Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi]   Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 12:39 pm

Oki would continue to study the phone color for a bit, its mind elsewhere for a second before green eyes would gaze up as Hyde spoke about the color of the phone. In response to his laugh, Oki would give him a smile.

“Mhmm, but your hair is a better shade than this phone. Even though I don’t care for red, I can get used to that hair of yours,” Oki said with a playful wink before it was tilting its head lightly at the other as Hyde looked the being up and down. Not exactly used to being observed so openly, Oki automatically looked at itself thinking that perhaps something was on its clothing; however, as green eyes scanned its clothing, the being found nothing too wrong with what it had on. Sure, there was a questionable string on its sleeve, but Oki had learned a long time ago not to go pulling strings. Best to leave those to scissors.

In any case, before Oki could begin to ask what was wrong, Hyde would snap his fingers before leaving the being’s side. Staying by the phone, Oki would watch Hyde converse with a store clerk for a moment before coming back with a phone similar to the one it had, but in purple instead. When he showed Oki, the phone, the being would place down the red phone and take the purple one from Hyde to examine it from various angles.

“I like a good deal and while the purple is nice, I am thinking it is still not quite right,” Oki said as it examined the color with a critical eye for a moment longer before looking back at Hyde with a light smile. “It was a nice try though. How about seeing if there be one more color?” Oki said before drifting over to the same store clerk that Hyde had talked to. The clerk seemed to be more than happy to show Oki the various colors of the phones that they had in stock. It took a moment, but eventually Oki would turn to Hyde with two phones in its hand.

In its left hand was a beautiful turquoise one with white flowers on it and the other was a pale blue one. Holding the phones before it, Oki would look at Hyde as it spoke.

“Flowers or no flowers?” Oki asked as it moved one and then the other phone to show them off to the judge.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi]   Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 7:34 am

Hyde would have a small blush when Oki would wink at him, he wasn’t too sure how to handle her as of yet. As they went through the suggestion that Hyde had for a phone color for her, it seems that his instinct was pretty off about the purple color. He only figured it was her favorite color due to the fact that she wore a lot of purple today, but maybe it was his fault for trying to reach like that. ”Well I tried my best….” Hyde would give a small embarrassing laugh as Oki went and came back with two phones. One had flowers and one had no flowers. “ Well, I think the one with the flowers looks nice. It represents nature’s beauty going into full bloom. Green is also the color of nature and represents a lot of other things too. Green has strong emotional correspondence with safety. Even when I’m not around, I would still want you to be safe….ok?”

Wow, that was a bit embarrassing for Hyde to say. He kind of revealed his fanaticism of being a nature lover. He quickly tried to cover it up a little bit so that the conversation didn't seem too weird. “ Sorry, I like nature a lot. I didn’t mean to come off as a bit strange. I’m not vegan or anything; I’ll still eat chicken no matter what!” Yep, there was just no saving it, but Hyde laughed anyway.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi]   Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 11:39 am

Hyde was either a strange fellow or maybe Oki just didn’t get the full hint of what it meant for a guy to truly like a being of the opposite sex. Yes, it understood they enjoyed each other’s company and had some similar likes when it came to fashion and such. It understood that there was a potential for this to become something deeper than just two friends, but at the same time the pair did not know each other on a level for the being to consider romantic route between them. For now, Oki saw this as the pair becoming really good friends.

Holding hands and playful winks was all part of that, right? So did the hint of red across Hyde’s face mean he simply got embarrassed easily or did it hint at something that Oki did not quite grasp yet? The old being didn’t know and quite frankly didn’t take the time to analyze this oddness fully. The being figured Hyde was simply being Hyde and so Oki would take what was happening in stride.

In any case, when the play ended and it came to phone colors, Hyde’s first pick did not quite meet the Oki’s standards and so being honest, the being had told the other it was not quite right. In response, the other seemed to become embarrassed or maybe even disappointed at guessing wrong. Huh. Strange. Why get so down in the dumps about a wrong choice? It happened to the best right?

When Oki heard the other’s words, it stepped closer to him and leaned forward so it could look up into his eyes.

“And your best is all anyone can expect you to give. I am no exception to that rule,” Oki told him with a light smile, showing it was not insulted or angry with the wrong choice. The being was simply amused and slightly impressed at how Hyde had given thought and even performed analysis to come to his conclusion. The information gather could appreciate that.

A few seconds later, Oki would drift off to the store clerk to find the other colors of the phone. When it came back with two other phones and asked for Hyde’s help in making a decision, Oki found itself staring at the other in open amazement at the words that had come out of his mouth. Perhaps Oki would ‘ve remained highly impressed with what was said, but Hyde tried to cover up what he said with other words.

Oki sighed lightly as its shoulders sagged lightly with disappointment. Shaking its head, it would give Hyde a half smile.

“Aww, come on Charming. You had me there for a moment. What happened?” Oki asked the other half-playing and half-not. It really was amazed by the words on nature. It was not every day it found someone else that would say such things like. Too bad this one was a bit more embarrassed about saying such things out loud. Hmmm…maybe Oki could help the other gain more confidence in this department if he wanted that to occur, but for now that experiment would be placed on hold.

In any case, the small disappointment would quickly change as Oki examined the flower phone again and then coming to some form of conclusion nodded before placing both phones in its left hand as it drifted forwards and grabbed Hyde’s hand again.

“Flower phone it is. Come help me with this plan talk, so I can purchase without being confused,” Oki said as it looked up at Hyde with a genuine smile, appearing to like and maybe even trust the guy a bit.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi]   Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 6:30 pm

“Plan talk… Right! That’s right, I have to explain your plan to you!” Hyde would say as he made a small smile, we was starting to be a little bit more comfortable around Oki. “Your plan is basically unlimited everything. Unlimited, talk, text, plenty of features, and it only goes for $40 dollars a month. Think it’s a pretty sweet deal. You can be on the phone as long as you want and send as many text messages as long as you want. “ Hyde would then shift over to the clerk and ask him about the flower phone. The clerk would then return with a box and proceed to the checkout isle.

Hyde would gently grab Oki by the hand and shift her over to the checkout with a smile. “I think todays a good day to buy this phone while the sale Is on Oki chan. Don’t you agree?” Hyde would then wait for Oki to purchase her phone.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi]   Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:08 pm

At first Hyde appeared confused with Oki’s words and then understanding what it meant, the other gave the being a small smile before speaking again this time describing the plan in detail….or at least in as much detail as Oki’s limited knowledge of phones would allow it to comprehend. While it still didn’t understand most of the talk, it did understand that it was seemingly getting a lot for only 40 bucks. Hyde said was a sweet deal and Oki couldn’t agree more.

40 dollars for a toy that could do many things? Why not purchase it and see what would happen from there? In any case, Oki would give Hyde a light nod and then watch as he drifted over to ask about the flower phone. The clerk would nod before disappearing for a bit and then appearing once more with a small box in hand. As the clerk headed to the cash register, Hyde would come back over to Oki and take her hand. Together, they would go to the counter where Oki could purchase its phone.

As the cashier total up the price, Oki dug in its bag and found its money pouch and gave the clerk the payment in cash. Once that was done and everything had been settled, Oki would go over to Hyde grinning from ear-to-ear. It was quite excited about the phone and could not wait to play with it some more later.

“Yes. I think it is a very good day for many things, Hyde,” the being said with a bright smile as it gently placed its hand back in Hyde’s. They had accomplished getting a phone, so…

“What to do now?” Oki asked as it walked back out into the mall by Hyde’s side. With no task left to do and not exactly wanting to leave its ring of safety and chance losing the young male it was considering a friend, Oki was truly at a lost as to what to do, so for the moment left the decision of what happened next to Hyde.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi]   Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 9:22 pm

“Well, right now is the best part. You take your phone out and turn it on. Afterwards , you head over to contacts and notice the first number up there is the one that contains your own.” Hyde would then take down Oki’s number and call her if she followed the instructions. “Now you have my number too, and we can use these to keep in contact with each other. You can text me whenever you want Oki!” Hyde would then take a small selfie of his smiling face and send it as a text message to Oki. “You could use that as an icon, my name will pop up whenever I call so you count recognize me even more. Hyde was pretty happy that they managed to get through to getting Oki phone today, he hoped she was happy.

“Hey Oki, are you happy? I mean, did you have fun with me today?” It might be a strange question to ask but it mattered to Hyde.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi]   Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 3:17 pm

Oki would listen as Hyde spoke. As the being heard the directions, it nodded lightly as it dug in the bag and freed the phone from its box carefully. Once the phone was in its hand, the being took a second to find the on button upon the phone. Turning it on, Oki became briefly distracted by the moving picture on the screen, but then the phone turned to the normal one it had first encountered in the store. With the familiar screen in sight, Oki looked at the small pictures, icons, before it as its mind automatically began to shift which icon was the right one to get to these contacts Hyde spoke of. It assumed the green one with what look like a person upon it was the one to choose.

It hit the icon and then watched as the screen changed to a white and blue one with some titles stored there. It didn’t see numbers yet, so it clicked the title that was its own name and watched as the screen shifted again showing more detailed information. When it spotted the number, it would look at Hyde as it held the phone towards him so he could see it.

“This number?” it asked and then fell silent as it watched the other move and then took down the number by entering it into his own phone. After a few seconds of watching Hyde fiddle with its phone, Oki wondered what the other was doing when an unexpected ringing sound startled it a bit. With a light jump, the being looked down at the phone that had suddenly come alive.

Clicking what looked like a phone being picked up, the sound stopped as some form of timer began at the bottom. At the top was a number. Green eyes would drift from the phone to Hyde as he pretty much answered Oki’s unspoken question. As the being listened it took note that it could hear Hyde’s voice through the phone. Ah, so that timer meant the time they were connected. Got it.

In any case, when Hyde hung up, Oki heard a small beep from its own phone and looked down to see the message “Call Ended” before the phone was switching to the screen it had been on before. Backing out to the main screen, Oki would nod at Hyde’s words.

"That is good to know. I’ll be sure to figure that function out soon then,” Oki said with a smile that quickly faded as its phone beeped again. Looking back down at the phone it saw a number by a small bubble with dots on it. What did that mean? Curious, it clicked the strange icon only for it to open a new screen. It recognized Hyde’s number and clicked it to see it had received a picture of the guy.

it was pretty cute and made Oki smile a bit as its mind assumed this is what a text message must be. While it had assumed that text meant only words, it seemed pictures could be sent also. If that was the case, then this function once mastered would be fun. First it had to figure out how to get Hyde's picture and number together, then it could play with the other functions.

Looking from the picture to Hyde, Oki would let out amused chuckle.

“I’ll be sure to do that and once I figure out this texting thing, I’ll return the favor,” Oki said as it clicked away from the picture for now and found a way to put the phone to sleep. Placing the phone in its pocket rather than the purse, Oki patted the pocket with a content smile.

“There. Always close by,” the being said with nod and then tilting its head at Hyde, it nodded.

“Of course I am happy and had fun,” Oki said honestly before it looked at the other thoughtfully for a moment as something hit it. “Did you not have fun with Oki?” the being asked curious if the question had come up due to something it did. It hoped not, but being what it was it was never to certain why some questions came up and without some sort of sound footing, the being typically remained a bit nervous about what unanswered question truly held behind them. Hopefully with Hyde’s it was a minor thing. It really didn’t want anything to ruin something that while confusing was good nonetheless.

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi]   Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:52 pm

No, I guess I’m just a bit subconscious about things like that. My personality could be a bit much for people and I could get a little crazy sometimes. I’ just glad I didn’t scare you away. “Hyde would give off an embarrassing laugh as he scratched his head. After a small yaw, Hyde would then check his cellphone for th time. “Ok, time to take you home. Its starting to get late and a young lady such as yourself should be going home by yourself. I’m not too sure how far you live, but if it’s close by the shop, I could walk you up to the shop at least if you are comfortable. “ Hyde was offering to accompany Oki, this was her first time in such a crowded area and he wanted to make sure that she got home safe. “Besides, we need to get some sleep and you need to play with your phone a bit before you become a pro at it. If you are worried about my safety, don’t worry about it. I promise that ill text you as soon as I get home.”

Hyde would then hold out his hand for Oki to take if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi]   Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:20 pm

Oh good. It wasn’t something Oki had done to cause the question, but rather the way Hyde felt about the whole situation. As the being heard the words, it would give its companion a small smile of understanding. The words sounded like something Oki would direct towards itself. Interesting how they had something in common like that.

“Scare me away? You’d have to try harder than that to get rid of me,” Oki said with a light chuckle that did not mock, but was simply genuine and honest. It was true. If anything wanted to terrify Oki it would have to be a pretty big extreme and Hyde's behavior while odd at times was nowhere on the level with that sort of stuff. In fact, he had been nothing, but a gentleman up to this point and Oki appreciated that.

In any case, as Hyde yawn Oki would close its eyes and roll its head a bit in a small circle to knock way a kink that was building in the muscles. When it did this, it realized that its body was actually ready for a rest. It didn’t think it would sleep, but at least it could sit still for a few hours before becoming active again.

As Oki relaxed again, Hyde checked his cellphone for the time before mentioning he should take the being home before making his offer.

“I will keep you to your word to inform me of your safe return home,” Oki said as it moved forward and took Hyde’s hand, accepting
without words his offer to escort it home. Hand-and-hand, the pair would leave the mall and head back to the train station to catch the train that would take them back to San Malarus Island.

Once back in familiar territory, Oki would take its time walking with Hyde all the way back to the shop. When they finally arrived, the sky was already beginning its change in color as the sun began its curve to set. At the entrance of the shop, Oki turned to Hyde with a smile.

“I really enjoyed the shopping trip, Hyde and thank you for all your help. Perhaps we can do this again some time, yes?”
Oki said and then stepped forward, Oki gave Hyde a hug not really knowing how the other would react to it. In fact, Oki honestly didn’t care if the reaction was bad or not. The action just felt right to do and so the being had done it.

Regardless of what sort of reaction was given, Oki would eventually back away as it gave Hyde a smirk and a wink before it turned to go back in the shop calling out,

“Take care of yourself, Hyde and don’t be a stranger. The door is always open here,”
as it disappeared into the gloom of the store quite pleased with how the day had turned out.

~ Exit Thread

(Thank you for the thread Hyde <3)

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi]   Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:41 pm

Hyde and Oki's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi]   Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping for a phone, kinda... [Deshi]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2