Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Forced Appearance [Conch/Gabby] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Forced Appearance [Conch/Gabby] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Forced Appearance [Conch/Gabby] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Forced Appearance [Conch/Gabby] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Forced Appearance [Conch/Gabby] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Forced Appearance [Conch/Gabby] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Forced Appearance [Conch/Gabby] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Forced Appearance [Conch/Gabby] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Forced Appearance [Conch/Gabby] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Forced Appearance [Conch/Gabby]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Forced Appearance [Conch/Gabby] Empty
PostSubject: Forced Appearance [Conch/Gabby]   Forced Appearance [Conch/Gabby] EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:27 am

Aithne would be transported into the Dreamscape through her sleeping. She'd be arriving in the same area she was first in when awakening to her potential. That fog covered town that seemed to exist in the middle of nowhere with no signs of life. She'd be placed in the center of the street and left along until a figure appeared from the fog. Once coming into the open, the figure too the familiar appearance of Katsuro Kurei, also known as Katsu! on stage. However, there was something strange about him. The golden eyes, the twisted easy grin, and the refined disposition.. This was not Katsu, but instead someone just wearing his face as if it were a normal thing. This figure said nothing, as it raised its hand and revealed a phone. The screen began to shine before a figure suddenly forced its way out of the device, and fell upon the ground. It was covered in blood and its life was obviously fading from it.

If Aithne was to take a closer look at the figure, she'd be able to tell it was Lorielle Rutherford's Persona. Yhoundeh was severely injured and on the brink of death. Its body was falling into various pieces, but it used its last strength to look towards the female and would reach a hand out to touch her cheek. In that precise moment, the memories Lorielle held of the entire case would be forced into Aithne's mind at once. The first time finding the body, then finding the second body... The fateful night in the police station and then something else.. The image of two dark figures forcefully tearing away at the Tainted Persona's body with wide grins. Sadistic and enjoying the torment it was bringing upon the body of the Elk Goddess before releasing her with her fatal injuries...

Once the memories of her host were transferred, the Tainted Persona reverted back into its base Shadow form and then faded away in red pearls. "Katsu" watched the whole scene and shrugged his shoulders with the sinister grin on his face. "Man, they sure don't make these things like they used too, huh? It's a shame! Hahaha. To think a Persona would sacrifice its own life without me giving the order, just to save its host. How strange. They must have a mind of their own to some degree. What do you think, Aithne?"

Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: Forced Appearance [Conch/Gabby]   Forced Appearance [Conch/Gabby] EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:26 am

Gabby would look around her in astonishment as she was brought into a world she could only guess was a dream. She didn’t recognize it instantly, but she would remember the place within a few moments. She looked around her, hoping there wasn’t going to be another Minotaur looking for a fight. She didn’t see a beast this time, but instead a man appearing in the fog. Man, in the loosest sense of the word. The person sitting before her was Katsu!, or someone pretending to be Katsu! However it was taking their role to seriously to be the real thing. As “Katsu” raised a phone, something would fall out of it.

She would stare at the thing that had fallen out and slowly get closer. She couldn’t tell from so far away, but the thing was actually Yhoundeh. She was hurt and didn’t look like she would get better. She could feel all of the memories rushing into her head when the Persona touched her face. She would give a sad smile as she saw the torture the poor thing had gone through, “It’s okay. You did your job and held on as long as you could. You can let go now.” She would watch as Yhoundeh changed back into the tar each of their Persona had first come from. She would then turn her gaze toward “Katsu”, “I personally like them better this way. Think about it, you don’t need to pay attention to all of us and can let them fix the problem without you having to lift a finger.” It also proved the bond that Lori and Yhoundeh had. Gabby highly doubted Hippocamp would do the same for her, “So, is this why you called me here? Does this mean you want something from me?” Her tone was serious. After seeing what had happened to Lori in that fight, and watching Yhoundeh die, she didn’t have time to do otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Forced Appearance [Conch/Gabby]   Forced Appearance [Conch/Gabby] EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:17 am

Nyarlathotep looked towards the girl with a raised brow as she gave her input. Apparently she liked such a trait? The Crawling Chaos began to laugh under his breath as he placed both hands into his pockets. "You humans are an interesting bunch, haha. Full of contradictions. As you have most likely seen, your friend is now in bad shape. Her mind sleeps, even though her body is healthy. When that Persona ripped itself from her to save her life, it also took a large part of her conscious with it. Who knows if she'll ever recover." The God shrugged his shoulders as his crooked grin remained on his face. He didn't particularly care much about it, but he was interested in Aithne's reaction to the news. "She won't be the last to die at this rate. What happened to her Persona will happen to others aswell. This Killer will slowly pick them apart until there is nothing left, and then they will die. You humans crave for excitement in your boring lives, and you don't care what expense it may hold. Strange creatures you all are." "Katsu" turned to face the young woman, and his easy grin remained on his face even through this bleak situation. Lifting his right arm, he'd point towards her. "I want to know what you plan on doing now. This information given to you by the last breath of a troubled Shadow. What will you do? Hide from the truth and let it all crumble down around you, or dive head first into the chaos to find your ideal ending? Hahah, I'm rather curious." Nyarlathotep began to chuckle at the situation as he awaited an answer.

Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: Forced Appearance [Conch/Gabby]   Forced Appearance [Conch/Gabby] EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:52 am

Gabby could only listen as “Katsu” spoke his mind on humankind and explained what had happened to Lori, “I see.” There wasn’t much else she could bring herself to say in light of this new information. Yes, she was devastated to hear her friend may never wake up, but getting upset was going to help at this point. The most she could do was go out there and look for a solution. “Katsu” kept speaking, “In other words, the one who did this is looking for the next victim right now?” She let out a deep sigh, “Great.” The sarcasm in her voice was heavy. Then, he mentioned excitement, “You know, my idea of excitement is knowing that there are still pages in a novel that I’ve yet to read. It means anything can happen. Having someone out to kill us: less excitement, more terrifying.” She had to be honest. She didn’t like this situation and she could feel the fear already welling up inside of her. When “Katsu” pointed at her, she stared at the finger he had extended in her direction. She matched his grin with her own, “You haven’t given me much of a choice here. Have you?” She shrugged her shoulders in response to him, “I guess I’m going to have to help out. I don’t want to waste Yhoundeh’s last efforts or everything Lori tried to accomplish. It’s probably the cheesiest answer, but I think I’ll do whatever saves us.” Her eyes became to glow with the golden amber light that marked her as one of those with a tainted Persona, “Even if that means letting the chaos rule completely.” Her head tilted a little and her smile faded into more of a smirk, “But you like the answer that ends with chaos. Don’t you?” She could guess what this “Katsu” liked. After all, the last time she was here, Hippocamp had mentioned something about Chaos when he began serving her.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Forced Appearance [Conch/Gabby]   Forced Appearance [Conch/Gabby] EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:37 pm

"Katsu" gave a wide toothy grin at the girl's answer. "Perhaps there's hope for you insufferable humans after all. Haha! I guess it's time for little Aithne to grow up and leave that shell she's been hiding within. Immolate yourself in the arms of abhorrence, and I'll be sure to keep an open eye on you, Child. I'm sure you hate this Killer, and everything he's done. Seek your revenge." Nyarlathotep gave a cackle as he dissolved into the fog of this barren city she currently stood within. "I'll let you in one a little secret, Aithne. This isn't the first time you humans have played this dance. There are countless realities, and in each one before this, you have all failed. Where you stand now is one of those realities. Humanity had failed the trials of Limbo, and thus dissolved into the red abyss leaving this planet barren. Would you like such a thing to occur in your world aswell? Hahah! We'll see what unfolds!" With that, the God of Chaos released Aithne from the dream and sent her back to her body with the new information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forced Appearance [Conch/Gabby]   Forced Appearance [Conch/Gabby] Empty

Back to top Go down

Forced Appearance [Conch/Gabby]
Page 1 of 1