Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Debriefing (Team Survivors)

Go down 
+2
Drea
Attendant Alexander
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 3:13 am

Sentinel listened to ever group's individual feedback. Naomi was planning on visiting the two victims, though given her blank stare, she was not thrilled with questioning them. Oh well, he couldn't make everyone happy and her reservations made sense considering how she was afraid of endangering the other awakened users. The opinions about those users were rather wide spread, Naomi agreed with the android, while the others merely said keep an eye on them. "It seems as though there is a consensus to keep an eye on them and scold them as necessary. We should try to prevent them from leaping to their deaths, but I don't think we should seek to expand our group any further. We are large enough as is, we can offer to guide them, and perhaps share information however I would draw the line at traveling with us." The android said, though now there was the issue that Shunny mentioned.

"I think it is fair to say that we are being watched or she has information on us, either that or she is watching us now. I think she knows we plan to interfere or at least suspects it, but she is encouraging us to explore these worlds. I can't imagine why...what does she gain from it?" The android said bring a hand to his chin he didn't have enough information. Though what Hyde said caught his attention, "The new portals then? She might have just been referring to the worlds, but it is that a mysterious reporter happens to be in the same place as when that occurs, sees it all, and then gestures for the new group to explore those areas. She might work for the women that we found earlier." Too many questions not enough answers thus far.

"Speaking of those other worlds, after we speak to those involved we ought to try and explore these worlds. See if any denizens can help us, otherwise we might have to go explore the other worlds through random expeditions. However, consider those expeditions a last resort, I'm not one who is willing to under go those risks without at least trying to get an idea of what we're looking for. Though if Hyde is on to something then perhaps the school would not be a bad place to begin. After all, we have the location of a new portal, and a mysterious individual who is evidently pointing us toward it. It could be a trap, but if our investigations turn nothing up then we have no choice but to step into it. After all what other leads could we have?"
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 1:11 am

Well, she wasn’t the only one that thought the new people shouldn’t get involved in this mess, but most of them didn’t seem to mind letting them go out on their own. If they could keep them away from all of this, it would be okay. There was no need for everyone to get involved. That was the kind of situation she would prefer. She supposed that keeping an eye on them wasn’t a bad idea. She would like it more if their goal was to explicitly keep them away from this situation, but not dragging them into it directly would have to do. She had to admit, it was probably best to teach them how to use their powers. If the world started falling all around them, they would need to fight. That’s what she had to tell herself to keep from shouting about how dangerous it was to get them anywhere near these issues. She had to remain calm in this situation. Getting upset wouldn’t get them any further, and after last time it may make the others think she had an anger problem. Well, she sort of did, but it wasn’t as bad as she made it seem. She was just passionate and had no idea how words worked.

Her head nodded at Sharaku’s concern. At least, she thought it was concern, “I’m learning the rules of that place pretty quickly, so I should be fine. If I run into any trouble or something interesting, I will tell you guys immediately.” In the meantime, she would just have to keep looking around. The only way to learn was to keep looking. She would sigh when she heard about the woman that appeared and how she knew about them. She would ignore how arrogant Kurasawa’s statement was and get to the point of what it meant, “I said it before. Assume the enemy knows everything. Although, I was hoping that was just me being paranoid and not because they actually do know everything. The fact that she’s able to do that makes me think she’s watching us like some sort of television show.” She was probably waiting for them to do something specific. She couldn’t think about what that thing was though.

She would look off to the side before turning back, “Forgive me for saying this, but I’ll stick to the world I’m getting used to. I couldn’t get into the school to check out the portal, anyway. I’m not a student. Also, exploring the other San Malarus will just give me even more in-depth knowledge, which could be more useful in the long run.” Honestly, she thought it was smarter for everyone to specialize in a certain place and pass on what they learned. That way, they could cover more ground in less time, “If you find anything and need my help, I’ll be glad to tag along though.” She would look for leads in her own way.

She figured it couldn’t hurt to give a basic rundown of what the other San Malarus was like while everyone was here, “The place I’ve been to is really advanced, technologically, but it looks pretty gritty. It seems that machines are king, to the point of androids and humans with robotic parts walking around is normal. Apparently it’s unusual for anyone to be completely human. There’s also a claim that they are trying to attract tourist, I think, but there don’t seem to be any. I’m usually spoken to as if I should be from the area, even though I use the excuse that I’m only visiting. I stick out like a sore thumb, apparently. I also think that when I once went there, someone assumed I was a prostitute…” That’s what she thought Helen meant, anyway, “Until I learn a bit more than the basics, it may be best not to get into trouble over there. I can only learn so much at once. Does anyone know anything else about the other places? Even basic knowledge will do. Just so we know what we’re doing. Of course, that’s assuming anyone has been to another place.”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 5:00 pm

Was that a yes or no? Hm, either way, it seemed that neither of them was too happy about the new people tagging along with them directly. As it was, they had enough management problems already. Hyde's detailing didn't help either. Considering how Sharaku knew both of the two the redhead had mentioned, and he wasn't sure whether he was happy about that piece of info. First of all, the boy with the glasses...the two of them didn't even get along. Second, the female...well, he didn't know her that well yet, but he'd bet she was the type that would eventually attempt to poke her nose in on her own. Still, he'd add nothing more to that discussion, as they would just keep repeating what had been said already.

''If we are being watched, as assumed....it isn't like we can really do something about it. Not if we don't know exactly who, and how. We'll just be going in circles in the current situation.'', he'd state simply, in light of the 'watch' subject. They had spoken in this line before, and nothing got solved. Afterall, what do you want to do with no proof to begin with? He doubted they had the time to waste with searching for someone they didn't know for sure was there. To each their own, but it may be a fruitless task, as much as it was an unpleasant situation. Who wants to have a stranger keeping an eye on them, eh?

Switching to the various alternate places, he would shrug somewhat. ''Either way works, I suppose. Though, I'd second Naomi on the fact that I'd most likely wouldn't be able to just waltz into the school myself. Besides, that probably isn't the only place there is that's left. If we do want to look everywhere possible, we may have to end up splitting up for it. We'll take too much time by always going together.'' Hm, looking into it was something they'd have to do eventually, and even though Naomi was rather adamant on sticking with San Malarus, the school was not the only other place. Whether they should focus on it or not was up in the air. Sure, the reporter was troubling, but it was the same as with the mysterious woman for now. They had nothing specific to link with her, except for the obvious fact that she has something to do with this.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:10 am

Hyde was preoccupied with cleaning the silverware with a small napkin as the rest of the group talked about their next course of action to take. Hyde wonders what the big deal was about San Malarus and why Naomi wanted to go there so bad. “The whole school thing is a bit lame, some random person who could be good or evil managed to get around. I seriously doubt we would run into her again unless we got lucky, but she managed to be in our gym. If they are lax enough and you can dress up to be preppy and cute, I think you have a good chance of passing as a student. But, if you guys are adamant about other ventures, I think I can find something to do about that sandy place. Maybe students only? It’s a though, but I just want to make sure about it. It is after all in the gym. Remember that invading shadow we didn’t take care of? What if some shadow tried to invade during a huge basketball game, that’s a lot of casualties. Speaking of which, we should take care of that thing….. the invading shadow…”

Hyde was talking about a few things. The dangers of having that portal open, as well as taking care of that invading shadow. “But I guess you’re right, splitting up can allow us to cover more ground.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 8:43 pm

Shunnosuke listened carefully to what Naomi and Sharaku had to say. The girl's idea of a "television show" seemed pretty ridiculous, but honestly, what isn't up to that point..? He still had no clue as to how the mysterious woman knew their names and, although Sharaku presented his opinion in a straightforward manner, he wasn't any less right. They couldn't really do something about it, if their enemies already knew enough.
I just hope it doesn't put us all as easy targets. I don't want to start a paranoia, however I wonder if they hold information about our addresses and contact forms too... — He shook his head momentarily. "Enemy", huh? He never thought he'd officially make one. At least not one that's not easy to stomp on an can potentially put his life in danger.

I'm still curious about those "other worlds" you speak of. How long have you been visiting them? Are you telling me there are humans living in that dimension? I mean, real humans? Like us? — The concept behind an alternate dimension was something hard for the boy to grasp, even more if humans are involved. His common sense couldn't prevent him from associating those humans as aliens, although the way Hyde and Naomi treated the subject gave the impression it was just a "normal" civilization with "normal" people, as far as normal goes. How they got there in first place, he had no idea. His genuine curiosity gave space to a frightened reaction: — What?? A shadow is trying to invade our world?? How long have you been holding this information and why haven't you got rid of it already? — His concerned look now aimed to everybody in the table instead of someone in particular, looking between all of them waiting for the first one to give a proper explanation.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:05 am

"As it stands if we are being monitored there is little we can do about, we have to continue along and do our best. One step at a time and we should be able to put an end to it eventually. I don't think she is going to actively try to stop us because she needs us to explore these worlds." The android said, "When she starts to get desperate that is when we will know to worry about that, for now set our concerns about that aside." That should hopefully address the issue of being watched well enough.

Now as for the issue about the school, he looked at Hyde more than a little bit surprised to suggest that they could pose as students, "And if they ask us for our ID's? We'd be busted, perhaps you should persuade the new group to tackle it, while I don't like them being in danger, we can minimize the risk by having you tag along. You have some experience, but you seem to think they have some capability." Though when Hyde mentioned the invading shadow and Shunnosuke freaked out, Sentinel looked at him.

"Hyde phrased that wrong, he meant in one of the other alternate worlds. It is not coming here, but that is something I wouldn't mind dealing with. It could be good to handle this way we can have the people there owe us a favor for getting rid of that shadow." The android said before looking at them all, "As it stands Naomi is taking San Malarus, Hyde because you have access to the school and have displayed interest you should take the academy. That leaves only a few more areas, some hostile, so I'm hesitant to send Shunnosuke to those places. What if any preferences, besides those who at least indicated their preferences, have? I'm fairly flexible, so I will try to remain that way."
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 6:31 am

She would nod at Alphonse’s statement, “Even if we’re being watched, we can’t sit around and do nothing. That will probably get us in more trouble in the long run. Plus, she doesn’t seem to be interfering with us yet. We should do what we can.” She would raise her hand as if she were giving a salute, “I think that is the best idea.” Her eyes wandered to the corner of her eyes when that damn Shadow was brought up again, “Okay. Maybe it is time we took care of that thing. I’m sure the people that live in that world would really like it if we took that thing out for them.” She was slightly less nervous about that place now than she was before. Everyone’s strength had been increasing, and she thought they stood a chance now, “We’ll need a decent strategy, at least. Or, we could just stick with the usual one: beat the thing until it falls.” She nodded at her plan with a smile, “I think it’s a good one. We’ll just have to make sure we’re holding up okay. Sorry that I’m the only one that can’t heal.” That still bothered her. Everyone else could do it just fine, but she was useless in that department.

“That’s right. San Malarus is mine. I’ll relay everything I find out to you guys via text. Just don’t go there for now. I’m worried about too many of us showing up without knowing that world’s history. It already seems like strangers are unusual. If too many of us show up at once, they could find out that something weird is going on.” She knew firsthand that the world was used to things that were outside the realm of science. She would give Kurosawa a suspicious look when he asked if human lived there, “Well, they do in San Malarus, at least. Sort of. Many people there are part robot and some are like Alphonse.” Meaning they looked human but were fully mechanical, “It seems a purely flesh and bone person is rare there.” As for long she had been visiting the place, “Well, I’ve been going for almost as long as I’ve had Intertwined, so a while. Of course, I don’t go all the time, so I don’t know as much as I probably should.” She wished she had more time to look around, but that seemed like a bad idea in many ways.

Last edited by Naomi Epona on Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 7:49 pm

Man, Hyde was persistent today, was he not? Iniciative and all, but Sharaku was almost starting to wonder just what was it that made the redhead so fascinated with the school's alternate world. No offense, but just because something happened nearby didn't suddenly make it a number one priority. They barely knew much about the other places, except perhaps San Malarus, thanks to Naomi. Who was to say that they weren't equally important? Yet, here was Hyde even going as far as already suggesting them to pose as students just to get to that one. Oh sure, the picture of something happening around the school wasn't a pretty one, but it didn't mean they had to hurriedly rush over there. Second, Sentinel was right. If someone had even a slight suspicion, they could easily ask for some sort of indentification. It wasn't really worth it. As said, there were now plenty of students capable of going as well. They would surely want to do something, so let them do the harmless exploring, if nothing else. Better than dragging them into the bigger business. If they're occupied by an explore mission they'd be less likely to pry elsewhere at least for a while. It made more sense than them barging there, risking getting in trouble with the school higher ups, or whoever. ''I agree with Alphonse on this one. It's easier to let actual students look into it. They'll surely want to do something, and making the busy with a simple explore mission is better than possibly getting them involved with he bigger picture they don't really need to. Besides, it would save us the problem of getting into the school. We have enough on our hands without bothering about such.'', he'd declare somewhat straightforwardly. That was that. He wasn't planning on rushing there just because Hyde saw some disturbances around. Might as well just be a false lead, or a trap anyway. He was not one to believe something blindly right ahead...he'd leave that job up to Hyde.

Speaking of which...that Shadow. Again? Last time blew rather spectacularly. He was somewhat surprised to hear Hyde bringing that subject up once again. Though, it seemed everyone was taking it a bit better this time. Tsk, well, they would have to deal with that eventually, no? He was fine with that, as long as they could actually agree on a single action this turn around. ''So, we're actually doing it this time around? I'd rather not have a repeat of what happened last time this Shadow came up. If we're going to take care of it, then we're better all agreeing on this.'', he'd say, leaving it at that. He really didn't want to discuss this one in detail again. What would happen there or afterwards, would happen either way. They needed to be on one page first of all.

He'd give Naomi a slightly contemplative look at Naomi as she went ahead to explain Shun's question. So, there were robots in San Malarus? Rather strange, but it did sound like it could work. A machine would probably have an easier time living there than an actual human being. Though, he almost frowned at her words, and the way she phrased it, mentioning Sentinel directly in connection to that. Not that he minded, but the one who originally posed the question did not know the whitehaired male wasn't a human yet, as long as he hasn't missed anything. Shun seemed to react quite explosively at times, and the younger flailing around about one of them being made of gears was not what they needed now. Surprisingly enough, this time around it was going more smoother than the last, and he'd rather it stay that way. He would say nothing on it, however, hoping it wouldn't end up getting dragged around too much.

....And it all came down to choosing a place each? Well, that was one way to go about it, though just as the android said...Shun, it seemed wouldn't be able to do much on his own, unless it was a guaranteed no scruffle situation. Which was never guaranteed in these places. Hm, wonder how that was going to get worked out. Anyhow..that made Naomi for San Malarus, possibly Hyde for the Academy...and left the rest..? ''So, that leaves us with..'', he'd take a moment to actually think of the remaining places,''..Lunapa, Standasen, and Malstu, yes?'' Well, that wasn't much of a choice there. ''Also, I believe all of them are hostile in their own way. You can't count on being completely safe in any of those worlds, even if it may seem that way.'' That said, actually choosing one wasn't easy. Lunapa was a possibility, though he wouldn't say he liked it there very much during the last trek. Standasen...he didn't really feel like travelling to that place often. Malstu...he didn't even know. That was where the Shadow was, right? He'd been to that island before and all, but he didn't know much, to be honest. Still, perhaps that made it a bit more interesting. ''As for preference, I'm not sure, really. Though, if I really had to choose, perhaps the one where that Shadow is? We'll be dealing with it in time anyway, and it might be interesting to look around, if nothing else.'', he'd answer Sentinel's actual inquiry eventually, though leaving it somewhat open. If it was neccesary, he'd take somewhere else as well...he just didn't find those places very entertaining so far.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:29 am

“Ahhh, you guys are no fun. The one time you get t cosplay as shonnen jump magazine generic image students and you pass it up. I mean, given the benefit of the doubt, we would have been n some serious business. But alright I’ll take care of it somehow. “ Hyde would say as he plopped another sushi in his mouth, he wondered why nobody was eating. “Anyway, if this involves dealing with the shadow, you got my vote. It’s been a while since I actually done anything meaningful, I have to remind you guys that I’m also a part of the team somehow. “ After that, Hyde looked over to Shun with a small smile. “It would be great if you came with me to check out the new users and whatnot. I mean, if you want, it’s always fun to meet new people. On top of that, were both students, and maybe we would have a better chance with the rest of them. But if you have other plan’s that’s ok too. “

Hyde would then address what he learned about the alternate worlds. “Well, I been to alternate penecia. There seems to be a war going on with persona users, pretty generic. Some are good and some are bad, but there are people who govern over the butterfly like us. Me, Shun, and Naomi, I’m not too sure about Raku and Al. If that’s the case, there are people like us all around that might be kind hearted individuals. Its good to be safe but when we see people, I don’t think we should be completely paranoid
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:56 am

...you may be right, Alphonse. Having those people on our good side is indeed a strategic move. — He held his chin for a brief thoughtful moment. While the others kept discussing what their next move should be, the student took the liberty to pick two sushi rolls for himself. Listening to their discussion would give him plenty of time to chew on one, which lasted long enough to prevent the boy from doing further questions. For example, what did Naomi mean by "some are like Alphonse"? The guy seemed pretty normal, as far as normal goes, to his perception. He would inquire about that, if it weren't for Alphonse's problematic statement, which made Shunnosuke raise a finger to draw their attention.
Hold on there..."hesitant to send me"? I'll take it you're concerned about my well being rather than underestimating my abilities, thank you very much. — He sported an acid smile after saying so. — As much as I'd like to venture in those worlds and meet these people, I'll make company with Hyde in this one and manage the new students. Not only an...acquaintance of mine is involved, but I'm pretty sure he won't do it without my help, anyway. No offense, Hyde. — He gave a wry smile to his redhead friend. — So we're going for the "divide to conquer" modus operandi, yes? And I take it, from what you said, those worlds are alternate versions of our Azores. Even the names are the same. Can you tell how far the similarities go?
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:39 pm

The android listened to each person give their own advice and claim their own little section. Well that certainly was flowing rather well. "Yes, I do propose we move to take care of the invading shadow, the inhabitants of that world will thank us, and perhaps even be more willing to cooperate with us given the fact that we have decided to help them out. And as it stands now Hyde and Shunnosuke will take the academy with the students, Naomi is taking San Malarus, Alternate Penecia is fairly open unless when you, Hyde, mentioned your knowledge of it you meant to claim a part in exploring it. You can take two if you desire, just don't push yourself. Sharaku is taking the area with the invading shadow, and I may rotate between the remaining islands. I am more combat oriented and self-sufficient so it might be wise to allow me to explore some places on my own." Well at least the team had a group plan and a desire to figure out what was going on in some of the places. He was trying to give everyone the freedom, and he knew Sharaku needed the freedom and hated being ordered around. However, he could trust his friend quite a bit. Which made him bring up a point, "Sharaku, I might need your help with exploring some of the other worlds, but I will try to handle it on my own. If I do, I will let you know and choose which one you would prefer to explore further."

When the healer of the group made his comment about his own well being and whether or not the planes were alike Sentinel would look toward him. "Yes mainly for your well being, you also seem to prefer diplomacy and some of the creatures you saw in Alternate Lunapa do not know the word diplomacy. However, if you desire to join the group at the school to be the best for you then I am perfectly fine with that decision. As for your question the worlds are only alike in some regards, but do not assume they are. From what I have heard from the others, the alternate world located in the academy is desert like, alternate San Malarus is more technologically advanced where androids like myself wander around as well as other robots. People are more like me, and not entirely flesh and blood. Alternate Penecia is engrossed in a civil war, we've all seen alternate Lunapa, and alternate Standsen is like a swamp. So does that answer your question?"

After a few moments have passed, the android would give a nod toward the group,"Okay, as Shunnosuke mentioned we are going with a divide and conquer modus operandi. Spilt up and find clues about the secrets of the world then report back to the group. Do not try to tackle anything that you feel beyond your capabilities. We are merely exploring and trying to find answers for now. If we find a solid lead to one of the secrets report back to the group then we will move together and solve it." The android looked at the rest of the group before finally concluding, "I thank you for your time, please feel free to depart, that is all that I really wanted to cover for this team meeting. If anyone has questions feel free to voice them and I will answer them before you leave."
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 5:34 pm

Naomi would give Hyde a side glance before correcting him, “It’s not that we’re giving up. It’s that we know when one strategy is better than another. It just so happens that some of us are needed much more elsewhere than the school. Besides, how do you think we’d pass as students? I’m sure people would be able to tell we don’t belong.” Heck, she could tell they didn’t belong at a glance. Sharaku was too old, she stopped going to school years ago, and Alphonse was a full time babysitter. The fact that none of them where there on a daily basis was enough to give them away. Well, maybe they could find some excuse, but it would only work once, and she knew from experience that figuring out a world took many trips. That reminded her, “Don’t get ahead of yourselves and try to do everything at once either. It may seem interesting, but we still have lives over here to maintain.” She just had to note it, because she knew at least one person would try to tackle it all at once.

Her eyes went to the top of her head as she listed things off on her fingers, “Invading Shadow, explore the worlds, keep everyone informed, do the laundry… anything else?” She couldn’t think of what more needed to be said. It seemed like they covered the bulk of what needed to be said.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:12 pm

Sharaku would roll his eyes slightly at Hyde still poking into the whole school business. That point was really moot by now. Everyone was agreeing that it was not the best idea to play pretend just to get there. There were plenty others that could do it. No need for the few of them to play clowns just for that. ''Agreed.'', he'd say when Naomi gave her speech. ''We have no reason to waste time trying to pass as students when someone else can do it without such effort. And I am pretty sure I wouldn't pass either way.'' He really wasn't getting Hyde's sudden obsession with that place. If anything, it was lame to rush like that. They didn't need to sneak in right away.

That said, Shun seemed to want to accompany Hyde anyway, so they already had a starting ground. Aside from that, he wasn't sure he wanted to meet some of the new guys, seeing as he knew some already. Better not yet. Also, he did better on his own anyway, so he was fine with taking a place by himself. Though, he would glance at Sentinel thoughtfully when the android suggested he'd accompany once in a while. ''I suppose I wouldn't mind. As long as you let me know beforehand.'' He didn't really mind. Sentinel was not the type to mess around with him, so it was fine, as long as he knew what were they going for. If it had been Hyde for example, he might have reconsidered, as that would just be a pain, seeing as the redhead didn't listen when needed.

During Sentinel's explanation to Shun, he would remain silent, just listening, not having much more to add to it. He was a bit surprised that the android was so readily saying he wasn't human, considering that Shun didn't know yet, but he wasn't going to stop the other. Each's choice their own. ''Very well, I believe that can work for now. Though, I don't think we'll really need the laundry during that.'', he'd say after the final conclusion was reached, huffing a little at Naomi's count. Other than that, he didn't have much to comment, remaining quiet, in case anyone had any more questions.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:09 pm

“Fine, got it! So we should all plan a day and kill this thing. While were at it, might as well take care of any other problems that we might come across. But only if we are completely prepared and ts not totally out of the way. Though Alphonse, do have one objection. “ Hyde would say as he fiddled his gloves and reaches for a pair of chopsticks. “ Before you leave? Just like that Al? We might as well make your order not go to waste and all eat lunch right here and now. I don’t think there is any harm and all of us sitting together again and having dinner, like we did at Naomi’s place. We don’t gather together a lot often, and it always doesn’t have to be about serious things, right? On top of that, we have Shun now, it’s best if we don’t set an example like a corporate corporation that just sits around and makes decisions, it won’t be too fun for anyone that way. “ Hyde would then reach over and put a piece of sushi in his mouth with his chop sticks, he didn’t mind eating this whole plate of food by himself even though he wanted to eat with his friends.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 12:44 pm

Shunnosuke had to make an effort to not spit his tea out, leading one hand to his mouth and blinking at Alphonse's lecture a few repeated times. "Android"? Seriously? He wasn't even sure if Alphonse was being honest about his robotic condition. That's not how robots are depicted in media and the advances in the area haven't reached the point a cybernetic being has complete eloquence and ability to mimic human's emotions. Alphonse was probably messing with Shunnosuke, being sarcastic or meaning people who underwent some surgery and made it necessary to insert metallic plates inside certain parts of their bodies.

Pff, yeah, right. — He chuckled a bit, rolling his eyes not buying that lie. — About Standasen, you told us no real difference from the actual one. — More belittling giggles. — Back to what matters... I'd like to visit this Alternate Penecia sometime. I'm highly interested in the interaction with the humans living there and that "civil war" you speak of, as well as San Malarus. It's still quite odd for me that other physical planes really do exist not only in theory. That's quite...esoteric. If I haven't been there and seen everything with my own eyes, I'd dub you a bunch of mythomaniacs. — A brief sip in his tea, necessary for the boy to align his thoughts, and he would follow through: — While it might be frightening at first, think of how much our technology would improve if we had access to Alternate San Malarus's resources. It only makes sense since our San Malarus is actually the industrial pole of whole Azores. Perhaps the social differences might pose as a problem for either sides, but I can't help but thinking how amazing it would be if we could forge an alliance with those aliens — Yes, he was referring to them as aliens. — and use it at our own benefit. Of course, to make sure everything can go smooth, if our side could engage in that civil war to end it on the most influent's favor, then we'd have one more pro to soothe the cultural exchange. — The teenager was already daydreaming about having the best of the other world when Hyde's funseeking behavior brought him back to reality. — Oh. Yes. I agree, I'm not too hungry, but I don't like wastages...and it's apparently free food since Alphonse bought it out of his own expenses. Since he's an "android", I take it he won't eat? — The mockery tone was noticeable in the emphasized "android" word, with Shunnosuke taking the liberty to use the hashis and get a sushi roll for his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Debriefing (Team Survivors)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next