Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Peace Peace [4k and 5k] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Peace Peace [4k and 5k] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Peace Peace [4k and 5k] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Peace Peace [4k and 5k] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Peace Peace [4k and 5k] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Peace Peace [4k and 5k] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Peace Peace [4k and 5k] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Peace Peace [4k and 5k] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Peace Peace [4k and 5k] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Peace Peace [4k and 5k]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Peace Peace [4k and 5k] Empty
PostSubject: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:12 am

Peace Peace [4k and 5k] Tumblr_mxvph11mKL1rg3akeo1_500

"Coffee Coffee. Coffee Coffee~ I sang in a dignified voice." A little... Er, girl?, was sitting outside a small private coffee shop connected to the side of the Yachiru Company's building. As she sat in the chair, her legs swung free, and her eyes darted to a ticking clock that sat on the table infront of her. The small girl kicked her feet beneath the table continuously, all the while sipping from the cup. "Mr. Five is late. Mr. Five should have been here by now, yes? I stated curiously." The mysterious girl moved her head back and forth while taking another sip. Reaching into her blouse, she removed a picture that had the picture of the young man she was waiting for. He seemed rather brash in appearance, but if he were to support the KingS, this is probably why they allowed this new recruit at such short notice. And near the date of the operation aswell.

Peace Peace [4k and 5k] Tumblr_mxvpdl43vZ1rg3akeo1_500

He also looked naughty. Very very naughty. She wished to understand more about the boy, this is why out of all the KingS, she decided she would be the one to greet him. After all, the 1st and 2nd KingS hardly had any self control when it came to meeting new people. One wanted to eat, and the other wanted to take people's heads. Why couldn't they be more civilized like the 3rd and 4th KingS? They were funny people, though. She couldn't help but giggle when Mr. Yachiru had to remedy situations they caused. This 5th King looked just as promising as those two. Maybe a new flavor to add to the mix. The young female sipped her coffee again; eyes darting back to the clock. Telling from the data collected on this 5th King, he was being imported from a set of islands far away from here. A subject of experimentation in the past, he now had awakened to a Persona. He seemed to have some run ins with law enforcement but nothing of any note. His parents were currently deceased, along with his brother. There seemed to be more information, but it did not seem as important. She'd learn more once actually meeting this new subject.

"He surely is keeping me waiting, I said with a dignified voice."

Last edited by Philemon on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:41 pm

The sounds of wheels on the pavement became more and more apparent, as a figured darted through the streets, headed straight for the orange chick sitting at the coffee table. The redhead did a kick flip, twisting his board into the air, before landing on the table top and crouching down to look at the weird chick in the eyes. Compared to everyone else he had seen in Ueitawa while heading this way, she stood out the most. Was this supposed to be his contact? Why was she fucking around outside a coffee shop? He thought these people he was supposed to be meeting were the top of the line. What the hell? He couldn't help but give a squinted glare, and a childish expression.

Peace Peace [4k and 5k] 33bzms1

Yatagarasu grabbed the girl's cup and took a sip from it, not caring that she had been drinking it the entire time. After this long trip out here, he was tired, his mouth was dry, and he was overall just being an ass. That's what he was known for, after all. "So who are you supposed to be? Telling from your appearance, you're definitely not like the rest of these boring people. You don't look like you belong out here in the sticks at all. But at the same time, I guess I'm in the same boat. If what I was told was true, this place only had a few more days before shit goes to hell in a hand basket. I couldn't miss a party like that, get it? Can't have such a big event without fire works, in order. Get it!?" The Wild Crow awaiting a response with a cocky smile. Though it wasn't that clever of a line, he was proud of himself for some reason. He even took another gulp from her cup of coffee for it.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:29 pm

When the coffee was snatched from her hands, the strange girl flailed but kept her usual neutral expression. "That is my coffee, I said with a furious voice." She spoke just as calm as always. "Return my coffee, naughty boy, I said with a posed expression." Once again, a calm voice. Her arms would almost abnormally stretch to yank the coffee back from the boy before she took another sip. Her eyes looked at the photo of the boy, and then she looked back up at the boy to confirm it was him. "Target confirmed. You are approximately 5.01 minutes late. You are a bad boy, I said with a posed expression." The blue haired "girl" leaned forward and placed her hand on the redhead's cheek. Pulling him down towards her, she'd give him a kiss on the lips. To him, he probably thought this was an actual kiss. To her, she was collecting data based on his body through touch. If it was not obvious by now, she surely was not human. She'd break the kiss and return to drinking her coffee.

Peace Peace [4k and 5k] Monogatari_23_2

"We are alike, naughty boy. We both hold a plume of dusk within us that shapes our hearts. And though you are human, you still have similarities to something like me. Is this why they are recruiting you as the 5th King, I asked with a curious expression?" The strange "girl" took a sip of the coffee and tilted her head to the side. "But through our touch, I could tell your power is still very premature. You have alot of potential that needs to be awakened, which is probably why they inserted that plume of dusk within you in the first place. But according to my records, you already had the power before they did those experiments on you in that laboratory. I wonder what they were trying to accomplish, I thought with a posed expression." She took another sip of coffee before standing up. "I suppose we'll find out your true purpose together. Please come with me so I may introduce you to an important person, I said with a calm expression." She threw the coffee cup into a trash bin and began to walk to the entrance of the Yachiru Building.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:53 am

"Haha, a naughty boy? A bad boy? I'm the baddest boy, don't you know!?" Yatagarasu jabbed his thumb into his chest and gave a cocky grin, even though the strange chick took her coffee back. He had enough gulps of it anyway, so who needed the rest? His cocky smile was stolen from him when the young girl grasped him and pulled him in for a sudden kiss. His eyes would widen, and his face would glow red, before he pulled away and covered his face with embarrassment. "W-Wh-What the hell!? That was my first kiss, and it was with some loli I don't even know!? Buggy is going to kill me!" The Wild Crow was panicking at the thought. Though Buggy and himself were not an official couple, she was the only girl he had actually SEEN as a girl. Ever since their first indirect kiss. Hell, she was the reason he was out there at the moment. He promised to burn down the world, and back at home he'd never get that strength to do that. But with the proposition from Souka, he would be ready. As long as he was left alone with her in the end, the Wild Crow would be content.

--------------------------------
Peace Peace [4k and 5k] 1z4wj9h★☆Peace Peace [4k and 5k] 312z7zc★☆Peace Peace [4k and 5k] 1z4wj9h
---------------------------------

The Wild Crow pulled himself together when the little girl began to speak again. This time she was talking about their similarities. She could tell all of that from one kiss? And what was this plume of dusk she was talking about? For some reason, Yatagarasu's chest began to burn in pain at the mere mention of it. And apparently he was supposed to be some King? All this shit was coming at once, he couldn't help but cross his arms and close his eyes with a crooked sneer. She knew alot about him, so was it a possibility she was also kept in a lab somewhere aswell? She even made a note that she was not human, so what was she? Before he could ask many questions, she stood up and began to walk away towards the large building. Yatagarasu jumped off the table and kicked after the loli chick. "Not like this is any of my business, though now I'm pretty sure it is, but what the hell did you mean by 5th King?"
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 12:25 pm

As the small girl walked, her frilled skirt bounced up and down, as if it worked on springs. She had heard the boy's question, but was oddly silent. Not until entering the Yachiru Building, of course. Once both parties were within the building, the cyan haired girl turned around and looked at the red haired young man. "You are the 5th King, Mikoto Sora. In total, there are Five KingS that work under one leader. Please allow me to explain the hierarchy of KingS." The young girl walked to the wall and would extend a finger. Her finger tip ejected a pen, and she began to write.

"The 1st King was recently recruited, just like yourself. However, with his strength he was boosted up to number one almost immediately. He is rather dangerous, so for the majority of his days, he is locked in a cell in the basement of this building. Be careful around him, as he has less than scrupulous tendencies."

Peace Peace [4k and 5k] Tumblr_lndkv4pYlp1qcff4ao1_500

"The 2nd King is notorious around the globe. You may have heard of her; she is called 'The Slasher'. I would also be careful around her, as she steals the heads of men who are nice to her. Though, telling by your personality you'll be fine. It looks like you have your sights already set on one girl in your life. You should have brought her with you."

Peace Peace [4k and 5k] Tumblr_mixr3ivkDA1rf51tso1_500

"The 3rd King is someone like you. She lived on the streets the majority of her life, yet somehow ended up as a mercenary through time. She's very prideful, and took part in this company's experiments to grow even stronger. Believe it or not, she is related to the Slasher, but she does not know this herself. Strange how the world works."

Peace Peace [4k and 5k] Dogs___Naoto___coloring_by_loonypin

"The 4th King is myself. I do not have a grandiose background, as I was created by the Yachiru Group. Any outside stimuli, I have recently come across. I am far from passing as human, but I do enjoy the simplicity of human life. It is... grand."

Peace Peace [4k and 5k] Tumblr_mrtdapCvQr1r3nw4do1_500

"Then there is the 5th King. You are the newest member of this troupe, so ranked last. However, it doesn't mean you'll stay 5th. The fact you were recruited means there is something special about you. I'm willing to bet it has something to do with that scar over your heart, and the plume of dusk inserted in you aswell. As I said before, we are alot alike. Though you are human, your possibilities can extend over human expectations. Beyond any conjectures. Your brashness will be your greatest asset when dealing with the other KingS and our enemies."

Peace Peace [4k and 5k] Tumblr_mbrroywyUC1qku247o1_500

"Now, there is our leader. The Seventh Phalanx is quite a mystery. My data banks see no information on him, which leads me to believe he is not from the same dimension as us. Far-fetched, but accurate. Anything you wish to learn on him, you must learn yourself, 5."

Peace Peace [4k and 5k] O8yxxy

4 would pat herself down and return her finger to normal. Looking over at Yatagarasu, she would tilt her head. "Though there will be little time for socializing. The Promised Day is near. The day of the festival, everything you know of this world will come to an end. Yachiru-san will stand at the peak of the tower, and rewrite the past with his strings of fate. It is beyond all expectation."
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:18 am

The Wild Crow stroked his chin and gave a nod through the weird chick's explanation on what was going on, and what the KingS were. Though Yatagarasu wasn't the smartest, he understood one thing out of this. He was on the bottom of the totem pole, but there was a chance he'd be able to move up in ranks if he showed he was stronger than the others. "Heh, alright! So what you're saying is I have to beat all the other KingS' asses to get to the front of the line. That's not a problem because I've never lost a brawl!" More or less. Atleast not any brawls where he didn't have to back up others and could watch his own ass. How hard could these other KingS be? Hell, this chick infront of him didn't look so stuff. Was she his first challenge? Kicking her around honestly didn't feel that appealing, but if it moved him up the rankings, why the hell not? Also, through this whole explanation there was no mention of Souka. Where the hell was that blonde bastard hiding, and what was this "Promised Day" this chick was talking about? Sora had a shit ton of questions without any sort of answers. Though he supposed with a new location came a new outlook. If he was going to become the strongest, then he'd have to work towards the goal. Ueitawa was going to run red, but that wasn't his problem. As long as in the end he could make the world he wanted to share with Buggy, that was good enough for him.

After all, leaving her behind without saying a word was kind of heartless on his part. Though he'd never admit it, they were sort of friends, and she was one of the only ones who really gave a damn about him in the end. The hot head would shift his weight onto his right foot while crossing his arms and closing his eyes. "Regardless, I'm totally in. I have my own reason for joining the KingS, and if what was told to me was correct, it'll all be worth it in the end. So let's get this started." The question was get what started? Would he have to prove himself? For some reason his hands were sort of trembling. Not out of fear, but out of excitement for once. It was like that feeling of butterflies in your stomach when you were about to bite the bullet. The feeling you got when you knew you were ready for a kill. Though Yata hadn't ever killed someone before, he had a feeling that's what it'd feel like, atleast. Those few moments when you look into the eyes of your victim before pulling that final trigger and taking the shot.

It was pretty exhilarating...
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:55 pm

Four blinked at the young flame head before giving a slight tilt. "Yes, I suppose defeating the other KingS would prove your worth and move you up the list. However, us KingS are connected in more than one way. When you become a King, you truly become one of us. We are connected by blood." That last line probably sounded strange coming from a machine, but she did not laugh or crack a smirk. Instead, she walked to the elevator and motioned for the young man to follow. "It takes a marking from our leader to signify Kingship. If you're decided to become the 5th King, then Leader will give you the marking aswell. Once you're branded, you become connected to all of us. Once one King falls, the rest become stronger and allows you to take their specific strengths, weakness, and skills as your own. So no matter if one of us falls, the rest will continue to carry the hierarchy." The small droid grabbed the bottom of her skirt and lifted it slight so he could see the cross brand that was etched into the side of her thigh.

Once the elevator reached the designated top floor, the doors would swing open to reveal what appeared to be an office. It could be presumed that this was Yachiru's office, but he was nowhere to be found. He was in the building dealing with another hindrance in the basement. A certain silver haired hindrance. But Gureen was still there, and sprawled out on the couch with closed eyes. A single eyelid would flutter as he'd look up to see the two standing at the elevator. His strange eye drifted over to Yatagarasu for a few seconds, as if he were sizing the teen up. Giving a sigh, he'd press himself off the couch and to his feet. "These recruits are getting younger and younger these days. But I guess those are the breaks. I am Gureen. If there's anything you need to know about me, it's that honor comes before everything. If you do not believe in this thought process, be sure not to get in my way when things turn to hell out here."

Peace Peace [4k and 5k] Tumblr_mwgpwgbATX1swx16go1_500

This "Leader" walked straight up to the red head and extended his hand for a hand shake. Though Sora couldn't be sure, something in his gut would tell him that once he shook that hand there would be no going back. He'd be completely dedicated to the KingS and this mission he wished to accomplish for that girl he was so infatuated with.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 1:36 pm

When the loli lifted up her skirt, Yata covered his eyes but peeked through his fingers at the brand on her thigh. Why was this chick always doing some strange things like this? "So that's one way of getting stronger, huh? So technically if I were to take you out here and now, I'd get your abilities, huh?" The Wild Crow gave a cocky smirk before giving a laugh and placing his hands on his hips. "This is going to be interesting! Hell yeah!" He pumped his fists as the elevator stopped and the next character to this cast was introduced. This one was completely different from her. More composed, and alot more intimidating in stature. However, Yatagarasu wasn't the type to care much about the intimidation of others. He stepped off the elevator with his usual smug grin while sizing up this guy.

This guy was definitely strange. Upholding honor? What the hell? Sora looked at his hand for a few seconds before actually shaking it. "Well, you do things your way, and I'll do things my way." The only words needed for this meeting. The true action was the shaking of this man's hand to seal the deal. There was no going back on this, or getting cold feet. Haha, cold feet? Pretty uncommon for a hot head, huh!?
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 8:19 pm

When the handshake was initiated, the red head would feel a burning sensation on the palms of his hands. A black spiral would begin to wrap around his wrist, signifying the brand of a King. Even once releasing his hand, the black brand would remain on the red head's forearm and wrist. Gureen would walk back over to the couch and go back into his resting position, kicking his feet up and relaxing. The sun outside, visible from the large windows, was slowing falling. Tonight the Festival of Peace was going to start. The KingS had orders to remain in the tower when the clock struck 12, but before then they could go out and enjoy themselves if they wished.

The Fourth King would stare out the window with wide eyes as the lights began to light up throughout the city. It was fascinating the the machine, and for once she looked like a small girl actually interested in what was going on down there. So focused that she took her attention away from the two. Gureen gave a sigh before opening a single eye and looking towards Sora. "Well, tonight's the night things go down. If you take the elevator to the basement, there's a training room where you can get warmed up. We have training simulations that helps us train against our current adversaries. So when you see them on the battlefield, you won't be surprised by their strength. Go check it out. At 12 AM, Yachiru will make his move. Make sure you're in the tower by that time if you plan on heading out anywhere." With that said, he closed his eyes again and left Yatagarasu to do whatever he'd like. The Fourth King continued to stare out the window with wide eyes. The redhead was free to explore things by himself now.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 11:34 pm

As the strange man spoke, the Wild Crow looked at the new marking on his arm with wide eyes. He had never seen anything like this before. However, the promise of training didn't really appeal to him he felt it was necessary if he wanted to accomplish his goal. Looking towards Ms. Four, the new King would scratch the back of his head and look to the side. "Alright, Four. So uh, can you come with me so you can explain some things? After this, I'll give you a front row seat to the Festival out there. I'm not sure what it's about, but I'm sure you'd enjoy yourself with "outward stimuli", I think you said earlier?" He wasn't too sure what the chick meant, but separating form her right now didn't seem like the right move. They were both the two lowest KingS, so maybe sticking together was the best way for them both to move up the ranks. Though the Wild Crow hadn't even met the other KingS yet, so he didn't know how much stronger they were to his own skills. He was sure to find out soon enough, especially if four blatantly told him the information he had been seeking.

Folding his arms behind his head, he'd walk into the elevator. If she decided to join him, he'd wait before hitting the button to head down to the basement. If she refused, he'd give her the basic 'suit yourself' and head down himself. He wasn't too sure what he was going to find down there. For some reason his stomach was turning. Each time his keen amber eyes caught a glance at the marking on his arm, it turned even harder. It didn't feel like he was going to be sick, it was more of a reflex to being so excited. Though his thoughts did wander back to Buggy and Rhyme back at home. What were they going to be doing throughout all of this? Knowing Rhyme, he was probably sitting on his ass somewhere, not doing a damn thing. Buggy, on the other hand, was probably running amok somewhere. Especially with that colorful gang she was hanging out with, and her NOT boyfriend.

Well, they could do whatever they wanted. It wouldn't matter if all went to plan. She'd be the only one left in the Crow's world. She'd see he was serious about burning down this world he so despised. Though, did he really despise it so much? Whatever the case, the elevator opened, and he took his first step out to what this training was going to entitle. If the Fourth King accompanied him, he'd give her a slight nudge on the shoulder before leading the way.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:16 pm

The robotic maiden turned and looked towards Yatagarasu with large round eyes. Though her face displayed no emotion, there seemed to be a spark in those hues of hers that sought this -Festival- outside. She practically ran into the elevator with the boy, and stood to attention while they headed down into the basement. Her round eyes watched the 5th King closely as they descended, and she blinked when he nudged her. Four would be sure to follow behind before taking his hand and leading him to the training room so he didn't get lost. When they entered the room, it resembled that of just a blank white cube. Nothing special whatsoever. However, there was a single console that sat in the center of the room. The young robot pressed a number of keys and the room changed to that of a city street. It seemed like a city scape this time around. Her fingers continued to type at an accelerated pace. "Telling from your current strengths, I'd say we start easy and slowly work up towards something extremely powerful. So let's see here... How about someone similar to yourself in traits? He may be abit too much for you, but I will assist you if things go south, so do not be worried." The 4th King would press a final button before a platform would descend from the ceiling with a figure standing in the center of it.

The figure pushed his hands into his pockets and walked off the platform. Two golden orbs would stare towards Yatagarasu, and before long the fellow red head cracked his neck. It didn't look like the strange man felt like talking whatsoever. What was there to say anyway?

Peace Peace [4k and 5k] 35asnle

Shadow-Type Gabishi

Shadow Gabishi:
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:04 pm

Yatagarasu gave a scoff as a spark of flames appeared in his hand. Coming from these flames was his silver bat, and he twirled it with his hand. "Too tough for me? Bleh! Four, you haven't even seen me warmed up yet? But I'm so flattered you're worried about me!" The hothead grabbed his skateboard from his back and threw it to the ground. Jumping into the air, he'd land on it and begin to spin in circles off the tail. "Wait a second, is it possible for me to summon my Persona here? I thought I could only do it in the other world." The skater had a raised brow at this, but he continued to spin around before coming to a complete stop. Raising his flaming bat, he'd point it towards the Shadow infront of him. "Alright man! Let's see how things go! I'm always ready for a good brawl, so I hope you are too! No regrets on whoever gets their ass kicked first, ya hear me?" With that, he tossed his bat over his head and gripped his head. Crumpling over, the skater would begin to let out a muffled growl before letting out a howl of pain mixed with laughter. A fiery red aura erupted from his body before shattering and summoning forth his Persona, the Corrupted Sol Invictus.

"The King of Flames, Baby!"

Peace Peace [4k and 5k] 2r6ik91

The Wild Crow gave a smug grin as dark lines began to creep upward to his face. His skin began to darken, and he let out a scoff that took the form of flames; almost as if he were breathing fire itself. Though not visible, the red mark on his chest began to glow a fire red, and the pain coming from it almost felt good. For some reason, he felt better than he had ever felt before. Was it the liberation of knowing he left his old life behind to chase this dream of burning down the world? Those burdens he felt he had on his shoulders were all gone. People would say he ran from them, coming all the way to Ueitawa just to cause the rapture, but he didn't care. It was better to fly free than face those burdens you knew you could never get rid of. Being reminded of how he didn't fit into the world ever day he awoke was not a way to live. Buggy, or Naomi as she called herself, made him realize just how much he did matter at the end of the day. Even if others turned away from him, she kept her eyes on him, even when he hurt her. That was good enough reason to go this far for her, and for himself.

With this self reassurance, he closed his eyes and gave a smirk. Sol Invictus would raise its spear and begin to spin it before himself. A spark would ignite, before a large blaze of flames began to circle before the silver staff. The Flame Persona would slam the staff into the floor, causing multiple pillars of fire to ripe through the ground and attempt to encase the opponent in torrents of flames. While the flames were burning, the Wild Crow brought two fingers up to his lips and blew between them as if smoking a cigarette. A large puff of smoke escaped his lungs and began to wrap around him. "Who doesn't love their meat well done?"

Yata Stats:

Equips:

skills used:

Miss and Burn Chance:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:30 am

Shadow-Type Gabishi

Shadow Gabishi:

Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 1:45 pm

When the Wild Crow saw just how useless the fire attack was on the strange dude, he placed a hand on his side. "Well what do you know... Seems like my flames can't burn everyone, huh? Well then, how about a good ol fashion beat down!?" The Crow spun his bat in his hands before flicking his finger to his Persona. Sol Invictus, on order, would hover a hand over its other self and send a sudden shockwave outward from Yatagarasu, and to the opponent aswell. If this weird yellow eyed dude was anything like the Crow, he was probably feeling fired up like hell right now. With this done, the hothead almost seemingly vanished in a puff of smoke.

The smoke trail put him over the weird dudes head, and he came down with and downward strike right upon his head with the end of the bat. He didn't do this once, as he followed up with two more similar motions.

Yata Stats:

Equips:

Skills used:

Miss and crit Chance:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 3:01 pm

Shadow-Type Gabishi

Shadow Gabishi:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] Empty

Back to top Go down

Peace Peace [4k and 5k]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next