Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The  Event - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The  Event - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The  Event - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The  Event - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The  Event - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The  Event - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The  Event - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The  Event - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The  Event - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Event

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

The  Event - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Event   The  Event - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 11:05 am

The  Event - Page 2 Tumblr_mai12frKb51rg2z5no1_500

Once the Shadows had seen that the four had unleashed their potential and gotten even stronger, they became even more viable for their next meal. The Feral Shadow would rush with suddenly amazing speed and land in front of them, giving a loud roar. It was ready to make the next kill. The Phantom Shadow would float slowly towards the group on the other end, the only sound coming from it sounding like wind was constantly blowing. The group’s fight had begun. Would they survive, or would they become the four course meal for these Shadows?

-Shadows have Appeared. PvS Combat has begun. I expect no mistakes from any of you. Good luck.-

Feral Shadow:

Phantom Shadow:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The Event   The  Event - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:56 pm

Naomi would look at the other’s newly summoned persona and Sharaku’s now weapon, and then back at her own. In retrospect, them seemed so tiny. She could feel it inside of them though. They had enough power to help everyone. That was all she needed from them. They would move in front of her, as if trying to protect her from the two Shadows eyeing her down as if she were dinner. She would look at the others around her with a goofy smile on her face, “Let’s do our best, everybody.”  Was this just like a normal sporting event to her? She was calm, despite staring down the maw of a beast. The two teddy bears would move to either side in front of her and pick up a bundle of rocks and toss them at the two Shadows in front of them. Once their attack was done they would move back over to Naomi who would kneel down and smile at them, “Good job you two.”  She would turn to the others with a wink, “It’s your turn now. Knock ‘em dead.”

Miss:

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The Event   The  Event - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 6:05 pm

Fortunately, everyone here had gathered power to fight these creatures. This battles struck an odd chord with the android, almost as though he was meant for this purpose. Destroying these creatures in front of him, granted he knew that protecting his Maria was his true purpose. These creatures no doubt would prove to be a threat to her, therefore they shall be eliminated. Naomi said it was his turn, and the moment that information was given he would take immediate action. The Greek warrior took off one of his javelin, and chucked at the large beast. The javelin would split into dozens raining down on the beast, the Greek warrior threw another javelin at the humanoid creature as well. This projectile did the same as the last, it split raining javelins down on the human shadow. The good news is that it appears as though the last attack weakened its defenses, perhaps that meant it would be unable to defend itself from this attack.

Stats::

Attack :

Hit/Crit Chance:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Event   The  Event - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:55 pm

“Looks like everyone is getting started! Codas, got anything for me?” Codas growled before he started to speak up loud enough for the rest of the group to hear. “The beast one is weak to fire. His health is also particularly low, easier prey maybe?” Hyde then does a thumbs up before focusing on the battle, the information was now available for any of his new friends to capitalize on. “Alright, good job, let’s do this!” Codas quickly rushes in with his black spear in hand with an attempt at a kill rush towards the Phantom like creature. “Let’s see if I’m still rusty. “

Stats:
Spoiler:

Passive/Skills used
Spoiler:

Miss Chance- Attacks against Phantom Shadow
Spoiler:

Crit chance-
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Event   The  Event - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 8:27 pm

Oh, look at that, how pretty. Well, no not really. Sharaku watched the rest pull off moves with their summons, finding it strangely fun to look at. Too bad it was his turn so soon. ''T'bad big guy, I don't do fire.'', his Shadow weapon would snicker when Hyde's Persona listed one of their enemies' weakness. Sharaku would just roll his eyes, already wondering how was he going to handle that kind of talk for an extended period of time. How unsophisticated. ''Allright...'', he would say smoothly, swinging the weapon in the direction of the Shadows, in an attempt to make it shut up, and actually do something useful. Two flies in one hit, wasn't that great? ''Pff, no fun.'' That aside, Violet Sould would do as needed, sending an array of sharp icicles at the two shadowy monsters. There, that should work.

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss Chances:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Event   The  Event - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 8:41 pm

Through the combined efforts of the team, the Feral Shadow was almost immediately destroyed. Maybe it did not know what it was getting into. However, the Phantom Shadow had no intention of dying and appeared almost unfazed by the attacks that came from them, despite the obvious damage it seemed to do. With a flick of its wrist, a large pillar of earth would shoot from the ground and attempt to rush directly into Naomi’s chin. Would it hit, she’d be sent back more than a few feet.

Feral Shadow:

Phantom Shadow:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The Event   The  Event - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Naomi was glad to see that the others were ready to fight. This would have been a lot harder if they had left it all to her. She would look at the others and laugh a little, “Everyone is doing so well. After we take care of everything here, maybe we should grab something to eat. I haven’t had a single meal today.” Her stomach would growl in response to that statement, “See, my belly is telling you that it’s a good idea.” She would look back in time to see one of the Shadows vanish from Sharaku’s assult. The other one seemed to still be standing though. She would make a small pouting face at this realization. Not that she would have it for long as a pillar of earth rose from the ground and bonked her in the chin. She would fall onto the ground and rub the spot where she was hit.

The blue teddy bear would run up to her and crawl into her lap. It would reach up to her and place a small kiss on the spot where she had been hit. At the same time the pink one would stomp on the ground to loosen another rock and throw it at the remaining Shadow. Naomi would open up her arms so that the pink one could join the blue one in her arms. She pet both of them on the head and then looked at the other three, “Please do your best so we can go eat soon. I’m in the mood for some fried ravioli. How about you guys?” She would giggle and turn back to Intertwined, “Do you think my mom will let me keep them or do you think I’ll have to sneak them into the house?” She was treating them as if they were animals she found on the side of the road. They were much more than that though, and she knew it. She didn’t know whst else to compare them to though.

Miss:

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The Event   The  Event - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:03 pm

Sentinel watched the large animal like shadow collapse, but the humanoid shadow remained standing. In fact it seemed as though it didn't care about the pain it went through, was it immune to pain? A possibility given the design of the creature it may have lacked the nervous system to feel pain. Granted, the destruction of the larger shadow was reassuring from the additional attacks. He noted who had access to what spells, it appears as though Naomi used Earth, Hyde used physical attacks like the android, and Sharaku used ice. An interesting combination, if these things were a threat, they seemed to have a diverse skill set to handle any danger. However, Naomi's comment drew him out of his musings. They should have food after they finish this up? The odd suggestion caught Sentinel off-guard.

"We're not even sure if this will get us out of here. Let's handle the situation at hand before we think about the future. It is possible that we may not be able to escape. Though I'm sure there is a way to." Sentinel would offer in reply, they were in the middle of some serious business, there was no time to crack jokes. He turned to the phantom shadow, and pointed at it. Odysseus nodded, nothing further had to be said, the Greek warrior saw and enemy. One that should be eliminated with ease. He would dash forward and bash the humanoid shadow twice with the large shield he carried before returning to his owner's side. The android wanted to finish this up so they could move on to more pressing matters, like finding a way out of here.

Attacks::

Hit/Crit:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Event   The  Event - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:14 am

Hyde’s voice was uplifted as soon as Naomi invited him to eat somewhere. “That’s awesome; I never had any Italian food before. I wonder if it’s really good! I’m totally in Naomi, just as soon as we take care of this reject casper. “ Codas hastily jerked as he went for the kill!

Stats:
Spoiler:

Passive/Skills used
Spoiler:

Miss Chance- Attacks against Phantom Shadow
Spoiler:

Crit chance-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Event   The  Event - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:58 am

That canine-like Shadow didn't survive the combined assault, which was good. Now they only had to take care of the other one. This one seemed tougher, not that Naomi apparently minded, as she was suggesting food mid-fight. How ironic. ''Fine with me. Focus on the matter at hand first though, you wouldn't want to lose now, would you?'' Naomi did get hit by the Shadow's attack already, so it wasn't like they were safe yet. Now then...

The ice didn't seem to be working as well as planned, but his Shadow weapon wasn't planning on dishing out anything else at the moment, therefore...Time for a different move. After striding closer, Sharaku could say he liked those Shadows even less. Talk about a sore sight. When close enough, he would sweep at the phantom with his weapon, before taking a few steps back, observing its reactions to that.

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss/Crit Chance:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Event   The  Event - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:01 am

Shadows Destroyed

After the rest of the team's attacks, the Shadow would finally go down. However, it seemed that the scenery would not cease. In fact, where the two Shadows fell, a black spot would be in its place. The spot would even be shifting lightly on the ground, like an abnormal shadow. It seemed that nothing could be done about the two shapes on the ground, so the team had a bit of time to prepare for anything that was coming up...
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The Event   The  Event - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:32 pm

A small pout would cross Naomi’s face when two of the people there told her that she should be more focused on the fight than on what she was planning to eat. Hyde would agree with her though. She’d give him a thumbs up, “I know this one place. We can go there. They have really good Italian stuff.” She would pump her fist in the air as the second Shadow was laid to rest, “We got him. I think that’s worth celebrating.” She expected the black and white world to disappear, but when it stayed her stomach would rumble again. She would look at the blob forming from their recent victory and sigh, “Great. One more badie and then we can eat.” She would look at Sharaku and Alphonse with a questioning look, “You sure you don’t want to think about what you want to eat? I think it’s a good motivator.” Intertwined would nod its head as if agreeing with her. She cocked her hip to the side and laughed, “See, Miracle and Beary agree with me. That settles it. Italian food here we come!” She had already nicknamed the two individual bears in her mind. Now they would be slightly distinguishable. That, and she was getting hungrier. Forget the fighting, she was losing against her stomach.

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The Event   The  Event - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:41 pm

Sentinel watched the other shadow fall, assuming they were the cause of their shift to another dimension the group of users should return to the real world.

Well they didn't....

Sentinel watched where the two creatures had fallen shift slightly, and form into one. So they were able to form a symbiotic relationship with each other to increase their strength? Perhaps another power had been drawn here and was now consuming these creatures. Regardless they had to be ready for whatever appeared from that group. What would this creature have? It was evident that the two creatures before had two very different powers, one used earth powers like Naomi, and the other one seemed like a physical brute. Perhaps it had access to skills that made it similar to the android. He watched the blob of darkness shift slightly, while it was still hesitant to take a form, he would take advantage of this pause. Summoning his Persona once more, the warrior would hold a blade up to the sky. Sentinel glowed for a moment as his systems were repaired. He would run a quick diagnostic check to ensure that nothing was tampered with. Fortunately, everything was effective.

"Well we have one more challenge ahead of us, if my theory holds true then defeating this next creature should release us from this dimension. If not, well I'm sure we can find a way with this new power." The android would say focusing on the blob waiting for it to take shape so it could be destroyed.

Skills used:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Event   The  Event - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:59 pm

“Looks like it’s a big one this time, take the time to heal up if you need. I’ll have Codas scan the enemy to give you guys any useful information if I can.  In the meantime, be careful.  The worst case scenario is that whatever this thing is would break out into the real world. If that happens, it’s obvious that were currently the only ones with the power to stop it.  I’d say it’s a godsend that were on their territory right now if that’s the case, I wonder if this mysterious criminal has anything to do with this?  Either way, we stop it here. “The tone of Hyde changed quite a bit; it was the Tokonosu Region all over again.  But it’s because of the memoires that he had from his original world that pushed his resolve. Once again he had a team of friends; he wasn’t going to abandon them. He wasn’t going to be useless this time. “Codas…” Codas nods and  stares intently at the black forming puddle. The specs screen showed up on a digital interface from Hyde’s arcana morpher as it awaited any incoming data on the new enemy.

Stats:
Spoiler:

Passive/Skills used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Event   The  Event - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 7:21 pm

Not yet, hm? 'Looks like we'll be playing this game for a while longer....' And here Sharaku had actually dared to hope that was it. Stupid idea indeed. Even in real games, there were always more rounds than just one, which didn't translate over to real life very pleasantly. 'Oh well, what can you do...?' At least they managed to work together, desp ite some ...uh, interesting differences. It didn't particularly bother him that Naomi was still going on about food, but no matter how one looked at that, it was out of place right now.''Sure, whatever...'', he would reply absentmindedly towards her suggestions, more so focused on the strangely behaving blobs of goo that remained after the defeated Shadows.

Hyde and Sentinel were more wired towards the actual battle, making up theories, and what would they supposedly do in advance. That was all nice and dandy, but Sharaku wouldn't say he was the type to truly plan ahead. Admit it, how often did a plan go exactly the way you imagined it? One out of 20 tries maybe. But, he would agree that the best course of action was to stop whatever was coming now and here, and get it over with. Letting this foolery continue might bring negative effects, and he liked his wellbeing intact, despite being laidback about it in general. ''Very well, let's end this then.'', he would nod, not finding anything more to add after all those ifs from others....''Can't this creepo hurry up...? I'm bored.''

Stats:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Event   The  Event - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Event
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next