Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:00 pm

“And I’m leading the way again! Lets go team!” Hyde couldn’t help it, Sharaku had his chance o take the helm. However, if he didn’t want to, Hyde could lead the way to the best houses to go trick or treating at. “Ok , here’s the first thing about trick or treating! Rule number one! Always check out the houses with the most decorations! That means that they are more willing to give you good stuff, and you are less likely to run into mean old ladies who just yell and stuff. “ Hyde would say as they came across a house with a bunch of pumpkins and decorations. “Perfect example!” Hyde would say as he ran up to the door and rang the door bell. “ Trick or treat! “
Hyde was definitely in the spirit of things, thought he was pretty shocked when he saw a man in a gorilla costume answer the door. “Well hello there! Happy Halloween!” The man sounded a bit posh, which threw Hyde off a bit. However, Hyde’s mind was focused on the candy as soon as the gentleman in the gorilla costume pulled out a big bag of candy and gestured the rest of the gang to come on and get some. “
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:15 pm

Thankfully, everyone seemed to be up for the forementioned idea. While the idea of being the lead was not distasteful, Sharaku was not really fond of going and picking an activity without having much knowledge about the subject. Because, it wasn't as if he knew what else would one actually do on Halloween, aside from what had been mentioned and all. In any case, as long as he didn't get seriously bothered by whatever circumistances, this worked just fine. With the comment about 'costume contests' flying around, he would just roll his eyes lightly. If people were to refuse giving candy because someone's costume wasn't up to par, then half the people doing this might not get anything. He doubted it was much of a bother, even if he had to admit that Naomi's maid outlook was perhaps a little out of context from a certain angle. Why be bothered by it, however, he had no idea.

''Well, seeing as this seems to be settled for now, let's just get on with it. Wouldn't want to waste too much time, no?'', he'd shrug a little, pretty much agreeing with Shun's suggestion of moving on. The talk was not getting them anywhere as it was. Maria was excited, allright, so why wait around more than they already had? Not that he personally cared, but it probably wouldn't be best for them to end up doing this until really late evening or such. Though, Shun's comment about getting candy worth his time made him snort in amusement. Someone sure wasn't satisfied with normal stuff. He wondered what would the teen do if he got some cheap candies. Money and riches weren't everything after all. Expecting the best all the time was just a dissapointing experience most of the time.

...That aside, Hyde cheerfully taking lead again, even after what happened just a moment ago was not what he had expected. He would give the redhead a slightly disbelieveing glance for a brief moment, but not bother with commenting on that. Just no. It wasn't worth concerning himself over anymore. Hyde was apparently fluid like water. Things just went through him, after perhaps having a momentary effect. It wasn't that he was irked over Hyde taking over again, but he was seriously wondering whether the redhead...just got over things this fast, or really had no qualms about previous happenings. It's more normal to not want to go ahead and possibly stir things up even more, rather than dive in carelessly a second time in row. ''And who said 'old mean ladies' won't have decorations up? Rules always have exceptions, don't they?'', he'd throw at Hyde, though not in a dissaproving tone. He was just wondering where did Hyde keep pulling these things out of. Other than that, he had a sudden urge to see Hyde being yelled at by an old lady. That would make for some actual decent entertainment. Besides, Hyde was half asking for it. He just practically insulted some old ladies by calling them mean. Sure, there probably were some here and there, but it's not nice to call it out loud like that.

Following about, as there wasn't much else to do, he would simply raise an eyebrow at the man in the gorilla costume. It was a bit strange, but whatever. With a slightly perplexed look, he'd follow over, taking the candy if he was offered. But, he didn't really know what to do for real. He's never done this seriously before, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 5:33 am

A light laugh would leave Naomi’s mould mouth when Maria started pulling on her. She knew the girl couldn’t forcibly move her, so she picked up her feet and began moving on her own. She would look back at the others with a smile, “Better hurry, or the little lady will run ahead of all of us.” She didn’t think they would want to get outrun by a child, and she knew Alphonse didn’t want to lose her, “Everyone follow the Halloween experts, and we’ll do just fine.” She knew that at least one of them hadn’t done this before, so she was going to help lead them. She would noticeably snort when Kurasawa mentioned wanting Swiss chocolate from these houses. Nobody but a show off would hand out that kind of candy for Halloween. Most children were okay with the cheap candy you could find at any store, and those were easier to get in bulk, “Don’t be disappointed when you get those tiny ‘fun sized’ candies. Actually, if you don’t want them, I’m sure Maria and I can finish them off.” She’d dig through her purse, “Will a Turkish Delight hold you over? Those are fancy enough, right?” She was a fan of rose flavor, but she also had some fruit ones. Since she hadn’t originally planned to go Trick or Treating, she had gotten her own sweets and been indulging herself all night, “They aren’t Swiss, but they are foreign… I think. I don’t think we make them here, so they must be imported.” She knew they were from somewhere in Europe, but she didn’t know where exactly.

She would tsk before correcting Hyde, “You don’t discriminate between houses. You go down the street on one end and back up the street on the other. Everyone knows that. It’s the most efficient way to get all the candy.” That was her secret, “Of course, you stay away from houses with the lights off because those are the people without Halloween spirit.” Children were taught this pretty early, “Most other people are fine with handing out candy.” She realized one major flaw with this plan though, “Does anyone besides Maria have a bag?” She didn’t know how any of them planned to get candy. As for her, she untied her apron and held it together to act as a makeshift bag. When Hyde led them to the first house, she would yell out happily, “Trick or Treat!” She would thank the man when she got her candy and then look down at Maria, “Remember to say thank you.” She knew that Maria probably knew better, but she couldn’t help but say it.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:50 pm

Alphonse nodded toward Shunnosuke, "Though we are not related by blood, I am like her older brother, and I take care of her to the best of my abilities. Yes, she loves candy and your sugestion might have just caught her attention just enough that she has labeled you a friend...whether your like it or not." He said offering Shunnosuke a smile and a pat on the back. Before turning his attention back to Hyde, who seemed to have bounced back! Sharaku seemed less than pleased, by the sudden bounce back, but it was more likely due to the energy that the red-haired young man had. "You sure bounce back, don't you? Though I suppose it is a holiday." The android said offering Hyde an encouraging smile, before looking toward Sharaku who seemed to have Kurosawa's attention at the moment, so it was fine to let them move on.

Sentinel watched Naomi correct Hyde, before they went trick or treating, and the android merely smiled a bit. Maria looked up to Naomi, "Who can hate Halloween!? It is the best holiday! Besides Christmas and Easter! Because you get out of school for those!" She said happily her bag somewhat full of candy swayed around quite a bit. When the question was asked about bags, he held up the spare bags he had. "I do so if people need another bag I can give you all one. I won't be needing one since Maria is getting candy." He gave Naomi and anyone else who wanted or needed a bag a bag with a bright smile. He watched Maria and Naomi follow Hyde up to the house, while he hung back. Behind them not really going forward for candy, just acting like a supervising adult.

"Thank you!" Maria said happily before attempting to drag Naomi back, she was starting to see Naomi as the big sis she never had. Sentinel had taken note of that, he might have to edit it something when he got back too.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 4:33 pm

The teenager just sighed at Alphonse's comment. Friends with Maria...? Okay, he could live with that. He had low tolerance to hyperactive children, foul-mouthed children and basically every other kind of children that's not silent and motionless. Sadly, Maria was among the type of kid he'd rather keep in a zoo, but she seemed a well-behaved girl.

You for sure would want that, wouldn't you? — He gave a wry, acid smile to Naomi. However, she was right; in the end, Shunnosuke would really donate the candies he eventually disliked to both girls. As much as he wasn't truly generous per se, he wasn't also a fan of wastage. — Turkish Delight? If it's Cadbury, then I can consider accepting your offer, thank you. — He nodded probably sounding more posh than he should. That was his last participation in the Halloween-themed conversation, since the boy had little to none experience with actually wandering around, knocking every door from house to house aiming to hoard sweets. He was never allowed to do so, therefore he couldn't contribute to the chat. It didn't mean, however, he wasn't excited for partaking such activity. Maybe the boy wouldn't show it on the surface, but there were quite some hints of anxiety for his new experience. When they finally met the owner of one of the nearby houses, the boy just couldn't help himself. Jumping ahead and having the gun he previously pulled out of his holster pointed to the man's face, Shunnosuke would smile self-assuredly: — Enough with the "Trick or Treat". Put some Beyoncé to play right now, mister, 'cause it's time for you to lipsynch for your life! — His tone showed no hesitation whatsoever, until the boy looked at his companions with a satisfied, rather childish grin, as if he was holding that moment of genuine fun for too long. — Oh myyy, RuPaul is a genius, that sentence is so iconic! I've always wanted to say that! ♥ And don't you dare look at me like I'm weird, "Trick or Treat" is soooo overused, totally last century.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:11 pm

“Comeon Naomi! I got to show Maria the ropes! You should really pay attention to host radio shows, I think there was this segment where they prank call the rudest people in penencia. That’s kind of how I got a hold of who to stay away from in a sense. What does that have to do with houses… hmm…. Well… at least we didn’t butter scotch…right? Or yelled at...” Hyde would then give Maria a small wink and a thumbs up as they got their candy, he would then transfer it off to Alphonse who was hanging in the back.

However, Shun’s next actions really surprised the posh man in the gorilla outfit. I say! When I was expecting trick or treaters, I wasn’t expecting any monkey business! Not more than myself of course…” The posh man in the gorilla suit would say this as he fiddled with his pipe and proceeded to laugh. Hyde was a bit confused as to what Shun was doing in the first place. “What does beyonce have to do with trick or treating. If you said something like Michael Jackson I would understand, because of that thriller music video. But….. you definitely lost me…. “ Hyde would stay silent as he scratched his head and proceeded to leave the steps. “Besides Shun, I kind of saw you as a Taylor swift kind of guy, Beyoncé is a bit surprising. “Hyde would laugh a little bit as he looked around the neighborhood and looked at Sharaku. “Well then, why don’t you pick the next house Sharaku? I don’t know… have a personality that’s not so….never mind… I’ll do it..…..” Hyde would say as he snickered slightly as he looked around and saw that there were a bunch of kids across the street trick or treating at another house.

However, the person who answered the door was the Easter bunny, and it kind of threw off a bit.
“Hey guys, check this out….” Hyde would say as he walked over to see what kind of candy they were getting. The Easter bunny would wave to hyde and toss Hyde a chocolate Easter egg. “ You know, for some reason… this doesn’t make sense… but I’m going to go for it! Who doesn’t like chocolate?! “Hyde would say out loud as he edged his friends on to get some candy from the easter bunny, on Halloween….ironically…
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 8:41 pm

Sharaku would listen in to the talk around, but not participate in it. He really had no reason to. The whole conversation just didn't have anything for him to add to it, or such. A sad fact, but he wasn't going to force it. It wasn't like he really minded being silent. It was probably better that way for now. He couldn't bring himself to be very overjoyed by the idea of grabbing candy from people, and he knew from experience that it was a moot point to try. It was no use to accidentaly make the mood sour, considering that the rest of the group seemed to be having fun. Heh, at least some people could. It was fine, however. It wasn't the first time for something like this, and certainly not the last. He just wasn't the kind of person...and even if he could be, it wouldn't be like this. They seemed to be enjoying themselves well enough without his interference anyway.

He would give a faintly amused smile at hearing Shun's acting at the first house, a bit surprised that Hyde was actually not catching on this time. The redhead was usually the one for this kind of randomness. When Hyde turned to him, he would give the redhead a flat look at first, but not say anything in the end, as the other actually ammended himself rather quickly. Hm, someone was actually being smart for a moment. He definitely wasn't interested enough right now. Even less so than before. For the rest of the walk, he would just follow behind with his hands in his pockets. For some reason, he was in a sort of gloomy mood right now.

The whole thing with the bunny was somewhat funny, but not enough to move with him. He just wasn't feeling up to it at all right now. At Hyde's callout, he would sigh faintly, following the rest if they went, but making no actual move to get at the chocolate. 'Whatever...'
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:55 pm

Naomi would roll her eyes before handing one of the Turkish delight’s to Shun, “Don’t complain when someone is being generous.” She would forcibly take the boy’s hand and put the Turkish delight in it. If he resisted, that was fine. She would just eat it herself and hand him another one, “What’s that saying? Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. Just appreciate the little things, because goodness knows someone out there wishes they had them.” She wasn’t insulting him, for once. She was only trying to tell him not to complain about free candy. Or maybe it was the fact that she never got the luxury to complain about free food and items that made her really annoyed at Kurosawa’s behavior, “Plus, we trade candy later so everyone gets what they want. I’ll just trade you whatever fancy stuff I get over the night. Okay?” Maybe that would stop his whining long enough for them to have some fun. When Alphonse pulled out extra bags, she would nearly sing with joy. She would gladly take one and thank him with a smile. She would then look down at Maria, “I think it’s time to pull out all the cuteness you can muster. We’re going to get a treasure trove worth of sugary goodness tonight.” And she would plunder every house they came to. Gladly, “Alphonse, prepare to carry home Maria’s many bags of candy.” She would say in a pirate voice before laughing.

With a sigh, she would stare at Hyde. Didn’t they just have a conversation about this kind of behavior? Did he forget that already or did he purposefully block that out? Even more so, for a second he seemed like he was going to let Sharaku take the lead, but revoked that statement just as quickly. She would speak up as Hyde proceeded to the next house, “How about we let Maria decide the next house? You may not know this, Hyde, but kids instinctively know where the best stuff is. It’s like a super power.” She was just trying to give someone besides Hyde a chance, “Or maybe Sharaku or Kurosawa. It is their first time, so maybe they should have a chance.” She just wanted someone to have a go at it, and she didn’t mind hanging back at just enjoying the moment. She would go up to the house, regardless, and take the candy being giving out. When she looked back to see that Sharaku wasn’t making a move for it, she would temporarily let go of Maria’s hand and go up to Sharaku, holding up the chocolate she had just gotten with a smile, “This may not be your kind of holiday and I won’t force you to have fun or enjoy it if you don’t, but you still get some of the goods.” She was trying to be nice. Honestly, Sharaku was hard to read at times, so she didn’t know what to do, but she was trying to cheer him up if only a little. No matter if he took it or refused, Naomi would go back to Maria’s side. She got along with the little one.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 1:47 am

Sentinel was rather surprised by Shunnosuke's statement, though he really didn't get it either. Perhaps something to inquire about at a later date? The android felt as though the cowboy was quoting something, but he wasn't sure exactly what it was. The android decided it would be better if he asked at a later date. The android watched them all discuss Halloween and how Naomi scolded Shunnosuke, but it just made Sentinel smile they seemed to be having such fun and if they were having fun he was having fun too. Maria smiled at Hyde, "Yeah! Meanies are meanie!" However, her attention was quickly taken by Naomi who told her to maximize her cuteness. She nodded and when Naomi told her guardian to be ready to carry lots of bags, she smiled. "Yay! Lot's of candy! Candy candy candy!" she said bouncing up and down a bit, which might bring up the question, did she really need more candy?

The android smiled and laughed a bit, "I'm sure I can handle however much candy you all get, but I may have to limit Maria. Look at how excited she is to get some already, if we give her any more she'll be bouncing around our home." He said smiling at the younger girl who began to pout.

"No, I won't.....okay maybe a little bit." she said before noting that Hyde was already leading them, while Naomi seemed to disapprove of such behavior. "Hyde perhaps you could slow down a bit, we're not all like you and Maria bouncing around with lots of energy! he said. Sentinel knew why Naomi upset with Hyde, but Maria was too busy trying to get to the next house! The android smiled at them as they went up to the next house, seeing Sharaku hang back the android stood beside him.

"Thank you for your patience. I and I'm sure Maria appreciates it, she hates it when her friends fight. Though among the group I feel like we're the parents, don't you? It is kinda interesting actually." He said chuckling a bit, when Naomi came back and suggested Maria choose the next house or at least someone do it. Sentinel took Maria's bag before handing her a new and empty one. Maria immediately began to scan the street up and down, "I wanna pick one! Can I? Pleeeaaaassseee!?" she asked giving the group puppy dog eyes. The android smiled and shook his head quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 4:41 pm

(( I must apologize for taking long to reply again. I was a bit demotivated due to real life issues, but I'm fine now and I promise this is the last time. ))

...excuse me? — Was Naomi really, REALLY scolding him? For what? Shunnosuke didn't even know what evoked such moralist reaction from the girl, and it didn't matter. Whether it was her intention to tell him how to act or not, he wouldn't take it lightly. — You know, one thing I appreciate is when people don't try to tell me what to do and how to act. As for this... — He was referring to the candy Naomi placed in his hand. — Perhaps you should give it to these "someone out there", since you're already dressed to serve others. — Delicately the boy would take Naomi's hand, should he meet no impedances, he would return the candy to her after the passive-aggressive statement. If not, he would just let it fall to the ground carelessly and say "Ops, we can't eat it anymore", only to move away closer to Sharaku right after.

"Taylor Swift"? Don't make me laugh. Beyoncé is on another level. — He placed one hand at his waist, looking right at Hyde with hints of contempt in his expression while checking if his own nails were fine. — I don't expect any of you to understand it's a reference to one of the most influent celebrities ever, one who has helped changing the world. It's quite disappointing any of you have such little cultural knowledge to not recognize it. Also disappointing is that I expected to scary that fat gorilla and it turned quite the opposite. What is it, does everybody carry a gun nowadays or what? — Shunnosuke sighed, completely demotivated. He really expected, by his serious tone, the man would freak out when he saw a gun pointed right at his forehead. Instead, he took it as a joke. And talking about jokes...

You two? The parents? — The moment he heard Alphonse's sentence, he snickered. That was sort of ridiculous, still he decided to play the game. — Then what does it make us, daddy? Who of us is your favorite child?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:35 pm

“Hmm? I always know that, children are the future. But you are right, it’s just that Raku didn’t see too interested to so decided to take point again. Sorry…. “ Hyde would say knowingly as he tossed his easter egg up and down. It was definitely shaking; maybe there was other contents of candy in here and not actually chocolate. Hyde was excited to find out if that was the case. However, Hyde took noted of Alphonse’s remark to slow it down a bit. “My bad, I’m just happy today. I really can’t help myself Al, it’s my first Halloween. “ Hyde would say as he turned to Maria and gave her a pat on the back before giving her a salute. “ Hi ho captain! Lead the way!” Hyde was fun and playful, not a lot of people could appreciate or understand that. However, it’s just the way Hyde was. There was one more thing that Hyde almost forgot. He looked at shun up and down and wondered something. “Hey Shun! Do you know any lasso tricks? I was wondering how good you are with a long rope in your hands.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:57 pm

How rowdy. And Sharaku was still busy not getting this whole thing. He would remain quiet, just tagging along until he was addressed in any way or form. He didn't see a reason to interrupt on his own. The rest seemed to be having enough fun without him butting in. As expected. When Naomi approached him with the offer of candy, he would give her a somewhat broken smile. It wasn't that he didn't want to enjoy himself at all. It simply did not work, even if he tried. And excessive trying only proved to frustrate him...therefore, he just gave up. ''If only it was that simple...'', he'd mutter, but taking the offerend piece nevertheless. Though, he would just stare at it for a moment, before dropping his hand down and keeping a hold on it for the time being.

At Sentinel's statement, he would give the android a glance, at first not saying anything. Where did that come from? He hadn't even considered that idea before it had been stated. And nor did he find it accurate now that it was. Sure, he obviously didn't belong with the younger ones playing about and having fun...that much was easy to see. But, feeling like a parent..? Extremely unlikely. He was...not the person for that...at all. He was trying to make an appropriate response to that, but faltered when Shun decided to jump into the conversation. The sudden turn to a joke made him want to respond even less than before. ''I wouldn't say that's how it is...'', he'd say eventually, his tone sort of bleak. This was starting to be too much on him. Everyone was just so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3