Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)   So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:00 pm

Naomi would be leading the group across San Malarus when she came to a sudden halt, “Okay, we’re here.” It was sudden, and alerting if one was not paying attention to the girl. She would stretch out her arm, showing the boys that had followed her a white building with a red tile roof and gold trimming, “They have really good Italian food. Don’t be fooled though. They aren’t Italian. They just like to serve Italian food, and a few other things. I personally recommend the fish. No one makes ‘em like these guys.” Maybe that was confusing, but that’s why she liked the place. She would stand in front of the doors and open them wide, “Martha, get me some friend ravioli, I’m dying.” She would shout inside as if it were nothing. A waitress in a white blouse and a small black apron would look over at the entrance. The moment she saw Naomi, she walked over to the door and flicked the girl in her forehead, “It’s still business hours, hun, so sit your butt down and order like a normal human being.” Naomi’s face would change into a small pout, “But I’m starving. If I don’t eat soon, I’ll keel over.” The woman looked at her with a suspicious look and grinned, “Oh dear. What will I ever tell your mama? That woman will be plumb tired if she hears you died again.” At the mention of her mother, Naomi would straighten up and clear her throat, “I suppose I’m not that hungry. We’ll just take a table.” The woman would look at her a little confused, “We?” Naomi would move aside so that the woman could see directly behind her.

The woman gasped and grabbed the hands off Sharaku and Hyde without warning. If they didn’t pull away, she would drag them to a table at the other side of the restaurant and seat them. Naomi would take Alphonse’s hand and follow suit. She would steal one of the seats and hum like a happy child. The table was adorned with beautiful white tablecloth and silverware rolled into a clean black napkin. The lights overhead were built into the ceiling and shown brightly down on each table. The woman would pull out a note pad and cock her hip to one side, “Anything for you fine patrons today?” She would look at Sharaku with a wink, “And yes, we do have booze, if you can prove your age.” She could tell he was just barely old enough with a glance, but policy said she had to double check, “I want strawberry lemonade and fried ravioli.” Naomi would be the first to order. The woman would write it down along with the boy’s choices, once they told her. She would give them a smile and turn to see to another table.

As soon as the woman was gone, Naomi would look at the other three, “So… What just happened anyway?” It was finally catching up to her that the black and white world was not normal. She pulled out her tablet to show that it was working again, “This went bzzt when it happened, but now it’s all pew.” She was trying to mimic the sound it made if it fried and then turned itself back on. She would keep it out in case she needed to talk some more, even now she didn’t feel confident in her ability to convey what was running through her mind, “Oh, and those doors.” That was weird too. She knew they hadn’t been there earlier. It was strange.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)   So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:08 pm

After that tower incident, it was agreed they'd go to eat, therefore Sharaku, along with the rest was following Naomi to a place of her choice. Eventually, the came up to a white building, which was apparently it. ''Is that so?'' Well, in truth he didn't really care about the type of food. What did it matter whether it was Italian or not? But the fish did sound appealing. Naomi announced her arrival rather loudly which must have meant she came here often. He would watch with amusement as the mentioned waitress came, telling Naomi to just sit down first. Was the girl really that hungry, or this was her way of going about? Either way, after a short exchange Naomi agreed to take a table. And--'Huh?' He almost tripped over when the waitress suddenly began to drag him and Hyde away. Unexpected as it was, he would let her, a bit curious. After getting seated down, and Naomi dragging Sentinel along after them, it was time for orders. And honestly, he had no idea what to order. And he wouldn't even get the time to think, as the waitress turned to him. 'Oh, really?' It wasn't everyday they'd actually offer you alcohol like that. Not that he felt offended, no. It was an interesting question though. He wasn't really a drinker, but hey, why not? ''Very well. Would this do?'', he'd respond with a pleasant smile, fishing out an ID card somewhere from his pockets--thank god he had those--, waving it for the waitress to see. Naomi ordered first, and he would wait till she was done with it. Afterall, it was ladies first. Unfortunately, he still didn't know what he wanted, but would go for the fish Naomi mentioned before, and some wine in the end. As long as it'd taste good enough, it'd be fine.

When Naomi brought up the strange happenings, Sharaku would look at her, and the tablet thoughtfully. To be honest, he had no idea what that was. ''Well, I don't know what it was, but surely, something dangerous is going on.'' Well, obviously. A world didn't turn black and white all of a sudden and spawned monsters for a noble reason. ''Those pathways probably lead somewhere. Maybe some place related to what happened? They did appear right after the incident.'', he would muse aloud when she mentioned those strange doors and all. Something complicated was going on, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)   So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:36 am

“Wow, this must be the fancy place you was talking about. When I was a kid, I was never allowed to even stand in front of the entrance. I’m still practically a kid, but ehh…” Hyde would as states his order. “I would like the same thing that Naomi is having if you don’t mind me asking…pretty please?” That last part came out little bit awkward, but Hyde wasn’t too sure how to conduct himself in an actual fancy restaurant. To think that he wouldn’t mind being a waiter, he could only hope that he didn’t embarrass himself if they actually offered him a job. “Ehh…. So about today..” The waitress brought Hyde his drink, he took too sips before he began. “I wasn’t getting a dangerous feeling from the doors, I think they’re actually ok. However, those strange portals reminds me of a parallel universe. Like the negative version of Azores or something, we can’t rule that out. Its based off that comic book theory i mentioned before, mostly fantasy. However, this isnt your typical situation. There’s also the escaped criminal, that person could be involved with all these weird happenings somehow.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)   So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 4:43 am

Naomi led the group to a nearby Italian restaurant, she informed the group that they were not Italian, but made that kind of food along with other types. To be honest that did not surprise Sentinel all that much, it was often true that restaurant workers were not foreigners from that culture. Rather they were people who learned the trade and enjoyed making food. She even recommended the fish to them, however after they entered the restaurant she began to discuss with a waitress named Martha. It was evident the two were friends, but Martha was not in the mood to cut Naomi any slack until she mentioned that the three men that entered behind her were with her. The next thing Sentinel knew they had a seat, had Naomi said a magic word of some sort? Was there some way to get instant service in restaurants that he didn't know of?

Regardless, it mattered little as the others began to order. Sharaku ordered an alcoholic beverage, revealing his ID as evidence of his age. Not exactly a good example for Maria to follow, but maybe that was his only negative. As the other ordered and it came to be his turn, he glanced over the menu, "Yes, I would like lasagna with regular lemonade. Thank you for your service, by the way."" He would add his thanks to be polite to the hard-working waitress. The discussion then turned to the fact of what had just happened at the tower. It was a very good question, everyone asked questions of their own, and had only a few explanations. Hyde offered a parallel universe theory about the portals and what happened. He also related it to the criminal, they were good ideas, but they weren't exactly connected by hard evidence.

"I have no idea what happened, when I first saw everyone's technology malfunctioning I believed that an EMP or other jamming device had been activated. However, when all the other people stopped moving, and how the radio tower's screen continued to function that evidently was not true. No one in the world can do that with the current technology. Which leads me to the supernatural, granted I find it hard to believe in such tales, but given what has happened I can come to no other conclusion. That being said in relation to technology working, someone must have been controlling the message on the screen. Remember, few words that could be read? I believe that something or someone knew we were active in that location. Otherwise, what would be the point in displaying the message? This all occurred around the mention of a criminal, whose identity was successfully hidden from the public. I think we can loosely connect the criminal to these events, but we need more proof." Sentinel would offer that theory for the others to chew on. "As for the portals and doors, I believe Shakaru is correct. They must have some relationship to the incident, we should explore them when the opportunity arises. It could reveal clues to help us uncover what is going on. Where they lead....I have no idea, but we should note their locations. They could prove to be useful in terms of exploration, and they could appear in other places as well." That was Sentinel's entire theory that included ideas and thoughts of the rest of the group. Evidently, they had much to learn and many routes to take to find the truth. The question was....where would they begin?
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)   So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 4:59 pm

Naomi would listen to other others give their own theories about what had happened to them. Normally, she would think they were all crazy, but she had seen the same thing. She could only give a smile and agree with Hyde, [color=#ffcc00] “Doors are like a magic trick, you know. They connect places together that aren’t supposed to be touching.” She would point to the door they had just come through, “That one keeps out nature.” Namely the sun. She was grateful for that, as she was already starting to feel tired because of it. She would lean back in her chair, nearly tilting it until it fell backwards, “As for that weird news feed, I can probably see what it was later. Most people these days will put anything that happens on television online at some point. When that happens, I’ll just go back and see what I can get out of this particular one.” For once she was sounding like a mature adult and for a split second it appeared all of her childishness had faded, “If I’m lucky, I may even be able to catch a glance at our criminal. That’s assuming that it recorded the same way we saw it.” She was more than aware that it may have recorded the way everyone else saw it. If that happened there was nothing she could do. Right now, it was a gamble.

Her mature demeanor would switch back to its usual childishness as Martha brought over the group’s orders. She placed them before each person, “Don’t tell me you boys are already hitting on the girl.” She would laugh. Naomi would only be giving her little confused glares from her eyes, as her face was already stuffed with ravioli. She would choke the stuffed pasta down and then sigh, “It’s not like that, Martha.” The woman would give a hardy laugh, “I know, but messing with you is so much fun. I’ll leave you guys alone then. Enjoy that food now.” She would sway away with a happy step. Naomi would continue to eat as if nothing had happened, “Anyway, those doors are still weird. What do you think the different colors mean anyway?” Maybe it was a color code for something, but for what? Maybe someone just got bored and wanted to paint them different colors. She had no clue.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)   So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:42 pm

Hmm, that was a lot to take in at one time. There weren't many differences in theories thankfully, so it was easier to sort out.  So, they ruled out EMP, figured it must be supernatural and might have a connection to the criminal, then the doors are probably joining two different places together...and..was that it? 'This and that...' Ah, what a puzzle. ''I see, so we're going to try and investigate these things, hm? Then again, that might be the quickest way. Simply making theories as to what may or may not be the truth won't get us far. We wouldn't know even if we guessed right by accident.'', Sharaku would comment, while still thinking on it. Although, he doubted he would come up with anything more than they had already. Without a solid proof, there wasn't much room to move in. He wasn't particularly keen on exploring the unknown, however with things being the way they were, it might be more of a risk to do nothing. ''Maybe we'll learn something if Naomi succeeds with those news as well.'', he would say, nodding at the girl lightly. It wasn't a bad idea if she was good at that. It couldn't really hurt them either.

While later, the waitress came back with their orders, making a little fun out of Naomi. Hitting on her, huh? That would be a little inappropriate now, wouldn't it? It was a funny thought still. Naomi posed one more question afterwards, in between scarfing down her food already. Sharaku decided to postpone eating food until after most of the heavy talk was done and over with. He was not talking with his mouth full, that was totally not his style. But, back to the question. Different colors? Now, what was she talking about? Either he was starting to become colorblind, or he was missing a color there. All he saw back there was pink. '...................'

So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) Tumblr10

Yeah, maybe it was good that he ordered something to drink. Still, he had to say something to that. Setting his glass down, he would look at Naomi calmly. ''Different...colors? I assume it would be a problem if I only saw one color back there? Unless I somehow managed to misunderstand what you said.'', he would say, putting a gloved hand against his chin in thought. This was rather troubling. Sure, he was aware their battlestyles were different as well, considering he didn't have a creature as a bodyguard, but would that extend as far? Which would mean those doors had a relation to that too. Ugh, he was going to have a headache from this if he kept overanalyzing. However, he didn't like the idea. If everyone else saw different colors, it sucked a lot. Looked like he didn't even need to pay for being the odd one out as usual.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)   So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) EmptySat May 31, 2014 2:22 pm

“You was recording it Naomi? That was a pretty nice call! I didn’t get a chance to do that; I was too busy checking the forms to see if anyone knew anything about it. You know? The underground conspiracy theory people who always want to make a name for themselves? I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t mind spilling the beans if they knew anything. That kind of hit short, I didn’t get any info around that time at all. It was shortly before the black and white incident happened. I saw you and Al before I saw Raku, but I didn’t want to bother you guys. Then again, that was before we were friends. “Hyde would say this with an uplifting tone and takes another sip of his drink. “ Alphonse is right on one part, I also think that the criminal might be related. As a matter of fact, its pure nonsense to call someone a criminal when it hasn’t even been explained what the crime was. In our case, let’s call him …or her… the person of interest. Labels are horrible…..anyway… I think we should exchange numbers after dinner and get together often. Our teamwork is amazing, and nobody should venture out in those portals alone if it does turn out to be dangerous…right?”

Back to Naomi, Hyde would try to guess what those colors meant. “I felt no ominous presence from the blue doors. This might sound childish, but we all grew up with some kind of mentality that blue means good and red means bad…..by association of course. It’s hidden within the context of every cartoon … but let’s just make a guess that blue means good. As to where they lead, I really don’t know. “When the food came, Hyde was excited to see Ravioli for the first time. “Guys, do you see the size of this plate? !” Rations were another part of Hyde’s life besides eating fruits; he was amazed to see all of this good food. “ This is awesome!” Hyde then starts eating with a fork happily. After swallowing, Hyde mentions one more thing. “But it seems like not everyone seen the doors, maybe it has something to do with our powers? “
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)   So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:56 pm

Sentinel listened to the feedback that the others had and gave. Naomi pointed out that doors are meant to separate two things like nature and people. An interesting thought, it also meant that they were there to prevent unwanted guests from entering too. Seeing how they could see these doors now, did that mean something? That black and white dimension too....what about that? Was it an invader that had barged into their world, or simply an random phenomenon. It would take more incidents and time to uncover the truth of that. Sharaku paraphrased what he said about investigation, and pointed out that they may learn something from Naomi's search. That was true this data is often recorded on various media sources, the person of interest could not have gotten to all of that data. ....Hopefully. Hyde was checking the forums, and pointed out that they should exchange numbers and get together often. That wasn't a bad idea, Sentinel had the same train of thought. However, before he could voice it, the food would come. He thanked Martha for the food, and then after Sharaku is spoke he would take his turn.

"Hyde is correct, we should form an association or a team. I doubt anyone of us could have performed that well on our own. These creatures actively seek out destruction, and we should assume that honor is out of the window. These things will hunt us, they see us as prey for some reason, and I would rather not find out. Therefore, we should try to learn as much as we can and exchange contact information. Avoid solo expeditions if you can." Sentinel would say agreeing with Hyde, he would let his peers discuss the reason why Sharaku cannot see the blue doors. That was the only reason that the android could see, a difference in power. There could not be a different explanation. Sentinel glanced down at his food and drink and began to eat what he could. No point in letting such good food to waste, and Hide was right this was pretty good food. He would have to bring Maria around here at some point in time.

"Regardless, I do not believe we should rush an investigation. It would be unwise, we have to handle situations with care. Everything we do will have a risk, but if we are careful we will reduce those risks. We should plan a day to investigate, but for now we can rest for a bit. We've certainly earned it after what we've been through. So let's enjoy the food, and talk...like friends." He would say taking a drink before smiling at the others.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)   So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:14 am

Everyone was being so serious about this, and all she could think was of the wonder and excitement that could be had if they charged inside and looked around. Despite that, and she hated to admit it, she knew doing that would be the worst possible idea. They had no idea what was on the other side of those doors and they needed to be careful. Naomi was starting to let her attention wander during the conversation. It wasn’t because she was bored, it was because she wanted to distract herself. She tried to avoid these kinds of talks her entire life. She would nibble at her ravioli as their voices began to get hazy. If people started getting too serious, all the smiles and laughter would die and all the bad things would catch up to them. She didn’t want that to happen here, and the others were just asking for it. She had to be the one to keep this conversation happy and light and she was failing. She honestly had no clue how to even start. She only tuned back in when Alphonse mentioned that they deserved to relax and just talk like friends. That, she could do.

She would scroll through her tablet and pull up a few games she had on there, “Anyone want to play? I have Uno. Wait. Nevermind. We’re trying to eat. That would be rude.” She would back off the idea shortly after. For some reason, this was more nerve racking than anything she had done in a while. She really couldn’t figure out how to bring this conversation back from the brink they had just been teetering on. She had one thing she wanted answered though, “Umm… I know we just moved on from what just happened, but I still don’t know who is what color. I think we need codenames and colors and an awesome team pose and a catch phrase. There is so much we haven’t decided.” This was the only thing she could do. She had to somehow make this entire thing happy again. It couldn’t stay so serious.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)   So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 2:59 pm

Meh, Hyde talked too much. It wasn't that Sharaku didn't want to listen to the redhead's ideas, but such a long monologue was starting to make him space out. Hyde would do good at telling lullabies. He could surely put people to sleep with his never ending talks easily. By the time the redhead was done, Sharaku found himself counting the swirls in his drink to keep from passing out or something. What he did catch, however was that the other color was blue, and it probably did have to do with differences in power. Oh well, guess he'll have to look into that later when there's time. Sentinel gave a few pieces of advice as well, and he would nod, looking away from his glass finally. ''Agreed. If we're doing this, we should work together. It's safer that way.'' And logical too. They've already gathered together, so why not make use of it? Not that he couldn't foresee individual exploration possible, but it might backfire if someone goes too far on their own. Since it appeared they were the only ones to witness what happened back there, they were tied together in a way already. 'Some things happen too fast for comfort...'

Naomi obviously approved of Sentinel's final idea of talking casual from now on, as she completely switched from analyzing to the fun parts, if he could call it that. Ha, he wasn't really against that. Pulling up theories wasn't a favorite activity of his after all. Maybe when doing it by himself, but group ones were a push over. ''Hm? I wouldn't mind playing that later though.'' Only because it was a card game. That he actually approved of. Sure, he prefered other styles, but Uno could work as well. Speaking of which, Naomi made him remember the food. But, he wasn't truly hungry. Too bad. He couldn't just leave it like that, it would be rude. Giving his plate an unimpressed look, he would eventually get down to taking a bite. It wasn't bad at least. When she mentioned the colors and codenames he would look up at her briefly. ''That...would be interesting indeed. Just don't give the guys pink or something. That wouldn't suggest nice things.'' He would laugh shortly, sticking his fork into his meal. He really wasn't interested in his food much.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)   So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 3:29 pm

“Hmm…. Well… I can use the codename I had for myself a long time ago. Red Robin…” Hyde then continues to eat his meal, it was pretty good. “ You know, I remember a story from a while back. I think I was in a hotel with three buddies for a school trip. However there was only three beds. I decided to play dominoes and gamble the beds; the loser had to sleep on the floor. Well… I ended up losing, and slept on the floor. To make matters worse, they started telling ghost stories in the middle of the night about the thing that lives under your bed. I was on the floor so I honestly thought it was going to get me first. I was really thinking, Please don’t turn my life into a SCIFI flick… and I got more scared. Eventually, one of my friends shared a bed with me; it was a pretty nice offer. It’s good to have friends like that. “Hyde paused for a moment. “I forgot the moral of this story…. Don’t trust the bed monsters?” Hyde chuckled a bit at his own story it was definitely silly. “Maybe the moral is that I’m not so great at games either, but I’ll definitely play. “ Hyde was also trying to change the subject, dinner table conversations don’t have to grim. At least they could talk about it after they ate, or when someone pays the check >.>

Weakness
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)   So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 3:37 am

After Sharaku agreed with his idea, things began to get a bit strange. Naomi offered to play UNO which was odd, sure Maria and him had played games at the dinner table, but that was usually after they were done eating. Naomi was suggesting it now while food was still warm and on the table. How curious. The young woman seemed to be slightly nervous or desired a change in subject, was this her childish nature? Perhaps, she would be good for team morale, but he would have to find some way to keep her focused on the task at hand. Sharaku commented that he wouldn't mind playing later, where the android would nod in agreement. Granted, he may not have much time, he would have to get back to Maria after a round or two. He didn't like keeping her waiting or unprotected, though he did have help this time around.

Naomi then embraced her imagination asking about what colors, code-names, team pose, and catch phrase they should have. Sentinel would take another bite and look at Naomi a bit confused. What did she think this was an anime? Sharaku mentioned that none of the guys should get pink, and just after that Hyde went into a rant and came up with a code-name Red Robin. Interesting, but his rant showed his random nature. Would the android have to keep him controlled as well as Naomi, that would be a challenge even for Maria. At this point he would take a moment to speak up, "Considering how Hyde's code-name is Red Robin, I suppose he should be the color red? I would be fine with the colors of blue or orange. What color I am matters little to me, just one that fits my personality. As for my code-name? Well....if I had to chose one just call me "Vigilance". We could come up with a team name as well, but I'm a little hesitant on a catch phrase or pose. It might leave us open to harm, and that is something I would rather not risk, if I could help it."After all Sentinel had an ultimate directive to follow, and that was to remain function so he could protect Maria from harm.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)   So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 8:07 pm

She wasn’t sure what it was, but Naomi was having a hard time keeping her attention with her group. She laughed lightly when Sharaku mentioned that none of the guys should get pink, “Of course, Silly. That color is always reserved for the token girl… Which defiantly isn’t me.” She would make the final comment quickly as she remembered that she was the only one without a Y chromosome at the table. She would hum as the others continued talking. She had already thought of the colors for everyone in her head, “Orange doesn’t fit you, Alphonse and Sharaku is definitely the blue member.” Blue was a calm color, like a blue hero should be. Sharaku fit it better. As for Orange, that color usually belonged to the jokester on the team. Alphonse was not the kind to do jokes from what she had seen of him. That was more of someone else’s department. She would look at Hyde when she had this thought. He didn’t seem like a red. Red’s were always the leaders. They were strong and noble and often times logical. Hyde was nice, but Naomi couldn’t see that from him. She would look back to Alphonse, “I think white would suit you more. It’s a less popular color, but whenever there is a white warrior, they are always strong. They remind me of guardians or protectors.” Those were just her opinions though. They didn’t have to listen to her.

Naomi would look down at her now empty plate, feeling her eyes getting heavy. She was ready to pass out right here. She knew she couldn’t though. So this was what was keeping her from paying as close attention as she should have. Her head would roll forward a little as her eyes closed. She couldn’t help it anymore. She needed to sleep for a few seconds. It wouldn’t hurt to just take a quick nap. She snapped her head back up as soon she realized what she was doing, “I’m sorry.” She would nearly yell as if she had just hit them in the face, “I should stay away. It’s rude to just randomly start sleeping in public.” She would look at the plates of the others, noticing food still on half of them, “Are you guys not hungry? You should have said so earlier.” She felt bad for dragging them here now. She felt even worse because she knew the person who had probably made that food. Would they think that something was wrong with it if it wasn’t being eaten?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)   So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:05 pm

Sharaku would almost laugh when Naomi called him silly. He was well aware that pink was a girly color, no need to remind him. But hey, he didn't mind the call out. As long as she thought it was just silliness, it worked for him. Indeed. ''If you say so, then of course.'', he would respond in a light tone, not really addressing the issue either. It appeared she didn't like being grouped with girls. That was interesting, but it was up to her, wasn't it?

Hyde would soon tell his, uh story. The redhead just had the knack to bring out the weirdest stuff at any moment of time. ''Hyde, you know...ever heard of TMI? I don't think we need to hear how you shared a bed with someone.'', he would say, keeping a straight face. Okay, he knew it hadn't been meant that way, but blame his mind for thinking about other stuff. There wasn't much else that was interesting in that story, so he had to compensate somehow...yeah, right. Now back to those colors. Hyde suggested being red, Sentinel was for orange and blue. And lo and behold, Naomi settled it herself. So, he was blue, huh? Not bad, blue was a kinda relaxing and calm color, even if it evoked coldness. Hey, he actually liked that. Even though he wouldn't consider himself a calm person in reality. He might seem that way, but he acted like that for different reasons. ''Very well. Blue sounds good. Too bad I don't even wear blue colors.'' What? It was true, Sharaku couldn't remember when was the last time he wore anything even remotely blue. Oh well....

He would be lost in thoughts for a moment, until Naomi jerked him out, saying she was sorry..for what? Oh, she was falling asleep. ''I believe it's fine. Afterall it's normal to be tired after all that happened.'' Wasn't it? He himself felt fine so far, but maybe it just didn't get to him yet. When she inquired about their food, he would smile sheepishly. ''Not exactly that I'm not hungry. I just don't seem to be able to focus on eating at the moment.'', he would mumble, the fork still stuck in his meal, and it didn't look like he was planning on taking it out and using it anytime soon. He would rather turn to his drink, that required less concentration. Although, technically he was not really hungry.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)   So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:06 am

“You know, it’s called the itus. It’s when you eat so much that you start to fall asleep right afterwards. After watching a lot of TV, they say it only happens to black people. But I guess it happens to everyone in this case. “ Hyde shrugs as he continues to eat. “But I for one will not be wasting this meal that you provided for us. I appreciate what you’re doing for taking me to such a fancy place; it would be a shame if I didn’t eat my share. I haven’t had a good meal in quite some time…” Hyde would say quietly, and he continued to eat and finish his plate. Afterwards he would make a gesture towards the other two males. “I have some room in my stomach for more if you guys don’t want to eat. It fine, I have a tendency of treating things like this as my last meal, so please don’t think of me as a glutton. “Hyde would say this with a smile, but he was actually halfway full. Even so, he was still going to try his best to eat all this food. He didn’t want to upset Naomi, and her acquaintances that cooked it. Whether Raku and Al dumped their share on Hyde’s plate or not, Hyde would continue to go on with his usual dialogue. “Well, maybe we need a secondary name to go with the colors. As well as a team name. Since we are doing this with colors , it has to flow together somehow. Let me give it a go, ok?”
Hyde thought a bit before he started with the names. “ Raku Chan could be the Blue Raven, hmm…. Al can be the White Wolverine… And Naomi can be the Green Hornet! That could even be out Form names if we want to talk about things discreetly as well, while knowing who we are. Though, I wonder…. Are you guys ok with me being red? You know, since red us usually the leader or…super glue in a sense? Its ok if you say no, I know that I show some immaturity sometimes.” Hyde wasn’t too sure if he had the makings of a leader, but he would do his best regardless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)   So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) Empty

Back to top Go down

So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next