Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] Empty
PostSubject: Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard]   Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 2:56 pm

"I appear like a flamethrower at a kindergarten picnic! Suddenly, like a heat flash, get it!?" Yatagarasu appeared in a clearing of the courtyard and looked left and right. Of course he'd show up where no one was... A joke like that went on death ears, it was like a waste of material, ya know!? Man that was embarrassing. Super embarrassing. Super duper embarrassing. Where the hell were all those bastards? Were they still jacking off in the damn tower? Dude, it's been like forever, what the hell?!

Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] Tumblr_n3wgphq6OW1tty8gho1_500

"Damn it, how am I supposed to have fun when everyone's too busy partying in the Tower of Baordum. Haha, get it? Boredom! ... Damn it, even I think that one was lame.." The Wild Crow rubbed his chin and pondered to himself. With all the other Kings messing off somewhere, he finally had some time to work on some of his lines when he saw those bastards again. Hell, that was the only thing fun to do around here. Four was locked up, so he couldn't talk to her. He was too embarrassed to be around Three for long periods of time. Those bastards Two and One were no where to be found. And Souka, he was around, but something seemed off about him recently. As if he were doing a last hoorah before going somewhere far away. It was kind of the same feeling he had when he spoke to his brother that last time before his accident. Well, whatever. Once this was all done, everyone would be dead, even himself. Well, everyone but her. She'd have a world to herself, and if that didn't prove how strong he was, then nothing would.

But in all seriousness, where the hell were those bastards? Did it take them that long to take down a floor of a tower? The red head took his board in hand and began to move around the courtyard, looking for anyone of interest. For once he wasn't here to really pick a fight, persay, but he was interested in something. To be more specifically, he was interested in why these bastards were trying to stop Yachiru's plans. The world was shit. Nothing ever went your way, so instead of falling in line, wouldn't it be alot funner to oppose the natural order of shit? If you had the choice to follow God or be his worst enemy, which would you choose? Though, in this case, Yatagarasu figured he was siding with God, since Yachiru was summoning one here. He wondered what God would be like. Hell, something that powerful to be on the level of a title such as "God" must be a pretty big fucking deal. He couldn't help but wonder if he had the potential to get that title... If he were a God, then fuck listening to orders, he could do whatever he wanted. He'd be able to make a world for Souka, Four, Three, himself, and Naomi. Hell, he might even be able to bring his brother back from the dead. Was it really possible, though? Could one person really maintain the power of God without having some sort of hidden potential?

Yatagarasu crossed his arms and gave a frown as he pondered. Maybe thinking that large wasn't the right thing to do. As long as Yachiru did his part, and reality was wiped out. Then, and only then, he'd be happy... right?
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard]   Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 3:52 pm

“Scream louder will ya? When you keep asking if we get the joke, you kind of killed the jobe before we get a chance to laugh. ” Kogami would say as he makes a u turn and walks towards Yatagarasu. This guy was the absolute definition of loudness and rashness. It’s like you are expecting this guy to explode with every sentence that’s formed out of his mouth, this dude was really something else. However, Kogami stood at a safe distance from where Yatagarasu was, he wasn’t too sure what this guy was planning or the reason why he was here in the first place. “Well, since Vera is harassing the robot, I guess I’ll entertain you for a while your highness. Oh didn’t I tell you we found a new toy to play with? She’s not one of yours is she? Does she have a vibrator function?” Kogami would say as me make a small gesture towards where Mir was with his thumb as he tips his hat. Kogami was pretty lax at this moment, and he overheard most of what was going on with his superior hearing. However, Kogami kept to himself in spite of that. That was until Yata showed up.

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard]   Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 5:15 pm

Yatagarasu turned and looked at the guy with a raised brow. "Oh? So you did hear my joke then! Well c'mon, laugh! I'm just kidding, you sneaky bastard!" The red head gave a haughty, toothy grin while looking towards the guy with yellow eyes. When he mentioned something about a robot, the red head's face went from smiling to dead serious. "A robot? If it's Four, I'll kill you bastards right here. I don't care what Yachiru says. No one messes with Four!" The temperature in the area seemed to start heating up, as the teen would grind his teeth and clench his fists. "I demand you return Four to me right now, or I'll turn this whole courtyard into a nuclear bomb! I'm not kidding either!" He was obviously getting rowdy now, considering his relation with the Fourth King was closer than anyone elses there. If they had touched a hair on her head, he would be against the thought of self destructing and taking everyone in the courtyard with him!

Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] Tumblr_nem76rXycQ1sg1ksjo2_500

"So what's it gonna be? You going to give me back Four, or am I going to have to beat her out of you!? Taking hostages is a coward's way of fighting. Aren't you supposed to be a fucking man!?" A spark of red appeared upon his right arm, and in a burst of flames, his soulbound weapon would appear in hand. It didn't take much to work of Yatagarasu, but for once he was more worked up on someone elses behalf other than his own. That was pretty new. He honestly didn't think he'd ever feel this way about someone other than Naomi, but Four was like family. There was no way in hell he was going to let someone take her away from him. Not like how they stole his brother from him before. After awhile, you start getting tired of losing people you cared for.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard]   Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 5:40 pm

"What was so loud...?! Jeez, can't a girl even read a book in peace?!" Stepping out, Mir revealed herself to both Kogami and the new person, who she trusted wouldn't recognize her as anyone worth mentioning to him or anyone inside the tower. "Four? Sorry, I don't know any people named after numbers, unfortunately, you'll have to look somewhere else..." With a brush of her hair backwards, Mir looked at the man with... a bit of a still scared grin... after the talk she just had with Vera, the last thing she wanted was to be doubted of being an enemy again... "Hmm... I wonder, though... excuse me, whoever you are." Turning to the person that arrived unannounced, Mir spoke up with a bit of a pleading voice, not really knowing whether he was trustworthy or not himself... "Do you happen to know who I am? This is a serious question, by the way, I'm genuinely intrigued..." With that little question, Mir moved slightly closer to Kogami and whispered in an extremely low tone, so only he'd be able to pick it up, hopefully... "Hey, Kogami... is this person one of yours or not?" This would be asked in genuine curiosity, as Mir had never seen this man before, nor was she all that willing to let herself be openly accused of being someone she wasn't... regardless, whether Mir wanted it or not, she couldn't really move much farther than where she was without either Kogami or Vera letting her... so, backing up a bit, Mir quickly gave a slight whisper to Vera, warning her about the situation, just in case she wasn't aware yet... "Sorry to interrupt but... we have a slight problem here, if I'm correct..." With that done, Mir just kept herself looking at the man with a tense face, not really knowing what was going to happen next...
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard]   Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 10:58 pm

Kogami had somewhat of a devilish smile. “Four? I mean I can count to one at least.” Kogami would say as he summoned his snakes, along with his soul bound weapon in his other hand. Kogami twirled the switch blade around as he kept the same look on his face as he always had. “I don’t know who the hell you are talking about. But I’m re-“ Kogami was cut off from his speech when Mir showed up, Kogami pointed to her once more with his snakes, keeping his eye on Yata. This is who I was talking about. The brave little toaster over here, but she doesn’t seem to be one of yours. Though taking hostages does seem like a good idea if this person means that much to you. Did you do the same to those persona losers in the tower, are they captured yet? Its taking them a very fucking long time to get here, so I’m figuring you’re here to torment us on the fact that were shorthanded or something? I know you like to do that patronizing shit….
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard]   Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:35 pm

Yatagarasu watched the guy summon his snakes and blade, and the skater's expression turned twisted. "A fight to the death, huh? Alright then, you dead bastard! I'll kill you ag-.." His words stopped when some dumb bitch came out of nowhere. She asked if he knew who she was. What the hell? "Shut up! My conversation is with him, not you, ya fricken loser!" The red head lowered his bat and looked back over to Kogami. It was a sort of relief that Four wasn't the one being held by these bastards here. To be honest, he could have probably went to go check himself. But ya know? Four was one hell of a girl, there was no way she'd fall easy to bastards like this! Pushing that back on the back burner, Yata took note about the other users in the tower. Now thinking about it, the two he had met before were present, so that meant there really was more of these bastards showing up. "Sorry, I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. But if you want me to patronize you, I can. I wasn't aware you bastards owned this courtyard. Technically, you're on private property, bastards! This is Yachiru Corp territory, ya get it!? Why the hell are you bastards even trying so hard? Do you really think the world is worth saving? Psh, whatever! I know you agree with me." The red head jabbed his finger into his own chest and gave a sinister grin. "If you're smart, you'd kill those other bastards once you see them again. Cut their heads off and join us at the top of the tower. I'm telling you, you're not gonna wanna miss the fireworks at the top of the tower, man! Kill em dead!" Yatagarasu's amber eyes looked over to the chick he didn't recognize. "You can start by killing this bitch here. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard]   Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:15 am

Lifting up her hands into the air with an expressionless face, Mir just gave the stranger a quick word and shut up, letting him talk. "Gotcha, I shut my trap now." Still keeping a wary eye on him, Mir just listened as he talked about... erm... something? Mir couldn't really understand but. then again, she really didn't care, it was free info she was getting and for that, so much the better... But then again, joining the other side when there were so many opponents arriving should they choose to do it or, at least, as she'd been told, it really wasn't the best idea, at least in Mir's mind... and, of course, killing the new chick is tremendously alright in anyone's eyes around here, apparently... well, regardless, Mir had nothing much to say except a shrug and a quick word. "Dunno why killing me would help you out, I already swore I'd follow their orders so, if they go with you, I'd go too, no questions asked... that is, if they go with you, of course..." Crossing her arms, Mir still glanced over at Vera, who she was hoping would intervene any second now... hopefully... even so, Mir still take the fact that she had said nothing until now was a blessing in disguise, having her suspect Mir of being a King again wasn't going to help their cause at all... or, at least, Mir assumed this "Four" person was a King...
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard]   Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 12:46 pm

Vera watched the scene from her tree, but she did not stand, nor make her way over. "That's not necessary, Yatagarasu. We'll make it to the top of the tower without any needless bloodshed. You don't look like much of a killer either. Have you even killed someone before? Have you honestly taken someone's life, and ended any future they had?" Saying this, she used her hands to push herself up to her feet. That look in her eyes basically spoke for her. She had taken that step down the path of taking someone's life, and she did regret it. After all, her hands were no longer clean, nor was her soul. "I respect that notion of killing others to protect this "Four". I've also killed in the past to protect my family. Taking someone's life isn't an easy thing to do, but once it becomes second nature, that's when you truly lose your humanity. I'm not sure what this world did to you for you to want it to disappear, but I feel sorry for you." The thief began to kneed her hair between her index finger and thumb while looking away and sighing. "All that pent of rage, and you're taking it out on the world. I can tell you're strong, so instead of attacking people like this, don't you think you should be using that strength to protect the people you care about? Our powers may be used for evil deeds, but it doesn't mean the users of this power are evil themselves." Her round eyes looked back towards the King and she spoke with a calm voice. "This world is cruel, but it's a beautiful world. You may not think so, but I'm sure someone in this world has touched your heart before. If anything, I believe you're the one fighting for the wrong side." Vera sighed. She knew her words wouldn't get through to this boy. After all, they were like two forces clashing. For some reason, he felt oddly attracted, yet repulsed by this young man standing infront of her.

Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] Tumblr_muyhn9lCTh1rw3w54o2_r2_500

No matter, she needed to get as much information as she could from him, now that he was here. Why did he want them at the top of the tower so bad? Also did he have some sort of relation to that other red headed man who went by the name Mikoto? Also, who was this Four? So many questions, and so she'd have to ask properly. "Yatagarasu, is it safe to assume the Earthquakes we've felt is from whatever Yachiru is summoning from the top of the tower? Can you tell us what it is? A fellow named Mikoto mentioned to us that the Moon was involved." Her round eyes looked upwards towards the Red Moon that looked back down towards them. Whatever that was coming, she did have an inkling it would cause the death of everyone, even herself. She had never told anyone, but when she read her journals with her past thoughts, it seemed that she contemplated about death alot. Especially when she was separated from her parents. Back then, she would have found comfort in death. But now, she felt as if dying wouldn't answer anything. Dying was not on the agenda, nor was allowing this man to end the world on his own whims.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard]   Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:34 pm

Kogami was going to provide an answer to yata, but Vera came before he could say anything. In that case, Kogami put his snakes away and simply spun his switch blade around whine Vera continued to talk. He didn’t say anything; he just maintained his usual composure. However, it was a façade of how he really felt and what he really wanted to do. Kogami wanted to lash out and yell, what’s the point of showing pity to someone that was described to them as the enemy. At the end point, it was going to be a kill or be killed moment. Look at this bullshit; are we really doing this right now? We’re trying the console the guy whose working with the end of the world group? “ Kogami said this in his head kept smiling, they needed information but vera kind of irked him a little bit. She was having a heart to heart with the enemy and Kogami gets nothing at all. Kagami was angry for the sake of his old self, bound to such a terrible rule when nobody cared about him in the first place. He was longing to flip out one fay because of it, like a ticking time bomb of negative emotions. However, that was the old him, and he hated the fact that he changed. He hated the fact that he couldn’t hate so openly anymore, to just release his miserable shortcomings and despair wholeheartedly until he felt better. However, he lacked that luxury. “……” Kogami continued to say nothing, bit his eye twitched twice and he quickly tapped his fedora down to cover his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard]   Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:39 am

Yatagarasu put a hand on his side and gave a haughty smirk towards the toaster. "You're running off one of those plume of dusks if you're a freaking toaster. How would you feel if I ripped that outta your chest and crushed it? Bwahah! I'm sure you'd feel crushed from -dusk- to dawn! Get it!?" The red head gave a laughed before looking towards Ms. Violent who came out of nowhere. She started talking alot of bullshit and the Wild Crow didn't really want to hear it. However, when she started on about taking someone's life, his eyes narrowed. The cocky smile on his face turned into one of indifference, as she went on about how she respected him for wanting to protect Four. She apparently had taken some lives before. He couldn't believe it, but something inside him told him that this chick wasn't lying. But saying she felt sorry for him. "You don't need to feel sorry for me. By the end of this night, everyone's going to be dead. This reality is gonna burn into ashes! Pretty awesome, right!?" He gave a cocky smile before she continued on about protecting the people he cared about. Why the hell was she giving him a lecture? Did she think she could sway him from this goal? Yatagarasu rubbed the brim of his nose with his two fingers and he gave a grunt. "I do what I do for my own reasons. Don't have a heart to heart with me, I'm not backing down from this!"

Going past this talk of redemption, Yatagarasu tugged at his ear and looked towards the side. The moment he heard "Mikoto", his eye twitched for a second and he looked back at the group. "Wait a second. Back up real quick for me, Ms. Violent. Did you just say Mikoto? Who the hell is that?" His amber eyes looked at her as he tilted his head. The level of hostility had surely decreased, and for once he seemed just like a curious teenager for once.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard]   Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:24 am

Hmm... this was really going to turn bad if both Vera and Kogami weren't very much happy with this guy... Mir, for once, just backed off the stage and stood almost behind Vera, though making sure she was still able to see her, the last thing they needed right now was misunderstandings when a presumed foe arrived... Mir just simply kept quiet until they were both finished, not wanting to interrupt anything seeing as she really had nothing much to say, though Vera's words towards the boy -who she now knew was named Yatagarasu- surprised her quite a bit... Though not their content, more their tone, if anything, was off-putting to her, her reaction was similar to Kogami's in a way yet she trusted Vera's decision to this right now.

Of course, the quiet act could only last as long as she wasn't spoken to and Yatagarasu unfortunately did break her silence with, of all things, a death threat.

"I can't say I'd enjoy dying because of it but that doesn't mean I wouldn't love to see this thing crushed... according to my memories -be they fake or not-, this Plume of Dusk replaced my original heart, though even I have no idea if this is true or not... after all, if I'm nothing more than a machine, who's to say they didn't tamper with my mind as well?" Giving a bit of a wry smirk, Mir shrugged and ended her piece there, not really knowing what else to say to the boy that would make him more likely to not kill her, though she doubted even that little sentence did anything to help.

Indeed, this was intriguing... it seemed the boy was flustered at the mention of a certain "Mikoto" character... indeed, this was interesting, it seemed like he'd dropped the tough guy act for even a second and he truly seemed like a normal boy to her... eh, children these days, they look so goofy and yet they always try to maintain that fake badass attitude... Mir couldn't help but grin slightly as she heard the boy's voice turn into a normal one instead of the previous aggressive one... and then again, she couldn't much say that it didn't please her to not be threatened for even a second since she came here... well, except for Vera's gesture to her once they were finished but that was beside the point, it was an extreme situation and Mir couldn't help it... or so she liked to think, at least.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard]   Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 2:11 pm

Vera crossed her arms and pinched her chin between her fingers. His brashness seemed to skyrocket for abit, but something told her it was more of an act than anything else. However, when he mentioned everyone would be dead by the end of the night, she simply closed her eyes. "Everyone will be dead? I can't allow that. If you're not willing to compromise, then we'll have no choice by to end you and your allies in the tower. However, seeing how you haven't been attacking us physically, only mentally, I'm starting to wonder why you keep appearing before us. You seem to like to feed us information and disappear. Do you have an ulterior motive?" She would await an answer before continuing on. The thief did notice a slight change in attitude and appearance the moment she mentioned the name Mikoto. He seemed to know the name, but not the person? Was this Mikoto not one of the adversaries of the tower? Perhaps a third party element to this game of life Yachiru had been playing? She'd play his game, in order to get more information about that mysterious third party. "We met this Mikoto earlier. He had similar red hair to yourself, and even said something similar to what you told us earlier. About there being 'fireworks' at the top of the tower. You two seem rather similar to me. Is he a relative? Perhaps a cousin or brother?" Her round eyes focused in on him for any changes. "He also appeared to be fighting to protect someone. Just like you were willing to fight to protect this Four person. That's quite strange, don't you think?" She had some suspicions about both Mikoto and Yatagarasu. She couldn't honestly say they were the same person, but they seemed to be associates. Both of them also wanted everyone to make it to the top of the tower for some odd reason. Were they working together to try and accomplish something up there? Vera could hardly believe someone as rowdy as this would be so willing to work for another man who'd destroy the world. He was most likely planning something.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard]   Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:45 pm

“Compri- I don’t even know what that means. It’s an unknown word that involves surrendering your ideals and dreams for the sake everybody to join hands and sing kumbaya  around the bon fire.  And I’m pretty sure you would bring all the heat Yata? Get it? Because you … I don’t know… fuck jokes… im not funny.” Kogami would spin his switch blade and tip his hat upward again. “ You know what …..I don’t get,  the point of this. This is all for the ….what? What happens when the world is destroyed? A new one is created in its place? What then? You get what you want Yata? Is that is? Neither of us is getting what we want at the end of this, whether the world survives or not, we don’t get anything. Do you know why? Because you already know that the hidden option C is what we’re all waiting for.” Kogami would then spread his arms out and laugh a little bit. “ You’re bored… a shitty world is boring… a perfect world is boring… it doesn’t matter…it doesn’t matter….nothing…fucking…matters…. the only thing that matters to me… is living. I’m fighting for myself, failure results in my death…. That’s it… this all i got unlike you three.  That’s what I hate about you… even the bad guy has someone to fight for…. “ Kogami said this in a light tone as if these words bore no emotion,  but one could only  guess how much  hatred his words bore. Kogami was alone, but it didn’t matter. He was bitter, that much was proven.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard]   Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Yatagarasu looked at the toaster with a raised brow and a slightly agape mouth. He soon face palmed before shaking his head and sighing. "What the hell was that? You dumbass, I was only kidding! Shut up with your sob story!" His amber eyes switched over to Ms. Violent who seemed to be contemplating her something. But when she said she'd have no choice but to end him, the red head gave a cocky smirk and wiped the tip of his nose with his thumb. "A fight to the death, huh? I've been -dying- for something like that! Bahaha!" He gave his usual cackle at his joke before hearing the part about some ulterior motive. "Ulterior motive? I don't even know the meaning of the word. Sorry, not sorry! Don't think too much on it, cutie." The skater would look off to the side with a sort of wry smile. It was obviously a forced smile at this point. When it came to this talk about Mikoto, Yatagarasu fell silent. He didn't say a word, but instead just listened with wide open eyes. Was she making this shit up? No, that was impossible. There was no way she'd know so much about his brother for her to make so much up at once. Even the fireworks line made him sort of cautious of what she was talking about here. Seriously, what the hell....

"I knew a Mikoto a long time ago, but he's dead. So you must be seeing a fricken ghost! Stay focused on getting up the tower, not on this bullshit...." There was a moment of silence after this, as his golden eyes looked away. However, he was focused back on the gang after the silent dead guy spoke up. "Bring all the heat? Haha, not bad not bad! Maybe you bastards aren't a lost cause after all!" However, he continued onward. This guy was getting all depressive out of nowhere. "Buck up, you're a man. You have two chicks here, you should be fighting to protect them, right? Fighting to protect yourself is fine. I've been doing that for years. But you can never truly lose when you're fighting to protect the people you love! Get what I'm saying!? Jeez, how can I be in the mood to kick all your asses if you're just getting by?" Wasn't that right? These guys were something else. Supposedly the enemy, yet for some reason Yatagarasu didn't really feel like taking their lives. Maybe because they were cut from the same string as him. Little did he know that this group was born from chaos, just like himself. If he were to meet the Persona-Users aligned with Philemon, he'd most likely have a different reaction. Only time could really tell at this point.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard]   Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:10 pm

Hmph, this was truly turning interesting, yet Mir wasn't liking it... Yatagarasu seemed at least a little bit caring to what she had to say if he was willing to say he was only kidding... or that's how she interpreted it, at least... with a slight sigh, Mir kept up her quiet mood while listening to this whole talk... but really, there was no way she could concentrate all that much with what he said before... the world dying in flames, was it? No way she could let that happen... of course, this world had been nothing but cruel to her so far but she still enjoyed it quite a deal... it wasn't every day you could perform superhuman deeds such as punching a steel wall down with your bare fist while going on a blind rage like she'd done in her secluded home before... ah, that safe door to Laude's lab must have been crying sweet tears of relief when Mir left the room...

"..?!" Though Kogami's words really did catch her off-guard and such... she was NOT expecting him to say that... he seemed like a pretty carefree guy before, where did all this depressing shit come from?! "Tch... dammit, Kogami... you act as if you're the only one alone in this world..." She'd say in a whisper with a hurt face, hoping Kogami wouldn't hear it though she knew he would... after all, he could hear what went on with Vera and herself before from such a long distance, why wouldn't he be able to hear something from right behind him, even in a whisper?

"...this isn't the time for that, though... I'll talk to you about it later if I must..." Crossing her arms while looking away, Mir's face would turn to a frown as she said this, though Yatagarasu's words were definitely right... she was fighting to protect the people she loved... yet, she had almost no-one to love anymore... no family, friends, everything she had was this stupid mechanical body she was trapped in... after all, her only family was killed and by her, no less...

"I see... so that's how it is..." Looking at Yatagarasu once again with a bit of an intrigued look, Mir just thought about what he said about this "Mikoto", wandering just who the hell he was too... after all, she'd only arrived, nothing was said to her about someone named like that.. hell, much less was said to her than she'd have liked, the only thing she had now was these two, even the other Users were inside the damn tower, whatever they were doing there... jeez, what was this tower, even? What the hell was it like? And why is it so fucking important we reach it beside stopping the end of the world?! Even a supposed bad guy's telling is to go up there, so what's the deal with it...?!

Grinding her teeth slightly, Mir kept quiet about this for now... asking questions wouldn't put her in a good position until she was cleared of distrust and, for that, she needed someone named Natashi to arrive... so, keeping quiet right now, she just stared into the door of the tower, hoping that the group that was inside it came out some time in the near future...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard]   Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard] Empty

Back to top Go down

Slow motion a**holes! [Messing with the Courtyard]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next