Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Fall of Pride EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Fall of Pride EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Fall of Pride EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Fall of Pride EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Fall of Pride EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Fall of Pride EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Fall of Pride EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Fall of Pride EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Fall of Pride EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Fall of Pride

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

The Fall of Pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Pride   The Fall of Pride EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:23 am

Genji received a surprising message from Naito. It was more of a request, actually. He wanted to meet with Genji near the Satoshi Market in Hayabusa. He figured it would be a way to exchange information. Maybe Naito would stop hating him for the bitter failure in Limbo the other day. Maybe Genji was just overreacting. He wouldn't really know until he got there. He was rather happy to go, since he really needed to talk to Naito about the events that happened that day, they couldn't have a bad relationship with so few of them out there. Genji knew that this would be a good chance to try to patch up the rocky relationship that was forming between the two of them.

Genji was worried about Naito. He was very controlling, which wasn't always the best personality for this kind of situation. He had to make sure that Naito wouldn't become power hungry and try to do everything on his own. If he did that, he would probably get himself killed and there would only be two Users left. On top of that, Genji just doesn't want any more victims of this problem, so a death would only make it worse.

But what does this say for Genji. Genji could also easily be a victim to all of this. Limbo wasn't a place to just fight shadows, it had a more devious motive to it. It is meant to drive those inside of it insane and to make sure that no one comes out alive. Genji had to watch himself as well, so he wouldn't spiral down into madness either. It was a tough job, but someone had to do it. If he was chosen to do it, he will get it done right if he has to.

As he approached the Satoshi Market, he found Naito sitting on a bench in a rather sophisticated way. Genji walked over to him and said, Hello Naito-san, how have you been? I haven't seen you in school for a while, so I was just hoping that you were okay. I suppose that you called me over to discuss our gifts?" Genji was to the point with this, he didn't know how Naito felt about him, so giving him less room to get angry at something, the better.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

The Fall of Pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Pride   The Fall of Pride EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:25 pm

Genji listened to Naito's feelings about having a Persona. If anything, he could hardly agree. He knew that this power was needed in order to save others. Was innocence really a big cost? It was something that was going to be lost eventually. It's not like humans can stay blind forever. Genji had a completely opposite opinion, but he wouldn't fight with Naito over it. Naito is smart, if he has an opinion, he has the right to have it. His experiences and thoughts made him have his, Genji has his own. Fighting it would be useless, so Genji just listened and respected Naito's opinion and sat down when he asked Genji to.

Naito's harsh words had a lot of truth to them, but in them, Genji could see one thing they had in common, they didn't take failure well at all. Genji said to Naito, "I hate failure, too. I guess we have that in common. I did notice that Limbo gets more difficult as you go deeper, so I'm definitely going to take your advice and stay closer to the doors. You definitely have the larger amount of experience, I'm not going to lie. But there's still a lot that we don't know. I think that this would be a good place to get our info together."

"There's also the fact that we don't know each other as well as we should. We are two of the only three Users and we don't trust each other. We definitely need to fix this. We can start out with Traversing together sometimes, maybe we can meet up for a little bit of information, too. That's totally fine. Maybe as time goes on, we can start meeting up more and more. We don't have to be fast with this relationship. We can't force trust on each other."

Genji knew that it was going to be difficult breaking Naito's shell, but he had to do it. If no one else could do it, it would be up to him. He wouldn't mind taking a difficult route in order to make a great friend. Maybe Naito will always be like this, but this doesn't change the fact that they cannot afford to be enemies with each other. It was simply not an option.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

The Fall of Pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Pride   The Fall of Pride EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Genji became depressed at Naito's words. He knew that no one could help them but themselves. They truly only had each other to work with. They were responsible for everyone who was thrown in there, who lives and who dies. It was a major responsibility to whomever had the power, but Genji wanted to have it. He didn't want to leave something like this to anyone else, really. He was a trusting person, but with a power like this, it was hard to trust others. Unfortunately, that's how the cookie crumbles. Genji is going to have to trust the others, because he knew well that even having three people on a team can have catastrophic results. Genji said to Naito, "Yeah, all up to us. That's why it's important that we trust each other."

Naito's next words came as a shock to Genji. He didn't think that someone would be able to do something like that. Was that the true strength of a User? Genji didn't want to think about it. It was a scary thought. But then Genji said to Naito something that might be even more shocking. "There's something that's bugging me about it, too. But it seems like a User might not be strong enough to do something like this. If anything. Limbo had to be created by someone, but I don't think it is a User, I think it's someone bigger. Maybe a god or goddess. I don't think that even the most twisted person has the capability of doing this. But I could be wrong. We both could be wrong for that matter. We need to figure this out soon, though. I don't want others to be victims of this."

Genji's words scared him, but also gave him much resolve. He needed to figure this out, so that no one else could get hurt. It was that fear that was actually giving him the determination to do this. He had to be brave, he had to make sure that others were brave as well. If they couldn't stand up to whomever is doing this, then all would be lost. It wouldn't be possible to go on.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

The Fall of Pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Pride   The Fall of Pride EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:40 pm

Genji thought about his own skills with his Persona. He was lacking in them as well. Naito had the right idea. He would need more skills before returning there, but he would have to make sure that he had more people, unfortunately. He didn't hesitate to tell this to Naito. "I need a few more skills as well. The only problem is, we might need more people. I can see where having more skills would come in handy, but I don't think that's the whole solution. Even if we include Ejji-san, we'll only have three people... We don't know how hard this will actually be. But getting stronger is the best option for now. So it having a battle plan. I don't have any objections as to being here, either. I like it here. So yeah, let's meet here from now on."

If anything, Genji was rather happy that there was at least some plan to all of this madness. He didn't want to go in blind anymore, especially after that first dungeon. He knew that he would have to try again, but not now. Sooner or later, they would have to go in. Next time, he would hopefully be more prepared and hopefully be able to do this and try to solve the mystery. Genji had better feelings towards Naito now, he wasn't too worried about dealing with him. As for being friends with him, Genji still didn't know, he just hoped that they were in a better relationship than there were before this meeting. Maybe Genji would even become a better friend to Naito in the near future, but that was a story for later. What mattered now was that they had a plan and that they didn't hate each other.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

The Fall of Pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Pride   The Fall of Pride EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:12 pm

Genji has established a rank 2 Social Link with Tsurinai Naito of the Emperor Arcana...

Naito has established a rank 2 Social Link with Kano Genji of the Hanged Man Arcana...

Naito can now take one attack protecting Genji, and will only experience 50% of the damage...

Genji can now take one attack protecting Naito, and will only experience 50% of the damage...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

The Fall of Pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall of Pride   The Fall of Pride Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fall of Pride
Page 1 of 1