Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)]   The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:36 am

''Motivation is always a good thing to have....'', Sharaku would comment with a faint smile at Akumu's response. Sometimes, he wished he had more of that. Even if he didn't know whether that would change anything. Yet, it ought to be positive to sincerely look forward to something. At least for some it wasn't as hard of a task as for him. His own interest in things could be unbelievably fickle, as well as any attempt to focus on something in a longer term.

...When he went up to Rita, he did have a feeling that something was up and not in a good way...but he had not expected her to be that bad. Heh, he could have guessed, but as much as he was willing to try in certain situations, he was not a natural empath, that was a fact.

The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 Tyki_mikk_9_by_megami_tama-d3jb9hg

...At first, he was not sure what to really do, seeing as she only started crying more as she attempted to explain herself. But, she did give him some insight. He hadn't been sure what was it that bugged him back then, but after listening to her...it made much more sense. He could be really bad with catching onto and expressing feelings, but she actually reminded him of himself. Perhaps that was why he took notice this quick. Sure, he did not burst out crying too easy, and even if it came to that, he was good at forcing himself to stop. But he did do the same, did he not? Not feeling comfortable with people swarming around him when he was in a low mood, and just saying he didn't care at all and such. The only sizeable difference was, that he tended to get more snappy, and even possibly lash out at people as a result, instead of sniffling to himself.

He would swallow thickly, when she looked at him straight, apologizing. ''Don't. You don't have to be sorry for that....'', he'd say in a low tone, before giving her a sad smile. ''You asked why was I able to read you this easy...truth to be told, I didn't know up until now. I think I do now, though. It's easier to see through someone when you're familiar with the problem...What you said..You remind me of myself.'', he'd attept to explain, honestly a bit unsure at this point. He didn't really know what he was trying for exactly. For a moment, he would close his eyes. Points down for not being good at this stuff.

The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 Tykiipon

''I do the same. Get irritated about people, usually without knowing why, and then feel bad about acting like an unintentional 'asshole'.'' He would look at her again, forcing a light smile. ''Perhaps you could try sitting down and thinking of something that makes you happy. Maybe it'll help. It's not that bad...you can always come around to see another one, when you feel better. I'm sure there are plenty more meteors in the sky.'' He would take a step closer to her. ''Or maybe yell at me or whatever you feel like doing. It gets worse when you keep swallowing things up...I know that.'' That he did, and yet he still went that route most of the time. He didn't like putting his problems onto other people. If he had to speak about it, he always did his best to present it in a way as if he wasn't bothered too much. Even if it was often the exact opposite. He would keep standing there for now, letting her decide. He was a bit hesitant to act more than that, not wanting to upset her further. He did hear Nilo speak up meanwhile, but wouldn't say anything to that. It was Rita's call from now on.
Back to top Go down
Akumu

Akumu

PostSubject: Re: The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)]   The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 6:54 pm

As Akumu continued to observe the stars, he would look over to the girl that her back to them as she answered his question regarding the star's light. As she explained, Akumu tilted his head lightly in thought.

Meteors were called metriods and burned when entering the atmosphere around earth and in turn appeared to become stars as they continued their descent? Akumu’s pondered this information as his brain tried to work around the concept being presented. He was trying to make logical sense of it all. A task that was a bit hard to do since he had neglected his science collection up until now, but at least because of this interesting event he’d have a reason to look at those books he had been neglecting.

In any case, Akumu’s attention would remain on the stars as he nodded lightly at this.

“Hmm..the concept is difficult to swallow, but you have given me much to ponder,”
Akumu would tell the girl in gentle tones as he continued to study the sky above while keeping an ear out for what was going on. It would appear after the whole star crying story, the girl had cheered up enough to answer the other in a civil tongue that made the questionable situation of earlier become less intense. It seemed that everyone was beginning to get along well enough, so maybe things were trying to look up for those gathered.

“Yes it is indeed,” Akumu would agree with Sharaku’s comment about motivation; however, the old attendant had to wonder…just how far motivation could get him. While it would indeed be nice to get out more to observe the world, it did not change the fact that Akumu had duties to attend to and certain rules he could not bend. If his master forbid him to leave his normal areas of resident, then he would not be able to venture out like so. Today, he gotten lucky that no one had been around to ask or stop him. Perhaps next time would be more of a challenge to contend with or maybe luck would be kind to him once again.

The old attendant wasn’t sure. Fate never revealed his future to him. Only the future of others.

In any case, Akumu would fall silent after this as he fell into his own thoughts for a moment quite content with the situation…until that odd air around the girl intensified and exploded into words that got everyone’s attention.

As the two males did what they could to comfort the girl and make her feel better, Akumu kept his distance as he observed the situation. He did not interfere or try to alter what was happening here. His duty as an servant to his master was to observe, gather information, and guide those who appeared to him. He was not here to change anything….This was a cold fact about Akumu that often made him seem uncaring when in reality he cared much for the world; however, no one would know this unless they took the time to get to know him…and that in its own right was hard to do.

After all, Chance was the only thing that determined how Fate dealt the cards to him.

So....Akumu would remain calm and quiet as he watched the others interact as he lightly cupped his hands as a single black card appeared in his hand.

Flipping the strange card over he’d find himself holding the Tower in his hands. Ah…this was not always the best card to be holding, especially when its colors were grey and sad. A fall of some sort…that is what this was signifying. More than likely pulling from the girl that was crying.

While this card did not tell everything that was going on, it did help Akumu understand what was happening more as his hands closed on the card and he watched the others quietly. For now there was nothing he could do.

Akumu is neutral to the situation making him appear to be uncaring or aloof.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)]   The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:39 pm

There wasn't really much else she could say... right now, she didn't want people to do anything for her and, in fact, she never wanted people to do anything for her... if anything, all she wanted to do was go home and rest, anything to stop her from feeling this way. Rita'd just lost her best friend, after all... without her brother to support her through it, she just neglected her medication and went on without anything happening... until now, that is.

"I-I... I don't... I don't know..." Her voice crackling between sobs, Rita couldn't help but back off more and more instinctively, wanting to keep herself from view, especially with people she didn't know around... it was a hard time for her right now but, at least, she had something to look forward to, right...?

"Sharaku..." Tears swelled up even more in Rita's already drenched eyes, she didn't know what to do... it was a true tale, what she uttered before. "I... I can't... I can't yell at someone, that isn't me, that isn't what I do..." Still sobbing between fragments, Rita just looked down to the ground, terrified to know that all she had with her was her phone, not even anything else since she left everything back home... "Something that... makes me happy...?" Confused, Rita looked down to the ground and let her tears run freely now, not trying to hold them back any more...

"Lia... dammit, I can't let her see me like this..." Lia Abate or, as many people knew her as, Cuore, was really all that was left of importance to Rita in her normal life... the performer was surely someone that made her happy, she could say she even developed a small crush on her... still, though, it wasn't serious enough when she could rely on her at these times, that would just bother the girl and distract her from the performance.

"I don't know... I just don't know anymore... I can't keep being like this, but I don't know how to stop it..." After speaking, Rita would simply wipe her eyes and continue looking down, a bit in shame of this whole display but also unknowing of her true feelings... it was an odd case for her right now, she never had someone that could relate to her like this, it was unusual, strange, whatever synonym you want to add, it just didn't feel quite right.

"What can I do... to calm myself down...?" Saying this in a sort of whisper, kind of like a self-imposed question, Rita looked up to the sky, making her face shine slightly bright due to being wet, her tears, still rolling down her face would appear to glow like stars. "I'm so sorry for this..." Calming down just slightly, Rita's eyes fixated themselves on the Moon as she clenched her phone tightly in her hand. She was speaking to no-one in particular, almost as if she was apologizing to the moon... due to this fixation, Rita also didn't seem to take notice of Akumu's behavior, instead not being able to actually deviate her view from that point. It was a strange sight, a tearful silver-haired girl with red, wet eyes, her face drenched in tears of sadness, just looking up at the Moon, not even sobbing anymore... what was she even thinking about at this point?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)]   The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 2:39 pm

Nilo didn't know what to say now... He knew what he felt and what Rita must be feeling now where two different things and he didn't know how to relate. She didn't know what to tell him what to do and so he felt useless... What was he supposed to do? He didn't know her and it wasn't like she'd be grateful for a hug from him... His only hope seemed to lay within Sharaku.

The quiet man seemed to be the only one who could help Rita in this situation and so became silent. "... Don't be sorry... It's honestly okay..." he said quietly. He looked up at Rita, not sure what to say or do past that, and so returned to his silence.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)]   The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 9:45 pm

...This was harder than he anticipated. Sharaku figured this wouldn't be a smooth ride form experience, but Rita was a bit different from him still. She seemed to break down and cry too sharply. Well, crying was a type of venting too, but it made things somewhat more complicated for him. He didn't like seeing this, yet, he didn't know just how much could he do either. Pushing her too much was not the way. ''It's fine. That was just a suggestion. I just mean that it's better to do whatever you feel like at the moment. You don't have to yell if you don't want to.'', he would say, trying to stay reasonably calm, to sort of balance Rita's messiness.

''I can see why you wouldn't want to be like this....but, forcing yourself is no good. If you don't know...right now, it's not the end of the world. There's time to figure things out. The best you can do at the moment is to stop worrying and take a deep breath. We're all okay with this. Don't be sorry when you don't have to. That's a good way to start.'' Well, he was trying. He knew he wasn't going to make her understand herself, because he sure as hell didn't himself. But...it wasn't as if everything was over because of that. He was sure she wouldn't think like that once she felt better. Or so he hoped. Mood swings were hard to predict when they happened.

It seemed that the other two weren't taking much initiative, however. He only noticed that now. Eh? He would have guessed they would be more worried than that when seeing a show like this. Strange. He didn't consider himself much of a helper...yet, he was the only one seriously doing something now. Toodles.
Back to top Go down
Akumu

Akumu

PostSubject: Re: The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)]   The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:48 pm

Quiet, calm blue eyes continued to observe the scene as the ocean hummed lightly behind the man and the cold breeze blew across the sands as the moon laid its pale light upon the land. Akumu listened as he kept an expressionless face for the moment as he weighed his options here and there. On one hand, he couldn’t do anything that would rattle the chains of this world too much, but on the other hand, he was allowed to guide no? Even if the one that needed guiding was not a guest of his or anyone he had a strong connection to, there was nothing in the rules or books that said he could not try to be slightly helpful in this situation.

So waiting his time out, the old attendant would eventually blink as he folded his arms, slipping his hands into his long sleeves once more. He would feel the card disappear from his hand as he hesitated for a second before moving towards the girl looking up at the moonlit sky with a face drenched with tears.

“Rita,” he called her name in soft tones not wanting to startle her as he approached her. “I am not sure what form of conflict you may be going through and I am sure whatever it is, it will not be going away too easily; however, the people around you now have valid points. You shouldn’t keep it locked away or apologize for allowing it show,” he said as he paused before her as he moved his moved his hands from his sleeves. One hand was gently wrapped around something, but his free hand went out to gently grab the girl’s. While this move could easily result in some negative reactions, if the girl allowed it the action to be performed Akumu would gentle pull her hand towards him as his other carefully deposited a small bird in her hand.

The small creature was white with red feathers. It gleamed like a jewel in the moonlight as it looked up at the girl with silver eyes, but Akumu did not seem to mind the oddness as he looked up at the girl.

“I know I am but a strange, but take this small token with you. If you allow it, this bird can help you through the storm and help you find safety again. I will admit it does take time to find the safe spots in life again, but I believe one such as yourself can do it. Even if you don’t believe such things at the moment,”
Akumu said, trying in his own way to help the girl as he took a few steps back to give the other room.

Akumu is comfortable with Nilo.

Akumu attempts to cheer up Rita and give her a bird known as the Moon Jewel to help her. It is a small mystical bird that is said to guide those in trouble times to happiness again.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)]   The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:57 pm

Her behavior was odd right now. Even throughout all this, Rita just kept staring at the moon, taking Sharaku's words in as her face twisted into a frown, directed at herself, obviously. Even if it was alright with everyone else, it could never be alright with her, worrying so many people all at once... it would never sit right with her. For that purpose was the one why she was looking at the Moon, almost crushing her phone in such a tight grip, she did feel it give a little bit, bend just a little bit and crack slightly through her strength. She wouldn't be able to do much else to it but lament that the punishment fell under the poor object who had nothing to do with it... at least it was still functional, just a small crack in its shell wouldn't hurt, she thought.

"But why...? Why is this fine with all of you..? Why are you even putting up with me right now...?" Her face twisted even more as her head, defiant of her will, drooped to make her look at the ground again, most likely at her feet since she had lost all strength right now... even her phone would drop onto the soft grass, lucky that it didn't catch a patch of snow to drown itself in. Her face would turn around at Akumu as he called her name, though, a bit mystified and confused about what was happening, but she wouldn't have neither the strength nor the will to pull back as he took her hand.

"This... what... is...?" Rita's voice would come out a bit crackly as she stared at the bird, unsure of what to make of this situation. "But... why... where did...?" Her mind would be completely boggled by now, her voice losing any coherence it had and just turning into a jumble of words that would make no sense. Rita was utterly confused right now... the bird was pretty, yes, but what did he mean with his words? The silver-haired girl closed her eyes and gave a bit of a pained expression, not knowing how to take this but still holding the small bird in her hands, careful so she wouldn't drown the innocent animal with her tears.

"Finding... safety..." Rita would keep her gaze on the bird in her hands for now, wondering just what to do with it now... she didn't have a cage where she could put it, at least not yet... but she could buy one... the greatest worry, though, would be how her cat would act towards it. She hoped he didn't try to eat it and the thought put a thin smile on her face, though she wasn't really sure of the reason why it appeared in the first place...

The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 XSxtMUE

"私は大丈夫だ... ありがとう... 本当に、あなたにそんなに感謝..."

It had been a while... usage of the Japanese language in Rita's life had become scarce but... this was the only way she could thank someone from the heart. Even if... even if they didn't understand, her tone would still be one of appreciation, apology, and assurance. She had no idea whether someone would understand or not, but it was the only way she could thank them -all of them- from the bottom of her heart, truthfully, and without any doubt...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)]   The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 6:01 pm

Nilo looked up at what Akumu did, amazed at his trick. He then turned his attention to Rita. He was curious to see how she reacted to the bird... Then he remembered his first words to her. He couldn't help but smile lightly, wondering if Rita remembered them as well. He looked up at Rita's words next, tilting his head in curiosity at her words. Her tone made sense, but her words were foreign.

"... That sounds beautiful... Um... What does it mean?" he said with a light smile and quizzical look. He seemed to be coming out of his shell again. "... And um... It's fine that you cried... I've broken down in worst situations..." he said with a smile. He hoped he was making Rita feel better and not the opposite, really only wishing for her to return to a happier state.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)]   The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 7:12 pm

''Perhaps, sometimes you have to rely on others to put up with you, when you can't put up with yourself alone.'' Whether that actually made sense or not, Sharaku didn't know what else to say to Rita's questions. Why did they stand her...? Well, who knew, really. But...he doubted it would be right to just walk away when faced with something like this. Unless you were an extremely coldhearted person. He might be snappy at times, even unintentionally...but he still ended up caring when it came to it. He'd rather not see someone in a bad state. Being so himself was enough.

Akumu suddenly joining the fray was a bit startling, and Sharaku would turn to stare at the other man for a moment....confused. Where did that bird even come from..? Can you even carry that without getting noticed? Because, it looked as if it got conjured out of air. That was not normal...whatever defines normal nowadays, that is. Who was this man anyway...? He lifted an eyebrow in obvious confusion, but said nothing. Rita already inquired about the bird, so he would wait to hear the answer.

He got pulled out of his thought soon enough, when Rita spoke again....At first he didn't notice, but as he was about to respond, he realized she hadn't spoken in English. Eh? There was no problem with classifying it as Japanese, but he wondered why did she do that...? What would be the point if no one here understood her? He doubted many people spoke Japanese in a place that had English as the language. From what Nilo said, he was at least halfway correct. The younger male didn't know. Well.

''どういたしまして。''

He'd answer to the female with a light smile, before casting a side glance at Nilo. ''She pretty much said thanks.'', he would elaborate vaguely, leaving Rita to explain more if she chose to. It was her call, after all.
Back to top Go down
Akumu

Akumu

PostSubject: Re: The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)]   The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:36 pm

One thing about this particular Velvet Room Attendant was that he was connected deeply with the spirits and the power they offered those that choose to follow their strange paths. While he had never had a need to reveal his full potential that did not stop him from using a few tricks here and there to aid those in need. He used the power with his medicines and now he used it once more to call the Moon Jewel to his hand.

This bird was pulled from the sea of spirits and formed to guide the girl through her troubles. The bird was a spirit that did not require the high maintenance of a normal bird. It would not fly away or abandoned the girl until she had found solid ground again in her raging seas and could walk on her own two feet steadily once more. The bird was self-sufficient and could keep itself hidden from danger if needed. When Akumu gave here the small spirit, he gave it to the girl with absolute sincerity. He did not doubt her strength or heart underneath it all.

When she question the gift a bit, Akumu would smile lightly at her as he spoke.

“A simple trick taught to me by an old friend,” he would explain the bird’s appearance away. “Never had a true need to use it until now,”he said as his eyes narrowed lightly with his smile. Yes. A simple trick. That was the best way to explain it all away. Hopefully that was the right tactic to use around these people. In any case, good or not,  Akumu would listen to the question being asked, but stayed quiet as the dark haired male answered the question well enough. With a simple nod of agreement, Akumu would stay quiet as he watched the interactions around him once more.

The bird seemed to calm the girl down as she observed it. The storm that had flooded this area began to end. As the calm settled in and the small silence came, Akumu would take a moment to close his eyes and listen to the whispers on the wind.

Reopening his eyes, he would look towards the girl as she spoke in a language that was not exactly common to the area, but very familiar to him. He heard Nilo question the words before speaking out more about the situation as the other male on the scene responded back to the girl before explaining in a vague way just what the girl had said.

Mmm..Yes. Things would be fine from here on out, was the thought that ran through Akumu’s head as he smiled at the girl and gave her a deep bow.

“どういたしまして,” he would say in gentle tones before standing up straight again as he turned slightly towards the sea as he heard the whispers calling to him again.

Ah. That time already, was it?

Akumu smiled faintly as his blue eyes went to the others.

“It was a pleasure meeting you all, but I am afraid my time here is up. I bid you all the best on your paths in life,” he said giving each a light nod before turning and heading towards the water once more. “Until another time,” he would say as he raised a hand and waved at the others just before he stepped into the rift between reality and dream, slowly fading away as he went back to his own world for the time being.

The only trace of the man that was left was the small bird that rested calmly in Rita's hand as it let out a single soothing note for any to hear.

Akumu has Exited the Thread

Akumu is unsure of Sharaku still, but at least respects him a bit.

Akumu is semi-comfortable with Rita, but not completely certain about her yet either.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)]   The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 11:31 pm

Right now? She didn't care all that much for anything else. Rita was happy, at least. Words from the others would only serve to reassure her, but still, her own were conveyed as effectively as possible, even if one of them didn't understand them... it wasn't supposed to be a truly beautiful phrase per se, but more so heartfelt appreciation translated into language.

"I... see..." She'd look down at the ground with a particularly cheery smile. Tears would still flow, but they'd be more of happiness than sadness... she could move on. Even if he was gone, she could move on. Rita would take that lesson with her and press forward, she had to, she needed to, or else she wouldn't be able to face him whenever they met again...

"You two... you speak Japanese...?" Almost like a child on Christmas morning, her face lit up brightly, happy to know that she at least didn't have to force herself to speak English all the time, even it only to a few people. "嬉しいです..." After that little phrase, Rita would look down and wipe away any remaining tears before waving as Akumu left, a cute little smile on her face as she did.

"バイバイ、ありがとうございました!" That would be the last she'd say for now, looking at the bird as it tweeted that little note out and petting it gently with one of her hands, keeping it help in her other one. In all honesty, Rita didn't even really remember Nilo at all right now. Those two would understand what she meant and, truthfully, she didn't even know the albino boy -who actually possessed the same genetic deficiency as she did- was there any longer. It was odd, but... she completely forgot him.

"Sharaku... 私はあなたに話すことはできますか?" Again, simply because there was no need for her to speak in English right now, she'd just go ahead and use her native language. It was easier for her, even, to do that. Made her more comfortable, like she was back home with her brother, back in Japan...

OoC Note:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)]   The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 12:31 am

Nilo listened to the Japanese speech and lowered his head lightly, coming to a sad conclusion. It didn't bother him so much that he was now completely ignored and forgotten, but simply used to it and saddened by the continuation of it. He sighed and shook his head, smiling lightly towards the two.

"I'll... Be off then. I hope you have a safe night, Sharaku, Rita. Good bye and it was a pleasure to meet you both." he said with a bow of his head and a turn of his heels. He walked away briskly, not really wishing to over stay his welcoming. Whether he aided in Rita feeling better didn't cross his mind as he left the beach, waving behind him if one of the two would bother to say a fare well to him.

He stayed silent as he left, glancing up at the stary night. He thought back to Akumu and his leaving... Most odd... His mind ventured towards the bird then as well. He said he learned a trick but... Why did he have the bird in there to begin with? Was he a traveling magician? No... He didn't travel much to begin with, as he said so himself... Akumu peeked his interest quite a bit and questions filled his mind. He wanted to meet the elven-like man again... He wondered if he'd be graced with that opportunity.

[Nilo has left the scene]
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)]   The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 10:21 am

((OoC: Allright with me. I think I'll do the same. I could perhaps work with my Japanese knowledge well enough if using romaji (because screw kanji), but I'm way too lazy anyway lol Let's just pretend English is Japanese now xD))

...A trick..? Well, if that was so, then it was a very strange trick indeed. A bird was no small thing to make out of nothing. Then again, it was probably not entirely impossible. It didn't really answer Sharaku's question, but he would leave it be for now. He took note that Akumu also spoke Japanese, but that one didn't surprise him too much. The man had a rather Japanese sounding name, it made sense he would know. Rita seemed to be overly happy about that. He would give her a faint smile when she voiced her surprise at understanding her. When Akumu made to leave, he would nod at the man in farewell. He didn't even blink at the strange way of exiting the place. After the whole bird summoning act, this was not going to faze him. That, and he had seen what it looks like to walk through a space rift or a similar thing in the past already. It reminded him of that.

On another note, he was wondering why Rita kept up with the Japanese when there still was one person that didn't understand. Was that why Nilo decided to leave so abruptly..? Well, he wouldn't blame the whitehead. Who'd want to stay when not understanding a word their company is saying..? It would feel weird to sit around in an environment like that. ''Very well, take care of yourself as well. It was nice meeting you too.'', he'd turn to respond to Nilo briefly, before turning back to Rita. Well, seeing as they were alone now, he didn't mind keeping up with the Japanese. It seemed she really liked speaking it. That, and he could sort of appreciate dusting off his skills. He was fluent in the language, but he didn't get to practice it around Azores, really.

''Of course. No problem with that. What is it..?'', he'd ask, in return to her inquiry. What could she want to talk about with him right now..? Hm, he would wait and see, apparently. If he had not left with all the drama going on, he might as well hang around for a little talk now.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)]   The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:06 pm

It was only really after Nilo spoke up and Sharaku replied that Rita noticed. Her intention wasn't to forget him, it was more like, he hadn't really said or done anything to make him stand out too much in her mind, making it so she didn't really fixate him as well as the other two. Regardless, Rita'd wave at him with a cheerful smile as he went off as well, hoping that she could at least give that as a final thanks to him.

"Well... about what you said before, about you being the same way... what do you mean? I didn't think you were the type to be as emotional as I am..." She'd lower her head a bit, kinda embarrassed but mostly to just check on the bird, which she'd then place on her shoulder and let stay there, perched like a parrot on a Pirate.

"Aside from that... I just wanted to talk a bit. I haven't seen you in a while, actually, so I want to know how you're doing, that's all." Rita was honest about this, she just wanted to catch up a bit and see how Sharaku was holding up. Afterwards, she would turn her head towards the moon again, making her face shine slightly thanks to still being pretty wet. Even if she did stop being sad a bit ago, some tears were still falling even now, though they'd be happy ones, not sad ones...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)]   The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:32 pm

Ah, that. To say the truth, Sharaku had kind of hoped they wouldn't need to go back to that conversation. He didn't like talking about it very much unless it was neccesary for some reason. ''Well, no...or maybe yes. I just usually don't break down like that. If we're talking emotional, I'm more likely to get angry about it than anything else. It really depends on your definition of emotional.'', he would attempt to elaborate for her, though, to be honest, he wasn't even sure of his answer. It was hard to put into solid terms. He rarely acted the way she did, and even if something similar happened, he never went at it for that long. He always did his best to not explode like that. Then again, no strategy is fullproof, sadly.

At Rita's next sentence, he would tilt his head a little. How was he doing....? Eh. Would saying normal suffice? ''I suppose we didn't...though, I don't know if there's much to say. I'm doing fine. Nothing much's happening. Except for me meeting strange people, maybe.'', he would answer, giving a slightly amused smile at the last part. Those were probably the only entertaining events. That, and he was just taking the supernatural as it went by now, so unless something out of line happened, he just passed over it. Nothing special.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)]   The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Radiance of the night sky... [OPEN (max three more peeps)]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next