Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
New Home (open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
New Home (open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
New Home (open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
New Home (open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
New Home (open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
New Home (open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
New Home (open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
New Home (open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
New Home (open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

New Home (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kibin Inoue

New Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: New Home (open)   New Home (open) EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 7:26 pm

Kibin ran toward his bedroom, the sound of a skype call goading him to get there as quickly as possible. The boy flopped down into his spinning desk chair and struck the space bar with an audible clack (the method he set up to answer calls) and cleared his throat.

"Good morning Mr. Sanders, how are you?" He said in a formal tone that seemed far too enunciated to the man on in a cheap suit on his screen. Kibin's english still coming off as impartial despite how much he had been using it lately.  

"I'm doing well my boy, I trust things are going well for you as well?" Mr. Sanders replied with a light questioning tone. It was an open sentence with little expectation for a reply. The man knew by now that Kibin was a man a few words and he'd be hard pressed to expect him to be too personable.

"I am indeed sir." Kibin replied simply to his boss scratching the back of his head then righting any stray hairs. For some reason today Kibin was feeling just a little more agreeable than most days and figured he would answer the pointless question. Where he was from it wasn't customary to ask how one was doing unless it was genuine. Westerners sure were confusing sometimes.

Kibin's reply startled Mr. Sanders, who was used to the boy sitting quietly and maybe giving a slight nod of acknowledgement and a grunt. He straitened his tie and chuckled. "You sure you are alright you actually replied to my question. Usually when I ask that you stay quiet or tell me I'm being too nosy." The man grinned despite his self and spoke up once more. "Anyway I didn't call you to be social so I'll get to the point, your work visa was approved, we are sending you etickets to Azores as we speak. Soon enough you'll be here in San Malarus." The man paused for a moment to let Kibin register what he had said.

A smile stretched across Kibin's face, He'd finally leave the states and move away from his annoying roomate who, even now, was likely eating all of his food in the other room. "That is great." Kibin announced in an audibly cheery tone and nodded to his self. "I'll start packing as soon as possible."

"Excellent! I'll see you this time next week Kibin......." Mr. Sanders announced

Kibin....

Kibin... hey dumbass we are almost there! A voice sounded in his head snapping the boy out of the flashback. It seemed like everything had changed in his life so quickly this last week and his brain had taken the undersea train ride as a chance to register it all. He quickly thought up a response to Nogitsune, the other mind within his self. Any longer like that and you would have missed your stop she replied simply and faded back into silence.

Kibin looked out the window of the train. blue light filtered through displaying the splendor of the ocean and all its life as they approached shore. It was really quite impressive that people were able to build something like this. Kibin wondered how it was done. It all seemed like a staggering task that surely took years to complete.

Fifteen minutes later and the train arrived at the station. The lights within the cabin flashed and a computer generated voice announced the name of the stop. Kibin stood and stretched his muscles letting out a loud yawn which caught the attention of a few people who stared for a moment. Kibin looked back at the people around him and shrugged. The boy reached under his seat and grabbed the duffel bag containing the few possessions he chose to bring. He wandered toward the door of the train and stepped out onto the platform.

He was slow getting out of the station opting to look around at all the new sights rather than get anywhere fast. He didn't have to meet his boss for a couple days and figured he might as well explore his new home.
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

New Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home (open)   New Home (open) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:02 pm

Ray was not really the type to wander around without any sort of reason, but he was feeling rather crammed up lately. First he runs into a man that supposedly has to stick with him, and soon thereafter gets kidnapped. Finding out what was going on around was rather enlightnening, but it was a lot of stuff at one time. He did not particularly think a long walk around his home island would help his mind much, but you never knew. And maybe he'd run into someone useful on the way. His new robot companion seemed rather enthusiastic about the guitar playing, so he figured he might have to be on a lookout for Hachiro sooner or later anyway.

Though he couldn't say chasing after people was a strong point of his. Maybe he'd just have to hope to run into him by luck. However, probably not here. There was little to no chance he'd meet someone he knew around the San Malarus' end of the subway station, but since his feet carried him there, so be it. 'Not many people here today....' He would ponder absentmindedly as he leaned against a nearby wall. That, however was a call too soon, as a train arrived a while after adding a few people to the mix. Ray didn't find it very important to watch the incomers, but one of them caught his attention. The green eyed guy was taking his time apparently, and he seemed to be looking around too much. 'Looks like a newcomer....' Maybe? At least that was what it appeared as. People usually didn't stare at everything when they came here, unless it was their first time. Still, Ray was not planning to bother at first. Until the guy was walking by quite near him. Seeing as he did not know many people that were new here, he was rather curious about this guy. And since he was prone to stick his nose where he shouldn't once in a while...well.

''Hey. Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering. Are you new here? Because you look the part.'', he would call out in a friendly tone, as he detached himself from the wall, taking a stride towards the lookaround teen. Perhaps, this would also take his mind of off the complicated stuff.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

New Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home (open)   New Home (open) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:30 pm

“Hair gel, check! Shoes, Check! Underwear……. Check” Hyde was basically making sure of a check list that he was making. There were plenty of things that he wanted to get, but didn’t get around to buying because he was a bit short on cash. After looking at the list, he decides to throw it away. “That’s pretty boring…” After a long stretch, Hyde decides to look around. He noticed two people that he never seen before in San Malarus. “ Yo!” Hyde would call out to the two guys. Hyde decided to play it a bit cool, he was going to try to act a bit like Raku today. Naaa… that was too low on energy for Hyde’s taste. “You guys new here?”

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kibin Inoue

New Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home (open)   New Home (open) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:53 pm

Kibin blinked and turned his head toward the sound of Ray's voice. He tilted his head and looked from left to right just to make absolutely sure it was Kibin the man was talking to. After a moment's thought he nodded internally. It was definitely Kibin Ray was talking too.

Was Kibin new here? Was it that obvious? The boy chuckled at his self and walked toward Ray. "Is it that obvious?" He said with a smirk. His accent thick enough that it was obvious english was not his first language. "Yeah I'm new here. I got hired on by an up incoming company and got sent here where they are based."

The boy was being much more social than the norm. Over the last year he had somewhat learned how to act around normal folks without seeming like a social outcast. He had even stopped walking around with his headphones set to full volume.
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

New Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home (open)   New Home (open) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:53 pm

So, Ray had been right. This guy here was a newcomer, and from the way he sounded, not even english at all. ''In a way it is. You kept looking around too much for someone familiar with this place.'', he would respond to the posed question, even though it was probably just rhetorical. Though, he was a little taken aback by the explanation. The guy didn't look to be very old. Already working for a company? Interesting. ''I see. So you're here because of work. Well, I hope you'll have a good time around here.'', he would say pleasantly, although on the inside he was wondering just what kind of work was the guy here for. The way it was said made him rather curious. He wouldn't ask yet though. There was still plenty of time. Of course, unless he'd get ditched quickly.

Ray would turn his head around when he heard another voice call out at them, silver eyes zeroing in on a quite easy to spot teen. Well, this one had quite the noticable looks. Flamey red hair and eyes were hard to miss no matter how bad one's eyesight was. ''Hello.'', he would greet simply, giving the guy a short lookover before answering the following question. ''Well, I personally am not. Though, I can't say I've seen you before either...'' He didn't, right? Or...''Actually, I think I might have seen you in school...'' He thought so, at least. Ray did not pay too much attention to his classmates most of the time, as they were usually only good at annoying him no matter what he did. But, this guy's looks made him stick out, so maybe that was why he remembered seeing him. Actually, on second thought, he was pretty sure the redhead was in the same year as him. If so, it was a rather funny coincidence. But he was only 80% sure he was right in his assumptions.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

New Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home (open)   New Home (open) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:22 am

So this was an interesting pair of individuals. There was a foreigner, and basically a guy with silver hair and an interesting set of eyes. The first thing Hyde did was comment on the new individual’s accent. “Pretty much, but I don’t believe that much into the stereotypes. This could have been something that was heavily used in your household or something, so there could be many reasons why you talk like that. You could also be a guy who’s into cosplay, that’s nothing new around Azores. “Hyde said while showing off his cape. It wasn’t exactly cosplay though; it was more like a good luck charm for him. The childish thought of being a super hero wasn’t exactly something he wanted to escape. It was actually kind of fun to think about from Hyde’s perspective. However, Hyde noticed that this guy wasn’t exactly addressing him directly, so he didn’t comment about work or anything.

Going over to the silver haired boy, he said that he recognized Hyde. “Well, I guess some introductions are in order. My name is Hyde Mizumi, Class 2-A at Zela Academy. Now that I think about it, you do seem quite familiar. I just never really had a chance to approach you. To be honest, the hallways move really fast, and sometimes people put on this face that tells others not to bother them. That’s kind of what I got from you sometimes, so maybe that’s why we weren’t formally introduced. But it’s nice to meet you guys.” Hyde would say this with his usual cheerful smile, he was going to make the most of his day.
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

New Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home (open)   New Home (open) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:42 am

Yesterday night, Raynar got all the proof he needed to believe my story. At least most of it... And he now possesses the power of Persona as well. Who would've thought he would actually awaken?
I decide to explore the New San Malarius Island on my own this morning, As Raynar had "Things to do", and I'm not paticularly fond of sitting in one place doing nothing. This city is quite different from the town on Standasen Island. Walking past the very same train-station i arrived at yesterday, I hear a familiar voice. I turn around, and see Raynar talking with two other men, one quite muscular fellow, and the other a red-head wearing a cape of all things. Did Raynar know these people? I decided to say hello. I AM supposed to guard Raynar after all. These two seems harmless enough, but looks can be decieving. "Hey, Raynar." I walk up to the three humans, with a smile on my face. "Who're these people?" Scanning them both... Hrm... No dangerous weapons or equipment present. Thread Index Minimal. They don't seem hostile. I do stay cautious though.
Back to top Go down
Kibin Inoue

New Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home (open)   New Home (open) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 3:25 pm

Kibin nodded to ray. He supposed it did make sense that he was looking around way more than one who was familiar with the surroundings. Kibin kept a mental note to try and appear more discreet from now on. He'd hate to draw the wrong kind of attention and an affirmative voice in his mind only proved to strengthen this resolution.

Kibin smirked and turned toward Hyde. Was his accent really that bad that it was the first thing the boy noticed? Kibin made yet another mental note to work on that a bit. He didn't want to seem off putting to these westerners. "Eh whatever stereotypical assumptions ya might have about me are at least somewhat true. I am indeed from Japan. Ueitawa to be precise." He said frankly.

Just as he was about to introduce his self in response to Hyde's introduction a new voice chimed in that drew his attention for a moment. Wow his present sure did attract a lot of attention for some reason today. "Why hello there stranger." He said to the newcomer with a semi sarcastic but nonagressive tone.
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

New Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home (open)   New Home (open) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:37 pm

Ray would give the redheaded guy a slightly dumbfounded look for a moment, as the teen commented on the accent. At first, he totally didn't manage to follow the meaning of those words. 'Cosplay..eh, what...' He really didn't know what that had to do with the current situation at all. Either he was missing the meaning, or this wasn't even supposed to be on point. ''.....'', he really didn't know what to say to that. But, he didn't think he had to anyway, as the talk wasn't directed at him...at least he hoped so. The other boy answered however, confirming that he was far from being of english origin. Japanese, huh? That was pretty far away, wasn't it? Though, the mention of Ueitawa piqued his attention a bit. he had heard that name recently, from his robot companion. Strange. This guy was from there then...?

He didn't inquire though, as the flame head decided to introduce himself, in quite a lengthy way actually. Hyde, was it? And he was a second year. Which meant he must have seen him at some point after all. Before he could properly respond, another voice interrupted. ''...Hello, Phalanx. Just some guys I met now?'', he would greet the man, slightly unsure as to how to answer that question. Who were they...well, it wasn't like he could say much about them, because he simply didn't know yet. He sure had a rather inquisitive new companion. ''I assume you were hanging around....?'', he would ask, though he figured he already knew the answer. ''Anyway...'', he would turn back to Hyde, as he had left his little speech unanswered. ''I'd guess so. I am in the second year as well. But, yes, well, some classmates can be rather annoying, so I tend to stay away most of the time.'', he would shrug a little. It wasn't that he hated company, but prodding stuck ups or any of the like just weren't his thing. ''Nice to meet you though, Hyde. The name's Raynar Camelot.'', he would introduce himself finally, offering the flame head a handshake, if he wanted to take it. ''And you too.'', he would add after a moment, towards the green eyed boy.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

New Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home (open)   New Home (open) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 9:10 pm

“Ray Huh? Well then, it’s nice to meet you! Hyde would say with a cheerful response as he looked around, there was another newcomer that came around and asked who they were. “Well, my name is Hyde. What’s your name? I mean you two, only if you feel like it’s necessary to introduce yourselves. But calling you guys strangers respectively is just plain rude, personally. “Hyde would then chuckle a bit as he reached into his bag and takes out a rack of bananas. Being a part of this small welcoming committee sure made him hungry. “Banana? I don’t mind sharing with you guys.”
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

New Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home (open)   New Home (open) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:33 am

"Hi. I'm Phalanx." I answer the red-head's question. As when it comes to the banana... "I'm sorry... I can't eat bananas..." I sit down on a nearby bench. I have no idea what else to say... I guess I'll just sit back and listen to what these two have to say... It can't be that bad... I just wish I was better at interacting with other humans. Striking up a conversation isn't exactly my forté... I don't know anything about this city besides it's name, it's location, and it's size. Nothing more... I feel a bit crippled. Maybe Raynar will help me out here.
Back to top Go down
Kibin Inoue

New Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home (open)   New Home (open) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:01 am

Kibin remained quiet as the others spoke among each other. He was content not to speak until addressed. It seemed no amount of social improvement would completely cure Kibin of his antisocial tendencies.

The boy blinked and looked from Hyde to his hand. Kibin was confused at the random offering at first. It wasn't often strangers shared without some form of ulterior motive. Kibin nodded quietly and took a banana choosing to trust this stranger. After all, what could he have done to them? Kibin peeled the banana and took at bite.
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

New Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home (open)   New Home (open) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:19 am

Ray would nod at Hyde, taking note that the flame head was the first not to call him by his full name. He didn't really have anything against that though, as long as it wasn't anything stupid. When Hyde addressed the rest to tell names, he would remain quiet, only watching the exchange. Phalanx responded, however the green eyed boy chose not to. It seemed that he wasn't one of the very social types.

''Allright, I guess?'' Ray wasn't sure what to think about Hyde suddenly pulling out bananas and offering them, but it would be rude to say no. Generosity was rare these times anyway. He would take the offered fruit, but not eat it at the present moment. He would give a brief glance towards Phalanx, who went to sit down after refusing the offer. Well, robots couldn't really eat. Hopefully, he didn't feel bad about it. If the man didn't participate in the talk, maybe they could talk later, but for now, Ray had two guys to focus on. ''Well, what were you two planning to do around here?'', he would ask after a while of silence. Ray wasn't too much of a conversationalist but staying quiet while with a group of people felt a bit awkward.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

New Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home (open)   New Home (open) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:15 pm

“Hmm, me? This place is really for rich people, I’m not here to do anything really. Though, I had a shopping list and I was going to check out the stores for some new clothes. Wearing my school uniform all the time is pretty convenient, but there are times when I do my laundry. “ Hyde peels a banana and to take a bite out of it. This guy still didn’t introduce himself, but I guess it didn’t matter. [b]“ Oh well….”[/b] Hyde would think to himself as he looks around the area. “ If you three aren’t doing anything, maybe we can check out the stores together. There is an H&M down the strip from here, and I think there is a pretty good sale today. Also…” Hyde then points at the stranger who refused to give his name. “ You are pretty new here, maybe this is a good chance to know your area better and take advantage of what it has to offer. Then again, anyone must be blessed and privileged to live on this particular island. Is it safe to say that it’s much better than Ueitawa? If you was there for that incident I mean….i was there too..” If the stranger didn’t know what he was talking about, it was ok too. There’s no need for anyone to remember the red zones, it was definitely a dark time with a lot of suffering.
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

New Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home (open)   New Home (open) EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:44 am

I look up when Hyde mention Ueitawa... That incident he was speaking of... There's no mistaking it... It was the sole reason as to why I'm here to begin with. He was there too...? Now these people suddenly got interesting. Hyde must've been involved in that "Incident" one way or another, otherwise he wouldn't have worded it that way. I don't know what it must've been like for those who were actually involved in that incident... a lot of people died... He might have had it just as bad as I have... If not worse. "H&M, huh? Sure, why not... I could use some other clothing options. These clothes get kinda dull after a while... I hope you don't mind, Master?" I look at Raynar. It's not really the clothes I'm after... Hyde and this other fellow came both from Ueitawa... If both of them were indeed somehow involved, how could I not investigate the matter? Getting some new information is always a good thing. Who would've thought out of all the people in this city, I would stumble upon a Survivor of the Ueitawa Incident? Destiny has a funny sense of humor alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home (open)   New Home (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Home (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next