Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ray

Ray

A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] Empty
PostSubject: A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran]   A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Be as it might, while Ray was not exceptionally keen on the idea of looking through these alternate reality worlds, he figured he'd have to eventually. There wasn't too much to get hands on in the normal world, and simply going over to chat with the redheaded guy in alternate Penecia wouldn't get him anywhere on its own. Besides, he would probably need to know something about this place to do anything else, as unseemly as it sounded. Well, guess he'd have to check it out at least once. He could always just go back if it doesn't look too well.

The other side of the school was already looking strange, sand and all, but whatever goes. Ray wouldn't say he liked the scenery, but perhaps it was better that it did not look too much like an actual school. ''Hmm..''

Place:
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran]   A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 9:20 pm

As I entered on one of the portals, I saw Ray, the mysterious man who kidnapped and weird things started to happen. I got a power they called "Persona", I wonder how to use these powers?. Well, the answer might lie in this strange world. "Hey there, we met again" I greeted him and looked around the surroundings. There is a broken blackboard and there are a bunch of chairs and tables so we might be in a school, this is Zela Academy to be in fact. So this is like an alternate world of the real world where mysterious stuff and things happen huh?. "So... Shall we start exploring?" I asked Ray with a very nice and alluring voice.
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran]   A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 11:44 am

Ray was just about in the middle of considering which way to go, even if it probably didn’t matter too much at the start when he heard a voice behind him. Not expecting anyone to be in this place, he would turn around swiftly, only to see the pink haired female from before. Well, that was surprising. She just barely got her power and was already out to poke around? ‘’Hello.’’, he’d greet simply, watching her somewhat curiously and giving her a sharp look when she asked about exploring. That was quick. Sheva seemed quite eager for not knowing anything about this place yet. Not that he did himself, but at least he hadn’t been rushing in headfirst. Though, he was interested in knowing, he was not particularly interested in getting chased by whatever could live in this place. It didn’t appear exactly visitor friendly already. ‘’You’re rather eager to explore the unknown. Aren’t you afraid of getting killed by something here? I doubt it’s just a simple wasteland.’’, he’d respond to her, giving a slight shrug. Even if he’d like to know what motivated her to be so into it, he knew it was not a big point right now. He was going anyway, and by the looks of it, she was going after him too. He had no reason to shoo her, even if he did prefer going on his own.

‘’But, I suppose we can go. No use in standing around.’’, he would concede afterwards, turning around to walk forth. ‘’Feel free to follow if you want to. I can’t say what lies ahead. I haven’t been here in this place before.’’, he would say, turning his head briefly to look at his pink haired companion. He didn’t really need to say that, but it was probably fair to give her a choice to back out in case she wasn’t sure. Ray had no idea, but it wasn’t too farfetched to assume she might think that he knew a lot about this since he was the one who brought her into Penecia’s alternate place in the first place. Sure, he knew how to go about with summoning his Persona, and that some enemies were most likely around in these places, but that was about it for now. He could lie to her, yes, and he most likely would have outside of this, but it was most likely a stupid idea to lead her on when he had no idea about what he was talking about in detail. After all, he wasn’t planning on being the hero if something went wrong, and she should realize that. He was willing to help, but only as long as it wasn’t something that would put him in extreme danger as well.

Strengths:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran]   A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:47 pm

"Sorry, It's just that my curiosity took over me that I couldn't think what lies ahead" I answered. I doubt that this is a simple wasteland too. Mercer said that there are "shadows" on this strange alternate world. Maybe those shadow things are the monsters around here. I am safe as long as I got the power of my "Persona". I then followed Ray in all of that thinking.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran]   A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 3:03 am

Shadows Stand in Your Way! - PvS Combat Has Begun

Shadow 1:

Shadow 2:

Shadow 3:
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran]   A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:13 am

Ray would shrug lightly at the answer Sheva gave him. ''Maybe it is better to not think of it beforehand.'' At least when it came to what were they going to face. And that something did not take very long to make its appearance. Or, their, apparently. Great, three black masses of...whatever it was these Shadows were made of. He doubted it even had a proper name. And if it did, he wasn't sure whether he wanted to know what it was. Not that it probably mattered, when those three were most likely ready to kick them out. Guess it was time to test out fighting. Closing his eyes for a few moments, he would do his best to concentrate on summoning his Persona, as well as ignoring the fact that it was somewhat painful to do so. Still, what mattered for now, was that it worked, the winged creature appearing out of a red mist.
A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] Harpym10-1

Ray would look towards Sheva momentarily, before looking back ahead at the Shadows. Hopefully, she would be able to pull it off. ''Let's do this then.'', he'd state, Harpy giving a sharp grin in return, flicking two sharp edged feathers against one of the opposing Shadows.

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Equips:

Miss/Crit Chance:
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran]   A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:29 am

"I see... so these are shadows" I said to myself calmly then my emotion changed all of a sudden. "WELL I'LL NAME THEM DEAD MEAT 1,2 AND 3!" I said. I closed my eyes and focused on summoning my persona. It was painful but a little girl with tentacle wires appeared in front of me within a red mist. "BURN THEM!!! HAHA!" I commanded my persona. Alessa would then form 1 fireball then throwing them to one shadow then the process repeats until she managed to deliver fireballs to all 3 shadows.

Stats:

Move:

Miss Chance:

Damage:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran]   A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 3:00 pm

Damage Taken:

Shadow 1:

Shadow 2:

Shadow 3:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran]   A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:20 pm

Ray would give the pinkhaired female a slightly confused look for a short moment when she suddenly went yelling. She was really strange. He remembered her doing the same back then in Penecia, but he didn't think this would happen again so soon. Did she have a split personality or something along those lines? ''You change mood a lot...'', he would comment simply, mostly to the air, rather than her directly, before turning back to the Shadows, out of which two were on the ground right now. That left the first one standing up still. With that in mind, he'd let Harpy attack the first one again. Maybe it'd fall on its behind too, eventually.

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Equips:

Miss/Crit Chance:
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran]   A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 6:49 pm

"Ack!" I would scream in pain as I got hit by the shadow's ice. "Hmmm, I'm still alive, I can do this!" I said to myself. "Alessa! Burn them again!" I shouted at my persona.

Stats:

Attack/Passive:

Miss Chance:

Damage:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran]   A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:34 pm

Damage Taken:

Shadow 1:

Shadow 2:

Shadow 3:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran]   A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:12 am

((OoC: Meh, too lazy to type anything))

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Equips:

Miss/Crit Chance:

Last edited by Ray on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran]   A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 4:12 am

(OOC: idk what to type xD and also saving magic for now)

Stats:

Attack/Passive:

Miss/Crit:

Damage:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran]   A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 4:40 am

Damage Taken:

Shadow 1:

Shadow 2:

Shadow 3:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran]   A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 5:11 am

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Equips:

Miss/Crit Chance:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran]   A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Quick Run [Sheva/Gran]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next