Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) Empty
PostSubject: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:34 pm

Ah... Finally... My first week of school is over, and thus the weekend begins. I don't really have any plans in paticular, so why don't I just start strolling around town, exploring a bit. Who knows, I might meet a classmate on my walk. I walk down the stairs, eat breakfast, put on my shoes, and walk out the door with a: "Bye, Dad! I'm going for a walk!" My father answer, his head hidden behind the newspaper: "Alright. Just be sure to come home before dinner, alright." I chuckle at my dad's comment before answering: "No, of course not! I don't wanna miss your delicious Sushi! Oh, that reminds me. I do have a potential part-timer on the hook. His name is Hyde. A little bit of an oddball, but he's diligent and he has his heart in the right place." I hope dad will be having an interview with Hyde later. "Sure. Have him come over whenever we're open. You two friends or something?" I can't believe it! He already forgot? Argh... My dad's lousy short term memory strikes yet again. "YES DAD! WE'RE FRIENDS! We went out and ate Sushi the other day remember? Ugh, your hopless. Anyway, Bye." And with that said, I open the door and leave the house. Time to start exploring a bit. The First Stop: 'The Galaxy Theme Park'!

Last edited by Zologe on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:48 pm

Akira was walking around the Penecia Island once again. This time, he was going to see what other things he can do on this island. He put on his headphones and blasted his music through it. It was a pretty good day and the first week of school had just ended. He walked down the streets and saw someone that he had seen in the hall ways back at school. Akira never talked to him before so he decided to go talk to the boy."Yo, you exploring the Penecia during the weekends too?" Akira asked as he took of his headphones and put it around his neck. The boy seemed pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:56 pm

"Yeah. Glad I'm not the only one. I'm Edogawa Kei. And you are...?" I stretch out my hand to the stranger. "I just moved here a week ago, so everything is still quite new to me. I was planning on going to the The Galaxy Theme Park today. You with?" I shine my usual smile. The weather is absolutley perfect for a day at a theme park. The sun's shining, there's no clouds as far as the eye can see, and there is a small sea breeze saving everyone from the merciless heat that would otherwise be. Whoever this guy was, hanging out with new people doesn't seem like a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:12 pm

"My name's Akira Narumi, nice to meetcha." Akira shook the hand of Kei. "Sure I'll go to the theme park since I haven't been on most of the rides yet. Akira smiled. "You want to ride the roller coaster first? Akira asked Kei as he began walking towards the location of The Galaxy Theme Park. There wasn't as much people as it was during the summer so they could probably go on quite a few different rides.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 4:59 am

"Sure, why not?" Why not indeed... I haven't been to a Theme Park in ages. Last time was when i was 12 years old, when me and my parents went to Tokyo. This should be fun indeed. "I take it you are new here as well?" I start following Akria towards the Theme park. This should be fun. Here I was, just walking around, and I on accident meet up with a schoolmate. What are the odds? "So, you have any hobbies? Any at all?" I ask. I'm curious as to what Akira's like, so asking about hobbies seems natural at this point.
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:35 am

Akira and Kei walked together in the Penecia making some small talk. "Yep, I arrived in the Azores a few weeks ago. This place is pretty interesting and there's always something to do." Akira said while looking up at the sky. Akira then looked at him as he asked Akira about his hobbies. "Hmm, I like listening to music, sleeping, hanging out with people and pretty much anything that's interesting or fun. How bout you?" Akira would ask the boy. The theme park was coming into view and there wasn't that many people there. Last time Akira went to the Galaxy Theme Park was during the summer and during that time, it took a very long time to get onto one ride.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:58 am

"I used to attend at the Kendo Club at my old school in Port Island. I dunno if Zeta Academy has a Kendo Club. Other than that, wouldn't call it a hobby though, it's my part-time job at my father's Sushi Restaurant. I'm still a trainee, but I'm getting better at it by the day. I've practiced Sushi-making ever since i was a child. It runs in the family." I chuckle as we walk along the way to the theme park. "So, which class are you in? I'm in Class 2-B." It would've been great if he was a second-year student like me and Hyde-kun... As we walk past Nipon Sushi, Galaxy Theme Park shows up in the distance. We're close. Time to have some fun!
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:56 pm

"You have a sushi restaurant? Nice, might stop by sometime." Akira walked to the gate and paid the fee to get in and quickly walked to the largest roller coaster in the entire theme park. There were a bunch of loops and dips which would be quite fun. Akira looked back at Kei. "Your'e in class 2-B? Well I'm in class 2-A, so we're in different classes."
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:52 pm

Mayu was already in the amusement park.She is not here to have fun but to make extra money,She sings while she plays her guitar.The people liked her performance will throw money in her guitar case.Today, she was singing "Each and All" by Livetune,it was her favorite song.
(imagine that the music guitar)

(Also this is an invitation if you want to approach her and invite her)
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:15 am

"Well, my dad has one. It isn't opened up yet though." I see that girl I met my first day here, that transfer student, Mayu. "Huh? What's she doing here?" I point towards Mayu. "She's a transfer student too. Although, she's first year. Let's go say Hi! I'll introduce you." I head over to Mayu, dragging Akira with me. "Hey! Mayu-Chan!" I wave at her, with a smile across my face! "What's up? Care to join us?" I hope that she'll tag along. I'm sure Akira wouldn't terribly mind some more company. Besides, the more the merrier right?
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:08 am

Mayu was playing her guitar when a familiar voice called her.She turned her head where the sound was coming from and it was Kei.She then put down her guitar.

"Hey!" Mayu greeted him as well

"Of course! I would love too! It would be a bummer if I didn't enjoyed the weekend"

She then tilted her head a little and she noticed an another guy with Kei

"Woah... looks like we got a new friend,Who is he?"Mayu asked
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:48 pm

"Yo, my name's Akira. Your name is Mayu right? Nice to meet you." Akira smiled at her as he left a few coins in her guitar case. "Come on, let's go to the roller coaster." Akira walked on ahead and lined up in front of the huge roller coaster. Akira then turned around and started asking Mayu some questions.

"You're pretty good at playing the guitar, how long have you been playing?" Was Akira's first question.
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 5:04 am

"Yes i'm Mayu! Nice to meet you Akira" Mayu replied with a smile

She took all the coins in her guitar case and packed her guitar then she started walking.As they are walking Akira asked Mayu how long have been she is playing guitar.

"I've been playing guitar since i was 13 so it's been 2 years since I started playing guitar" Mayu answered
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 5:32 am

"You're really good at it. I have no musical talent whatsoever. Tone-deafness. Dear god, did I get scholded by my music teacher... She said I was the worst student she's ever had when it came to music." I chuckle a little bit before continuing "I really wish I wasn't as tone-deaf as I am. I've always envied those really good singers. I shouldn't complain though, I'm a natural when it comes to making sushi, so I guess things balance out. So, which Roller Coaster should we ride first?"
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 5:43 am

"Thank you" Mayu thanked Kei for complimenting her.

She looked around for rollercoasters.the rollercoaster that caught her attention was the gigantic one.It seems to be very fast and there are a lot of loops.

"I prefer that one!" Mayu said as she points her finger to that rollercoaster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next