Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Revived Ninja - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Revived Ninja - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Revived Ninja - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Revived Ninja - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Revived Ninja - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Revived Ninja - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Revived Ninja - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Revived Ninja - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Revived Ninja - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Revived Ninja

Go down 
+2
MadTeaParty
Grantus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

Revived Ninja - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revived Ninja   Revived Ninja - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:11 am

When Soki saw the Shadow shoot up to punch Shi to the ground, the silver haired woman would move to the Attendant's side. "Shi, darling, are you alright? I apologize. Maybe we should do this together.." The woman looked over her shoulder Miki on her shoulder and then walked over to Scarlet to give her the girl. "Please help me. You'd really be my hero. If you see a chance to get her out of here, please do it for me." The pale faced woman looked towards Scarlet for a few seconds before taking a breath and facing towards the strange Shadow that blocked their path. Extending her right hand, a flash of azure light would appear and her slingshot would be held tightly in grip. Pulling back the band that fired the pellets, she'd fire two shots back to back at the opponent in a hopes of downing them so they could escape. It had been some time since she had to attack in such an unlawful way, so she did hope they actually landed on mark.

Soki Stats:

Skills Used:

Chance of Miss and Crit:
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Revived Ninja   Revived Ninja - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:12 am

Strengths & Weaknesses + Soulbound is Pierce damage:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Revived Ninja   Revived Ninja - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:00 pm

Another girl had showed up, which seemed to make Kirito smile. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all...until she was completely decked by the man, who gave her a swift punch. She would turn towards the silver woman who had told her to run with Miki should everything go down. Kirito had no particular reason to not try and help, and she may even survive if she left now. But the man standing in the way was a problem for the moment. She would give a grin and nod at the silver woman, taking the young girl onto her shoulder holding onto the blades as best she can, before moving away from her a few feet on the off chance she had to leave now and run.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Revived Ninja   Revived Ninja - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:46 am

Revived Ninja - Page 2 30tq43d

The Shadow gave too the attack from Soki head on while giving a few laughs. He didn't even flinch from the meager Persona-User's attempt at injuring him. They were certainly having an uphill battle here. Giving a smug grin, the Shadow shot towards Soki with its fist drawn as if he were about to punch her. However, he ran clear by her and headed straight for Kirito and Miki. Sliding off his right foot, he'd send an uppercut directed towards Kirito's gut with enough power to send her flying upward and back down on her back if it landed. The Shadow shook his fists and reclaimed his boxing stance.

Shadow-Type Cole:

Passives:

Damage Given:

Damage Taken:

Chance of Missing & Crit:

Last edited by Philemon on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You've all already seen the post. It hit but no crit, just need to change some coding that messed up.)
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Revived Ninja   Revived Ninja - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:48 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Revived Ninja   Revived Ninja - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:55 pm

Soki's eye twitched at that moment where her attack was brushed off as if it were nothing. Then when the Shadow came towards her, she prepared herself for the worst before watching the Shadow sprint by her and go for Kirito. The Tsurinai woman turned towards the Shadow as he hit the woman hard, and gave a slight growl. "Get away from my sister, you freak!" The young woman raised her slingshot and fired two more shots into the back of the male's head, praying for some kind of luck in this useless situation. Once attacking, she'd run to Miki's side and pick her up off the ground. "I can't believe this. For me of all people to be in such a vulnerable state... This is ridiculous. Father would be ashamed." The young woman bit her lip as she dusted her younger sister off. For the first time in her life she felt weak, especially when she was always one seen to have power behind them. It was frustrating now being able to do anything here. Alice, nor herself, held the ability to stop this man's rampage. Soki couldn't help but sigh before grasping her evoker once more and pressing the holster to her temple. She didn't pull the trigger as of yet, but her breathing would begin to quicken as she envisioned the tarot card of death within her head.

Soki Stats:

Skills Used:

Chance of Miss and Crit:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Revived Ninja   Revived Ninja - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:41 pm

Tumbling to the ground and letting go of the girl, Kirito would push herself up halfway, rubbing the front of her left shoulder which took a particular portion of the blow. That blow hurt a lot actually. It was just a simple punch, so why did she suddenly feel like she could barely stand? Keeping the swords still in her hands, she would stand in front of the girl Miki. "I can't escape so easily can I? How tough!" she said with a tiny smile. She wasn't too worried. She was sure she will at least make it out herself. Maybe the other girls would make it out too. Maybe she will learn what is going on after she gets to safety and a good rest! But how could she escape this man? He was ready to go at a moment's notice. Quite the conundrum Kirito had here.

Kirito's Stats:
Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Revived Ninja   Revived Ninja - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:24 am

Shi's Stats:

Miss Hit:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Revived Ninja   Revived Ninja - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:36 am

(Shi you need to calculate the miss chance for both attacks. Also you need to pick four numbers for missing, not three due to the autobuff.)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Revived Ninja   Revived Ninja - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:16 am

((SORRY! I keep posting when I'm being distracted! And these randomizers won't work it's pissing me off...))

Hit Miss:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Revived Ninja   Revived Ninja - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 1:27 pm

Revived Ninja - Page 2 30tq43d

Shadow-Type Cole:

Passives:

Damage Given:

Damage Taken:

Chance of Missing & Crit:
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Revived Ninja   Revived Ninja - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:16 am

Soki noticed the Shadow fall during the wind attack and gave a sigh of relief. Taking her whip from her hip, she'd crack it against the ground. "Well done, Shi! The enemy's crippled! Deal the finishing blow!" The silver haired woman would lean down and take Miki on her back as she'd use this opportunity to cross the Shadow and head towards the exit of Nokaiwa, which were the Hills that kept the two cities separated. Hopefully with that weird human like Shadow down, they'd be able to make the proper escape.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Revived Ninja   Revived Ninja - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 1:19 pm

Seeing that the man finally went down from the tiny woman's attack, Kirito felt it was now a good idea to hit the road. Even as the silver woman was picking up her cherished one, Kirito was already running past the man and up to the exit of Nokawia. Turning back, she noticed that the silver woman was also following, most likely going to the same direction. Keeping the swords in her hand, she would continue on, hurrying as quickly as possible to safety.
Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Revived Ninja   Revived Ninja - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:28 pm

Shi would follow her guest out of the area and try to keep up, her ability had knocked down the shadow and they could make an attempt. "Hurry! We must escape before it's too late!" This whole area was making her sick, all the shadows around her were just too much to bare, if the shadow came to fight them, he might take the attendant out, but she would try to use a Garu ability one more time to expose his weakness so her guest could escape. "As I've said Tsurinai-san, I will sacrifice my life for you and Miki-san." Although she didn't think this was the right time to say anything warm and heartfelt, maybe it would lighten the mood a bit. "... When I was stripped of my power Tsurinai-san, you took me in and protected me. In return, I vowed to protect you. As of now, you are my only guest who is alive. And I won't let you die because of my doing. Miki-san and you must live." It seemed a little cheesy but it was true, Shi had a strange attraction to the female, she couldn't explain how she felt herself. But she knew that Soki's life meant more than her own.

Shi's Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revived Ninja   Revived Ninja - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revived Ninja
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next