Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Discovery [Amelia's Introduction]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery [Amelia's Introduction]   Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 5:39 pm

One of the Tiny-dee's looked at Amelia she was clearly scared so one of the Tiny-dee started to write on the pad it had with them.

After a bit more writing the Tiny-dee showed the pad to Amelia "We understand if you are scared, everything is new and you don't know what's going on, don't worry that room just has miscellaneous parts that we already have a lot of and is also used for storage of extra Cargo containers so you can stay in there if you wish"

With that done the other Waddle-dee's stopped preparing the new room, but they did collect some food water and supplies for their new guest, as well as some bedding and a few articles of clothing that they hoped they could make use of and the groups of Waddle-dee's started to arrive with the supplies, having picked them because they could be slipped through the little window.
Back to top Go down
Khepri
Plot Lead
Khepri

PostSubject: Re: Discovery [Amelia's Introduction]   Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 7:41 am

"I... Really? Thank you so much!" Amelia looked in shock (and a bit of joy) at what was happening. "This is more kindness then I deserve, really..."

She stood up, starting to push the metal container up against the wall, but then blinked and turned her head back to the window, as if realising something. "Oh, if the alarm was talking about this room, then, uh, it's probably Lifeblood. They did say it has a negative effect on nonbelievers..." she shook her head. "I'll clean it up as soon as I can, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Zain

Zain

PostSubject: Re: Discovery [Amelia's Introduction]   Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 10:58 am

"L-lifeblood? N-non-believers?" Mina asked nervously, peering at the substance from through the window. "A-and don't worry about it. What were going to do, let you starve?" She added, laughing nervously.

"Wh-what do you mean by non-believers?" She was still nervous regarding Amelia's wording.
Back to top Go down
Khepri
Plot Lead
Khepri

PostSubject: Re: Discovery [Amelia's Introduction]   Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 12:20 pm

"Right, of course you wouldn't know..." Amelia raised her hand, running it across the length of her hood. "Well, that liquid here," she pointed to the blue puddle in the corner, "is the Lifeblood. It forms around sacred saplings, and posesses potent healing abilities. It is said to be the blood of a persecuted prophet, though the connection is most likely metaphorical. But once, when a monstrous spider attacked our village's shrine, our priesess splashed it with Lifeblood, and it burned through the creature. As she explained, Lifeblood is a blessing for those who have faith in our deity, the Divine Light, and a punishment for those who do not. And... you're not bugs, so I can't say how it will affect you."

During that monologue, both Mina and the Dees noticed that Amelia sounded much more confident and calm than before. She was definitely in her element talking about this.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Discovery [Amelia's Introduction]   Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 2:09 pm

The Waddle-dee's listened and then the tiny-dee in the window started to write on the pad, while the other Waddle-dee's started to make sure that the supplies where packed in such a way that they could fit through the window.

Finishing up writing the Tiny-dee turned the pad around for Amelia to read "But some of us Waddle-dee's are insects, the Sectra-dee's are and some of the other special-dee's are" they listed several other types of Waddle-dee variants, bee types, dragonfly types, beetle types lots of different kinds.
Back to top Go down
Khepri
Plot Lead
Khepri

PostSubject: Re: Discovery [Amelia's Introduction]   Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 4:12 pm

Amelia read through the message, pleasantly surprised. "Oh, that's wonderful! I'll be sure to gather the Lifeblood up for you instead, then. It's the least I can do as thanks."

After finishing moving the container, she started walking back towards the window. "I'd love to meet them, but..." A frown crossed her face, accompanied with a sigh. "It's for the best if I stay away."

But then, as she walked, one could almost see her eyes lighting up as an idea formed in her mind. "Wait... Maybe that will help!" She smiled a little, adressing the purple-haired human. "Mina, do you mind if I try something? It might feel weird, but it should be safe, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Zain

Zain

PostSubject: Re: Discovery [Amelia's Introduction]   Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 11:17 am

As Amelia's were fears assuaged by the waddle-dees the green alien visibly relaxed. She seemed to readily accept their offer of lodging and Mina breathed easy when there were no further complications....that is, until Amelia offered to "try" something on her involving the puddle of blue liquid the faithful alien had brought with her.

"Wh-what exactly do you have in mind?" Was Amelia going to perform some sort of ritual and curse her, like something out of a children's storybook? This conversation kept putting her on edge.
Back to top Go down
Khepri
Plot Lead
Khepri

PostSubject: Re: Discovery [Amelia's Introduction]   Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 3:09 pm

"It has to do with meeting others... at a reasonable distance," the girl clarified, though how much it actually clarified things was debatable. "I'm not sure if it'll work, but... Please, don't push back, okay?"

She smiled a little, before closing her eyes and crossing her arms. The module on her arm flashed, and Mina suddenly felt a strange mental pressure. It was not unlike when she called upon her plug, though not exactly the same. And, as she blinked, she could've sworn she saw an image of Amelia standing outside the room, but when she turned her head, the bug was still in the same spot, not having moved even a little.
Back to top Go down
Zain

Zain

PostSubject: Re: Discovery [Amelia's Introduction]   Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 12:05 am

"Th-that was a bit va--" Mina dissented, reaching out towards the window as Amelia closed her eyes in an attempt to stop her, but was unable to complete her protest as Amelia seemingly superimposed her image on her mind.

Even though the pressure wasn't all that great, Mina began to panic, falling backwards onto the ground and beginning to hyperventilate, clutching her head as an image of Amelia appeared before her. To her panicked mind it appeared as a phantom and ghost, and her eyes were wide and wild with total, abject terror. "O-oh god, oh god, oh god, please no, please no..." She said, pleading with Amelia.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Discovery [Amelia's Introduction]   Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 12:34 am

Seeing Mina starting to freak out, the other Waddle-dee's waiting with her suddenly stopped working on prepping the supplies to send through the window and instead all decided on once thing. They needed to help Mina calm down, and of course the Waddle-dee's could only think of one thing that could possibly help.

The Waddle-dee's walked over to her and hugged her, the whole group that could, surrounding her with a lot of little friendly little aliens, one of the Bunny-Dee's with them hopping into her lap and gently holding Mina's cheeks so she would look at it and it let it's bunny ears gently lay on her head while a Kitty-Dee sat next to it purring to hopefully calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Khepri
Plot Lead
Khepri

PostSubject: Re: Discovery [Amelia's Introduction]   Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 1:43 am

Amelia slightly opened one eye to check on her progress... and then, seeing Mina's reaction, reeled back, eyes wide with guilt and fear. She instantly dropped her attempt, staggering over her own wings as she fled away from the window, to the farthest corner of the room, where she tried to fit herself into a gap between two containers.

"By the Light, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'll never ever do that again..."
Back to top Go down
Zain

Zain

PostSubject: Re: Discovery [Amelia's Introduction]   Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 1:22 pm

For a few moments, the only sensations Mina felt were the frantic pounding of her heart in her ears, still breathing fast and shallow as her form curled into a ball.

Then she found herself looking at the cherubic face and large eyes of a waddle-dee, then another, and another until she was surrounded by the little aliens; It was difficult to not be soothed by the friendly creatures. After a few minutes of simply sitting on the floor, she staggered to her feet, visibly calmer albeit somewhat shaky and cautious as she approached the door again.

"Wh-what," Mina said, speaking to Amelia, talking slowly and sounding both rather upset and curious at the same time. "Was that...?"
Back to top Go down
Khepri
Plot Lead
Khepri

PostSubject: Re: Discovery [Amelia's Introduction]   Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 1:57 pm

The reply didn't come immediately, and when it did, it sounded both incredibly guilty and slightly cautious, as if Amelia couldn't believe Mina was still willing to speak to her.

"It's... an ability of mine," she explained, her voice shaking. "I discovered it shortly after ending up here. I can summon... a ghost of myself, so to speak. I thought it was bestowed on me as a way of granting me something resembling company, but-" she cut herself off. "No! No buts. That's all it good for. I won't try it again. I... I really am sorry, Mina. I just... made everything worse again..."

By that point, her explanation has deteriorated into sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Discovery [Amelia's Introduction]   Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 2:40 pm

The Waddle-dee's listened, and one of the Tiny-Dee's wrote on the pad and showed it to Mina so she could read it to Amelia since as the girl was clearly rather distraught at the moment they wanted to help somehow but they didn't want to invade her privacy.

"Tell her she can try it with one of us, we are willing, and if she wants company if she is willing we can have one of us keep her company in her room, or out side it at all times so she's not alone, we wanna help and we wanna make her happy" the note said as it showed it to Mina again wanting to help the new guest as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Zain

Zain

PostSubject: Re: Discovery [Amelia's Introduction]   Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 12:57 am

Mina winced upon seeing Amelia break out into heaving sobs as she explained her peculiar ability. She reached out a hand to press against the window as she peered at the alien who was curled up in the corner.

"I-I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have..." She attempted to assuage Amelia's worries but ended up trailing off; She didn't have the heart to continue as the green bug continued to sob without signs of stopping.

She took a breath, as if to continue again to stop but then swallowed it as if having second thoughts, then began to speak again. "H-hey...it isn't your fault. I-I shouldn't have freaked out like that," She spoke in a slightly more certain tone. "E-even if your wording could be better...and you could have explained sooner..." Mina said, muttering to herself as she added those rather critical remarks.

Mina was snapped out of her distracted state by a Tiny-dee endeavoring to hold up a sign that had an...interesting suggestion. "O-oh...it seems the Dees would like to comfort you. D-do you want to let them in?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovery [Amelia's Introduction]   Discovery [Amelia's Introduction] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Discovery [Amelia's Introduction]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next