Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]

Go down 
+2
Chance
Enigma
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chance

Chance

Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:54 am

"Ta da da dah, dun da daaah!" Chance pumped one fist in the air before doing a jig back and forth at the defeat of the Shadows. "Good job everyone! That was kinda fun, don'tcha think?" The Attendant's Compendium would vanish back within the void it originally came from. Looking at the red guy who called it a diary, Chance would tilt their head in confusion. "Diary?... Dairy? Cows?" S/he had confused him/herself with the words being so similar that it caused them to confuse themselves. His/Her yellow eyes scanned the group when he mentioned they were all good people, and the Attendant gave a nod. However, s/he couldn't get over one using a Shadow as a partner in combat. It was no different than using a Persona, since they were Shadows aswell, right? Then why did something feel so off about it? Thinking about it all now wasn't the best idea, so Chance would simply follow everyone else when they decided to venture further. This Hyde fellow seemed very enthusiastic to press deeper into the strange world, but was he thinking about the way back? Shadows did respawn after being destroyed in their own world, so hopefully he had a plan to take some interesting routes this time through. Chance re-positioned his/her bow while following along. This group was alot different from what s/he had seen before. They had never seen someone who bonded with a Shadow as a weapon in Ueitawa, so could it be something entirely new? Was it even safe? My, why was s/he so focused on this one thing? If everyone else trusted it, then it should be alright to trust it aswell. Not all Shadows were evil. Maybe this person and this Shadow weapon were fighting on the side of good for a certain reason. It was not right to judge someone without knowing their past, right?

When Hyde spoke to Alphonse about the health situation, Chance would tilt his/her head and give a few blinks. Lifting his/her hand slightly, s/he'd chime in. "I can actually heal slightly if it comes to that. My Persona does have a healing skill, so please do not hesitate to ask me if one of you cannot go on. I won't charge you anything... This time! >>;" S/he'd look to the side with a smile. Chance usually only charged for Information, but now being out of the Velvet Room s/he noticed the world was quite expensive. How else was s/he to obtain the wonders of different foods and experiences with empty pockets. Unlike Elizabeth-nee-san, Chance did not have a pocket book full off limitless money. But oh how s/he wish they did right now!
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:19 pm

Hyde went on a rant again which was no surprise anymore, and Sharaku didn't even bother listening at that point. He could guess what the redhead would say well enough already. ''I suppose it was.'', he would say, when Chance exclaimed the battle was fun. Technically it could be, excluding the part that he got hit on again. Perhaps those Shadows liked him or something, though he wouldn't say he looked like a good meal. But, with things like these, you never know. Hyde was being his funny self again, comparing Chance's book to a diary. Honestly, he didn't think that was it, and apparently Chance had no idea either. Interesting person, this Chance. ''It has nothing to do with cows. Hyde means a type of book that people write notes of their daily lives in, and such.'', he would explain with a chuckle, turning to the confused attendant for a moment. He found it strange s/he was rather clueless, but everyone was different, no?

''Not really...'', he would mutter when Hyde assumed he was getting banged up. Sure, he got hit, but it wasn't that bad. On the other hand, he was aware arguing with the redhead on this was pretty much a moot point, so he would let Hyde heal him...for now. Really, Hyde was actually confusing sometimes. He calls them over for an exploration as if it was just a fun trip, then he fusses over their health and healing skill like it was the biggest concern of the year. Sharaku was having a rather hard time following his thought processes. Then again, that was nothing new. Chance chimed in saying that s/he could handle healing if needed, which would hopefully get Hyde to calm down on that subject. Though, once again s/he mentioned charging. 'Hm, I wonder..' Chance didn't look like s/he was low on money. ''So, that means you usually take money for help? Is it expensive?'', he would ask with a slightly amused smile. He was really wondering how that went. ''Not that I would mind. But, if some people don't have something to pay with, does it mean you will normally not help?'' It was an interesting concept. Though, he could understant reasons behind it. Money was rather important if you wanted to get by. Poor those who didn't have it though. That was logic these days apparently. Couldn't Chance simply get a job? That might be easier than asking money for assistance. Many people are unwilling to pay just like that, without knowing what the result is. And he figured s/he'd want money before actually providing help, if only because it made more sense.

Movement:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:35 pm

Naomi would cheer when the Shadows went down, “We beat three more of them.” She would go up to Intertwined and wrap the two of them in a large hug, “You two are the best. You always help us in battle and you never let me down. I couldn’t ask for anymore from two teddy bears who appeared to me randomly one day.” It was a weird thing to say, but she meant every word. She was grateful for everything these two bears had done for her ever since they showed up in her life. She would pick them both off the ground and hold them in either arm, “We’re moving on now, so hold tight.” She would follow after Hyde with a smile on her face. That first fight hadn’t gone too badly. She was concerned about everyone’s status though. She had used two earth abilities, and she was already starting to feel a bit weaker. She could probably manage another fight, but no more. This was not going to end well if she kept pushing herself. And, given how some of the others fought, she wondered how well they were holding up “Hyde… I think this should be the last one.” She would speak up, “I think this is enough for our first time in this place. Doing anything else would be dangerous.” As the green member, she had to be a little practical. That and mysterious, but she found that a bit harder to pull off.

She would look at Chance with a questioning face, “Why do you seem to like money so much?” There was time and that one other time earlier. Chance seemed to have some kind of obsession with money and getting paid for what s/he did. Naomi understood the desire to make money, but she didn’t understand for charging for things like information and healing (okay, hospitals did that too, so she could let it slide). Wouldn’t a job be easier than that? That’s what she thought, but she when she thought about how she made her money it wasn’t much different, “You know, just ignore everything I say. I’m probably just crazy or something.”

She would fall back and go up to Alphonse, “Are you okay? I mean, the rest of us seem to be holding up just fine, but what about you?” She hadn’t been staying n touch with him this entire time. She was probably still processing what happened the last time they had fought. He had over heated and shut down right in front of everyone. She hadn’t known what to say. The only thing she could think of was how that meant he wasn’t an average human, if he was human. He hadn’t changed since the last time they met, but she had changed the way she saw him. She had watched him shut down, and last time he was lucky. If that happened here, where they couldn’t help him… What would that mean?

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:41 am

Sentinel watched the final shadow vanish due to the combined efforts of the team. "Well done everyone. We're handling this pretty well, keep up the good work and we should pass this exercise with flying colors." Hyde seemed to be growing accustom to the leader role, granted he was still rough around the edges. He seemed like he was more of a motivator than a person who could plan things out, but one cannot expect a leader to do everything. "Your leadership skills are improving Hyde, you seem to be coming into the role on your own. Sure, you're not perfect, but I've yet to meet a human who is. Good job thus far." He would say, surely that would bolster the boy's attitude even further. The android had read somewhere that people differ in which type of reinforcement is better. He was assuming that Hyde was a positive reinforcement type due to his slightly immature and illogical nature.

Chance evidently found amusement in the battle, which was confusing to Sentinel. Why would s/he be amused about this battle for their lives? He didn't find it all that amusing, perhaps this would require further inquiry at a later time...if he could locate Chance again. He knew humans or individuals who had adrenal glands would experience a rush when placed into a fight or flight situation, but was that exciting at all? He was programmed to recognize danger, not enjoy it, but then again he didn't exactly have adrenal glands either. However, Hyde's ranting would confuse poor Chance, it seems like him the attendant or perhaps ex-attendant did not understand the human world that well. Fortunately, Sharaku would step in and explain what Hyde meant saving the android from having to do so. The darker skinned man would also go to ask about Chance's services and the fee along with it, good that meant he could turn himself to what he considered a more pressing matter. Naomi, she said that she was not feeling up to anything more than one fight...it made sense. She was human, she didn't have the energy of Hyde or the patience of Sharaku at this moment. If she was beginning to exhaust herself then they should take that into consideration.

Sentinel was about to call her over, when she came over to him asking if he was alright. This perplexed him a bit and his face showed it, "Yes, my systems seem to be operating at 85% of maximum efficiency. No critical damage has been sustained, therefore I am a bit perplexed as to why you would ask me that question." What on earth could she be talking about...unless she meant the his shutdown last time. The android could think of nothing else, "If you are referring to how I overheated the last time, you need not worry. My battery life is fairly solid if I recharge every 24 hours for a little bit, of course what you saw there was an exception. I forcibly overclocked my systems to increase my ability to attack and utilize my power. It enhances all my attributes, however as you can imagine, pushing my systems requires I need to vent the excess heat and temporarily stop functioning." He would explain to Naomi as if it was rather simple to him, and it was. To him this was just a fact that came with being part robotic. "Do not worry to much about me, I have to return to Maria and ensure her safety. I have no intentions of failing my primary directive." The android would smile at her a bit.

When they came to a brief stop he would heal himself back to full health, before continuing to follow Hyde wherever they may go.

Stats::

Skills used::

((Following Hyde))
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 1:48 am

“ Money? I thought attendants would help people for free, I didn’t know we had to pay for the services?  Hey Chance, I remember that flashback !…. Wait… one second… flashback time…this is exactly how it went. “
Flashback

Welcome…to the Velvet Room. My name is Igor, I am delighted to make your acquaintance, BECAUSE I AM THE PIRATE KING! Arg!!!”
he said with an interested smile and eye patch.

Hyde continued on with the explanation of the dream. “And then he said…”
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah …. You will also not be without other help, Arg!!!”

Hyde then snaps his fingers at the moment he’s been waiting for. “Then he showed off his crew and first mates. “

“These are my assistants, Yu, William, Justine, Margaret, and Elizabeth, Arg!!” he said. They would each say their hellos, and give a bow. “I hope to see you all do well, Arg!!” Yu said with a smile. “…It’s a pleasure…Arg!!!” William said. “Hey hey! I can’t wait to see what you guys will do! Arg!!” Justine said practically bouncing with obvious eagerness. Margaret gave a soft smile before she spoke. “You I imagine will go very far in this journey. Please come to us if you need assistance. Argg!” And finally there was Elizabeth, who gave a look of absolute curiosity. “I look forward to where you will fly on this adventure….fall on this adventure? Oh my... give us your booty!!”

Hyde was doing his best to hold in the laughter in his mouth, he made up the last part. “hehehe... ok....Ok …so she didn’t say that. But she did say arg!!... at the end of her sentence. That’s pirate talk for….. I don’t know what that means.   Damm… what was I doing again? …oh yea. They didn’t ask for money! But, if you guys are pirates… I guess it would make sense.”

Hyde then shrugs with a playful smile as continues leading. He then looks back at Naomi with a concerned look on his face. The joke was practically over when she brought up her fatigue as a concern. “Alright Naomi, no more games. This is the last fight, I promise. We are all doing very well right now, and we can keep each other safe as long as we maintain a viable strategy and work together. Ok? You two do your best in protecting her as well. You guys are one of the most heroic teddy bears  I met, I wish I had someone like that when I was growing up  “Hyde would not only address Naomi, but her persona intertwind as well. They also needed to be acknowledged and credited of the hard work they showed.

“And  Sharaku’s weapon thing, you got a name?  You been leaving these shadows on thin ice, nice job man.  You guys are a good team, Sharaku just need to smile more…like this!”
Hyde then puts up a big gleaming smile at Sharaku, he would like to see Raku show some legitimate happiness someday.

One of the more surprising accounts was receiving acknowledgement from Alphonse. “It really means a lot for me that you would say that Alphonse. I’m just doing the best I can to keep everyone together, I know it gets hard sometimes, but that’s the best time to trust in each other. When it gets really stressful  mean, I hope you’re up for another round, because we just reached them.

Hyde then gets into his battle position as they finally reached the other group of shadows, he was  ready.  “Last Fight of the day… ready…… Go!”

Stats
Spoiler:

OOC: From the Far right corner from where i said we were previously. We will be moving up 4 spaces, and two spaces to the right to engage the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:05 am

Chance's eyes were stars while looking towards Naomi-san and her adorable teddie bears. At first the Attendant though they were only for show, but sure enough those bears were her Persona. The Attendant peeked over Naomi's shoulder, while tilted his/her head with an awestruck smile. "Oh dear, they are too adorable! Naomi-san, please allow me to link with you so I, too, can have such adorableness!" Chance clasped Naomi's hands in his/her own while looking at the girl with childish excitement. The slender Attendant became self aware, however; and would release Naomi-san's hand and turn away with red cheeks. "I-I must apologize. It has been quite some time since I've interacted with Persona-Users. I must come off as terribly strange. Please excuse my sudden outburst." The Attendant's yellow eyes looked towards the taller man next, who still had yet to share his name with him/her. They explained what Hyde was speaking of, and the Ex-Attendant blinked before understanding. "I see. This Diary, is sort of like my compendium, in a sense. But my compendium marks the journey of others, not of my own." As the Ex-Attendant thought to theirself, some members of the group began to question why they enjoyed the company of money so much. Chance would press his/her pointer fingers together while looking towards the ground. "Well, things in the human world all run by the means of this 'money'. As such, I must find work somehow. And with my ignorance of basic human customs, I must make a living by the strengths I so have now. Such as Shadow Extermination, Information Handling, and Investigations. When I was in the Velvet Room, we had no such need for material values. Though I did enjoy shiny boxes that displayed interesting visuals into your world. It was such a hassle to get my Master to show me one, seeing how we do not have.. electals.. um, elacticul outlets in our room."

Boy, it was difficult to keep up with this bunch. The Ex-Attendant felt like she was flubbing alot of the explanations. Looking back over to Hyde, he did a rather long explanation/flashback of his meeting with the other Attendants: Chance's Siblings and Master. Chance listened rather confused. Pirates? Last time they were in a jet plane, but perhaps the Master redecorated recently? Though still, that story was rather strange, if not confusing for the poor Ex-Attendant. It would be an understatement to say s/he did not have a headache at the thought of it all. Before s/he could respond, they were off again on the charge, and Chance followed behind with a dazed expression. "Oh dear, perhaps I stepped into something alittle too flamboyant for even my taste." Of course, s/he thought this to themselves.

~Following Group
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Chance seemed rather excited about Naomi and her Persona, and Sharaku would simply watch the exchange with amusement as they walked. Chance seemed like quite the jittery type, but it was fun to watch from the sidelines at least. When s/he confirmed that they understood the diary comment, he would nod. ''Yes, something along those lines.'' It was a bit interesting. So this 'Compendium' recorded the journey of other people? What an unusual book to own. As unusual as their explanation about the money. It did make sense though..if those things were the only ones Chance was good at. Money could be such a draggy subject sometimes. ''I believe you mean 'electrical'.'', he would offer a correction with a small smile, when Chance tried explaining about...shiny boxes with visuals...TV, most likely? Well, that was the most logical guess. He could be wrong though.

He did catch Naomi and Sentinel having their own kind of talk, something about the man's overheating back then in the fight against that big Shadow, but was distracted by Hyde's slightly farfetched story. Sure, he did not originally have that dream they were all talking about, but he could at least gather that Hyde was probably exaggerating it a bit. Pirates? He sincerely doubted that was the case, and Chance did not look the part either, and s/he did mention being originally from the so called Velvet Room. He would shake his head in amusement, choosing not to comment on the story, cause he would probably only end up laughing anyway. Hyde sure had a way to twist words around perfectly, there was no doubt to that. When Naomi brought up the subject of their fighting and Hyde agreed to this being the last one, he would nod. He didn't care too much how far they went, and if the rest agreed on stopping, he was fine with that. It'd be rather unappealing if they ended up having one of them too exhausted to continue, afterall.

Then Hyde went and...''Ooh, ya talkin' to me boy? You got a pretty sharp tongue for a kiddo. Maybe you could use some ice for it too, hehe...What'd ya say? The name's Violet Soul tho, make sure to remember that, big boy.'', the weapon in question would speak up laughing at Hyde a bit, obviously not having the word nice in his vocabulary. Sharaku would sigh with a frown. ''...don't be rude, it makes you look stupid instead.'' ''Hey, I am not. What'd you guys do without my awesomeness?'' ''Lots of things, actually.'' ''OI.'' ''...Quiet. Or I'll slam you somewhere.'' ''Yeah, and your hand as well. Smart move, boo.'' ''I think that would be the lesser evil in this case....'' ''Whoo, yes , love you too.'' ''Spare me the sound of your voice, please...'' ''And who's being rude here..'' ''THAT aside, smiling does not actually always help by itself. The state of one's mind is probably more important.'', he would finally reply to Hyde's words that were aimed towards him, but he would give and smile lightly in return. In retrospect, at the moment Hyde was a better company than someone. ''..............'' Yeah, well, maybe they weren't such good partners for real. It was just that they were stuck together, so there wasn't much possibility for anything else.

A little while more of walking, and they would approach another enemy. ''Alright, let's get this done and over with...''

Movement:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:01 pm

She would nod at Alphonse’s words, “If you say so. I just don’t know how safe it is for you to over clock your systems. I’ve done that to a few of my computers before, and it usually ends up with… questionable results.” Then again, some of those times were an experiment to see what would happen. Maybe she wasn’t the person to be talking about it. As long as he felt fine though, it would be okay. She couldn’t argue with how a person should feel.

Naomi would first stare in confusion at Chance’s outburst, but she soon could only laugh in joy at the person’s statement, “I don’t exactly know what you mean by that, but I would be happy to link with you.” She wasn’t sure what Chance was talking about, but she was glad to help anyway that she could, “Umm… If you don’t mind me asking, how long has it been since you’ve talked to someone else with a Persona? You act like it’s been a very, very long time.” She didn’t think anything of there being more people with a Persona than she knew about. After all, she knew Hyde, Alphonse, and Yatagarasu had their own. Who’s to say that there are not others out there? In fact, this reminded her of a cartoon. At some point in every show a new team had to be introduced. Then again, those other teams usually turned out to be evil, but not really. They were usually just being manipulated by the one truly evil guy. It was a basic plotline in cartoons with any kind of super power or ability.

Her thinking would be distracted by Hyde recounting something that, even to her, sounded weird, “Hyde, I don’t know if we saw the same dream, but there were no pirates there.” This time, she was sure he had completely lost is mind. She actually debated bringing him to a hospital, “You probably need a doc-” She would cut herself off when she heard a new voice chime in. She would look down to were the voice was coming from, “T-the… It’s talking.” She summoned teddy bears from a gold card, and this was what caused her to freak out. Part of her brain was breaking down, but another part was nearly melting with happiness, “It’s nice to meet you Violet Soul. Even though you’ve been fighting with us for a while. I guess I should actually be saying thank you.” She wasn’t put off by the weapon’s personality. Although, she wondered how he and Sharaku stood each other.

((Following the group))

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:46 pm

Sentinel would listen to Naomi's concern about him overheating his systems, she had evidently done the same with some of her computers, and the results were questionable. However, Sentinel prided himself with being far more advanced than a modern computer one could make or buy off the shelves."I understand your concerns Naomi, but I'm a bit more advanced than a computer one can buy or create. My creator knew what he was doing when he made me, he would not have made such a critical flaw in one of his creations." Granted, this was the first time Sentinel ever mentioned his creator around her. Nor would any of them have seen his creator, and they wouldn't ever see him.....that man was long gone, never to return. He just hoped none of them would ask what happened, it was something they couldn't know....not yet at the very least. "Like I said, I have to be around to take care of Maria. I can't abandon her." The android would say with confidence, he wouldn't fail his main directive. He couldn't, he won't let that man be right.

Chance was explaining a few things about the services s/he provided to guests as an attendant. Evidently she was skilled in shadow extermination, information gathering, and investigations. That was all he really caught besides that was something about a compendium, which recorded something. He wasn't exactly sure, but he would have to investigate the Velvet Room on his own, perhaps after this teamwork exercise since he may have some spare time. He heard Hyde mention something about Sharaku's weapon, but it wasn't Sharaku that was responding, rather the ring. It was called Violet Soul, and this would interest Sentinel's curious mind. Evidently, the sentient weapon and Sharaku were somewhat opposites. Sharaku being calm and collected, the ring being wild, angry, arrogant, and somewhat aggressive in nature. "Violet Soul, a weapon with sentient capabilities, how curious. I would say it wasn't possible, but given what has occurred thus far and my nature I simply cannot deny it. Though evidently, Sharaku, you two don't get along all that well. Perhaps bonding time would help?" The android would suggest, he could see how nothing else would be able to help. Humans seemed to be more willing to understand one another after developing bonds and friendships, perhaps that would work with Violet Soul? Then again the weapon wasn't exactly human.

Hyde acknowledged his compliment saying it meant a lot to him, and that he better be ready for one last fight. The android would merely nod, "One must prove oneself through actions, though we all have our flaws, it hasn't significantly affected the exercise. As for the enemy, well consider it another chance to show your skill in leadership."

((Following the group))

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:56 pm

Shadows Stand in your Path!

PvS Combat has Begun

Crystal Drive:

Night Hand:

Last edited by Gran-chan on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Revealing stats for Night Hand due to Auto-Analysis)
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:20 am

“These new monsters are way tougher than the last ones, be careful” It’s just a small warning to his friends as Hyde engaged the enemy with all of his might. Physical attackers wasn’t really the main issue here, Hyde was moreso looking at the hand after the scan came in. It was definitely a user of magic, and he didn’t want to chance it on how much of a bad day he could possibly have. Hyde was just beginning to impress everyone, he wouldn’t want the team to think bad of him now. Not after he came this far. “I’ll make sure that we all get back home alive. One way or another…” With that, Codas attacked the hand with a Kill Rush.

Stats:
Spoiler:

Stats:
HP: 61
SP: 47
PEnd: 2%
MEnd: 2%
Pmstr: 16
Ppstr: 18
Dx: 9
Lk: 8

Passive Boosts: Pros: The Personas of the Strength Arcana are commonly Personas excelling in Physical attributes. Users have a latent 15% boost in physical-based skills or soul bound weaponry attacks.

Passive/Skills used
Spoiler:

Miss Chance- Attacks against Night Hand
Spoiler:

Crit chance-
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:30 pm

Chance was perplexed, for the lack of a better word, when this Shadow began to speak. It gave the Attendant chills, as s/he had never seen a Shadow to this caliber. His/her eyes were basically as large as boulders, staring down at the Shadow and moving on ahead with shivers. "I wonder if my Master knows more of these types of Shadows.." No matter, the next battle was up and it was time to get busy once again. Without knowing the other Shadow's weakness, Chance felt it was too risky using the hama skill s/he had in the chance that it would be reflected back upon them. So, s/he'd stick to the usual Garula.

User Stats:

Attacks:

Damage:

Miss & Ailment:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:50 pm

Most of them seemed to be rather taken aback by the weapon speaking, and Sharaku wouldn't blame them. Honestly, once in a while he was too. And if not that, then mildly irritated. ''Meh, you're all wishy washy. But, I'm not the one to pass on compliments. Haha.'' He didn't seem to be getting the point, but honestly, Sharaku didn't care enough at the moment. Sentinel had mentioned they should work on getting closer, but he didn't think it'd work well. Truth to be told, they weren't as different as it initially seemed, and their arguing had a rather different background than the others probably assumed by that short display. But, more importantly, more enemies were in line...better focus on that.

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:26 pm

Intertwined would jump out of Naomi’s arms as soon as it saw the Shadows. She would look down at them with a smile, “C’mon guys. You know what to do.” She didn’t have a lot of other options. The bears would commence with their usual barrage of stones. It was the only attack they knew, and she wasn’t it the mood to use her boomerang. This would have to do.

Spoiler:

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:11 pm

Hmm new shadows, meaning more things for him to document. They were however quite unknown, and he would rather not discover what they were capable of. It was evident these creatures had enough power to knock them on the ground, with the right hit. However, perhaps they could strike the creatures down before they could react, or reduce some of the damage. "Alright's let's end this quickly! I'd rather not discover what they are capable of. Strike them down quickyl!" The android would say summoning his Persona, which unleashed a flurry of attacks toward both of the shadows.

Skills used::

Hit/crit:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]   Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Building Exercise [Raku, Senty, Naomi]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next