Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
So apparently I can find it here? (Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
So apparently I can find it here? (Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
So apparently I can find it here? (Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
So apparently I can find it here? (Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
So apparently I can find it here? (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
So apparently I can find it here? (Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
So apparently I can find it here? (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
So apparently I can find it here? (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
So apparently I can find it here? (Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

So apparently I can find it here? (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha

Alpha

So apparently I can find it here? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:46 pm

Stirling entered through the front door and cracked his joints to loosen them up still feeling fairly stiff after the long train ride from Hayabusa to Shibakuzoi. He sighed a yawn as he began to move forward through the crowds blending in like the ghost amount people he was, weaving his way through the flood of people. He came here after hearing a bunch of the local shops in Hayabusa complain about it saying it was making them lose customers thanks to it's motto or something similar to one of those being if you can't find it here you can't find it anywhere'.
Stirling wanted to find if it rang true after what seemed like weeks of searching for a new drawing tablet seeing how he couldn't find any in and around Hayabusa while in reality he had only been searching for a few days seeing how he only moved to Hayabusa from Tokyo a few days. If he couldn't find it here it will bring the local shop owners who tried talking to him...don't blame them he isn't very talkative ....something to laugh about, but if he found what he was looking for he would just say he got it ordered in and he had to go pick it up in Shibakuzoi.
With another sigh he walked up to the mall's map, it wasn't as big as some of the ones he seen back in America but to be honest that was a good thing because those things were ridiculously big. He scanned the map for any art or tech stores until his stomach began to rumble and his actions quickly changed to looking at what restaurants were at the food court.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:25 pm

After the recent working they had done on the whole Ueitawa demise situation, Hibiki felt like taking a little break for a moment, even if only to clear his head. It wouldn't do any good to get overly stressed over everything, even though he wasn't currently sure if it could be entirely avoided. Afterall, they had quite a big case on their hands, whether they wanted it or not. He wasn't the type to go shopping, really, but he didn't feel like spending more time than necessary on deciding. The mall was just the safest way to entertain himself, if of course he found something worth attention there. But these days, he knew anything was possible at any place and any time. Therefore, he spent a while walking around the place, glancing around at the people merrily skipping around, doing their shopping. For a long while, he didn't see anything interesting, and there wasn't even any passable reason for him to go talk to someone. He really hadn't done that in a while, with everything being so busy lately.

Eventually, he did notice a teen who looked quite interested in studying the mall map. Most likely searching for something specific, if he were to fire a guess. What else would one do there, right? 'Might as well go and help him out..', he thought, stopping his walk to look at the other. Afterall, he should really start interacting with people a bit more. Aside from those that he knew well already, of course. ''Hello. Are you looking for something? Maybe I could help you out?.'', he'd ask in a friendly tone, wearing his usual friendly smile as he approached the brownhaired teen standing next to the map. It wasn't like he had anything to lose. It was just a casual thing. If the other didn't want help, then he would be fine with it. He wasn't the one to push himself onto people afterall. He just felt like trying to socialize a bit more again.
Back to top Go down
Kibin Inoue

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:14 am

Kibin had just finished his teriyaki tuna and was picking at the rice boredly while staring blankly at his computer screen. After being shown the rumor board he busied his self with reading recent posts for the last hour. He had to admit, as strange as Kogami was he did lead him toward a trove of information he couldn't resist reading. Perhaps he would post something on it. If he did , Kibin would be sure to employ his skills as a hacker to hide his identity. A place that trafficed information would be sure to hold some risk both to his computer and, possibly, his well being.

Kibin eventually finished his food. He gathered up his garbage and his tray and quickly hurried to the trashcan and dumped his trash. He ran back to his table but along the way his headphone cable caught on a chair. The force of the catch sent his clip on mp3 player flying off the edge of his hood, where he had it clipped, and landed on the flooor a good twenty feet away. Kibin swore and ran after it. He kneeled down and looked over the divice, completely shattered. Kibin grumbled and picked up the peices and walked back to his table. He closed his laptop and shoved it in his messenger bag. He shouldered the bag and turned on his heels and started toward the information board.

He sighed as he drew closer he frowned, looks like he would have to be social again. Ya know if you avoid people you will never have any friends. A warm voice reminded Kibin in the back of his mind. He smiled and shruged. Nogitsune was right of course. "Hey do you guys know where an electronics shop is?" he asked approaching Hibiki and Stirling.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:44 pm

Stirling turned to the guy in what looked like a white rabbit hoodie and was taken back for a moment surprised that somebody who seemed normal approached him, he was about to reply when a extremely pale guy with short black hair walked up to them and asked "Hey do you guys know where an electronics shop is?" for a moment he would have a dumbfounded black expression on his face but it quickly returned to his natural facial expression being unintentionally cold hearted and fierce as he pointed the boy with short black hair while looking back at the guy in the rabbit like hoodie "What he said...but I'm also looking for any art shops and a place where I get a cheap bowl of ramen................sorry to have to ask you for help" he felt like he was now being a burden to the both of then. he felt like a burden to the bunny guy because he had to ask him for help and he felt like a burden to the guy with pale skin and short black hair because he wasn't able to help him.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 6:24 pm

The teen that had been studying the map had turned towards Hibiki as he approached him. He seemed to be deciding on an answer for a while, and Hibiki would simply wait for it. After all, he had interrupted the guy, so it was understandable that he didn't have an immediate response prepared. Actually, no one probably would. However, before any words coud even begin to be exchanged, another young man had walked over, asking a question of his own, and soon getting a response from the brownhaired teen. So far, it looked like they were both lost. What a coincidence. Hibiki didn't really mind though. He was planning to help in the first place. Although, he would have to think on this one. They did mention more places than he expected, and even he wasn't an expert. He had been living in Ueitawa for quite the while, but it wasn't as if he spent the majority of his time learning where exact stores where. Well, he'd have to try to remember.

After giving it a bit of thought, he would speak up to both of his current companions. ''It's fine. I don't mind helping out.'', he'd say with a slight smile. ''So, the electronics shop should be a short walk that way. The art ones, I'm not exactly sure, but I believe it is in the same direction, just a bit farther.'', he'd explain, waving his hand to the right from the map they were currently at, as he talked about the directions. ''As for ramen...Well, I don't really know about that. I'm sure there are plenty of food stores in there, so maybe there would be something along the way. I know of one that sells it cheap enough, but that's in another part of town.'', he'd add after a moment. Hibiki haven't yet paid much attention to food in the mall, so he didn't have ideas for that. He had never come to the mall when hungry, so he never had a reason to be on a lookout for those before. Looking between the two teens once more, he would add a friendly offer. ''I could accompany you if you'd like. I don't have much else to do.'' He didn't come here with much of a purpose, so it would be a good way to pass time. And maybe he could make friends too, who knew?
Back to top Go down
Kibin Inoue

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:09 am

Kibin listened carfully to Hibiki a half smile stretched across his face. It wasn't much but it was genuine. Usually he didn't like to be around people but this scenerio was just a bit different. It was refreshing to Kibin to run into someone who was willing to help out a complete stranger without a second thought.

"I don't mind if ya tag along, man." Kibin replied in a friendly but quiet tone and nodded. He pointed back to Stirling. "Up to this guy too though I suppose. I'm the odd one out I kinda butt in without notice." the boy said in a matter of factual tone. Kibin was surprised he was being as social as he was. It was somewhat awkward and he was afraid it showed in his voice. He supposed losing his music forced him to be more social, perhaps he should leave his headphones at home every now and then.

(Sorry its really short. I lost the original and I just couldn't seem to muster up the willpower to retype it all.)
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:45 pm

Stirling's facial expression didn't change from how it normally looked, it took him a moment to answer after the boy with pale skin and black hair pointed at him telling the guy in the rabbit hoodie that it was up to him if he would accompany the boy rabbit hoodie. When he did answer he simply nodded his head ".....that would be appreciated....thank you....please bear with me...." he said to make it clear he had no objection to being accompanied or accompanying them....it didn't matter to him which way they would view it all he knew that it would be batter to be walking around with a guide then to wonder aimlessly....though he wouldn't be able to show it he would enjoy the company it was a pleasant change from people pretending he wasn't there....
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:02 am

((OoC:I'm sorry for being so late...had a very busy weekend. I should be fairly quick from now on..Spring break soon :3))

Hibiki smiled lightly when both of the teens agreed in their own way. This actually went better than he expected. It wasn't usual that people were really okay with a stranger approaching them out of nowhere. Maybe he was just lucky this time around. Although, the brownhaired boy didn't seem to be that sure of himself. But all in all, he did agree in the end, even if reluctantly. Hibiki hoped he wasn't making either of them uncomfortable though. That hadn't been his intetntion when he came over. Well, he could only hope that the rest of this..trip, or whatever it really was would go peacefully. There was enough ruckus everywhere, so one quiet day would come in handy.

Hibiki would nod at the two. ''It's fine. I enjoy company.'', he'd say to Stirling, who was still in midst of thanking him. It was nice to be appreciated, but there was no real need for that much. ''Well, shall we go? Or is there anything else?'', he would ask, taking a few steps in the direction of the forementioned stores before adding, ''I suppose we can talk on the way too, in case you don't want to stand around for too long.'' If they agreed to get going, he would continue onwards, if not he would stay standing where he was, listening to what they had to say. In the middle of the talk, it hit him that they hadn't introduced to each other yet, but he didn't voice that out at the moment, waiting for a more appropriate lapse of time, or one of the two to bring it up.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:56 pm

OOC: I waited over 48 hrs and I am now skipping Kibin....sorry for the short post

Stirling shook his head ".....just the places I mentioned will be fine for me....I don't mind going to the other part of town for Ramen if they don't sell it....I would actually find it funny......." He looked at the pale boy with brown hair and then back again at the boy in the rabbit hoodie "......I'm ready to go when you guys are......"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:32 pm

((OoC: Okay >.>, not a long post myself as there's not much to write about lol))

At his inquiry, one of the teens stayed silent, but the other responded saying that there wasn't really anything else that he wanted. That was pretty much okay with Hibiki, afterall what was there to complain about? ''All right then.'', he would nod before adding, ''The Ramen, we'll have to see I guess. I never really paid attention to food stalls in the mall, so I have no idea if there's one. Maybe we'll be lucky.'' He would remain in a positive mood, even with the possibility of having to go elsewhere if there actually wasn't one, but since the teen said he wouldn't mind doing so, it didn't pose that much of a problem. And he himself didn't care either. He went out to pass the time in the first place. ''Well, let's go then? We've been standing around long enough I think.'', he'd say, before heading in the direction of the stores they were after. He would go on unless one of the two teens accompanying stopped him for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 7:15 pm

OOC: I waited over 48 hrs and I am now skipping Kibin....sorry for the short post

Stirling followed the boy in the bunny hoodie and silently agreed with him, they had been standing around for long enough and he wanted to get the new drawing tablet as soon as possible his orders had beginning to pile up and there was only so much he could do with the shabby temporary art supplies he bought from the venders back in Hayabusa. He had a feeling that the boy with the short brown hair wasn't going to follow them. After a few minutes of silence he finally spoke up which took a lot on his end to actually do. "................why did you stop and ask to help me......."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:16 pm

((OoC : It's kay ^.^ ))

The black haired teen didn't seem to have come to a decision yet, so in the end Hibiki and the other teen ended up going forth without him. Quite a few minutes passed in silence as they walked towards their destination, neither of them speaking for a while. Hibiki chose not to mainly because the teen seemed a bit uncomfortable before, and he didn't want to make it any worse by saying something out of the line. And he wasn't even sure what he'd say. It's been a while since he spent time with someone new. He was loosing the hang of it, probably. Surprisingly, the brown haired teen spoke up first, inquiring why did Hibiki come up and offer to help in the first place. That was actually a good question. ''Well, you looked like you could use it, and I was out to pass some time anyway. And I guess I like meeting new people.'', he'd say after a moment of pondering on it. Truth to be told, he didn't have a specific reason for doing that. It was just that he felt like taking a break from the usual, and some social interaction was always a good start. And he wasn't against helping people, so why not? ''Is this the first time you've come to this place?'', he'd ask after a moment, not really wanting to continue on with silence as they advanced. In a way, it was obvious as the teen was originally lost in the mall, but Hibiki didn't want to prod about things too much, therefore he decided to take it lightly. Maybe they'd get somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:33 pm

Stirling's expression got a little bit depressing as the boy told him he looked like he need help 'I looked that pathetic huh? he thought but his expression quickly went back to normal as the boy asked him if it was his first time in Shibakuzoi or if it was his first time in a shopping mall ".......I grew up near places like this all my life.......I'm a city boy at heart....it was only recently I moved from Tokyo to Hayabusa....so I'm used to shopping malls and stuff....though the absence of street thugs is a pleasant change....it means less trips to the hospital at least."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:36 pm

Hibiki had noted that the teen didn't seem exactly pleased by his explanation, but since he wasn't sure what part of his answer was the problem, he chose not to react to that. Besides, it had been only a moment, so maybe the brown haired boy just remembered something not very nice, that had a connection to what he had said, or anything of the sort. Perhaps, it was a moot point to ponder over that anyway, as his companion seemed to forget about that pretty soon, and answer his question. Hibiki looked at the teen thoughfully as he gave quite a long response to his simple inquiry. Well, from what he could pick up, the basic meaning was that he had recently moved to Ueitawa, and found it nice enough? At least it appeared so, with the mention of less thugs around. Although, Hibiki didn't know that much about the street life in these parts, not visiting Hayabusa very often. He was busy with other things lately.

''So, you're liking it here so far? It can be quite a change, when moving from one place to another. And Ueitawa can be quite strange in some ways.'', he'd say, sporting a light smile, after realizing that his last sentence was actually sort of ironic with the things that were happening right now. Strange indeed. ''By the way...I almost forgot. Since we're hanging out, I should probably at least introduce myself, right? My name is Nakahara Hibiki..and it's nice to meet you I guess.'', he'd say after a moment, remembering that they hadn't had a proper introduction yet, while already having a conversation. Well, sometimes going about it backwards wasn't that bad either. Although, he still wasn't sure how to act around this teen, as he seemed to be a shy type so far. Which is why Hibiki decided to offer just a friendly smile, rather than a handshake with the introduction, though he wouldn't mind if his companion wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:22 am

"......It's not that big of a chance........it's nothing like when I moved to Japan.......that was a dramatic change for me back then..........." stirling responded to the boy's question about if he like moving Ueitawa and if it was a big change saying things around here could be weird "....probably the weirdest thing for me is not living in the city.........but one is always a train ride away so it's not all that bad....."
The boy then caught his attention again saying they were hanging out and then introduced himself as Nakahara Hibiki, Stirling had a blank expression when Hibiki said "...it's nice to meet you I guess." 'Well is it nice to meet me or not? Make up your mind.' he thought before responding not smiling knowing he would probably scare Hibiki "....I'm Stirling Costello....and like wise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

So apparently I can find it here? (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next