Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Looking for a new computer (OPEN) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Looking for a new computer (OPEN) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Looking for a new computer (OPEN) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Looking for a new computer (OPEN) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Looking for a new computer (OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Looking for a new computer (OPEN) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Looking for a new computer (OPEN) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Looking for a new computer (OPEN) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Looking for a new computer (OPEN) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Looking for a new computer (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

Looking for a new computer (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a new computer (OPEN)   Looking for a new computer (OPEN) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:16 pm

In Hakken Super Mall, Brian was walking from store to store looking for a computer so that he could talk to his family in america, Unfortunately since this was Brian's first time in the mall Brian was somewhat lost. Brian had heard from a friend at school that Hakken had everything from books to clothes, maid to vending machines that gave used underwear (his words not mine) so Brian figured that they would at least have a computer. Next to him there was something that looked like a maid cafe and on the other side of him there was a clothing store.

Sighing to himself Brian tried to find a directory that would show him where the computer store was but, unfotunately he could barely make heads or tails of the signs... It was probably the only point where his japanese was at it's weakest... Sighing once again Brian sat on a nearby bench and tried to gather his thoughts of where the computer store was.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new computer (OPEN)   Looking for a new computer (OPEN) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:28 pm

Mio was in the Hakken Super Mall finishing her shift at the maid cafe that was on the second floor of the Mall. She was speaking with the manager after she had gotten changed into her normal attire and he had handed her check for the week. Mio smiled and gave a small bow, before walking away and giving a small wave. Opening the door it set off a little bell, that signals when a new customer enters and gently shuts the door. As she walks out she looks about to notice a young man sighing away as he sits down on a nearby bench.

She walks up to the young man and lightly taps his shoulder, hoping she can help out. "Umm excuse me..but is there something wrong?" She asked curiously as she gave a gentle smile and her long braid falling over her shoulder in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new computer (OPEN)   Looking for a new computer (OPEN) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:38 pm

Turning his head once he felt a light tap on his shoulder, turning back he saw a smal- no petite was a better word girl with blonde hair tapping his shoulder. When she asked him what was wrong Brian thought for a moment and said,

"I am looking for the computer store, I can't seem to find one around here... would you be so kind as to tell me where one is, miss?"

Brian made sure to keep what he said as formal as possible, he knew that the japanese were big on formalities and since Brian was a foreigner in the country he madfe sure to keep the politeness at the highest point possible, it was the way he was taught. As Brian awaited the answer from the girl he began to fiddle with his necklace that had a cross on the center, he always did it when he was nervous and using fomality especially in a different language always made Brian nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new computer (OPEN)   Looking for a new computer (OPEN) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:54 pm

"I am looking for the computer store, I can't seem to find one around here... would you be so kind as to tell me where one is, miss?"

The man replied formally speaking as he looked at her. She placed her index finger on her lips as she lifted her head and started to look both ways down the halls filled with people going in and out of the nearby stores. She started to scratch the back of her head, she hasn't been exploring the mall much since getting the job here and she didn't really know where a "Computer store" was. Though she did know where a nearby electronics store was, as she bought her phone there a few days ago and they probably sell computers or maybe even know where the computer store is.

"I'm not sure where the computer store is, but I know where's the next best thing. Its only five stores down from the cafe. Come on I'll show you."

She said apologetically, before pointing into the direction of the electronics store. She started to walk in that direction, with her hand signaling for him to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new computer (OPEN)   Looking for a new computer (OPEN) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Following behind the girl, Brian really didn't have much to say, to be honest he wasn't the best at talking to girls without them getting the idea that he was hitting on them. Sighing he followed behind her until he got tothe electronics store. Once he arrived he instantly began looking from window to window staring at the computers from 100,000 yen to 5,000,000 yen. Sighing at the different prices Brian bought the cheapest laptop that he could find which was 150,000 yen which was on Brian's bank account that he had when he arrived in Japan.

Walking in to the store Brian said to the girl,"It's over there? thanks, wait here for a second." as he entered the store. Once he bought the computer he looked back at the girl and said." Thanks for helping me find the store, how about I repay you in some lunch... anywhere you want." Brian smiled, he had no idea what the prices of resturants were around here but he felt like he could cover anything the girl could possibly want around the mall.... as long as she doesn't make him pay for a 5 course meal.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new computer (OPEN)   Looking for a new computer (OPEN) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:35 pm

As they walked down toward the electronics store, there were desktop and laptop computers behind the front windows for the customers who pass by can look at them and even get the want to buy them. The young man started walked faster then Mio heading to the entrance. "It's over there? thanks, wait here for a second."he said as he started to walk into the store. Mio felt confused, as for the reason he wanted to stay here instead of going in with him, but she didn't really care and decided to stand and wait outside.

"Hmm I wonder if he goes to Kizuna Academy as well...And I don't even know his name. I'll have to ask him when he comes back."

He started to walk out of the store with the computer in hand and started to walk back toward her. "Thanks for helping me find the store, how about I repay you in some lunch... anywhere you want." He said smiling. Mio was surprised that he wanted to repay her for just walking him down to a nearby store, but she guessed that it would be rude for her to decline, so she smiled at him. "Sure, I know this good place that has some tasty burgers. But just so you know this isn't a date." She said jokingly as she started to walk toward the food court.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new computer (OPEN)   Looking for a new computer (OPEN) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:00 pm

"sure, sure this isn't a date. Just two aquaintances having lunch" Brian said with a smile. As they walked toward the food court Brian asked the girl for her name. It would be rude if he didn't at least know the girl's name. He wondered how the burgers would taste though Brian was from America he was never big on burgers, usually because all of them would be eaten before he would get home from school or work... The pecking order they called it in Brian's house.. and Brian was almost always at the bottom whether it was because he was the youngest or because he was to kind to claim his burger.

"So.... you look like a student... do you go to kizuna academy?"

Brian asked as they neared the burger joint. Which in Brian's oppinion looked exactly like the ones in America except less greasy and alot less overweight people crowding the counter. It was a mall resturant Brian reasoned with himself... Of course it would be clean.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new computer (OPEN)   Looking for a new computer (OPEN) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:36 pm

"My name is Kiyomi Mio, but you can just call me Mio if you want. Whats yours?" She asked as she would like to know his and respond to him properly instead of knowing him as just some guy she met. "So.... you look like a student... do you go to kizuna academy?" Brian asked. Mio nodded turning her head toward his smiling. "Yup I just started going there not to long ago, actually. Why? Do you go there too?" She asked curiously. Mio walked into the food court and found the "burger palace" that was near the far right of the court. She decided on just getting a regular burger, so she wouldn't feel as if she was robbing the guy. The man behind the register took her order and looked toward the young man. "Anything for you? He asked as any ordinary employing running the cash register would do.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new computer (OPEN)   Looking for a new computer (OPEN) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:44 pm

"yeah class 1-A, I believe I haven't really showed up for class yet though, I just moved here from America." Brian said answering the girl's question. Once he was at the conter Brian decided to just order a soda... Lemon lime his favorite drink. Once the employee at the register told Brian the price of the food Brian paid before sitting down at the nearest table and taking a sip from his cup.

"So are you from this town? Or are you from somewhere outside of the region?"

Brian asked after swallowing a big gulp of his soda.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new computer (OPEN)   Looking for a new computer (OPEN) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:52 pm

"yeah class 1-A, I believe I haven't really showed up for class yet though, I just moved here from America." Mio was surprised that he was in the same grade as him, let alone the same class, and was kinda glad. To her it was kinda like fate, as they both met here at the mall for some unknown reason. "I haven't been in school long, but I can say its fun and the teacher's nice. If you ever need someone to hang with, I'd be glad to. Don't have much friends yet" She said happily, with a smile on her face, turning back toward the counter.

It wasn't long before her order came to the front counter, left on a tray. Just a regular burger was placed there, as she picked it up and followed him to a nearby table, placing the tray down before taking a seat. "So are you from this town? Or are you from somewhere outside of the region?" He asked. Mio took a small bite and swallowed before answering. " Yah my real home is far into another region, I came here alone and living at the school dorms for now." She said, before taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new computer (OPEN)   Looking for a new computer (OPEN) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:15 pm

"I see, I also live in the school dorms myself." Brian said. A loud ringing sound began to come from Brian's pocket. Retrieving the object from his pocket he saw that it was the number from the store Brian worked at... It was currnetly his shift at the moment. Sighing out loudly he lifted himself from the chair as Mio was eatting.

"Sorry I have to go somewhere but I will take you up on hanging out later, see ya." Brian said before hurrying out of the store. Brian really didn't want to have to deal with the store manager's usual pissy attitude so he ran as fast as he could to his place of work.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new computer (OPEN)   Looking for a new computer (OPEN) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:34 pm

"I see, I also live in the school dorms myself." He said. Mio nodded her head assuming that he would only live there since he originally moved here from America and had no where else to live, being he might have come here alone. Soon going into his pocket to retrieve something, Mio took another bite out of her burger. He let out a large sigh as he started to stand from his chair."Sorry I have to go somewhere but I will take you up on hanging out later, see ya."

"Ah, ok then! Thanks for the meal, maybe I can treat you to something next time!" She said, as she watched him starting to walk faster as he left. She assumed it must of been important and continued to finish her burger, before throwing the trash out and placing the handing the tray back. She decided that she should head back home as well, since she did finish her work and was getting tired.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new computer (OPEN)   Looking for a new computer (OPEN) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Brian has established a rank 1 Social Link with Kiyomi Mio of the Sun Arcana...

Mio has established a rank 1 Social Link with Brian of the Fool Arcana...

A meeting by chance could possibly turn into a budding friendship..
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new computer (OPEN)   Looking for a new computer (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a new computer (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1