Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cold Chair [Jack] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cold Chair [Jack] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cold Chair [Jack] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cold Chair [Jack] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cold Chair [Jack] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cold Chair [Jack] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cold Chair [Jack] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cold Chair [Jack] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cold Chair [Jack] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cold Chair [Jack]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Cold Chair [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Cold Chair [Jack]   Cold Chair [Jack] EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:14 pm

Nilo sat outside in the cold dreary weather on a bench outside of the school dorms. A scarf was tied around his neck neatly and his usual jacket and jeans where accompanying the boy as well. Did he ever wear something different? Possibly, but no one stuck around him enough to notice. He seemed engrossed in a book which lied in his hands; its thick, leather cover revealed its age.

The boy didn't seem to notice the snow that steadily fell from the sky, its fluffy whiteness being lost within his white hair. His analytic and critical eye breezed though the pages as he flipped through its pages. It seemed as if he was oblivious to the world around him as people walked by, giving him a curious look or an occasional annoyed glance.

He didn't notice though as his nose was buried in his book. He would occasionally hum out a quiet but aery tune from time to time, unknowingly causing people to pass by him faster. If things kept up like this he'd probably get yelled at but for the moment, he truly didn't care. He was never this oblivious and aloof when out in public, and one who knew him well could tell something was off about him.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

Cold Chair [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Chair [Jack]   Cold Chair [Jack] EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:32 pm

Jack still reeling from his latest heroic conquest, saving a kitten from a tree... An evil tree.. that... that was alive! And shot uh... Leaf shaped lasers! Yeah that's what he'll tell everyone. Regardless Jack was on top of the world, nothing could stop him now! Jack took a moment to take a deep breath and simply enjoy the crisp winter air. The cold wind stung his face slightly. He pulled his official "FeatherMan: Victory Red" hoodie a little tighter and pulled up the hood. Cold weather or not he was going to enjoy his day.

"The signal... is calling...." Jack silently began to sing the Featherman: Hyper-speed Rescue theme to himself as he turned to cut through the park. If he hurried he could make it to the card shop before they closed. He planned on celebrating his recent heroic actions by treating himself to a few packs of Yu-Gi-Oh. Maybe a few singles. He continued to hum the tune to himself until he spotted a bench in the distance. Well it wasn't the bench that he spotted but his friend Nilo sitting by himself.

"Wonder what Ranger Black is up to... huh?" as Jack drew closer he noticed two things, the first was Nilo's singing, dark and low... The other was the dirty looks the other passers by were giving him.

Jack would stand a little distance away to make sure he wasn't seeing things and that these people were truly shooting his friend the stink eye.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Cold Chair [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Chair [Jack]   Cold Chair [Jack] EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:57 pm

Nilo continued to stay aloof and distant to the surrounding world, all to his immediate dismay as a jock came up to him and smacked the book away. He seemed... Angry to say the least as he glared down at Nilo. The latter simply didn't look up, his eyes shut tight as negative thoughts raged through his head. He didn't need this right now, not now or ever. He couldn't think straight and simply went to pick up his book after a while.

The bully, on the other hand, quickly picked Nilo up by the collar of his shirt, glaring at him menacingly. He brought his fist back to punch Nilo, who in turn embraced himself for the punch. The jock didn't hesitate and quickly jabbed Nilo in the face before tossing him to the ground and blissfully walking off. Nilo laid their dazed for a moment before getting to his knees, a bewildered look on his face.

He muttered something unintelligible as he brought a hand up to the forming black eye. He didn't seem like he was going to cry, but he seemed on the verge of tears regardless. All he did was sigh and pick up his book, holding it close to his body as the small area quickly cleared of people.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

Cold Chair [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Chair [Jack]   Cold Chair [Jack] EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 3:17 pm

"N-Nilo!" Jack rushed to his friends side and knelt down beside him,"Nilo! Are you ok? Oh FISH!" Jack turned his eyes to where the jock had walked off"... Wait here..."

"Defending the world from the shadows of deceit! Turbo Featherman! KIIIIIICK!" Jack shouted as he charged past Nilo, blind rage filling him as he tossed off his tare away pants and hoodie to reveal his Featherman costume underneath. In one fluid motion Jack pulled his helmet, once again, from the ether and donned it. Approaching the clearly evil and vile jock from behind Jack took a running leap and slammed his foot into his back, knocking him foward," YOUR  RAIN OF TERROR ENDS HERE! How dare you set so much as a hand on my frie... Uh... That fine upstanding citizen! He has done nothing to you and you will throw yourself at his feet and apologi-"

Jack was cut off by the jock's fist colliding with his gut, easily knocking the wind out of him,"Tha.. That was... an underhanded..." Jack fell to his knees and coughed out his words. He was once again cut off by the jocks foot colliding with the side of his helmet. Knocking it and Jack to the ground.

The jock stood to spit on Jack's limp body before turning to walk away."H-Hyper... Featherman.... G-Grab!" Jack coughed out as he gripped tightly to the jock's leg," You're... not going anywhere... Until you apologize to ... N-Nilo..."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Cold Chair [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Chair [Jack]   Cold Chair [Jack] EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:06 pm

Nilo weakly got to his feet, walking over to Jack and the bully. He didn't seem like putting up a fight as he looked down cast once he got there. "... Let him go... Jack... It's okay..." he said quietly, the bully just huffing as he went to shake Jack's hand off of him. If Jack wouldn't let go, he'd then proceed to try and kick Jack again. If Jack let go he would simply walk away in annoyance.

Regardless of the out come Nilo would simply sigh and begin to make his leave, seeming very distraught and out of it. His usual polite and shy facade now gone only to reveal a depressed looking boy.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

Cold Chair [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Chair [Jack]   Cold Chair [Jack] EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:24 pm

Jack took the kick to his ribs and used his arms to grab the kick and hold on tight,"H-Hell no!" Jack held the leg tight and rolled quickly pulling the Jock off balance and slamming him face first into the cold ground. With a cringe of pain Jack scrambled to his feat and sat on the bullies back pinning his arms down and locking his joints.," A hero never gives up, never gives in, and Never accepts evil!... Now... Apologize!" Jack dug his knee into the bully's back. He let out a shout of pain and stammered out a quick apology.

Satisfied, Jack let the larger man up. He took a moment to shoot Jack a dirty look before running off shouting something along the lines of "You're dead you freak!". Jack sighed and smiled in spite of the immense pain in his chest,"Yeah get in line buddy..." Jack turned towards Nilo and smiled a broad happy smile, if nilo was faceing him he would simply strike a heroic pose with a wince of pain and say,"Featherman Judgment, Complete!"

If Nilo were turned or walking away Jack would reach out and grasp his shoulder gently and say as kindly as he could,"Nilo...are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Cold Chair [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Chair [Jack]   Cold Chair [Jack] EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:42 pm

Nilo's shoulder was grasped, he shut his eyes tightly, his teeth grinding. He couldn't take this all right now... It hurt to much. Before he could help himself he began to cry, he shook his head and ran off towards the exit. He, however, stumbled and fell to the ground half way there. He got to his knees and held the book close to his chest, tears slipping past his tightly shut eyes.

"I... I can't do this... It... It's to hard..." he said quietly through quiet sobs. His emotions where all over the place, not being able to understand why he felt the way he did right now. It just hurt... It was one of those days where running away from your emotions was nearly impossible. All he heard was his father's words and every time they repeated it made him cry even more.

He didn't seem to be respondent as he sat in the snow. All he could do was consumed by his despair. He couldn't think straight, he could hardly breath. What he felt was suffocating him, every inch and fiber of his body was being controlled by despair... Could Jack break him out of it? It was only up to what he did.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

Cold Chair [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Chair [Jack]   Cold Chair [Jack] EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:03 pm

Jack was shocked as Nilo pulled away from him. As he ran for the exit Jack was about to give chase, but stopped once Nilo fell to the ground. Jack was stunned by what he saw. He knew Nilo was a sensitive guy, that much was obvious, but to this extent.... Jack had his ass kicked his fair share of times due to his stupid antics, but each time he got back up and kept fighting... But Nilo... It looked like he... just didn't have the strength any more... Before Jack could truly comprehend his actions, he had picked up his hoodie off the ground and began to walk towards Nilo, unzipping it as he walked. Gingerly, Jack draped the hoodie over Nilo's shoulders and sat next to him.

"There's uh... more to this then a guy punching you isn't there..." Jack asked as he watched the snowflakes fall. Jack had never been very good at comforting people, he was more of the "witty one liner," guy... not the sensitive... touchy feely guy, but he could tell Nilo needed a friend right now, and hell or high water he would be that friend," You dont have to tell me anything... I get it... You've got a lot of scars... and from that scuffle I can hazard a guess that they're inside and out. Jack sighed and hesitantly put a hand on Nilo's shoulder.

"Nilo... to me...You've proven that you're a good, kind hearted, and loving person. To hell with anyone who can't see that... I can tell you're carrying a lot of sadness and pain, but maybe... if you had someone to help you carry that... it would't be as heavy... maybe someone..." Jack smiled slightly,"In a silly red jumpsuit heh...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Cold Chair [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Chair [Jack]   Cold Chair [Jack] EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:43 pm

Nilo listened to Jack through his tears. He didn't know what to say... He quietly stopped crying, looking down at his wrists, which where safely hidden behind his shirt's long sleeve. He didn't care at this point and rolled the sleeve up, revealing the many scars that plagued them. He looked down at them, tracing a finger along the line of one.

"... I deserved to be punished..." he murmured out, looking up at Jack. "All I do... All I am... Is pain... I want to end it... But don't..." he shook his head and sighed, using his arm to dry his remaining tears. "I'm sorry... This makes no sense... I just... Can't think today..." he said with a light smile, seeming to gain his composure a little. He smiled weakly, but it was obviously faked. He just couldn't bring himself to be his usual self...

He looked down from Jack though, not wishing to lie to his face. He still felt terrible and exposed after crying in public. He wanted to just disappear and hide. He was tired of feeling the way he did, he just wanted to shut it out. "... I just came to clear my mind... It was a nice bench and I didn't think anyone would care..." he said, laughing weakly after words, "I was really wrong... Huh?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

Cold Chair [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Chair [Jack]   Cold Chair [Jack] EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:59 pm

Jack sat motionless for a moment, letting what Nilo said sink in completely before he let himself breath.  He looked down at Nilo's wrists and cringed slightly. With a sigh Jack quickly pulled Nilo into a tight reassuring hug. To Jack, a true man and hero wasn't afraid to cry and let himself be vulnerable. In this moment Nilo was a bigger man then Jack had ever been in his life. Behind Nilo's thin walls were waves of pain and despair, born from years of self loathing and abuse no doubt. Jack couldn't begin to fathom what some depraved bastard must have done to Nilo to make him this way but he was sure as hell going to patch the wounds as best he could.

"You're an idiot..." Jack had tryed to say that in the nicest way possible... but there are somethings that can't be suger coated," If all you caused was pain then why in the name of Zordon would I be here hugging you, in a completely manly way mind you, and keeping you company. You helped me out of a really tough bind... then you showed up to my stupid Fetherman meeting... You had my back, and now I have yours. If anyone... and I mean anyone gives you shit you come to me and Featherman Red will beat some justice into them" Jack let Nilo go, whether he scooted away or hugged Jack back was his choice.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Cold Chair [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Chair [Jack]   Cold Chair [Jack] EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:24 pm

Nilo looked up at Jack, seeming shocked and startled as he was hugged. Was he really capable of that kind? He supposed he really could... He looked up at Jack in disbelief, looking down at his scars after words. Was it possible that he really did something... Right? He felt like no matter what he did, people would always end up hating him... Yet here this fellow student was... Telling him he had done something right. He couldn't help himself but laugh lightly.

"I... Did something right? Heh... Are you sure?" he said, looking up at Jack with a smile. He seemed better now, a happiness about him. He then laughed lightly again, "I guess I am an idiot... I mean... You got beat up and beated up for me... Thank you, Jack..." he said, unable to stop smiling.

Last edited by Lost on Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

Cold Chair [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Chair [Jack]   Cold Chair [Jack] EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:43 pm

Jack couldn't help but to let out a loud bellowing laugh as Nilo asked his questions, this only lasted about half a second before he vaguely remembered a crippling pain in this chest. Once he remembered it he let out a loud yell and clutched his chest. At this he fully let go of Nilo and began to roll on the ground, getting his already dingy costume dirtier. If Nilo would laugh at this Jack would respond with a glare and a low chuckle"NNNNNG! It's a good thing I'm a super hero! Or this would really... Really hurt! AHA!" Jack let out a pained laugh which gradually became genuine. Jack laid in the slowly accumulating snow and let a comfortable silence fall on the pair.

"Nilo... If anyone puts you down for being Nilo... You look them right in the eye and repeat after me," Jack sat up with a wince and smiled," 'You cant put me down because I find worth in myself! I'm good enough for me... So to hell with you.'... And you can throw something in there about being the Black Ranger if you want... heh" Jack scratched the back of his head and smiled a bright smile.

"Oh... And dont worry about me getting my ass... and maybe a few ribs... kicked in... I live for the stuff heh."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Cold Chair [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Chair [Jack]   Cold Chair [Jack] EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:00 am

Nilo laughed at Jack's rolling antics. Smiling towards Jack as he began laughing in turn. He felt better now, the weight that was crushing him earlier now gone as he sat in the wet snow, laughing happily with his friend. His laughs died down to a giggle as the silence over came the two, perking up and listening to Jack's instructions.

"You can't put me down because I find worth in my self... And that's good enough for me..." he said, the words seeming foreign to him. It felt so sureal... As if he really meant these words he was saying. It felt good to... Feel hope out side of his despair. "Thank you, Jack... You don't know how much you made my day... But um..." he looked towards Jack, a concerned expression crossing his face.

"We should head to the nurse's office... Just in case." he said, standing and going to help Jack up. "A broken hero isn't useful after all." he said with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

Cold Chair [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Chair [Jack]   Cold Chair [Jack] EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:16 am

Jack took Nilo's hand and accepted the help up. As jack staggered to his feet he clutched his chest. The last time Jack cracked rib was when he fought off a full gang (like two guys) that was trying to mug (aggressively hit on) a poor defenseless young woman(Jack found out she had pepper spray when he tried to get a thank you kiss). This felt very much like that but he was sure he'd be fine for a while at least...," No need to thank me Ranger Black... It's what Red Rangers are for! heh... And what friends are for."

Jack smiled and suddenly remembered something he had planning to do when he ran into Nilo,"OH! I almost forgot! Nilo! Earlier today I totally saved a ca... uh... Basket of kittens from this... this.. .big tree monster that shot lasers and ...and..."

Jack continued his story as they walked away.

Jack has left the seance.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Cold Chair [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Chair [Jack]   Cold Chair [Jack] EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:28 am

Nilo has left te scene as well.

All participants have left, thread is now close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cold Chair [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Chair [Jack]   Cold Chair [Jack] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold Chair [Jack]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next