Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Christmas Bash! (Rita) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Christmas Bash! (Rita) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Christmas Bash! (Rita) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Christmas Bash! (Rita) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Christmas Bash! (Rita) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Christmas Bash! (Rita) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Christmas Bash! (Rita) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Christmas Bash! (Rita) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Christmas Bash! (Rita) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Christmas Bash! (Rita)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Christmas Bash! (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Bash! (Rita)   Christmas Bash! (Rita) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:49 am

And so began the most festive day of the circus business with Lia Abate. She was wearing clothing that was definitely abnormal for her normal getup outside work; that being a green and red sweater which she had folded the sleeves up to her forearms, and normal dark jeans with shoes. Her long hair was actually cut slightly to her midback to keep it at least groomable, partially forced upon her by the family, but what can you do? It was all worth it for this life. Especially when she gets the chance to have a party with the family under the top for Christmas. Of course, everyone who worked here outside the family was invited, including Rita Arisato, a new employee that was certainly pulling her own weight on the job. Lia was hoping she would show up, she was rather enjoying her company. The performer would be drinking soda and eating some unhealthy things for once including poultry and gravy, and still managing to eat gracefully. She would be on the outer edge of the crowd, her green hair fairly easy to spot. Everyone was enjoying themselves, reminiscing acts, congratulating each other on a good year, teasing each other, you name it.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bash! (Rita)   Christmas Bash! (Rita) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 2:48 pm

Well, would anyone really expect Rita to not show up? It wasn't like it was the actual party that attracted her, more like it was Lia herself that made her come to it... still, though, that was a secret she wasn't willing to tell quite yet. Still, though, the party itself was turning out to be enjoyable, everyone seemed pretty cheerful and that would be the same for Rita. After all, she couldn't help but be pretty relaxed and happy if everyone else around her was the same way, her bitchy mood had decided to go away when she started taking her medication again too, so that would be a plus.

Christmas Bash! (Rita) 41KSvg4

"..." With a bit of a cheerful sigh, Rita just sipped on her juice, being careful not to spill it on her dress shirt. In all truth, Rita could probably have dressed way less formally for this, she was wearing her normal pure white dress shirt and red slacks, held up by just a simple pair of suspenders in the same color. Well, she liked this style and it wasn't like it didn't look good on her. Her hair, however, would be tied into a ponytail, as she began to like it as lately, and held up by her trademark white and red ribbon with miniature copies of it running all down her hair. Rita didn't doubt that Lia would be easy to find, but the whole combination of colors on her made it even easier, it was almost no challenge seeing that whole array of green, red and even more green, it made Rita chuckle slightly just how well it actually fit her.

"Hey, there you are." Walking up to Lia, Rita placed a hand on her shoulder to sort of call to her before retracting it and giving her a casual smile, should she turn around to look at her. "I've been looking for you for a bit, you know? This really is crowded today, is every employee in the circus here?" She'd speak in a casual tone, trying to ease into the conversation right now so as to begin small talk first. It was always nice being around Lia so Rita would have no problem relaxing right now. After talking, Rita would lean back a bit, supposedly against a wall or something similar, assuming there was one behind her, standing normally should there not be. Afterwards, she'd just take a few sips of her drink while being a bit amazed and amused at how Lia was able to eat something like that still so elegantly, it was a mystery to her even, but she liked it, it made her look prettier, in a way.

"I actually didn't imagine it'd be as big as this... there are a lot of people working here, huh? Anyway, how are you, Lia?" She'd turn around to the green-haired girl again, just now noticing that her hair seemed to have gotten shorter, prompting her to inquire about it. "Oh, um, did you cut your hair? It seems to be shorter than before..." Rita would blush slightly while asking this, a bit embarrassed that the small talk wasn't exactly going as planned so far... still, though, she'd keep her smile up, not wanting to let Lia get the wrong idea about her.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bash! (Rita)   Christmas Bash! (Rita) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 6:33 pm

When Rita addressed her Lia would turn around to smile and wave back, brushing some hair behind her. "Hey there Rita! Glad you could show up!" she reached around her shoulders to give her a half a hug with one arm to avoid making her spill her drink before pulling back after a short moment. "Yeah, most of us are here. Some part-timers couldn't make it cause of their family, but that's it mostly. Everyone here seems to think of these guys as their family. It's nice," she seemed to sigh relieved at the thought. She would pull Rita closer to her and whisper into her ear, a peculiar scent of pine wafting from her. Perfume maybe? Seems that even out of her costume she tried to spruce herself up for things like these, even when some people came with all sorts of casual or costume clothing; some even put on clown makeup for fun.

"Later tonight I am going to smack a couple people with a pie. Gonna need your help to pick targets and get them," she whispered before pulling back away. The party was loud and active so it would've probably been okay to talk normally, but you could never tell who in the circus had good enough ears. That would be no fun at all! "Yeah, we have tons of people in the family. It grew over the years when we started. I was around when we were so small, it's insane now. Don't worry, eventually you'll learn everyone's names. The animals are outside goofing off with a smaller group partying out. No idea what they're up to." When she drew attention to her hair, Lia scratched behind her head. "Well, it'll grow back, I like it longer too, is that why you asked? But every year I have to trim it a little to make sure I don't let it grow and make me trip over it. I have the eggscotic feel going," she said, putting a finger to her mouth. "Excotic.....that's the word right?"

Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bash! (Rita)   Christmas Bash! (Rita) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:57 pm

At the half-hug, Rita would flinch a bit, surprised, but ultimately not resist, just blushing a bit when she was done, though she'd smile thinly at the green-haired girl. "Of course I'd show up, do you think I'd miss the chance to hang out with everyone?" Rita would utter something under her breath that made her blush light up just a slight bit more, it'd be barely noticeable, though.

"That sounds really wonderful, actually... I hope that I can be just the same to you guys as well... especially you, Lia." She'd giggle slightly and face the crowd before being pulled closer, flinching slightly with an intrigued expression before her eyes widened and her face turned into a sly, mischievous one. Needless to say, Rita did catch a whiff of the perfume and was actually quite relaxed by it. Pine was a calming scent after all, no?

"I see... I'll do my best." Rita would then nod, trying to keep herself as discreet as possible so no-one would suspect a thing. When Lia continued on about the circus and the people here, however, Rita gave a gentle smile and nodded, feeling happier, at least. "I'm glad to know that... It's always nice to feel welcome, actually, since I never really had this big of a family..." Rita would sound a bit sad unintentionally, though her smile would keep itself firmly planted on her face. She wasn't trying to hide any feelings, actually; the most likely event was that Rita herself couldn't really tell what she sounded like, meaning that she was actually pretty happy inside.

"Ah, actually, yeah, kinda..." A hand would make itself up to the nape of Rita's neck and scratch it, as if thinking. "I do think you look better with it long... b-but, you do look good with it like this too, so there's no trouble there!" She'd blush a bit more and give a panicky smile, trying to calm herself down right away before it got worse than this.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bash! (Rita)   Christmas Bash! (Rita) EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:40 am

"Good, Nothing wrong with a big happy family. Some people are dating here too, and it works out fine. Wait, does that make it weird?" she said with a chuckle. She then scanned around the party scene to then discreetly point at a young newbie who was wearing makeup, one of the ringmasters, and a chef that was tending to food. "Found Mega Alpha. Keep those three in mind Charlie," she said, hardly understanding what she was saying herself. She did however turn to Rita when she mentioned a family. "You didn't have a family growing up? You said you were an orphan didn't you? I bet it was sad, sorry. But no being sad or you'll be with them," she threatened while gesturing to the targets and puffing out her breath like she was intimidating, though it would come off as really silly.

When her hair was brought up, she smiled, scratching an itch on her head. "Well, your hair is probably easier to clean since it's straighter. Mine isn't as perfect. What's your secret?" she asked. Regardless of her answer, she would nod and motion her hands like she was jotting down notes, and then suddenly begin to hop through the crowd gracefully and grab a small cup and fill it from a nearby dispenser of a colored drink before returning. "I dunno how to use this drink to make a plan, but I am suddenly thirsty," she said, taking several sips and bending her knees to sit closer to the ground while offering Rita a sip.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bash! (Rita)   Christmas Bash! (Rita) EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 1:59 pm

"Weird... Is it really? Doesn't a family usually have people that weren't originally in it but married into it? Something like that." It wasn't a strange deal, honestly, it wasn't like the people here were related by blood... but they do say that family's where your heart's at. In a sense, isn't your lover the most important part of your family? Someone that you share experiences with, the person you're most intimate with, wouldn't that truly be indispensable in your life? That's the way Rita felt about it, at least.

"Mega Alpha confirmed, Roger that, Tango." She'd play along with Lia's words, engraving those three targets into her mind. Of course, to complete the feel as she said that, Rita would crouch down slightly, making a pair of make-believe binoculars with her hands while hiding slightly behind Lia, making sure that they wouldn't see her.

To Lia's next comment, however, Rita would just chuckle, keeping up her smile. "Did I look sad? I'm not, really. I had my brother with me all the time while we were young, so I did have a family of sorts. I dunno, really, it was a shame, yes, but I do think that being here now kinda makes up for it. I like it here, you could say." Rita really did enjoy spending time with Lia... the circus was fun and, so far, it seemed that everybody was enjoyable to be around. She felt happy here, even if she had only started recently.

"Straigher...? O-oh, yeaah..." At that comment, Rita would ponder for a second before responding in a bit of an embarrassed tone, almost whispering. "W-well, to be honest... my hair is actually pretty curly normally, it doesn't fall like this unless I straighten it manually... well, it looks kinda straight but the points tend to fluff outward, making my head look bigger, I hate that. I straighten it myself, though, every day, takes me forever too since it's so long... I wish I could just leave it be and it'd fall like this." She'd end the talk with an embarrassed blush, taking a sip of her drink as Lia went to get hers. After she returned, Rita would still be slightly embarrassed, but would smile at her comment, it was actually kinda funny, honestly.

"Ah, no thanks, I already have my own here and I'm not very into soda... fizzy drinks aren't my style." It was the truth, honestly. The reason she was only drinking juice was that same one, actually. To be completely honest, Rita never, ever liked soda, even carbonated juice didn't make the cut for her. Well, it wasn't like she hated it, but it was just not her "cup of juice", to adapt the old saying...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bash! (Rita)   Christmas Bash! (Rita) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:45 am

"Oh....yeah I get it. I was thinking of something else but that works," she said, blushing slightly in a bit of embarrassment. The mention of a brother however made Lia's eyes light up. "You had a brother? How did it go? It must've been fun..." she said. Well, even if she explained, she would listen and nod along. It wasn't often she came across orphan friends. She was sure there were a couple roaming around, but if there were, they probably weren't near her age like Rita was. She wanted to hear her out. "Actually, I didn't have a sibling. I think I was an only child before I joined this place. Or maybe I did....but I don't think I did. All it took was me hiding out away from my other family to find my way here,"  she said, looking at her to see if she held any interest. She was definitely liking the fun and also the attention; it was always exciting. "It's been so long since I became part of this new family. It's like having more than one family," she said. She was both envious and happy for Rita for her fortunes. People who grow up with no parents truly have it rough and have  a bad life with no one to care for them. Everyone should have that chance to know what it's like to be taken care of by someone who loves you. You need to know that people care at such a young age right?

She seemed to grow silent for a bit, and looked a little lost, like she was distracted by something. After a few short moments that felt like an eternity to her, she shook her head a bit and smiled to her. "Maybe we should go ahead and cream the others up...need to figure out the best Mangos, or....hm..." she said, holding her chin and looking ahead at the crowd, while taking a few hidden glances at Rita with her eyes to she how she was acting. She was hoping she wasn't boring her; that would not make for good conversation, among other things.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bash! (Rita)   Christmas Bash! (Rita) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:53 am

"Something else...?" At that time, Rita came up with a little trick... she would maybe get a more positive reaction out of Lia through it, maybe it'd be a bit more of a hint? "Hmm, well then... what were you thinking about, may I know?" Putting on a sly smile instinctively, Rita was being just a tiny bit bolder than usual, not really all that noticeable, but it wasn't meant to be...

"I did grow up with a brother but... I'd rather not talk about it..." Lia's next words, however, did trigger Rita's senses a bit more, though... it was almost regretful to her, like she was being insensitive by talking about her brother... Lia's tone, though, made Rita want to hold her, hug her, comfort her. Whatever was more appropriate. As Lia looked at her, she'd see that Rita would actually look a bit dejected at that, unnerved, her smile fading into a light frown as naturally as it came.

"Hey, Lia..." It was weird, but Rita was feeling odd, like something was nagging at her. "You know that you can talk to me if you're feeling under the weather, right? I'm your friend, after all, what are friends for?" She'd turn to face her and put up the same smile as before, though it'd seem more soothing now, like she was actively trying to calm and reassure Lia. "In any case, I think you're right but..." Rita would put on a sly smile again, stretching a bit with one hand and then downing her drink, throwing it away in whatever was the nearest trash container before extending Lia a hand for her to grab and use to pull herself up.

"If Tango isn't careful, Charlie may not do a good job." With a wink, she'd drop that hint, hoping that it was clear enough what she meant. If Lia took her hand, Rita would obviously pull her up to help her, then turn to the targets in a seemingly-natural way, as if she was scanning the area in general. Someone with keen eyes, though, would see that Rita's eyes would be moving not really as much between the three defined targets but more jetting back to Lia more often than usual, making her blush slightly and hide her gaze and face from the green-haired girl, instead trying to focus on the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bash! (Rita)   Christmas Bash! (Rita) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 6:58 pm

"Haha. When family members are by blood. But there's more to it than that you know?" she said nodding, with a smile. She was letting her slip by unnoticed until she seemed a little bit sad. "Hey, that's not fair. You're supposed to tell me things too. If you get upset you can talk to me too. I am sure time can be made, so don't thinkyou're a bother," she said, grabbing her gently by the shoulder and holding a peace sign with her other hand, before immediately fleeing into the crowd, and going to the food table, grabbing an uneaten pie and with deadly aim, suddenly threw it square into the back of one of the ringmaster's head before ducking under the table, making it shake and letting a few things fall over, but not alerting the crowd. The ringamster was more shocked than upset and looked around, trying to find the prankster, as a bunch of the crowd laughed and slapped him on the back in good fun. Lia then poked her head out when the target was preoccupied and went on the outside of the crowd to Rita; though quite a few of the partygoers including Rita could see her hair was now somewhat decorated in noodles from a pasta.

"Are you afraid of heights? Good!" she said while trying to grab her arm and take her around the middle of the crowd near one of the poles that held the top up and began to grab some of the footholds to climb up. "Cmon! Trust me, they love it!" She said, looking back at her and holding on with one arm, waving with the other as one of the ladies tried to throw a beachball, which hit her over the head and backed up. She then grabbed one of the longer noodles in her hair and tried to throw it, but it ended up landing on another partygoer, who turned to Lia. In all the laughter and commotion, Lia continued to climb up to the first circular post where someone could sit unless she was stopped somehow.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bash! (Rita)   Christmas Bash! (Rita) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:43 pm

"Oh, I know... Even then, lovers aren't related by blood, so wouldn't that count?" Rita was trying to drop a hint or two at this point, though she herself didn't know quite surely how she felt about Lia... it was odd because, well... this was the first time she'd even begun to feel like that about someone.

"Alright then." She'd go ahead and poke Lia's forehead as she grabbed her shoulder, making her face approach the other's slightly more with a cheerful smile. "If you say so, I won't hesitate to come to you when I need to get something off my chest. But, in return, I get to be your confidant too, deal?" After that little contract, Rita would pull back to her normal position with a giggle, not really giving Lia any time to refuse.

Throughout that whole spectacle, though, Rita couldn't really do much but stare in a daze of surprise at what happened, though she'd return to her senses as the ringmaster turned around, immediately deviating her view away from where Lia was and towards him, putting on a (fake) expression of ignorance and confusion, just in case he looked at her as well. When Lia returned, however, Rita couldn't help but put on a silly smirk as she saw the noodles in her hair, more confused than anything, though, not really finding it too ridiculous, but more like an accident.

"Huh, heights? I'm not too uncomfortable with th--" Her sentence would be cut off by Lia pulling on her and dragging her, though Rita would willingly follow, hoping that Lia could at least let her go now that she knew Rita was following her. When the rest happened, though, and Lia tried to climb the pole, Rita would climb up with as fast as possible, trying to keep up with Lia. Due to this, she'd see one of the ladies throwing the beach ball and immediately move her arm in front of Lia's face, which should be easy considering that they should be at generally the same height, since Rita was trying her best to keep up. If successful, Rita would defend Lia from the ball.

"Heh, alright, let's turn this into a game... I'll try to guard as many beach balls as possible from hitting you, what do you say?" Rita would turn to Lia while hanging on with one arm as well, though Rita would keep herself only to one leg as well, instead letting her other one swing freely. Her steady grip would play a big role in this game, of course, but that's obvious, since she needs to keep herself holding on to the post.

"I know! Until we reach the top, I'll try to deflect any beach balls that come for you. If I can defend you against all of them, I get a prize. If I can't, I'll let you hit me in the face with a pie. Does that sound good?" Rita would show a cocky smile to Lia, kinda like saying "leave it to me!" using only your face. She wouldn't say what prize she wanted from the game, of course, that would have to be a surprise but... well... let's just say that it was something that made Rita extremely motivated to win.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bash! (Rita)   Christmas Bash! (Rita) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:03 am

Since Rita made the call to block the ball, a couple others were throwing more balls, and even some aimed for Rita. They were all cheering and having fun, some were clapping as Rita was fighting off the dastardly beachballs of destruction. Lia would be up at the top of the platform and would help Rita up over if she made it. She'd lean back, hitting some of the balls that mae it up back into the crowd who quite happily bounced it between each other. She then spent the rest of the time picking the food out of her hair, though the subtle scent of marinara remained on her hair if Rita was near her. "Everyone loves to mess around. Wish I could get food from up here so I could toss it out," she would say if Rita joined her.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bash! (Rita)   Christmas Bash! (Rita) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:42 am

So that call was right one for the people of the circus... good to know. Whatever balls came at her, Rita would focus simply on deflecting the ones thrown at Lia, using her strength to normally bounce them back in order to snipe a few people straight on their head or even face, making sure that she wouldn't go over-the-top and hurt someone. After all, even something as soft as a beach ball could end up being harmful if thrown hard enough, right?

"Agh, jeez, the game wasn't supposed to go like this, you don't throw them at me, yeesh!" Rita would exclaim as she put on a little fake angry pose, quite obvious that was the case, but it wasn't supposed to intimidate anyone. In fact, anyone around her would see that what she was doing was intentionally riling them up so they'd target her instead of Lia, making her win the game by default since the objective wasn't to defend herself, but the green-haired girl.

Regardless of what happened, Rita would bring herself up using Lia's help, sitting down next to her after everything. She was huffing and puffing now, but not quite ready to blow down a house, if that made any sense. After all, she was no wolf. No, but Rita was actually quite exhausted after that, she did try her hardest to deflect anything that came her way, though mostly the ones aimed at Lia specifically.

"Phew... messing around can be fun... but having to defend myself and you against a horde of flying demonic beach balls? Yeah, that can get exhausting... still, though, I won't deny it was fun." Rita would giggle and swing her legs around as she sat next to Lia, letting the view make itself on the ground below her. "Then again... the deal was I'd defend you against any that came your way. How did I do? Do I get my prize?" She'd say this anxiously, almost hesitant, with a slight blush on her face. It was quite obvious what she had planned for the prize if Lia did accept... well, Rita obviously didn't know if she did well enough or not, but she could always hope, right?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bash! (Rita)   Christmas Bash! (Rita) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:45 pm

She grinned and giggled at Rita. "Well, it's gotta be. This is my life, so I gotta make the most of it. Haven't spent much time outside the place except school and some things, so you gotta enjoy yourself if you plan on going the furthest." When she mentioned a prize, she put a finger to her lips to wonder what she meant by that. "I can give you training to become part of our act! That'll make up for it right? Were you thinking of something else?" she said tilting her head to the side. She didn't seem to refuse, but she definitely was not wise to what Rita meant. She was definitely not the smartest girl, and sometimes she wished she spent more time in school, but it was a waste. This was way more important! But maybe it would've helped a little. Eventually the chaos that was aimed for them was over and the partygoers decided to continue doing their own thing. They were as alone as they could be. "Wait, are you going to ask for girl secrets? I don't have any," she laughed, not really knowing what she was saying herself. Maybe Rita would know, so it could end up being okay.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bash! (Rita)   Christmas Bash! (Rita) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 10:02 pm

Rita, in turn, would nod at her explanation, finding that it was actually a pretty good one, just like something fun should be. "I see... Well, as long as we're having fun and we're not wrecking anything, does it really matter what is we're doing? At least, that's how I think. In that sense, for me, at least, school can be kinda fun... n-not as fun as... hanging out with you, of course..." She'd blush at this last part, then look away for a bit as she waited for the rest of the crowd to disperse. However, during it, what Lia said actually kinda turned Rita off a bit, making her appear a bit more droopy and skeptical now.

"That, um... yes, I actually was..." Her blush would keep strengthening at this point, turning redder and redder. However, she'd keep herself cool as best she could and wait for the crowd to leave. Once they were gone, Rita would look back up once more and forward, her blush having diminished a tiny bit. Lia's next question, though, would catch her a bit off-guard... simply because, she did have a girl secret, though... it was a bit more personal than she actually liked to reveal. However, Lia was one person that Rita would actually be fine telling it to...

"Girl secrets, huh...? Well... I've got one, but, in exchange for me telling you, my prize has to be twice as good, deal?" Rita would kinda stutter for a bit, blushing still, now more than before... "I don't tell this to many people... I also kinda think it's obvious but... Um, I-I don't like men... As in, I'm not attracted to men, either romantically or physically..." This should be a bit obvious, judging from her relationships so far, she didn't really have many male friends at all and, the ones she had, she hung out with them as friends, never even showing hints of more than just that... with Lia, though, anyone could see that she was a lot kinder and cheerful with her than anyone else, even other girls. Rita also got nervous a lot more than most times... in truth, Rita most likely did like Lia romantically at this point, but the doubt as so big in her mind, she thought of it as just a simple flirt or two, though they'd apparently swung right over the green-haired girl's head...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bash! (Rita)   Christmas Bash! (Rita) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:42 pm

"Well good. I hate school. Never found it necessary. I may not be all smart cause I don't know much outside the circus, but I know how to read mostly and write, so that's enough right?" She had a face both proud and embarrassed of her admittance to her lack of intelligence. But did it matter when she could have fun and enjoy her life as long as she was here? For all she was concerned, she was set as far as a career goes. And life was all about being happy, no so matter what it may seem like to some, it'll definitely mean something to you.

When Rita revealed her "girl secret", Lia tilted her head for a second, before nodding as if understanding. "Ah I see. Some people swing that way. We have a couple of males dating down in the crowd. I am sure a couple others feel that way. But I wouldn't know," she said, scratching her head. "I've never been with a boy or girl. "Boyfriend" or "girlfriend" right? Never had one of those. Does that count as a secret?" she asked, confused herself. She decided to lay forward on her chest and look out over the platform at the people and couples having fun. It was definitely interesting to think about. She knew about the works, the kissing and hugging. But she already hugged people and sometimes blew kisses to people and crowds and gave funny ones to coworkers. What made boyfriends and girlfriends so different? She eventually sat back and gave a sigh. "It's weird. When did you figure out you only liked girls?" she asked, curious to find out an answer. Maybe she only did and just thought she didn't care. But she really didn't, and did not expect to tackle the idea. The concept was simply to foreign for her innocent mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bash! (Rita)   Christmas Bash! (Rita) Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Bash! (Rita)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next