”. Sure, it wouldn’t allow someone to be murdered or what not, but why bother itself too much about things that did not involve it?

…Then again. A fight was a good way of gathering data. Perhaps it could get some insight about these two from the struggle and if need be it could ward off danger if it was dragged into the situation.

Hmph… Information was information regardless of the risks and sometimes the sacrifice was peace and comfort. With a light sigh, Oki would stay in the pool for a few seconds to adjust the towel in a fashion around its body that would keep it covered, but also allow easy movement without the risk of it falling off if it needed to get involved physically with the situation.

Prepared for anything, Oki would pull itself out of the water and drift towards the sounds of chaos coming from the changing rooms. Stepping around the screen, it would analyze the situation. It seemed that Jack had gotten one, but there were still two more. One focused on Dani and the third looking around lost until it saw Oki and with a smirk started to come towards the being.

Oki sighed inwardly as it locked its eyes on the smirking guy that came its way. It could tell what he was thinking from the smirk, could see the guy already underestimating it. While it was true Oki was no fighter, if there was one thing the being did well it was surviving. So when Donkey Kong decided to make his charge for it, the being allowed itself to be grabbed, but before the guy’s momentum could wear out, the being had grabbed the other back and through the shifting of weight easily turned the tides against the other as it tossed him outside as if he was a rag doll.

With an “oomph!” and growl the guy picked himself up off the rocks and spun around to look Oki up and down as the being turned slightly to keep an eye on the guy as its hands remained lose by its sides. It honestly didn’t want to dance, but if this one wasn’t going to leave it alone it had no choice in the matter. It would not let anything interfere with the data collections. End of line.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)    Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:19 am

"Jack just don't yes I noticed I thought it was pretty obvious" Dani said. Dani simply kicked thug in the groin, and now the thug was on his knees Dani punched him in the face as hard as he could knocking the thug out. Dani walked out of the changing room seeing the big guy picking on Oki. "Don't you know it's not alright to hit girls seems like I'll need to teach you some manners now come on I'm waiting" Dani  said angrily. Dani now  had big mans attention away from Oki which was good now it was time for them to fight Dani ran fast and slammed a hard fist into the bigger teen making him stumble.  Dani dodged the bigger slowly fist coming towards him.  "All right it's time for you to learn a lesson of respecting women lesson one never hit a woman!" Dani yelled while kicking the big man in the crotch. LESSON NUMBER TWO ALWAYS DO WHAT A WOMAN TELLS YOU TO DO!!" Dani screamed while punched the big man in the face twice. "Final lesson never make a woman cry!!!" Dani yelled in a fit of rage while kicking the man in the side of the face knocking him into the hotsprings water. Dani then went to check if Oki was okay. Dani blushed dark red Ok-Oki are you ok-okay yo-you weren't hurt we-were you?" Dani stuttered out his question he was really embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)    Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:03 am

Jack stood in his heroic pose for a moment, hoping the thugs would be so in awe of him and his shiny and well polished helmet that they would flee at their earliest convenience. Anyone in their right mind would be so shocked and dismayed by the half naked man in a silly red helmet that they would most likely make a hasty retreat right? Well these thick knuckled neanderthals seemed to be outliers in this regard, seeing as how they stood their ground. While this wasn't what he had been going for, Jack was happy to see they at least had some guts to back up their brawn. He prepared himself to fallow his Magi Featherman Punch with a quick Magi Fire Chop and Magi Lightning Kick but felt himself falter when he saw Oki enter the room.

It wasn't that Jack saw women as weaker fighters, oh no, quite the contrary. It was however, that Oki herself didn't seem to be a fighter to Jack. He was, however, pleasantly proven wrong. She easily handled the man that charged towards her. The counter grab and toss that she preformed was textbook and beautiful.  To say Jack was impressed would be the understatement of the day. He thought for a moment how she would look in a Yellow or Silver helmet and spandex combo, but quickly pushed the thought aside.

Oki's arrival onto the scene seemed to awaken something in Dani... Seeing as he began to go H.A.M on the remaining thugs. Jack couldn't help but snicker at Dani's remakes and "lessons" he spouted as he fought however. Jack preferred to call out his attacks while fighting but then again that was him... Finally dropping his stance Jack turned to Oki and smiled under his helmet,"I think he's fighting for your honor!" Try as he might he couldn't keep the mirth from his voice,"Though from that toss it looks to me like you don't quite need the help. Though the sentiment is nice I suppose,"

Once Dani finished his "Battle of righteousness," and said his piece to Oki, Jack would scratch the back of his helmet and let out a hearty laugh,"Smooth very smooth, but I think the matter at hand is more the group of comatose thugs that we seemed to have gathered. I call dibs on not talking to the authorities and going back to finish my soak, heh. Police and I uh... don't get along. All those anti-vigilanty laws and what not,"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)    Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:54 pm

This was getting rather chaotic, wasn’t it? While Oki hadn’t fully involved itself in the battle, it did not change the fact that the being could not enjoy information gathering with big and ugly finally gaining enough brain juice to make a growl and charge at the being. Sighing as it thought it would have no choice, but to use its limited skills on the Hulk here, Oki had prepared for anything; however, just as the guy was on his way towards Oki, Dani came to the rescue after he seemingly beat the guy he was up against. As Dani and the big one collided and became a ball of fists and pained grunts, Oki couldn’t help, but to watch this amused as the other spoke as he fought.

Oh my. This one indeed had some good standards when it came to women. Oki had to admit that was highly impressive as was the way the boy took out the bigger guy. It was a bit brutal, but at least Oki didn’t have to waste any time or unnecessary energy to do the job itself. Hehe. Very nice.

In any case, while Dani took over fighting the big dude, Oki’s eyes would drift to Jack as he came over to watch the show now that his guy was down. When Jack spoke, Oki smiled as one pale hand came up to cover its lips.

“I was only doing what was necessary to remain unharmed. As for fighting for my honor, I kind of like that. The thought is sweet,” Oki said with a light giggle easily slipping into a feminine act despite its gender neutral stance. It was nice to see another with such high respect for the opposite gender, but it made Oki wonder if the other would’ve done the same had they assumed it was male. Hmph. Curious, but a test that could not be performed at the moment.

Oki’s attention would turn back to Dani as he approached and asked his question. In response, Oki bowed its head slightly as it smiled shyly as it shook its head.

“I am just fine,”
it said as if it were shy as it looked up at the other. “Thank you.”

The being was truly appreciative despite its act or amusement at how red one could turn when embarrassed about something, but it simply could not help itself. It simply enjoyed watching people figure things out and come to their own conclusions about all subjects including itself. Act or not, the words and the action were genuine enough that anyone who didn’t know Oki well should buy the act as real. However, this matter was trivial.

As the thank you and what not passed, Oki tilted its head at the guys on the floor quite amazed no one had come running in at the sound of the noise, especially when one guy ended up in one of the hot springs. How did people not notice these things? Were they that relaxed or oblivious? Or were they all simply lucky? Whatever the case was as Jack spoke, Oki tilted its head at the problem.

“While I would enjoy a relaxing soak once again, I am afraid this excitement has ruined my mood for that,” Oki said with a light frown. Indeed, the rush had wound it up, but at the same time maybe it was better to split. While it was no criminal, the being thought it best if the three of them went their separate ways. It would help in not being questioned should someone have already called the police while they were busy.

“Pardon me for a second,” Oki would say politely before heading to its end of the changing room to dry off and change back into its regular clothing. As the being walked back fully dressed, if one was having difficulty determining if it was a girl or not, then this outfit would only make the situation worse. This dress wear was more guyish and as Oki slipped back on its hat and pulled it snuggly upon its head, it would look back at the pair with a smirk.

“Well then. It was nice meeting you gents. Perhaps we can meet again under better circumstances,” Oki said with a wink before it bowed and then began to head out of the hot spring area, thinking back on how simple relaxation had turned to insanity in the blink of an eye. Ah well such was life, yes?
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)    Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:04 pm

Dani blushed when Oki thanked him for protecting her. Then Jack said something about the cops. "Sorry Jack you are gonna have to talk to the cops but maybe next time we see eachother I'll do so some featherman cosplay with you" Dani said as he bolted right by what looked like the friendly neighborhood cops coming to check it out thankfully they didn't notice Dani as he slipped out undetected hopefully Jack would be okay. Dani left the scene of the fight much more relaxed then he had been in a while.
-Left Thread-
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)    Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:35 pm

Jack chuckled at Oki's words. She was weird... but in a good way. He was honestly slightly surprised by her reaction to Dani's protection of her. Hehe.... She's really a tough nut to crack... One moment she's cold and closed off to the world... then the next she's warm and inviting... in a... cold way. Yeah! Weird! But to be honest he found himself really enjoying her company tonight, even if it was slightly... interrupted.

She took her leave for a moment and returned wearing a rather... Boyish dress? If that made sense... But regardless Jack would smile and wave her off ,"It was rather nice to meet ya Oki. Hope we meet up again some time" Jack would salute and laugh as she left.

As she left, Dani said something about police and... Cosplay!?,"Cosplay!? I'm a real Featherman Ranger you cree-.... huh?" He was gone... huh...

One of the thugs began to groan on the ground... Jack looked at him for a moment before...

"Featherman Elbow Drop!"

Jack would later call the cops and make a hasty retreat....
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)    Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 10:57 pm

Forgotten Note: Thread has ended. All parties have exit.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)    Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:53 pm

Oki of the Hanged Man and Jack of the Chariot have established a social link...

Jack and Dani have failed to bond...

Dani and Oki have failed to bond...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)    Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxation (Open) (Bounced off of the Silent Mountain Festival)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2