Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) Empty
PostSubject: Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction)   Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 6:52 pm

Lupin was at the Royal Explorer's vault. Why well that's pretty simple. He has never been to a museum before, he always wanted to go to one just to admire the fine arts around. As Lupin was looking around Triboulet had something to say about the general architecture. "I feel right at home in this building. My god everything here just looks beautiful."

Lupin looked at the ceiling to find depictions of angels. The images actually annoyed Lupin as they remind him of the awful things that evil church had done in his hometown. Abuse of countless orphans, calling Lupin a thief and telling him he will never go to heaven. It pissed him off, but no one cares about that side of him.

Lupin continued to walk around until he found this statue.
Statue:

Lupin just stared at it, he has never seen this type of material before, what is this statue made out of he wondered?
"Oh right they didn't have pants back then." Lupin had so many questions about this work of art? Will he get them answered, maybe not who knows.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction)   Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 9:00 pm

"That's actually a statue of Hercules, believe it or not...."

Raphael would say as he came by the younger male that was admiring the statue. It was always nice for people to still have that twinkle in their eye when it came to works of the past, made him feel as if what he was doing wasn't a waste of time. It felt like, people would surely appreciate what was lost a long time ago.

"You know him....greek god of strength? The burliness brings out more of a realistic description of what he's expected to be. "
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction)   Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 6:50 pm

Lupin turned around to face the man."Oh, cool a god of strength. The statue has amazing detail." Lupin seems to be still amazed by the overall design. There was clearly a lot of attention to detail.

Lupin then asked the man one more question. "It could be that I am looking at it at the wrong angle but whats the thing Hercules has his arm wrapped around?" To Lupin the thing
Hercules is hugging? Looks like a very skinny dog. Even Triboulet is bamboozled by what the thing could be?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction)   Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 8:25 pm

"One of the heads of the Lernean Hydra, there is a tale that's tied to his legacy called the labors of Hercules. This statue is in regards to his second labor, a trophy of his kill, physical proof to the gods of his deeds. It's much like here, the way things are gone about, besides dreaming of the impossible....without proof, it's hard to say that it ever existed or happened to begin with. But this kind of storytelling is the most intriguing to me."

Realizing he gone off the rails a bit, Raphael changes the questioning.

"I'm the owner of this place, feel free to call me Mr. Gatsby. Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction)   Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 8:41 am

Lupin decides to give his name to Mr. Gatsby, he is the owner after all. "My name is Lupin Topplson, nice to meet you, Mr. Gatsby." Lupin got his hand forward for a handshake while looking in the man's eyes.

He then proceeded to ask Gatsby some more questions "If you don't mind me asking could you tell more about this Hercules person? Even if its just legends it would be interesting to see what the culture of the time valued in certain stories." Lupin is now very curious about this Hercules person. What made him so great, did he captured strange animals as well? Well now Lupin had stumbled upon someone who would have that knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction)   Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 12:32 am

"It's a pleasure.... mind if I just call you Lupin? Well, moving on... I'm not much of a historian. I'm an archeologist and at times, what I go for is just enough information to give you context and background about the piece that I'm trying to display. But now that you have the great Gatsby out here actually doing my job, I'm going to show you just how much knowledge I have on it as long as it keeps your interest."

The enthusiasm that the boy had kept Raphael motivated.

"Heracles, born Alcaeus or Alcides was a divine hero in Greek mythology, the son of Zeus and Alcmene, foster son of Amphitryon. He was a great-grandson and half-brother of Perseus. Hercules is known for his many adventures, which took him to the far reaches of the Greco-Roman world. One cycle of these adventures became canonical as the "Twelve Labours". It was his path to godhood in order to join his father and other gods.....that last part.... well... is the main reason. It's one of my main goals to have all twelve statues of 12 labors."
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction)   Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 2:33 am

Lupin listens on with interest and has taken note of the twelve labors that Gatsby mentioned. "What are these twelve labors that Hercules had to go through if you don't mind me asking." Lupin seems very curious at this stage about these twelve labors.

Lupin then decided to quickly mention something to Gatsby. "I am actually from a small town called Selene that's south of Endymion and recently they found a strange looking statue. I will I haven't seen the statue yet, it could be what you're looking for, I am not sure."

Lupin would hope this information could be useful to this wonderful fella.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction)   Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 10:08 pm

"What are the twelve labors....... I..... can't really remember off the top of my head right now... one moment. "

Raphael looked like he was calling upon some sort of higher power from the pose he was making, as well as how hard he was trying to think and maybe even overthink the entire situation.

"........"

Sighing in defeat, Raphael pulled out a blackberry looking smartphone and brought up the information from an index app that he had work in tangen with the works that he displayed in his museum.

" (1) the slaying of the Nemean lion, whose skin he thereafter wore; (2) the slaying of the nine-headed Hydra of Lerna; (3) the capture of the elusive hind (or stag) of Arcadia; (4) the capture of the wild boar of Mount Erymanthus; (5) the cleansing, in a single day, of the cattle stables of King Augeas of Elis; (6) the shooting of the monstrous man-eating birds of the Stymphalian marshes; (7) the capture of the mad bull that terrorized the island of Crete; (Cool the capture of the man-eating mares of King Diomedes of the Bistones; (9) the taking of the girdle of Hippolyte, queen of the Amazons; (10) the seizing of the cattle of the three-bodied giant Geryon, who ruled the island Erytheia (meaning red) in the far west; (11) the bringing back of the golden apples kept at the world’s end by the Hesperides; and (12) the fetching up from the underworld of the triple-headed dog Cerberus, guardian of its gates."

Putting the phone away, Raphael raised his eyebrow.

"So in Selene...there is a strange statue? Do you have a picture of it? Did anyone claim it or even linked the history to it? I'd want something like that to be in a well cared for enviornment if it's out in the open like that with the risk of demons destroying it."
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction)   Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 5:58 am

Lupin had listened about all twelve labors, This Hercules guy had one hell of a life, It so interesting to hear what people are willing to make for art. Then Mr. Gatsby started to ask questions about the statue that was found near Selene. Lupin tried to answer to the best of his ability. "Well right now its currently being held at the orphanage I came from The Lunawell orphanage which in post divide years LunaWell has doubled as a town hall for Selene, so it's in safe hands I can assure you. We haven't noticed any damage to the statue, so the demons didn't get to it." Lupin then pulled out his phone real quickly and proceeds to start typing.

"Give me one second I justed texted the leader Roi asking him if I can get a picture of of the statue." Lupin then explained more about what he knew about the statue. "They had found the statue in an old abandoned museum to the east of Selene after they were coming back from a treaty negotiation with another settlement named Eos. The statue your wondering about was the only one found there along with a head statue or a bust I am told that there called."

Lupin then received a message from Roi. it was the picture of the statue. "You said that one of the labors was slaying a lion right, well I found something that might right up your alley." Lupin then showed the image on his phone to Raphael.

Statue:

Lupin then decided to mention to Mr.Gatsby one quick tidbit. "Roi would be willing to give this museum the statue you see here, but I would imagine he would want something in return. Would you like me to call him so you two can chat?" Lupin figured maybe Selene could do some odd jobs for people in Endymion in exchange for supplies. It would be nice if they did some work, it would put a load of Lupin's back. Hopefully this could go somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction)   Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 9:53 pm

"The leader of what? The orphanage?" Raphael raised an eyebrow, trying to keep up with the conversation and know who he was really dealing with. This person sounded influential or had some kind of position that made him feel like he had to be handled a certain way. Or better yet, he dealt with people a certain way depending on their status.

"This is..."

Raphael took a look at the picture as his eyes lit up. It definitely looked like a statue that could go along with his Hercules collection, something that would be invaluable for himself, others, and the status of the museum.

"I am willing to negotiate with him whenever he's ready. Such a thing is of valuable importance to history, or...the history and legends that's been lost to us all those years ago. Invite him here...you two can come together. "
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction)   Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 1:24 am

Lupin seemed pretty happy with how this conversation has turned out. He can help people and get the supplies he needed for Selene, happy times for all. Lupin smiled at Mr. Gatsby "That's great, does tomorrow morning sound good? it's like a 3-hour drive from Selene to Endymion, so they would need to organize appropriate transport, to keep the statue safe."

Lupin felt pretty confident with this current arrangement. "I have a feeling Roi would like you, I am sure you two will get along fine." Lupin now starts to wonder how much more history is still out there, how many pre divide relics are out there. Lupin may have just discovered a new business opportunity. Lupin looked excited by this turn of events. "Well I look forward to this meeting. Are there any other pieces of historic work you're looking for? if so I am sure the people of Selene would be more then happy to help."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction)   Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 9:41 pm

"To be honest with you, I don't even want him to move the statue just yet. That's a lot of work and arrangements for something that we aren't even sure that Mr. Roi is going to agree with. That why, with the time that he is taking in order to visit me, I would like us to fully develop an agreement that we can both benefit from before making any sort of necessary adjustments of moving things around. "

Raph was grateful for such an opportunity to come his way, Lupin was a nice boy.

"Not at this time, but if there are any sort of expeditions that I go on or extensive looks, I'll be sure to let you know. I doubt it, for the time being, there is nothing tropical here or anything that screams at me in regards to the history of Endymion. But I'll be keeping my eyes open, and as for you... I really hope you continue to enjoy my exhibit. This is my happiness, seeing the younger generation taking an interest in our history. "
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction)   Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 5:14 am

"I like the sound of that Mr.Gatsby, I will be sure to ask him over. I have a really good feeling about all of this. It would be nice to talk to him face to face again." How long has it been since Lupin last talked to Roi face to face. About a few months, a lot of things can happen in that time. Lupin had alot to talk about with Roi and vice versa, as Lupin heard Roi had did a bunch of crazy stuff as well. This seemed like a good opportunity for Lupin. Triboulet then said to Lupin in an excited tone. "I heard Roi went to Maimi. That would be interesting to talk about."

Lupin smiled at Mr.Gatsby before he decided to walk off to explore more of the museum. "Well from when I was younger there was this amazing woman who told me that you can't possibly hope to make a better future for everyone if you don't know anything about the past. By looking at history we can take a look at the biggest blunders of humanity and try to figure out what went wrong." Lupin then started to make his way through the rest of the museum. "Well I am off to enjoy more of this museum, thank you for the talk Mr.Gatsby."

Lupin then went on his merry way.

Lupin exits.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction)   Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 1:26 pm

Lupin Topplson of the Fool and Rapheal Gatsby of the Magician have established a bond...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction)   Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction) Empty

Back to top Go down

Going back to the past. (Lupin/Raphael interaction)
Page 1 of 1