Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fireworks Finally.. [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Finally.. [Open]   Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 3:38 pm

She would look at Akira has he came up to her, “Thanks. I can only hope that this ends well. I’m Naomi, by the way.” She had almost forgotten to introduce herself again. She was really bad at that. She would look at Yatagarasu with a sense of awe when he said he had made his own skateboard, “You can do that?” That’s so cool.” Sure, she could take a computer apart and put one together (sort of), but she didn’t make it. She just bought the parts and fixed what needed fixing. At his age, he was already making something like that board, “I’ll be sure to stop by so I can see you and your board in action.” She didn’t know how to ride one, so asking him to make one was out of the question. She did appreciate the offer though.

Naomi could tell the moment the other boy spoke that this was going to end very, very badly. As Yatagarasu spun around and attempted to whack the boy with his skateboard, she would have too thoughts. One, that skateboard really was put together well if it could endure that kind of thing. Two, there was no way to stop this fight anymore. Some people just didn’t know when to shut up. How stupid was the other boy? He had gotten a free pass to walk away and not have the crap beaten out of him, yet he insisted on provoking the one person here who obviously seemed to love a good fight. She wasn’t sure she could feel any sympathy for someone like that. Even so, she should still try to stop this. Right? She would speak to Yatagarasu, “I’m sure what he really meant is that he’s sorry. He probably just isn’t very good with words.” It’s not as if she was lying. She honestly did think the kid was bad with words. Though, maybe calling it a failed apology was giving it too much credit. It was more like an attempt to save face and not lose his pride. She would give the kid a smile that seemed too large and innocent to be anything but a warning, “I know words are hard, but sometimes a simple ‘I’m sorry’ is all you need.” This could have been the boy’s last chance to walk away without getting into a fight. She hoped he would take it. Then again, there was no guarantee that Yatagarasu would accept it anymore. The kid would probably have to do more than just apologize. Naomi realized that she was becoming too serious and backed away from the situation at hand. She was afraid of what would happen if this kept up. What happened next was going to be completely up to that boy and Yatagarasu.
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Finally.. [Open]   Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:19 pm

When Akira heard that Yatagarasu made the skateboard, Akira looked at it again. Akira couldn't believe his eyes, the skateboard looked like it was store bought instead of being hand made by a teenager. Everything on the board looked like it was professionally made. This really was something. The only thing Akira made was his headphones but he had someone help him with the complicated stuff during the process.

As Akira observed the board intently, the boy had said something which seemed to provoke Yatagarasu. "Eh? So they are going to fight? Well this has starting to get interesting." Akira thought with a slight smile. This was the first time he was going to see a fight break out in San Malarus. As Yatagarasu told Akira to step back, Akira knew this would end pretty badly for the boy. Some people just don't know when to shut up. Well the only thing Akira could do now was to watch things unfold. When Akira heard Naomi trying to break the fight, Akira hoped the boy would just say sorry so he wouldn't be beaten to a pulp but from what he has seen so far, there is only a 10% chance he would say sorry. No maybe even lower, however that didn't really matter. This was the boy's last chance walk away.
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Finally.. [Open]   Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:14 am

'Whoaa..' Ray surely hadn't expected Yatagarasu to swing at him so abruptly. And honestly, if he was only to rely on seeing soon enough, he would be on the recieving end of quite the headache. That board did seem pretty sturdy at a glance. Thankfully enough, he could hear the sound of movement immediately, and while it wouldn't be alarming in a normal situation, with a rash guy like this one, Ray didn't want to take any chances. Still, the guy had quite a fast swing. Even when he made a few sharp steps to the side, the board still swished through his hair a bit, messing it up slightly. Not nice at all. But, at least he didn't get hurt.

Did this guy have anger issues or something? Getting pissed off at everything was a bit overboard. He could suppose there were reasons for this kind of behaviour, yet it was a little too rough for comfort. Ray was about to say something when the only girl in this strange grouping spoke up. 'Is she still trying to...? Well...' She was a determined one, wasn't she? True, he himself did not plan for a fight in the first place. Being insulted without an actual grounding, however, did not please him at all. Yet, it would kind of be lame to battle it out on a street like this. Ray did not want to make himself look like a streetfighter. 'Still....' The girl obviously wanted him to apologize, with the look she was giving him. Problem was, he was having trouble with finding a reason to do so. He kept drawing a blank. Why should he apologize, because someone didn't know how to keep their temper in check? Normally, he wouldn't have considered following through at all, but she did have some sort of a point. Fighting right now would be a waste of time...

''Alright, let's put this differently. I simply hoped we could try to get along without rude remarks, that is all. Trust me, I didn't come here to pick a fight....If you really insist, I won't complain, that I give a word for. However, it might be less messy to settle this in a different way, if you're really that angry about it.'', he would say in the end, trying to keep the atmosphere calm. He wasn't going to say a direct sorry, that was obvious, but without that, it was hard to find something useful. He wasn't completely sure what exactly was it that made Yatagarasu so mad, and he didn't have much to bounce of off. He figured there were only two options either way. Yata seemed to like fighting, so Ray would give it to him if there was no other way for them to make peace, although he would have prefered to get this done without unnecessary violence. What good would a fight do? And besides, it was fairly obvious the girl wasn't into it. Another reason not to. 'This might not work either though....' Afterall, there was no way for him to know what exactly would calm the hotheaded teen down.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Finally.. [Open]   Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:11 pm

Even as Naomi spoke to him, Yata did not break eye contact with the kid that was in his sights. The skater was impressed the pretty boy dodged the board, and would suck his teeth with a cocky grin. "Not bad, Monkey. You're more nimble than you look. But I'm sure you bleed just like anyone else here." To top things off, this bastard tried to explain his case, like he even had one. The skater's eyes would narrow as he shifted his weight to the foot planted on his board. Something about this guy pissed him off, and even though they had their reasoning, Yata just didn't care. After all, he rode by his own rules, and this thing called "logic" didn't have any meaning to him to say the least. He had noticed there was a crowd growing around them, and if the store owner called the cops, that'd be even more trouble. But for some reason he didn't really give a damn. He was half tempted to flip a coin to determine how to carry on about this situation, but something did pique his interest. A less messy way? What could this dumb ass possibly mean by that?

"A less messy way, huh? Well then spit it out, Monkey. What's this less messy way? And I promise you, if it's dumb as all hell, I'll murder you." Yata grasped his neck and cracked it left and right as he awaited what this guy would be doing. Less messy sounded boring, that was no lie at all. And it seemed like more than one person didn't want a fight to happen. I guess they never understood the thrill when it came to putting your life and honor on the line during a brawl. It was one of the only things making Yata's existence mean anything at this point. The only thing that made people recognize him was his brash ways, and even his talents when it came to all things skateboarding. The fact he was actually nice the moment the conversation switched to skateboarding meant something. Even if it was with the bug eyed girl. He even went as far as to offer to teach her and make her her own board.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Finally.. [Open]   Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 4:10 pm

That boy was surprisingly quick. It had been a surprise assult, and he still managed to dodge it. She was impressed with his speed. His words were another matter entirely. He didn’t seem to understand the concept of an apology. He must have really wanted to have his face beaten in. All of Naomi’s sympathy was gone by this point. She had attempted to give the kid one last chance and he was too dumb to swallow his pride and take it. Even Naomi could run out of patience. In fact, she was almost ready to laugh at just how stupid the other guy was. Oh well. If Yatagarasu beat the living crap out of him, she could always just help him to the hospital. She had already decided who was going to win in her head. She wondered if anyone else had too.

Though, when he mentioned a less messy way, Naomi would wonder what he had in mind. There was always rock, paper, scissors, but that would probably end with a rock to the face. She didn’t think she could stop this anymore, so instead she would just have to be the cheerleader when they needed it. There was something else was worried about. She would speak to Yatagarasu one more time before whatever was happening would start, “If you don’t want your board to get hurt, I can hold it for you again.” She didn’t know if he’d trust her to hold it again, but she didn’t want to see something he valued so highly getting damaged in the crossfire, “Only if you want me to though.” She would take the board if he wanted her to keep it out of the fight, if he wanted to keep it on him and use it as a blunt instrument, she would be fine with that too. For now, however, she would turn to Akira, “So, what brought you to this lovely place today?” She was going to let them work out their issues on their own. For now, she wanted to have a decent conversation with the one other person not in the brawl.
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Finally.. [Open]   Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:57 pm

Dodging the assault from Yatagarasu, the boy seems to be quite quick. The skateboard only swished through the boy's hair which was something you don't see everyday. With a big smile on his face Akira watched the boy. "Man, that looked like something from an action movie." Akira said while he started laughing. The boy had one last chance to stay out of trouble and he blew it. Well, Akira wasn't complaining. Some part of him actually want to see the two fight. Akira decided if things get bad, he would step in and stop it. Though he wasn't quite sure if he could handle Yatagarasu.

When the boy mentioned a less messy way to settle things, Akira wondered what they were going to do. There wasn't many options left to settle the fight. Akira was waiting for things to unfold. When the fight came to a halt, Naomi asked if Yatagarasu would need her to hold the board again. Well that would make sense since Yatagarasu valued it. As she finished talking to Yatagarasu, she turned towards Akira and asked a question. "Well I just happened to pass by here and the fireworks on display caught my eye, so I decided to look around. How bout you?" Akira would reply to Naomi as he looked away from Yatagarasu.
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Finally.. [Open]   Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:54 pm

It actually went better than Ray had expected. Sure, being called a monkey was far from pleasant, but for some reason Yata decided to postpone the fight. Not without promising murder though, and it made Ray wonder whether it wouldn't have been better to just fight in the first place. Now he had to try and think his way out, if the didn't want to piss the skateboarder even more than before. Because, honestly, he did not really have anything specific in mind when he said the previous sentence, as he hadn't truly believed Yata was going to take it in consideration.

'Now what...' This was all nice and dandy, if only he had an idea what wouldn't be labeled as dumb in Yata's mind. So far, he only knew the guy liked fighting and being rude, and that was practically what he was trying to avoid here. And there was the skateboarding, but Ray didn't know anything on that subject, as unfortunate as that was. 'Ugh, I hate brainstorming...' Oh, this was so going to end up lamely, no matter what. But, the longer this went on, the less he was interested in actually getting into a fight, so might as well give a try. ''I just thought a fight would get us into unneccessary trouble...'' It was already pretty obvious a growing number of people were staring at the scene. That was never good outside on a street like this. ''....I apologize in advance, as I have no idea what would be to your liking. However, I am willing to go for almost anything. I'll let you make the choice, as that's probably more fitting of the situation.'' Ray wasn't particularly happy about this, but he would offer nonetheless. Surely, there was something the guy wanted, and as long as it was better than a fight, which could get them arrested if pushed far, he would most likely take it. It wasn't like Ray was a goody two shoes anyway, even if he didn't act rude and rash. Life was rarely fair even if you stuck to rules.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Finally.. [Open]   Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 5:40 pm

When Buggy asked to hold his board again, the red head would shake his head and place a hand on his side. "No way. I prefer using my board when it comes to things like this. Makes it more exciting." He answered with a smug grin while keeping his eyes on the newcomer who had him awaiting an answer on the "less messy" option. As he started to speak, Yata shifted his weight and flicked his earlobe with a nonchalant gaze. What the hell was this guy even talking about? He said he had a less messy way, but then he starts talking out his ass? What was he, stupid?
--------------------------------
Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 2dj564x★☆Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 5la3b5★☆Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 2dj564x
---------------------------------

The skater kicked up his board and caught it in his right hand before giving a sigh. Strafing around the newcomer, who's name he didn't really care for, he'd look him up and down. "I see. So you're scared you'll be getting in trouble with the law after getting your ass kicked. Understandable. There's a very easy way for me to look the other way. It's quite simple." Yata stopped walking and turned towards the guy with a cocky grin. "Buy us a firework, and I'll get out of your hair for the rest of the day. How does that sound, Monkey?" The Skater's amber eyes remained locked on the boy, almost as if he were waiting a "no", just to have an excuse to do something violent. It was a shame most of the things he did ended in violence, and his brother would be hell of ashamed to see it conspire that way aswell. But his brother wasn't there anymore, so it didn't matter to him. This was his Freedom.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Finally.. [Open]   Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:14 pm

Based on how Yatagarasu had just swung that thing at the kid’s head, she didn’t doubt he liked using it in a fight. She wondered how much more violent that made this type of thing. If hand to hand, untrained was a 4/10, one guy having a blunt instrument made this a 6/10. Not bad, but not that great. It could have been worse, at least. She winced when the boy seemed to tiptoe around a less messy way. She was actually starting to feel bad for him again. At this rate, she really was afraid he would get himself killed. She looked away and back at Akira, “I was walking home from shopping.” She held up the bag still in her hand, “I just happened to walk by the place.” There would be a smile on her face as she spoke, “I never thought all of this would happen. Kind of a funny story to tell the Internet later.”

She would sigh in relief when Yata said he was willing to take a firework instead of fighting. This could work. There didn’t have to be a huge brawl in the middle of the sidewalk. Though, given the reaction from the other guy so far, she had to wonder how he was taking being called a monkey. At least they could all end this and there would be no blood shed. Yeah, she didn’t doubt that there would be blood the moment the fists started flying.

Last edited by Naomi Epona on Sun May 11, 2014 8:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Finally.. [Open]   Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:24 am

Yatagarasu seems to like fighting with his prized skateboard based on his actions earlier. Everything was well since the fight stopped. Guess the boy actually didn't want to fight. Everything had ended nicely and nobody got hurt. Yatagarasu was willing to stop fighting if the boy bought him some fireworks. Akira laughed a little when Yatagarasu called the boy a monkey and then turned back towards Naomi. "I guess this would be a fairly interesting story to but on the internet." Akira would reply as he checked his phone. If the boy accepted the Yatagarasu's offer, then the fight would be off. But Akira wondered if the boy would accept after being called monkey a couple of times. As he was observing the boy, Akira would think the boy is mostly likely to decline the offer. Well right now all he could do was keep watching.
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Finally.. [Open]   Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 3:45 pm

Rude till the very end, eh? This guy was really something. Sure, Ray was irritated by that kind of behaviour directed towards him, but it was starting to become slightly funny now. It was a wonder someone could spew words like that on a daily basis and not run out of belittling things to say. A special kind of talent indeed. ''Well, no not really. I'm not scared, I simply find this inconvenient. If you really like fighting that much, I'd be willing to give it a try sometime, however not with half the island watching. I'd rather not get a bad reputation if it can be helped.'' Bad mouth aside, the guy was interesting enough. And just because Ray was giving in right now, didn't mean he was okay with being tossed around for too long. Besides, it was sort of true, a fight wasn't the biggest bother for him. It was the fact that he actually worked from time to time, and stuff, and this would not give him a good image in the least.

''For now, I think the firework will do. Any kind in particular, that you'd like?''
, he would inquire, giving Yatagarasu a steady stare. Guess he wouldn't have to decide what to spend money on today. This kind of sucked, but what gives. If that was the way to settle it for now, then fine. To be honest, with Yata in the picture, Ray could conclude there was a possibility for much worse. A simple buy this was actually the easy way to go, and it wouldn't really hurt him much. He was more annoyed by the name calling than any kind of task that could be asked from him. But, it seemed the other two hanging around were at least getting a good show out of this. He had heard the guy with headphones give a laugh, but ignored it. Guess this could be taken as funny from a certain perspective.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Finally.. [Open]   Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:35 pm

Needless to say, Yatagarasu was surprised the guy agreed to the deal. So surprised his eyes widened for a few seconds before he looked to the side with a toothy grin. "Well, I wasn't expecting you to agree but whatever. Get the fifteen dollar bundle of bottle rockets in there, and we have a deal. I'll wait for you out here." Yata would step aside so the Monkey could go into the store and buy the bottle rocket bundle. Though he already had some thanks to Buggy, having a second stash didn't hurt, did it? After all, they'd need plenty for what they had in mind. Now it all came down to if the guy would stay true to his word. But man, Yata really wasn't expecting that, considering he was convinced the guy would refuse and they'd brawl it out. Even the two others that Yata had come to the shop with would walk to his side. Of course they were excited they were getting more rockets for the night, but through their excitement, the red head simple dropped his board on the ground and then promptly sat down on it. I guess now they'd play the waiting game while the two others out there could talk to themselves. Sora really didn't have anything else to say at this point.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Finally.. [Open]   Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:42 pm

If this wasn’t going to turn into a fight, Naomi felt as if she had no reason to stay. There was nothing to stop and she was already starting to feel tired. She needed a nap. As long as the boy could spare fifteen dollars, he would be fine. Yatagarasu would even sit down on his skateboard and wait patiently for the kid. She would look at Akira, “I should probably get home. I hope everything should be fine now, but if a fight does break out, you may want to run. We don’t need it getting any bigger than it already is.” She would give a small giggle. She was ready to head home, but she had to say goodbye to some other people first. She went up to the group of skateboarders, “I’m going to be heading home now. I just wanted to say goodbye to you three first. I’ll see you around.” She looked down at Yatagarasu, “Have fun with those fireworks.” She probably wouldn’t see them for a little while. They seemed to spend all their time in Standasen and that was a little out of the way. Still, she wanted to see them in their own environment. There was nothing else for her to do here. That meant that it was time for her to be going. She tightened her grip on her plastic bag and walked off towards home.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Finally.. [Open]   Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:35 am

As the boy went into the store to buy Yatagarasu some fireworks, Akira sighed. He actually wanted to see a fight happen since there was barely anything for him to do. Akira would nod and smile at Naomi when she decided to take her leave. Akira walked off to a nearby vending machine and bought a few drinks. He then sat down beside the skateboarders and gave them the drinks. "That was a pretty interesting show you put out there." Akira would laugh. He took a few sips from his own drink and looked up. There was nothing else to say so Akira continued to drink his can of soda before throwing it into the trash. Akira stood up and put on his headphones. "Well then I shall take my leave. I hope we get to meet each other again. Akira while smiling at Yatagarasu. He turned around and disappeared into a crowd of people that had been passing by.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Ray

Ray

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Finally.. [Open]   Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:48 am

''Alright then, give me a moment.'', Ray would nod a little, before turning around and walking back into the store. Fifteen dollars, hm? That wasn't exactly a little amount, but on a second thought, there were more expensive things around as well. Taking a short while to find what he was looking for, he would grab the firework in question, before hurrying off to pay for it. The cashier was giving him a strange stare, most likely remembering the beginning of the commotion that started inside the store itself, but thankfully didn't comment. Ray was glad for that, as he didn't feel like explaining anything more at the moment. He's had enough thinking for the day.

Walking outside, he would notice the other two spectators just about taking their leave, probably going to do their own stuff now that the entertainment was done and over with. Well, not like Ray had any chance to even speak to them while they were there, so he didn't care much. The skater in question was sitting on his board, with his two companions nearby. ''Well, here you go. Hope you enjoy, whatever it is you need it for.'', he would say calmly, offering him the firework in his right hand. Hopefully, nothing bad would come out of this one. Ray was starting to have enough of problem solving at the moment, and would seriously have prefered peace at least this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Finally.. [Open]   Fireworks Finally.. [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fireworks Finally.. [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next