Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2)

Go down 
+5
Cassius
Sukiro
Uzbekistan
xJoydx
Ms. Grantus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassius

Cassius

Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2)   Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:12 pm

It was beyond Megi's comprehension why one of the girls just decided to watch them. She didn't look as fazed as the rest was. "Those flames the thing used... Seemed similar to mine... Strange indeed." But seeing the other girl collapse...
However, when she thought about it, the flames didn't hurt her as much as the other girl. "I must be resistant, somehow...?" Although, Megi knew she had to help, in whatever way she was able to. "Show me what you've got, Hermes!"

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Miss Chance:

Crit Chance:
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2)   Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:56 pm

Mio would watch as the snake shaped shadow would place itself forward as begun its strike upon the four persona users with its burning attacks. With one swoop its strike unleashed a burning blast of fire that struck them all with surprise. Placing her hands over her face the blast of fire struck against her as her clothing flew along the blast as well as her long braids flailing furiously. What she did notice as she was struck that if its ability was "Fire" then its opposite should be water. She didn't noticed any of the others having any water based abilities so it wouldn't be possible to strike him with any of his weaknesses and there was always a chance of her hama working on the enemy but she was to nervous of the situation before and if she messes up she can still place them in danger. She'll have to trust upon Gawain's physical attack rather then her elemental attacks.

She looked toward Nanami-San who seemed to be in immense pain from the last attack and Mio bit her bottom lip. Looking toward the shadow before snapping her finger and a sudden burst of light erupted beneath her and flourished her clothing and hair upward with energy as a blue card appeared from no where before lowering itself downward toward Mio and she let it hover over her right hand before she clenched it, crushing it within her grasp.

"Come Forth, Gawain! Awaken and bequeath your power onto me!"

She shouted before before a twister of light was summoned behind her and left a glowing knight hovering over the ground before left to drop with a large thud and kneeled.

"Cut down the shadows within our path, with Cleave!"

She shouted once more before Gawain lifted himself slightly before pushing downward and forward toward the shadow blasting himself with the sword in his right hand, placing it beneath his left under arm he lashed his blade outward in a upward diagonal slash.

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Miss Chance:

Crit Chance:

Last edited by Sukiro on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2)   Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:15 pm

((Sukiro you did you attack wrong. Cleave is a physical attack so you use your Ppstr for the base damage, not the Pmstr which is reserved for magical skills. Also it is Tier 1, so you do not add anything to it. It is only doing 14 Slash, unless you have the Vest of Victory. It also costs 2 HP for you since it is 5% of your current health. Make sure to calculate that as well, which would leave you at 30 HP not 32. Speaking of health, after this battle you can add 15 HP and SP due to an update. Players get an extra 15 HP and SP along with the six they already get to it due to an update. Check Vital Information under Ranking Up if you're at all confused. lol))

Last edited by Sir Grantus on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2)   Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:55 pm

Crap! Read the thingies wrong sorry. It's was still actually toward my Ppstr you can even check my profile and it shows that its there I just placed it the wrong place here. You can even see I did the math that would be toward the [Ppstr]. As for health I knew I had forgotten about that, I do alot so I was just going to update it within the next post. Because I know that if you edit it the rolls change and I didn't want to effect anything. As for the update stuff, I didn't know about....so Yah. >.> I'm such a noob. I'm sorry everyone! It should be updated and the next person can go!
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2)   Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:08 pm

Both Shadows would be destroyed... however the environment remained dyed in red with the green smog...

Snake Shadow:

Floating Shadow:
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
xJoydx

xJoydx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2)   Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 8:40 pm

One of the girls had fallen down after the fire attack from the snakey Shadow, which most likely didn't bode well, but at least it seemed to convince the other one that had been standing afar to come and join the fight. As much as Kaihei would have loved to say that help was not needed, he didn't want to risk getting smothered by slimy monsters. He'd rather commit suicide that allow that to happen. But thankfully, that disgusting image didn't stay for long, as the Shadows went down after this round of assaults from the three of them.

However, the scenery didn't change, which sort of implied that it was not over yet. Did that mean more monsters were to come? As much as he didn't want any of them near himself again, he figured he could take a bit more. On the other side, the girl on the ground might not. It wasn't as if he cared much, as he did not know her at all, but he wouldn't go as low as being completely okay with someone possibly dying. Kaihei wasn't a friendly person, that was for sure, but he didn't wish real doom for others either. Only in his imagination, if. ''This place is still the same. Do you suppose we'll have to face more of those things?'', he'd ask gruffly, putting on a calm font, and crossing his arms over his chest. He wasn't exactly comfortable in this situation, but he wasn't about to go and act like a scared chicken. That would be pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2)   Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 10:28 pm

Huffing and puffing as if she had run ten miles in the heaviest gear on Earth, Nanami stood. It was with weak legs that she called for a healing spell and received it, allowing the healing wash over her and her comrades. Feeling her strength come back, she could only shake her head at the question. "It's more than likely that we will. Heal if you can. If not, get ready for another round of... whatever those are. Mio-san, you seem to know the most around here, what's going on?" The highschooler was not about to admit that she was terrified. Not that she thought that anyone would blame her. Fear cut deeper than swords. Or was it fear cut deeper than words?

Stats:

Be Healed!:
Back to top Go down
Cassius

Cassius

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2)   Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:53 pm

There was one good news. The 'Shadows' have finally fallen. Luckily noone got knocked out, or worse. However, Megi noticed that nothing changed in the appearance of the place. One would think that it would disappear after their endeavors and Kai-kun did well on pointing that out...
The girl got back on her feet, casting a healing spell. Megi could feel strength return to her. "Thanks." Megi murmured, as the girl who healed them asked an actually really good question that other one. She was the only one to not freak out at the first glance of those things, and seemed to be quite familiar with her Persona-thingie. "Well, truth be told, I really hope that we won't have to deal with these THINGS again..."

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2)   Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:00 pm

Both shadows dispersed as they put their effort in one final hurrah in attempt of defeating both monsters. With that they had gained a moment of peace but for how long was unknown, knowing how she didn't help in the beginning, bent over and picked up her bag before fishing inside her bag for a item she gained from a a training session with her other classmates and has been saving it for a certain occasion and it seemed like a good opportunity to use it since everyone seemed hurt from the last attack. When suddenly a soothing aroma filled her nose and soothing touch took hold as she felt better then before. Lifting up she noticed Nanami summoning forth her persona once again and helped the group by using a healing spell that brought back their strength.

"Thank you very much, Nanami. I suppose I'll use this for later....it looks like there's more to come."

Mio said while holding a mysterious item within her grasp before placing it in her pocket for quick use, when needed.

''This place is still the same. Do you suppose we'll have to face more of those things?''

Said the quiet young man who stood silent from the group since she could remember and his tone wasn't to different from another character that she's meet before and it sounded a bit annoying from Mio's perspective. She returned her attention to Nanami as she asked Mio directly toward her of what she knew of the situation.

"Well what I was hoping to suggest was use the shadows weakness against them. But I didn't seem to notice anyone here with a water type persona. Back when I fought my own shadow it was an Ice type and once one of my friends used a fire skill, it was very effective."

She spoke sounding like she was giving them tips on how to play monster RPG's, but it wasn't wrong. Then again she didn't think that anyone here, someone like Nanami would be so weak against their attacks that she'd have to throw herself within the battle not giving her enough time to study their skills.

"What we should do now is focus on its weakness, but the only way to find out is to take a hit....which like the attack from before can be very deadly...and one of us might not make it this time."

She spoke in a more serious tone when speaking of someones life being at risk, but that was the life of a persona user, and one not to take lightly, even with the awesome spiritual beings that fight beside them. Mio placed her hands on her hips before taking a look around the area, noticing its scenery looking the same.

"To be honest...I don't know how long this will take. So we'll have to work together to fight off whatever comes. My name is Kiyomi Mio, I'm not telling you what you to do, nor how to do it. But I'd like you to fight beside me to get out of this without anyone get to hurt."

She spoke with not much hope, even her shoulders would shiver once in a while. Having such a activity happen without her consent and she'd like to end this as much as the rest of these guys. She introduced herself to those that didn't know her to well and made sure that they didn't think of some smart ass boss just because she's been doing this slightly longer, she wanted to know that she is the same as them only wanting to leave safely.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2)   Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:57 pm

The dragging of a blade could be heard through the thick green smog as a figure clad in armor seemed to cut its way through the crimson redness of the strange world. Making its way into the area, the armor clad Shadow held its blade loosely in its right hand while focusing its attention on the children ahead.

Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 2n21d9d

This Shadow is of the Chariot Arcana... This is a real battle, meaning you cannot edit your posts. Choose your moves carefully..

Initiating Player vs Shadow Combat

Bone Samurai:

Last edited by Nyarlathotep on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xJoydx

xJoydx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2)   Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:45 pm

Soon, the fallen girl has picked herself up from the ground, following up with some strange spell. Whatever it was, it did make him feel a bit better. Hearing Megumi say thanks, he stayed quiet, not really feeling like repeating that. It was likely he wouldn't have even if she didn't though. The talk quickly shifted to those Shadow creatures, as it seemed that the other girl already knew more about whatever was happening right now.

She spoke about weaknesses and all, and how it would be for the best to try and find out those. Well, she did sorta make sense, if she knew what she was talking about. Although, he wasn't particularly pleased when she mentioned the prospect of working together. Kaihei wasn't much of a team player. However, in this situation there wasn't much else he could do, if he didn't want to take heavy consequences. As irritating as it was, he would have to at least try to cooperate. ''Well, I guess that can be done. The name's Kaihei Kurokawa, by the way.'', he shrugged, when she introduced herself, asking them to lend her a hand in the fight. That he could do. Afterall, it wasn't as if he was just going to stand there either way.

And as if on cue, another sound that didn't belong could be heard, and it was soon followed by a strange samurai like figure with a sword. Was that supposed to be one of those Shadows? If so, then this one looked quite a bit different from those previous ones. ''Looks like we are going to have another round after all.'', he snorted lightly, before summoning his Persona once again, the growling hound unleashing a barrage of spikes upon the sword wielding creature.

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss Chance:

Crit Chance:
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2)   Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:46 pm

Nanami was about to chime in with her name before the second round of attacks came in. Well, not attacks but creatures. Well, just one, but this guy seemed to mean business. There was little that she thought she could do in this weakened state but heal some more and hope that whatever this thing was it wasn't going to kill them all. "Sorry guys, I'm more of a lover than a fighter. I'm leaving most of that to you guys!" She stepped back, behind the three and called up her long dead god of building and healing and prayed that he would heal her hand her friends. It obliged ever so nicely, and with each passing second she felt herself growing stronger. Not nearly as strong as she was now, but strong enough.

Stats:

Be Healed!:
Back to top Go down
Cassius

Cassius

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2)   Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 11:27 am

[OOC: Sorry, exams.]

Surprisingly enough, Megi totally forgot about the introduction section. One of the girls, now known as Mio-san, gave them a small morale boost. Kaihei introduced himself, and so did Megi. "The name's Megumi Mizushima, or just Megi. Pleasure to meet ya."
After that, another figure appeared in the mist. With a strange noise it approached them, holding its sword. It was time to fight, once again. But this time, it seemed way serious. Kaihei made his move, while the other girl high-tailed it out of there, to heal them safely. [i]"I guess it's my turn now..."[i]

"Hermes! Come forth!"

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Miss Chance:

Crit Chance:
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2)   Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 4:17 pm

Mio smiled toward everyone as they gave her a sense of certainty that they were good people, normal people. Equals among themselves that wanted the same thing as others and would work together.

"Its nice to meet you both."

She replied.

As soon as she finished it began, within seconds as the area darkened fully as the sensation of a stronger could be felt crawling down their spines with the screeching sounds coming from all directions. Slowly but surely the newly found shadow had approached them through the shadows, slowly blowing away the foggy terrain as it brought its into a lowly stance before the four Persona Users. It stood there menacingly as it's armor would seem blood red from the darkened setting, as it it barely held the blade in its actual hand as if taunting them to strike at him with all they had but it wouldn't make a difference.

Mio being taught some martial arts she felt a bit offended as she wasn't being taken seriously, and along with her comrades she'd have to pay more attention and think more within this battle as she took a step back. She watched as Nanami took another step back, as she explained that she wasn't much of a fighter and used another healing skill before the fight really started. Mio can her her strength being regained as the refreshing scent passed her face and the transparent glow faded from her body.

Kaihei took a step forward releasing his persona onto the battle field and commanding it to strike forward onto the shadow and Megu who is also placing her persona to strike first and ask later. Both seemingly wanting the same thing that Mio also desires and putting other things aside to help defeat this dam beast and she was going to do the same.

A bit judge mental about the usage of the skill since the last time she used it placed a friend in danger, she had no other choice but to place it in effect while something such as this shadow was upon them. She took a deep breath before widening her eyes and releasing her power summoning forth the blue card from above her head which slowly floated downward onto her open hands. Holding it softly she brought it toward her chest and crushed it in both hands, summoning a blast of wind that shot upward from her physical position as well as brightening up her surroundings slightly.

"....Gawain....Come forth."

A large blast of light appeared behind her as Gawain was summoned, appearing on one knee and his blade sheathed he stood once again, with his cape floating against the wind as he stood proudly behind who he was portrayed.

"Show this swordsman who to properly wield a blade......show him your true power....show him the taste of our resolve!"

She said shouted as she threw her arm outward toward the shadow with an open hand. Gawain quickly acted upon her command before unsheathing his blade and swiping the tip toward the shadow then slashing it horizontally with a quick flicker of light from both his blade and his eyes simultaneously reacted before the activation of the skill.

A sudden opening appeared beneath the shadow itself before a blast of radiance caused an uproar toward the heavens themselves as the bountiful amount of light engulfed the shadow in its wake.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Sukiro on Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2)   Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:28 pm

Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 2n21d9d

Bone Samurai:

Damage Received:

Damage Given:

Miss/Crit Chance:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2)   Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hidden Terrors (User Mass Awakening 2)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next